Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitsusagi - old

Back to Guilds

A guild for the Kitsusagi B/C Shop 

Tags: kitsusagi, roleplay, breeding, customs 

Reply Games and Contests
[EVENT] Will o the wisp concept contest!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:43 pm
What's a concept contest?
It's where you write your ideas down for me to see. Whether it be topics, roleplay ideas, pair/sibling/family idea. I want to hear it!

Simply fill out the form below to enter for a chance at a semi-custom pair based off of your concept below. I will choose one and roll for another, perhaps two if there are a bunch of entries.

Right now, the will of the wisps are a rare, seasonal species. Scarcely do they come from games. So this is one of the few opportunities to get your very own first generation wisp for you and a friend!

Please do not name the person that you're planning on gifting the other pet to. This is not a two person contest, only one. But feel free to work with someone on what you two would like! I would just rather have one name on the form.

You may submit a story, rp response, what you imagine them to be like, plot ideas, a few words about what the characters will act like, or simply a few words/inspirational pictures about what they look like! You may also submit art or any sort of creative piece. The possibilities are endless!

The idea for the two kitsus do not have to be matchy.

This will end when the event ends.

To enter, simply fill out the form below!

Staff can participate. But I most likely will not be CCing any staff members (sorry! I know y'all too well. ily! heart ).

[b]Username:[/b] That you, boo
[b]Will o the wisp 1:[/b] What do you imagine this guy to look like? What is the personality like? Do they have any backstory? Remember, this is a semi custom! not a full custom!
[b]Inspirational pictures:[/b] Please don't say CC.
[b]Will o the wisp 2:[/b] What do you imagine this guy to look like? What is the personality like? Do they have any backstory? Remember, this is a semi custom! not a full custom!
[b]Inspirational pictures:[/b] Please don't say CC.
[b]Plot ideas/Story/anything else?[/b]This is optional.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:19 pm
This is now open! <3  

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

VelvetVixie

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:42 pm
Username: Velvetvixie
Will o the wisp 1: This is a female semi custom I think would pair nicely with the second one.

- I would like to have a kimono with sleeves edit.
- Palette should be Reds || Gold || Blacks
- Could there also be what I am calling bunned upswept tresses with incense sticks that have smoke coming from the ends of those located in the buns are the incense sticks.

Inspirational pictures: User Image

Will o the wisp 2:
- I would like to have a kimono with sleeves edit.
- Palette should be (gaias) Byzantium || Golds || Blacks
- Could there also be what I am calling bunned upswept tresses with incense sticks that have smoke coming from the ends of those located in the buns are the incense sticks.

Inspirational pictures:User Image
Plot ideas/Story/anything else?
The plot and story idea is they are going to be twin sisters in appearance, but not in age.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:40 pm
Username: Midnightglow18
Will o the wisp 1: A fiery wild being that seeks out beauty, he floats about hunting for the one love who will comfort his lost soul. Wandering from village to village searching.
Inspirational pictures: Lanterns
Will o the wisp 2: Soft gentle petals, graceful caring being, living in a small sakura tree, dreaming of a love that seems to never arrive.
Inspirational pictures: Cherry bloom trees
Plot ideas/Story/anything else? Lanterns romance with the cherry bloom trees XD  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:35 pm
Username: magnadearel
Will o the wisp 1: In turmoil. constantly on the move.
Inspirational pictures: link
Will o the wisp 2: Calm and cool. Steady as a.... rock?
Inspirational pictures: link
Plot ideas/Story/anything else? 1 constantly getting into trouble that 2 has to rescue from.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:26 pm
Username: -_- dat me. (Mythi Red Panda)
Will o the wisp 1: Destined to meet... This one lays above the skyline, allowing themselves to never truly see each other, sheltered by the clouds and weather that be, as if two forces of nature that could never collide.
Inspirational pictures:

User Image
User Image

Will o the wisp 2: Destined to meet... This one lays within the stars in space. Sheltered by the cold atmosphere it wishes nothing more than to meet the one it knows it's destined to meet, but is unable to due to the forces that be. It's heart burns to meet them...
Inspirational pictures:
User Image
User Image

Plot ideas/Story/anything else? Star-crossed destined individuals? Lovers perhaps? But best friends nonetheless.

I couldn't help myself though I adore concept contests DONT HURT ME PIN  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Lady Angel Heart

Distinct Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:23 pm
Username: Lady Angel Heart

Will o the wisp 1: Guide of the sun, bringer of the sunlight that warms the earth and makes life.
Inspirational pictures:

User Image

Will o the wisp 2: Guide of the moon, the bringer of night and Shepard of the stars.
Inspirational pictures:

User Image

Plot ideas/Story/anything else?
Long ago a sacrifice was made to save the earth from destruction. An ancient goddess gave up her life force to create two daughters. These two sisters were conceived from light, separated at birth, their destinies set in stone. One would lead the sun, the other would lead the moon, with this balance the earth could live in peace and the gods would no longer interfere with mortal lives. The sisters could never speak to the other, but twice a day, for a second at dawn and dusk, they're eyes could meet. Eras past and soon the sisters grew weary and lonely, knowing the only person they had in the world was always out of their reach. Eventually, the moon keeper while her sister sat high in the sky spreading her light, decided she could wait no longer. She rushed to her sister, bringing the moon in tow, and embraced her in a hug. They were as one, even just for a short time. Their embrace is what we now call a solar eclipse.  
Porcelain Pinch generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:06 am
Rollliiiingggg.  

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

Porcelain Pinch
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:16 am
ssdg;sdgdgkldgkn;; All your entries were fabulous ; A ; It was difficult having to CC from the rest. But I think I've made up my mind. Thank you so much for the interest!
magnadearel

Rolled

Midnightglow18
CCed

Winner winner chicken dinners!  
Games and Contests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items