Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
Funeral Slab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:09 am
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Chuunin | Female // Androgynous

CHAKRA : 325 // 325 [ 175 // 175 :: S t a m i n a ]
TECHNIQUE : None
Location / company : Meep / Meep
"Save me, I'm drowning so deep in the darkness"

She had gotten lost in the marshlands, where was her partner? Did she trip somewhere and this time Kaneko didn't hear it and kept going? "This sucks." She finally heard what seemed to be loud shouting and began to follow the sound, seeing Akoto hiding and trying to reach her but she initiated contact with two men who were trying to steal a body? She ran up to Akoto and was holding her spear in a more defensive position in case the two men attacked her. "Should we let them go? Maybe take that body back with us?" Sh softly said it to Akoto, they could always stop the other man from cutting his partner free and try to interrogate them, themselves, but they were just here to survey or dispatch a mercenary company if they found it.
"There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes."
"All these endless circles do nothing."

Neryem

BlackFruity

Items in backpack:
• 19 lbs of Femur Bones
• 1 Kitten (May turn into A - ranked Tamer Companion for 10 Posts, one time per month)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:15 am
Shou Senju

Neryem

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

User Image

20 Racks On Table Carved From Ebony.

Chet
Reminder

She said she would pray for me...

Chet was about to punt the b*****d known as Taka until his plan was interrupted by several people. He could hear his daughter attempting to speak, but becoming lost in her words. "It is quite alright child! I will make you a meat bicycle from the flesh of these men and women which ever you please!" He shouted some more. He was just really upset at the fact that he had spent so much time on getting opium that wasn't opium. Maybe if someone just gave him opium he'd calm down or maybe not. It had been quite a while since he'd been able to let loose and this was just some subconscious excuse for himself to do stupid things. "SHUT UP NARRATOR MAN!" Chet shouted once more at his imaginary narrator otherwise known as myself. Maybe this story should become mine instead of his. I think readers would find it much more interesting. It isn't so much as a tale of shinobi as it is of the fine arts you will learn to love.

Taking in a deep breathe, Chet clumsily gathered chakra into his upper torso and held it before exhaling. This process would expand his body considerably making the already intimidating shinobi a much bigger threat. His daughter would also find herself at a higher vantage point than before. "CHOO CHOO!"
He made train noises, because he assumed children loved trains and riding them. The fact was he didn't even know how old his own daughter was. "I AM A GREAT FAAAATHEEEEEER!" Chet shouted as he ran straight at the bandits. "ALLAH UKBAR ALLAH UKBAR!" He shouted before slamming his body into the two. Which is what he would do if he didn't have his daughter on his shoulders. Would you look at that. Chet being a responsible parent. Instead what he would do is jump kick each of the bandit's faces. Hopping off the face of one and then kicking the other.

With the Bandits kicked in the face and possibly out of commission due to Chet's current strength he morphed his sword hand back into an arm and picked Taka up. The picture that is meant to represent him will still have a sword, but do not let that fact bother you the reader. "Yeah it's cool." Chet reaffirmed before picking up Taka's body with his left arm like it was pillow. He'd now turn towards Taka's assailants. Those who weren't him himself that is. "This man owes me opium! None of you may have him!" He shouted at Huo and the other little baby girl. "Psst. Blood Falcon." Chet whispered. "Do you have any plan? I didn't this far ahead and the plan is all yours." Was he serious or not? Who knows I'm tired.

Techniques Used

Formless Complex B Rank Suiken - Extremist Belly Flop

Formless Complex B Rank Suiken - Responsible Daddy

Shikon Hoppeta Kasei [ Purple Cheeked Growth ][x]
Rank B
Taking in a deep breath, the Oni will gather chakra into their upper torso, hold it there, and then let it spread throughout their body as they exhale. The pulsation of chakra causes the Oni’s body to expand- doubling in size. For a moderate amount of time, the Oni will be able to fight with increased durability and physical prowess, at the cost of a minor speed reduction. After the duration of the growth ends, the Oni will need to vomit.

Curse Mark: Juugo [x]
Dormant Stage [0]
The passive stage: This stage and its effects are always present.
Basic Effects:
• Ability to communicate with animals.

Awoken Stage [1]
This is the first stage usage of the Jūgo Seal. This and all stages beyond it are activated / sustained stages. In addition to making use of the seal's Chakra, the host will also gain certain characteristics, such as: seal spreading upon the skin, moderately increased strength, and increased speed. In this stage, the host can manipulate the form and density of one or more limbs to create things such as wings and blades. Because the seal's Chakra is now more freely flowing throughout the host, the host goes insane. Requires 6 posts of training. Allows for 5 posts of duration.
Basic Effects:
• Active Chakra increase: +10 Chakra to all allies ( Per ninja rank. )
• Allows other curse seals a chance to roll the die once more.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:52 pm
User ImageQuiet or not quiet, there was only so much a child could take. Horrifying suggestions and terrible train noises aside, there was the continue rush, the impact, and the beginnings of a fight. Blood. Luna was sure she glimpsed blood as one man threw a kunai into another. She saw that two people were already down. Were they dead? She could assume they were dead. She thought they were dead and floating atop the mud like all the bodies floating atop the water, bloated after weeks of soaking.

When Chet started screaming, Luna let loose her own, "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!". Like father, like doctor. Except it wasn't. The screaming Chet just let loose Luna's own inner scream, kind of how a room would suddenly be filled with coughs and yawns after just one person starts the chain. Jumping, hopping, twisting, turning. Luna still wanted off, but not now. Definitely not now.

Anyways, in case anyone happened to somehow hear Chet whisper about how this plan was all Luna's, Luna did not look like she was in any shape for any sort of planning. She clung, still terrified and trembling, with a face as pale as a white noh mask. This plan was clearly not her's.

However, she was asked. Still in a daze, she didn't fully understand what had been asked of her. her mind fumbled and distorted, still not used to the daily life of ninja surprises like this, . Well, in that case, Luna had a very simple desire, "L-leave. Just leave..." The thought of having angered those who rest here prompted a very quiet, even quieter than the quiet voice she had been using so far, string of, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," as she made the brilliant decision to close her eyes in prayer to the dead.

malavaes

Neryem

BlackFruity

Shou Senju

little mintchan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:39 pm
User Image

--------------------------------A K O T OxxxN A K A H A R A
              ------[≈]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[≈]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[≈]

------{ C h a k r a : : 410 / 410 } { S t a m i n a : : 170 / 170 } { R a n k : : g e n i n }

With the roots ensnaring their prey, Akoto walked over towards the two fumbling around and jumped back as the man who had been yelling bloody murder kicked the two thieves in the face. He definitely would be a pretty tough person to reason with, let alone fight. What the male lacked in common sense he more than made up for in pure physical ability. As Akoto was sticking back, a friendly voice helped push her fears away. Kaneko had finally caught with with her spear drawn and ready at the Senju's side. "It's nice you caught up at the right time, Kaneko." The smaller genin said with relief in her voice. With the two culprits mostly taken care of for now, it came time to discuss what there was to do with the body in the bush. Hopefully it would be an easy thing to talk about with the other group of people with.

That was until the angry guy screeched about the unconscious or dead man owing him opium. Akoto's eyes widened in response as her calm and steady demeanor was now offset. The awful stories that her grandfather had told her about her parents, the state of the home she was in back in Konoha. The medic began to shake as she watched the body of the unconscious man flung over his shoulder. Panic began to settle in as she raised her voice. "Wah-Wait! At l-least let me check to see if he is alright! I'm a medic!" She practically begged, looking back at Kaneko. The look she gave needed no spelling it. In her fearful gaze, she would need Kaneko to stay on edge. If this situation went downhill, Akoto had very little means of protecting herself but was not totally defenseless. "Keep an eye on the two rooted over there. We still need to deal with the.lm if they have allies." Her voice was shaken, like a great evil had brought itself upon her.

little mintchan

BlackFruity

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:27 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image

~D-Rank~~Rogue~~Eiseijutsu~~Bloodline~

Chak:: 350 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 3,330 AC:850

Houou froze in his tracks as he noticed the mysterious man who had drop kicked Taka in the face earlier. Houou was so close to getting into Kirigakure. Taka was right there, however he knew that he was no match for this strange man yelling at the top of his lungs. After running all this way and. Houou knew Takas involvement in opium, and assumed that's what this tatood man was after.

Houou immediately thought how disappointed Ōjo would have been, had she seen the sorry state he was in. Straightening his back he yells up to the two shinobi before him and yelled out. "You say you are looking for Opium!? Taka may not have had the opium but I could strike a bargain with you sir." Houou said while borrowing confidence from the memory of Ōjo.
"Think I could actually get you a steady supply, so that you would never have to go hunting for it again." Houou was confident that this man and Ōjo would get along swimmingly. "However, I need to get Taka to Kirigakure! He was entrusted to me and so far I've done a terrible job of protecting him on my own. I have to redeem myself and get him to the village as I was ordered." Houou said with his head held high, unmoved as he awaited their response.

BlackFruity

Malavaes

headlesskoko

Neryem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:04 pm
Shou Senju

Neryem

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

User Image

Chet
Reminder

"I like the way you move...I like the way you vibe." Chet sang quietly to himself as he zoned out, head bobbing, from what ever was going on in front of him. There were so many people all of a sudden and he wasn't in the mood to get down and dirty. His daughter was saying something as well. What was she saying exactly? She wanted to stay,
fight and rip their beating hearts out? "YOU MAKE YOUR FATHER VERY PROUD BLOOD FALCON!" Chet shouted before the word opium was spoken by someone in the general vicinity. His body would immediately turn back to normal. His white hair would regain it's darkness, his horns would become shaven again and the marking would recede. The person in question who had spoken the magic word was the guy from before who he had spat on. With a grin, newfound sanity and southern accent, Chet would approach Huo while stating "Sir, you had my curiosity. But now you have my attention." The unconscious doctor still his possession.

Chet really did have to leave, however. He knew it was only a matter of time before his super secret and covert mission ended up in the hands of someone else and he just couldn't have that. He cut Huo from finishing his sell and said, "Shut the ******** up and take me to the drugs man I ain't got all day...WHAT THE ******** WHO DID THAT?!" Chet was quite bothered by the fact that someone has misrepresented his likeness in his format for another individual. "Change it back!" Chet shouted in a schizophrenic fashion.

Techniques Used

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:51 pm
User Image"NO!" Luna cried out in terror of what the misunderstanding could cause. However, it turned out such an outburst was unneeded. Something, Luna didn't know what, calmed Chet down and he started walking towards the blonde fellow that had thrown the kunai into another man's flesh. Luna quickly amended her decision as she saw Chet suddenly switch from polite to cursing. However, he wasn't raging and screaming bloody murder, at least. After the previous experience, Luna was coming to appreciate the small things in life, like at least now Chet was shouting at an imaginary offender for a problem that didn't exist instead of playing hop scotch with people's faces.

During this short reprieve, Luna took the first good look at her surroundings. There was another girl her age it seemed, looking just as scared as her. Luna could understand that. Besides the good stood another girl... or guy? They were older, that was clear. The blonde mentioned before stood in front of Luna and her... um... she wasn't sure what to call him, but crazy man. Yes, the crazy man. There was another man slung over Chet's other shoulder. The bandits were probably knocked out cold. Luna didn't really pay much heed to them. Clearly, minus the bandits, this was a meeting of those who practiced ninja arts.Luna vaguely recalled something about doctors, but she was freaking out at the time so it was hard to remember correctly. Everyone did seem focused on Chet, though... or was it the man he held in his other arm?

Luna nervously fidgeted. If these were ninjas, then she could very well be surrounded by Kirigakure's ninjas. In fact, she could clearly see a Kiri headband tied around the waist of the one as little as her. She couldn't feel comfortable when near someone from that village.

malavaes

Neryem

BlackFruity

Shou Senju

little mintchan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:52 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image

Houou remained unmoved as the strange man approached him. Slightly out of fear and sightly because he had no other choices.
Houou couldn't face Ōjo and tell her that Taka had been captured. She would never trust him again.

"Listen, if I'm to get you any opium, I need to deliver that man to Kirigakure. The person who entrusted him to me also happens to be the person that will be able to supply you with endless amounts of Opium. I can't face her again until I've completed this mission."

Houou gulped down a thick blob of saliva and choose his next words carefully. He did not want to ruin any advancements he had made so far. "Listen sir, I'm nothing but a low novice rogue trying to get my foot in the door. I would do anything to get that man safely to Kirigakure. Either you can head to Takumi and trust me to finish this mission, or you can follow me until it's completed. Either way, after its completion, I will gladly introduce you to my benefactor. I assure you, she will not disappoint you, in terms of quality or service." Houou grinned as a brilliant thought crossed his mind. "I'll even spend 1,000Ryo on getting your first batch, to sweeten the pot."

BlackFruity

Malavaes

headlesskoko

Neryem

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:47 pm
User Image

--------------------------------A K O T OxxxN A K A H A R A
              ------[≈]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[≈]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[≈]

------{ C h a k r a : : 410 / 410 } { S t a m i n a : : 170 / 170 } { R a n k : : g e n i n }

Such a strange situation to find herself in. Akoto could simply watch as the few reactions of people made themselves known. One of the group opposite of her and Kaneko seemed to take a prime interest in the body hung over the man's shoulder. One of the interesting things was that he needed to get the body to Kirigakure for a reason left unspecified. It wasn't anything she could sit back and ponder on. They did have a mission to go after those mercenaries but this was pretty important to just let go. That screaming man from earlier, by the way? He suddenly changed into a form that wasn't as frightening or intimidating that he used to be in. The only thing that gave him away was that way of yelling like some kind of rage induced animal. The prisoner he was carrying shouted out her thoughts on her getting any chance of checking on the body. That or she had a tendency or randomly yell out one word responses. "Fine, fine. If it's going to Kirigakure, they can at least examine it there." The Senju shot a look at the two still struggling to get out of their root trap, should they still be there after all of this went down. Akoto made a mental note to herself to memorize the faces and features of the group, especially that transformation that the blonde one had undergone.

"We're looking for a mercenary group. Have any of you seen anything like that?" She tried to get a small detail out of them. Hopefully they had some idea of what she was talking about. The last thing they needed was to pull the mission back because a fight broke out among them. The body meant as much to them as the corpses buried in this place. "It's really important."

little mintchan

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:17 pm
Shou Senju

Neryem

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

User Image

Chet
Reminder

Chet thought long and hard about what the guy in front of him was saying. Some thoughts had no actual connection the event that was currently playing out in front of him. A keen example being...I wonder if lady milk is just a different form of semen and if so does that mean we drink cow semen? Or...I really wanna punch this guy in the face right now. Just something about it seems punchable. Oh no no no he has the opium...Or the connections to it...Really making me wanna punch him now. Readers do not know the hell that is narrating these thoughts and how it makes my existence miserable. If only I had gotten someone decent to narrate such as... Oh I don't know, everyone in this universe is a different shade of insane. "Mr voice in my head man shut the ******** up cause it's business tiiiime." Chet announed before looking up at his daughter.
"Blood Falcon. I want you to decide what we should do. I know I know this is a big executive decision, but you're my daughter and I trust your judgment.
Should I listen to Mr. Wanna Be Rouge Jr. over there or should I turn ol' Taka here into a piñata?" He asked in all seriousness and depending on her answer and how he interpreted it he might just end up disemboweling the doctor in front of everyone in glorious fashion. "Oh and by the way Mr. Rogue you shouldn't sound like a ******** cop when working out a ******** drug deal.
Be a ******** MAN!" He shouted sincerely annoyed by Houou's blatant fear of him. "By the way Blood Falcon, daddy will love you much more if you choose the latter."

Techniques Used

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:02 pm
User ImageThere was talk of Kirigakure, specifically of delivering the man that Chet held to the village. Would that mean Chet would go to? Then what about Luna, who still rode on Chet's shoulders? She would need to get off, but could she find the courage to dismount from the shoulders of the clearly mentally unstable stranger?

Well, the answer was that she was going to have to find the courage and hope that this time the madman wouldn’t come to an entirely different conclusion than intended. Teeth chattering in fear, Luna’s “executive decision” was, ”U-um… I don’t want to go to Kirigakure, but… but please don’t hurt the other man. You should give him to the rogue. It sounds important to him, and… and you’ll get a sweet pot out of it. I can use it to make you a pinata if you want, so please don't turn the man into a pinata... Pretty please...”

To be honest, outside of not wanting to go to Kirigakure and seeing the man turned into a pinata, Luna wasn’t sure what she was saying. She was just so lost, like she was trying to form a coherent response to a question she had only heard half of. Actually, that was a pretty good example. Everyone else seemed to know what was going on or have a list of objectives for being involved in this fiasco. To poor lost Luna, it seemed like she was the only one who didn’t know what was going on still. However, what she did know, or at least remembered being told, was that if she wanted something, then she needed to make an offer in return. What she wanted was not to go to Kirigakure. What she offered, which was the best she could think of, was a pinata, and she sort of just tossed in the sweet part stuff because someone mentioned something about sweet pots and sweet pots, whatever they were, sounded like something you could turn into a pinata.

malavaes

Neryem

BlackFruity

Shou Senju

little mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:54 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image

Houou snapes out of his fearful trance and reverted to his natural state, when faced with the adorable young girl.
Overcome with utter joy, that the young girl had spoken in his favor. Giving a deep bow, he uttered his thanks." I will forever be in your debt blood falcon . I am known as the Turtle, of the Uzumaki clan and if ever I can be of service to you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me in the town of Takumi, you will always be welcome amongst us. I will be building a hotspring there so It won't be hard to track down."

Houou then shifted to The nameless shinobi, looking him in the eye. The comment the stranger had mad really struck gone for him. He wanted this kind of power. The man before him, was leaking with confidence and commanded fear. First Ōjo and now this mysterious man...how many more powerful warriors were their out their? Houou needed to amass more power and fast. "You could escort me to kiri, or just get out of here and meet me at the Takumi Inn.

Turning to Kirigakure kunoichi that had suddenly asked about mercenaries. "I've been with Taka on the entire journey here from Takumi. This is the first we've encountered hostility, for not the two men you have ensnared, are most likely the only lead you have on this mercenary group."

BlackFruity

Malavaes

headlesskoko

Neryem

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:09 pm
[
Shou Senju

Neryem

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

User Image

Chet
Reminder

Chet let his daughter go and ran away away with the medic.

Techniques Used

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Chuunin | Female // Androgynous

CHAKRA : 325 // 325 [ 175 // 175 :: S t a m i n a ]
TECHNIQUE : None
Location / company : Meep / Meep
"Save me, I'm drowning so deep in the darkness"

Kaneko was still being protective over Akoto, staying close in case the crazy guy or anyone else tried to hurt her partner. Four people wanted the doctor, two were now captured as far as they knew and one was tasked with escorting the doctor to their village. Another was just crazy. "Akoto, I suggest we escort him and the doctor to Kiri and take these two guys for the Mizukage to interrogate, safest option in my opinion, the rest can go about their business if they want." She didn't want Akoto to get hurt, and it seemed Akoto was terrified at the moment so Kaneko would have to lead the two of them for now.
"There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes."
"All these endless circles do nothing."

Neryem

BlackFruity

malavaes

Shou Senju

HeadlessKoko

Items in backpack:
• 19 lbs of Femur Bones
• 1 Kitten (May turn into A - ranked Tamer Companion for 10 Posts, one time per month)

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers