Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:25 pm
His shy smile promptly shifted to a pleased, happy grin; Zev drawing attention to his smile pleased him in a way he couldn't quite place his finger on. "Ahh, in that case..." As he trailed off his freed hand lifted to gently catch Zevran's wrist to hold it still, the better to press a series of quick, fond kisses to his fingers. "I'll tell him the truth then, that you're without any doubt the best thing that's ever happened to me, how I won't give you up for anything in the whole world, and how I love you with all my heart."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:10 pm
With all his heart.

Zevran knew he didn't deserve that, didn't deserve to be part of Abel's life at all - or any decent person's - but he still found himself smiling stupidly. "Ahah. I ah... the feeling is mutual," he mumbled and glanced away from Abel, a slight flush rising to his rather wan looking cheeks. "And I would tell that I would do anything to make you happy."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:27 pm
Ahhh, he loved seeing those shy, mumbley responses. Abel's grin broadened and he turned his boyfriend's hand over to kiss his palm. "I have to say you have the cutest blush I've ever seen, and you already make me happy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:06 pm
"Ah, you know that everything I do with style; I am ridiculously awesome," Zevran replied more or less reflexively as he took a keen interest in a random point on the horizon. After a few moments he looked back again, still smiling a little. "I never blushed before I met you, you have been such a terrible influence upon me." If he'd never met Abel he would have gone back with Taliesen, back to being a tool; just as disposable and expected to be as heartless. Taliesen would be alive. What of Abel though? Would he have been able to deal with Alyssa? Perhaps, perhaps even probably, but would he be as happy as he was? There was no way to know the answer to that question but Zevran wondered if perhaps a chance encounter with a kind and wonderful ex-girlfriend could have sparked the start of something renewed had he not been there with Abel that day.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:24 pm
"I think you mean ridiculously adorable," he countered with a chuckle, sliding his hand up a bit so his fingers could lace through Zevran's once more. Without skipping a beat he went on, "And I was never interested in men before I met you! Not that I could ever regret what terrible influences we are on each other, of course." And not that being attracted to men was such a bad thing; no, he quite enjoyed it. Or rather, he quite enjoyed being so thoroughly smitten with his boyfriend. No one else was really anywhere near as important or attractive as him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:14 pm
"Perhaps that as well," Zevran agreed; his smile creased the corners of his eyes a little and he squeezed Abel's hand as it joined with his once more. "I am glad to be a terrible influence. To be here with you, in spite of the odds the odds." And he was, and yet the guilt of that weighed heavily in the pit of his stomach. Why couldn't Taliesen have stayed in Antiva? Why hadn't he been able to talk him down? Taliesen was... Taliesen had been his best friend for almost twenty years, he should have been able to fix things.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:32 pm
Abel pressed one final kiss to his love's knuckles before settling their linked hands back down, his grin softening to a warm, fond smile. "I'm glad too, for both of those things." That they had both survived so many things to be here now... Oh yes, he was infinitely glad. There was no one he'd rather be sitting on a balcony with, overlooking the ocean and enjoying a drink with...

Abel took another sip of his forgotten beer.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:55 pm
The afternoon passed pleasantly into early evening, and to dinner at a little restaurant just across the street from the hotel. He had fettuccine alfredo, chosen because he thought Abel would approve of him eating something fattening but finished in its entirety because it was delicious. He wished for a glass or three of wine, maybe brandy to follow, but he had taken the pills to please Abel so instead he had sparkling water with the meal and a coffee to follow.

They walked slowly back to the hotel hand in hand and in silence; Zevran thought he saw a passer by give them a dark look and wondered if it was because of his tattoos or because of the relationship. He squeezed Abel's hand and offered him a hesitant smile. "Thank you for dinner, it was nearly as divine as you are." He had enjoyed it. He felt terrible about having enjoyed it, or any of the day. Taliesen would have like that place and Rinna would have too.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:03 pm
Abel was more than happy to walk slowly back to the hotel, both because he'd filled himself up on delicious pasta and drinks - non-alcoholic of course, he had no desire to make Zevran jealous or anything since he'd taken his pills - and because he didn't want his boyfriend to tire out too quickly. He probably still would, poor guy, but that was okay. It was only across the street, and the elevator would take them up to their room and then Zev could sit and relax. And digest.

If he noticed any dark looks from anyone that passed them by, he said nothing of it.

"You're welcome sweetheart," he said, a smile lighting up his face at the compliment and at the knowledge Zev had enjoyed it. "It was really good, wasn't it? And it's nice that it was so close, too, so we don't have to walk as far."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:09 pm
"Right on all points; very unoriginal of you but I will forgive you for that," Zevran replied with a little smirk. "Perhaps we can eat there again tomorrow? You know that I am a fan of adventure but," he paused, ostensibly for effect but actually to catch his breath, "at present proximity is rather more attractive even than exploring new possibilities."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:22 pm
"Ah, sorry for my bland unoriginal comments then," he said with a chuckle, his smile morphing to a smirk to mirror Zevran's, and he gave his love's hand a squeeze. He needed no time to think of what they'd do tomorrow, and he promptly nodded his head. "Oh yeah, of course. We can always hop in the car and drive somewhere too, if you want something different that's a bit further away. Whatever you want," the blond added as he leaned in to press a quick kiss to Zevran's temple.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:36 pm
Zevran crinkled his nose at Abel and nodded. "You're lucky you're cute, being as bland and terrible as you are. Mmh, and perhaps? I had forgotten we had a car. Not forgotten but," he gestured dismissively in lieu of an end to the sentence. "I have always been used to walking or perhaps taking a tram or- how do you say ¿moto?... Oh," he gave a soft huff of amusement, "motorbike. Cars are for between cities not within, though I realise this is hardly a city... And Camphoreon is quite convenient for cars too. You know what I mean though?" Antiva City was ancient, its streets narrow, and space at a premium. Beautiful Antiva City; he would never go back now and even if he could it would not be the same.

"Perhaps somewhere else, yes," Zevran mumbled a little distractedly as they entered the hotel.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:53 pm
"I am the most terrible, although I'll settle for being cute too, if I must," the taller blond said with the weariest sigh he could manage. It didn't match his amused grin very well though. Hmmm, motorbikes, eh? What a coincidence he'd had them in mind for a while. "That's very fair, I can understand that. I usually walk a lot of places too, though not always..." Abel paused a moment to study his boyfriend as they walked through the hotel lobby, then carefully passed Zevran's hand from one of his to the other so he could free that arm to slide it gently around his boyfriend's shoulders. "You almost sound like you're somewhere else, handsome. You okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:58 pm
"Humm?" Zevran replied distractedly, though he was not quite so distracted that he failed to lean into the half hug. It felt good. "Yes, yes I am fine, only a little tired and sore; sitting up in a restaurant chair was actually quite hard work." It wasn't a lie; he was fine, he was healing, and what was unchangeable was not worth wasting thought and energy on. He should be able to not think of it. It had been easy to tune himself out, once upon a time.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:26 am
"Mmh, well we're almost there, and once we get back into the room we can chill out on the bed for a while, yeah? Somewhere comfortable," he amended with a half shrug as they slowly crossed the lobby. When they reached the elevator he pressed a kiss atop Zevran's head before the doors opened, and once they had he stepped inside and leaned into the corner with his arms outstretched towards his boyfriend. He looked like he needed a hug. If he was thinking of what Abel thought he was thinking, he definitely needed a hug. Also probably someone to lean on for a few moments while they went up; a moment's respite would probably be a good thing.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff