Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:42 am
[Gachapon Image]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:01 am
[General Rules]

.:. Do not delete any posts. We are able to see if a roll is deleted. If you messed up with the roll [i.e. wrong dice size or number] or you forget to roll, just put [Void] and do a correct roll.

.:. Please follow ToS and general shop rules. I am sure everyone has got this one down but we must reiterate for liability's sake.

.:. Please only roll your posts and refrain from chatting. All conversations can be held in the main thread, the discord server, or another method that allows it.

[How to play]

.:. Roll 6D100 each week and attempt to match one of my rolled numbers.

.:. I will be rolling 2D100 each Monday, providing a whole set of new numbers for the new week.

.:. You may only roll once a week.

.:. You may only keep one prize for yourself. If you happen to roll both my numbers, you can give a second prize to a friend who has not won for the week. If they roll afterwards and get my numbers, they will also have to pass on the egg to someone who has not won. Only one egg per person per week.

.:. If you roll one of my numbers twice, it only counts as one roll. [i.e. I roll 16 and 87. You roll 16, 5, 2, 4, 86, 16. You can only get one egg despite rolling 16 twice.]

.:. Each egg is a different prize. It could be an insta-adult, a custom ticket, a semi-custom ticket, a growing pet, a perma. It could be unedited, minor edited, moderated, heavy, or extreme. It could be common, super rare, or a familiar. Who knows. They will be predetermined and I will have a list for which egg goes to each prize, along with a screenshot for a time stamp. Other than Mynsed, no one will know which egg goes to which prize.

.:. Once an egg 'pops', please keep it. I would hate to make a rule due to regifting. An egg may only be gifted before it pops.

.:. Eggs do not look like their prizes. At all. I will make sure of this. 80% of the reason is so that staff who are able to see the prize pool can't guess which prize goes to which egg. 20% is because I may want to be mean and edit an egg but not the pet or vice versa. This also means a normal egg doesn't have to be a normal. Or an eclipsei egg is an eclipsei. I may just be in the mood to color a certain type of egg.

.:. Each week, I will be reshuffling which egg goes with which prize. That way, new eggs do not always equal a new prize.

.:. Extra for staff: If you contributed prizes, the number of eggs you can choose from is less. This is how it will work: Mythi contributed 10 eggs of the total of 20 eggs. Mythi rolls one of my numbers. I will go to my list and technically take out all of Mythi's contributions and, while maintaining the same order, assign the prizes to the first 10 eggs. Mythi will only be able to pick from the first 10 eggs out of the total 20. The prizes will still be predetermined. If prize 2-5 is Mythi's contributions, that means prize 6 is now egg #2.

.:. When you win, please edit your post with the code below.

- Mynsed -
Hey, I won! I want egg number:

- Mynsed -
Crew

- Mynsed -
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:02 am
[prize pool]
eggs displayed only  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:03 am

Past Winners

- Mynsed -