Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The new Fan (Yaoi. closed) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:50 pm
Pavlo, Lee was a son of a single Korean Mother who moved them around to keep a roof over their head. He was a lonely child who never showed it, always cheery to those around him. he grew shier as the moves weighed more on him, but He kept his kind heart. When he moved out for college he met a mysterious man (..) He fell in love at first sight. He would later win tickets to see an R&B group, crashing souls. Back stage passes, where he finds out the boy from the bus stop is the lead singer.

A quick drabble of the idea.

His heart was pounding as he stood at the bus stop staring at the drenched guy in front of him. Pavlo never felt like this before, there was something perfectly wrong in the beauty of him. they exchanged soft hellos, causing Pavlo to blush and shy away into his newspaper. he wouldn't be able to focus on looking for a job until he no longer aw the angel sitting next to him. he never knew he'd see the boy again, until He won some tickets to a group he had never seen. His new friend and co-worker Fawnie, makes him go, giving him the surprises of lifetime

Pavlo
Fawnie  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:11 pm
BaebiPan
Pavlo, Lee was a son of a single Korean Mother who moved them around to keep a roof over their head. He was a lonely child who never showed it, always cheery to those around him. he grew shier as the moves weighed more on him, but He kept his kind heart. When he moved out for college he met a mysterious man (..) He fell in love at first sight. He would later win tickets to see an R&B group, crashing souls. Back stage passes, where he finds out the boy from the bus stop is the lead singer.

His heart was pounding as he stood at the bus stop staring at the drenched guy in front of him. Pavlo never felt like this before, there was something perfectly wrong in the beauty of him. they exchanged soft hellos, causing Pavlo to blush and shy away into his newspaper. he wouldn't be able to focus on looking for a job until he no longer aw the angel sitting next to him. he never knew he'd see the boy again, until He won some tickets to a group he had never seen. His new friend and co-worker Fawnie, makes him go, giving him the surprises of lifetime

Pavlo
Fawnie

Could I be able to do this with you I did something. Similar with someone else but they stoped Replying  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:37 pm
the amazing kitsune
BaebiPan

Pavlo
Fawnie

Could I be able to do this with you I did something. Similar with someone else but they stoped Replying

I don't see why not. you do need a chara though XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:42 pm

Perfect. I'll start after adjusting my settings real quick  

Silk-Teddies

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:44 pm
BaebiPan
the amazing kitsune
here is the R&B singer xp

Name Noah
Age 23( or whatever is best lol))

If you need more info just tell me

Perfect. I'll start after adjusting my settings real quick

Okaaay  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:50 pm
"You have no choice you're going, and I'm taking you, and one of those tickets" Fawnie gave pavlo a very cheeky grin, something she often did when she knew she was annoying her friend and co-worker. She didn't stop smiling as she went back to hanging up the new shipment of graphic t-shirts.

Pavlo had started working part-time with fawnie at the clothing store for almost two years. They had become more close when the previous year she dragged him out for his 21's birthday.
He simply rolled his eyes sighed exasperated. "I figured this would happen, Fine, but I need to be home before 2 am i have a test tomorrow" he stated simply, and went back to work.

Silk-Teddies

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:56 pm
BaebiPan
"You have no choice you're going, and I'm taking you, and one of those tickets" Fawnie gave pavlo a very cheeky grin, something she often did when she knew she was annoying her friend and co-worker. She didn't stop smiling as she went back to hanging up the new shipment of graphic t-shirts.

Pavlo had started working part-time with fawnie at the clothing store for almost two years. They had become more close when the previous year she dragged him out for his 21's birthday.
He simply rolled his eyes sighed exasperated. "I figured this would happen, Fine, but I need to be home before 2 am i have a test tomorrow" he stated simply, and went back to work.

Noah let out a small sigh as he sat In his dressing room looking into the mirro he had dark circles and bags under his eyes from lack of sleep " I wish I could meet who ever said being famous was fun and easy so I could knock some sense into them" he said to himself, he let out a small yawn leaning back in his chair closeting his eyes he felt himself about to drift to sleep before a loud banging came on his door. He let out a irritated growl and said "come in " it was his make up people so sitting back and relaxing he let them work there magic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:04 pm
the amazing kitsune

Noah let out a small sigh as he sat In his dressing room looking into the mirro he had dark circles and bags under his eyes from lack of sleep " I wish I could meet who ever said being famous was fun and easy so I could knock some sense into them" he said to himself, he let out a small yawn leaning back in his chair closeting his eyes he felt himself about to drift to sleep before a loud banging came on his door. He let out a irritated growl and said "come in " it was his make up people so sitting back and relaxing he let them work there magic.

Pavlo looked himself in the mirror blinking surprised. he didn't look half bad. Simple black slim jeans and a black skull shirt really did him nicely. He smiled a bit, and nodded to his friend in approval. "Alright lets go" he said to the over excited Fawnie.
The place wasn't as loud as Pavlo was expecting, so he relaxed a litle as the walked into the place. He was sure it would become louder when more fans filed in. He was surprised how much effort was put into the concert, he had even gotten a nice goody bag with a free t-shirt, group glow stick and a picture book.

"We'll go back stage after the show. I'm telling you the lead singer is totally your type, And Im going to get a picture of you two together for my fan-fictions" Fawnie stated excitedly and without any shame causing her friend to turn a crimson.  

Silk-Teddies

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:12 pm
BaebiPan
the amazing kitsune

Pavlo looked himself in the mirror blinking surprised. he didn't look half bad. Simple black slim jeans and a black skull shirt really did him nicely. He smiled a bit, and nodded to his friend in approval. "Alright lets go" he said to the over excited Fawnie.
The place wasn't as loud as Pavlo was expecting, so he relaxed a litle as the walked into the place. He was sure it would become louder when more fans filed in. He was surprised how much effort was put into the concert, he had even gotten a nice goody bag with a free t-shirt, group glow stick and a picture book.

"We'll go back stage after the show. I'm telling you the lead singer is totally your type, And Im going to get a picture of you two together for my fan-fictions" Fawnie stated excitedly and without any shame causing her friend to turn a crimson.

Noah stood behind the curtain that was down and took a deep breath letting it out slowly a small smile graced his lips hearing the crowd start to chant nodding to the crew they raised the curtain the lights came on making sure his headsets was on he ran out to the front of the stage and said "how's everyone doing tonight " he got a huge cheer in response. His smile increased "thank you for coming out and I hope you enjoy." With that the music started to play

https://youtu.be/nNTyfVh3nmU  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:24 pm
the amazing kitsune

Noah stood behind the curtain that was down and took a deep breath letting it out slowly a small smile graced his lips hearing the crowd start to chant nodding to the crew they raised the curtain the lights came on making sure his headsets was on he ran out to the front of the stage and said "how's everyone doing tonight " he got a huge cheer in response. His smile increased "thank you for coming out and I hope you enjoy." With that the music started to play

Pavlo gasped eyes growing wide. "that's him" it was barely a whisper. all He could do was watch in Awe as the guy he had been pining after for two years was in front of him on a stage singing with the best voice he had ever heard. He wasn't sure now whether he'd have the courage to meet him after the show, or if he was more than ready to just jump on stage.
When the concert finished he was buzzing from anticipation, and anxiety, while fawnie lead him to the backstage entrance for those who had passes. He started becoming a darker color as the neared the room where they would meet up with Noah, and get to hangout with him.

Silk-Teddies

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:30 pm
BaebiPan
the amazing kitsune

Pavlo gasped eyes growing wide. "that's him" it was barely a whisper. all He could do was watch in Awe as the guy he had been pining after for two years was in front of him on a stage singing with the best voice he had ever heard. He wasn't sure now whether he'd have the courage to meet him after the show, or if he was more than ready to just jump on stage.
When the concert finished he was buzzing from anticipation, and anxiety, while fawnie lead him to the backstage entrance for those who had passes. He started becoming a darker color as the neared the room where they would meet up with Noah, and get to hangout with him.

Noah feel back into his chair as another fan left his room from what they told him the next two would be the last who had backstage passes, going to his mirror real quick he fixed up his hair then grabbed some water and taking a swing from it "okay send the last two in " he said his back from the door turning around he smiled " hi thanks for coming to th-- " he paused mid sentence his eyes widened slightly at seeing the blue haired boy. Then a grin grew on his face " well well Pavlo I was starting to think I wouldn't see you again "he said moving to the other male and engulfing him in a hug  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:41 am
the amazing kitsune

Noah feel back into his chair as another fan left his room from what they told him the next two would be the last who had backstage passes, going to his mirror real quick he fixed up his hair then grabbed some water and taking a swing from it "okay send the last two in " he said his back from the door turning around he smiled " hi thanks for coming to th-- " he paused mid sentence his eyes widened slightly at seeing the blue haired boy. Then a grin grew on his face " well well Pavlo I was starting to think I wouldn't see you again "he said moving to the other male and engulfing him in a hug

Pavlo almost squeaked as he was hugged, and became a dark red all over. "Oh yeah you too Noah. i didn't know you were a singer. though it makes sense since you told me you were in the arts" He stammered nervously heart threatening to pound out of his chest.

Fawnie gasped, but kept almost quiet while she fan girled at the scene unfolding.  

Silk-Teddies

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:45 am
BaebiPan
the amazing kitsune

Pavlo almost squeaked as he was hugged, and became a dark red all over. "Oh yeah you too Noah. i didn't know you were a singer. though it makes sense since you told me you were in the arts" He stammered nervously heart threatening to pound out of his chest.

Fawnie gasped, but kept almost quiet while she fan girled at the scene unfolding.

Noah pulled back slightly and looked at the smaller males blushing face with a small grin " well you weren't supposed to know just yet which is why told you I was in the arts"he said his hands still on the bluneetes shoulders, "hm your even cuter then I remember pavlo " he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:45 am
the amazing kitsune
BaebiPan

Noah pulled back slightly and looked at the smaller males blushing face with a small grin " well you weren't supposed to know just yet which is why told you I was in the arts"he said his hands still on the bluneetes shoulders, "hm your even cuter then I remember pavlo " he said softly.

"C-cute" pavlo stammered lightly. "Don't tease me, I don't know how to tease back" he muttered honestly, with a flush acrossed his cheeks. he feared he'd get a fever soon from all the blushing.

"I know isn't he adorable?" Fawnie teassed next to Noah. "He's cutest when he sleeps, all cuddled into his bed pillow"  

Silk-Teddies

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces