Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:05 am
BaebiPan
the amazing kitsune
BaebiPan

Pavlo almost squeaked as he was hugged, and became a dark red all over. "Oh yeah you too Noah. i didn't know you were a singer. though it makes sense since you told me you were in the arts" He stammered nervously heart threatening to pound out of his chest.

Fawnie gasped, but kept almost quiet while she fan girled at the scene unfolding.

Noah pulled back slightly and looked at the smaller males blushing face with a small grin " well you weren't supposed to know just yet which is why told you I was in the arts"he said his hands still on the bluneetes shoulders, "hm your even cuter then I remember pavlo " he said softly.

"C-cute" pavlo stammered lightly. "Don't tease me, I don't know how to tease back" he muttered honestly, with a flush acrossed his cheeks. he feared he'd get a fever soon from all the blushing.

"I know isn't he adorable?" Fawnie teassed next to Noah. "He's cutest when he sleeps, all cuddled into his bed pillow"

Noah raised a eyebrow at what fawnie said "oh really that does sound pretty cute you have to tell me more cute things about our Capelli blu cutie" he said putting a finger under pavlo's chin " and I'm not teasing you Pavlo simply stating a fact " he said with a small smirk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:33 pm
the amazing kitsune

Noah raised a eyebrow at what fawnie said "oh really that does sound pretty cute you have to tell me more cute things about our Capelli blu cutie" he said putting a finger under pavlo's chin " and I'm not teasing you Pavlo simply stating a fact " he said with a small smirk

Fawnie giggled. "Of course tons and tons of cute things" She agreed wincing when The blue haired boy nudged him roughly.

"Quit it, there will be no talking about me while I;m in the same room" Pavlo said, before pausing. "Or while i'm away, no talk of being cute what so ever" he muttered face forever flushed. "you're concert went really well" he told Noah trying to steer the conversation a new direction.

Silk-Teddies

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:59 pm
BaebiPan
the amazing kitsune

Fawnie giggled. "Of course tons and tons of cute things" She agreed wincing when The blue haired boy nudged him roughly.

"Quit it, there will be no talking about me while I;m in the same room" Pavlo said, before pausing. "Or while i'm away, no talk of being cute what so ever" he muttered face forever flushed. "you're concert went really well" he told Noah trying to steer the conversation a new direction.

Noah smiled softly "why thank you I'm glad you and your friend enjoyed it " a idea then came to his head "hey I have to go to a little after party how would you two like to be my guests " he said his eyes never leaving Pavlos.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:32 am
the amazing kitsune

Noah smiled softly "why thank you I'm glad you and your friend enjoyed it " a idea then came to his head "hey I have to go to a little after party how would you two like to be my guests " he said his eyes never leaving Pavlos.

Pavlo looked to Fawnie who was almost jumping all over the place, trying not to answer for them. he was grateful for the effort, and nodded. "ure We can stay for a little while. I need to be home early for work tomorrow ut i can stay for like an hour or so" he offered with a small smile.  

Silk-Teddies

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:27 pm
BaebiPan
the amazing kitsune

Pavlo looked to Fawnie who was almost jumping all over the place, trying not to answer for them. he was grateful for the effort, and nodded. "ure We can stay for a little while. I need to be home early for work tomorrow ut i can stay for like an hour or so" he offered with a small smile.

"Great well lets get to my limo and we can get going "he said putting a arm around both of their shoulders leading them.

They all were soon in the limo Noah drinking a Long Island ice tea "so pavlo what have you been up to since we met " he said sipping his drink  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:02 pm
the amazing kitsune

"Great well lets get to my limo and we can get going "he said putting a arm around both of their shoulders leading them.

They all were soon in the limo Noah drinking a Long Island ice tea "so pavlo what have you been up to since we met " he said sipping his drink

Pavlo simply drank some scotch on the rocks looking around. He wasn't actually used to parties and social gatherings. he was much like a hermit. infact if it wasn't for his friend fawnie he probably would never leave the house aside for work and school.
"I'm back in school getting my college generals done, and just working I guess. I don't really do anything" he admitted with a shrug and finished his drink.

Silk-Teddies

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:13 pm
BaebiPan
the amazing kitsune

Pavlo simply drank some scotch on the rocks looking around. He wasn't actually used to parties and social gatherings. he was much like a hermit. infact if it wasn't for his friend fawnie he probably would never leave the house aside for work and school.
"I'm back in school getting my college generals done, and just working I guess. I don't really do anything" he admitted with a shrug and finished his drink.

Noah gave him a grin " well I'm glad you are back in school it's a good choice "he said placing a hand in his shoulder.

They were soon at the club all of them had quite abit to drink it was at this point that Noah had pulled pavlo to the dance floor and pulled there bodies close and started to dance to him  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:27 pm
the amazing kitsune

Noah gave him a grin " well I'm glad you are back in school it's a good choice "he said placing a hand in his shoulder.

They were soon at the club all of them had quite abit to drink it was at this point that Noah had pulled pavlo to the dance floor and pulled there bodies close and started to dance to him

Pavlo had some to drink and was tipsy. He stumbled after Noah, but he himself was less enthusiastic, having repeated he was a terrible dancer. Though he knew Noah didn't seem to care.
blushing a deep shade, pavlo simply tried to make Noah's dance steps, chewing on his lip.

Silk-Teddies

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:39 pm
BaebiPan
the amazing kitsune

Pavlo had some to drink and was tipsy. He stumbled after Noah, but he himself was less enthusiastic, having repeated he was a terrible dancer. Though he knew Noah didn't seem to care.
blushing a deep shade, pavlo simply tried to make Noah's dance steps, chewing on his lip.

Noah gently rubbed pavlos cheek with a smirk like Pavlo he was a little drunk "you're really cute when you blush like that "he said in the smaller males ear nibbling in the lobe gently as he pulled him closer dancing at a slower pace a small blush on his cheeks  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:42 pm
the amazing kitsune

Noah gently rubbed pavlos cheek with a smirk like Pavlo he was a little drunk "you're really cute when you blush like that "he said in the smaller males ear nibbling in the lobe gently as he pulled him closer dancing at a slower pace a small blush on his cheeks

Pavlo gasped as he was pulled closer. He wanted so badly to hide, and yet so badly to kiss Noah. He knew he had drank too much, but it almost felt okay that he had.he grew even darker, and chewed his bottom lip to hold his voice in "N-noah. please if we kiss not in public. your reputation" he stammered nervously staring lasers into Noah's chest.  

Silk-Teddies

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:10 pm
BaebiPan
the amazing kitsune

Pavlo gasped as he was pulled closer. He wanted so badly to hide, and yet so badly to kiss Noah. He knew he had drank too much, but it almost felt okay that he had.he grew even darker, and chewed his bottom lip to hold his voice in "N-noah. please if we kiss not in public. your reputation" he stammered nervously staring lasers into Noah's chest.

Noah chuckled and lifted the males head up with two fingers "oh my.cute little pavlo it's well known that I'm into guys besides I've wanted to do this since I first saw you " he said before pressing his lips agaisnt pavlos in a deep kiss  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:27 pm
the amazing kitsune

Noah chuckled and lifted the males head up with two fingers "oh my.cute little pavlo it's well known that I'm into guys besides I've wanted to do this since I first saw you " he said before pressing his lips agaisnt pavlos in a deep kiss

Pavlo gasped again, and clutched noah's shirt as he was kissed. it was his first as cliche' as it was. he hadn't really been used to guys accepting him. It wasn't long before he started kissing Noah back.

Silk-Teddies

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:43 pm
BaebiPan
the amazing kitsune

Pavlo gasped again, and clutched noah's shirt as he was kissed. it was his first as cliche' as it was. he hadn't really been used to guys accepting him. It wasn't long before he started kissing Noah back.

Noah moaned softly in the kiss as he gently pushed his tongue in the other males mouth exploring the inside before moving it around Pavlos own, Noah's hands soon found the blue haired boys a** as he cupped and squeezed it  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff