Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Conservatory Wing ➣Greenhouse [Botany Classroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:13 am
Jesse Randall
~ Botany Classroom ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Jesse Randal...wait, I've already said that...eheh..." her ears flicked out as Erika gave her name and the Fox, perhaps a little fearful of scaring the new face away had forgotten she'd already given her name, "I've not been her long, but I like to get here early to avoid the crowds, I get stepped on easy...hah," She couldn't help but notice the female's eyes drifting once or twice and drew her long tail around before placing it on her lap, "Not seen many Shifters, huh?" she would smile, prepared to allow Erika to touch if she wanted to,

She was about to ask how Erika was finding the Academy when something drew the Fox's attention skyward - her ears twitched, swiveling to follow the sound as something - or someone - moved stealthily across the glass roof above them... Within a second or two of the sound, a shape would drop down not too far from where they stood causing Jesse's ears to flatten back and her hand to slip towards her pouch where she might have something she could throw if the vision happened to be there with ill intentions...

Her ears would perk up as she recognised the male's scent and her tail slid from her lap with a happy swish as she stood to greet him, "You almost gave me a scare," she made a face, then smiled as he bowed in acknowledgement, her left ear flicking outward curiously as Nanashi introduced himself to Erika as her best friend, "This is Erika," She knew the female was capable of introducing herself, but having so many of her friends disappearing on her recently, Jesse hoped to cherish those who remained and Nanashi always brought a smile to her face, "I'm guessing it's still raining out there?" she would tilt her head this time, her senses telling her that might just be the case, but her hopes banking on it having perhaps stopped so she didn't have to run back to her dorm to avoid getting wet...

shinesnowillusion

The-DJ-Ghost

oyehh

Quote:

Appearance: As seen, but Wearing This
With: With a New Student and Nanashi
Feeling: Not her usual cheery self...but she's trying.
OoC
""

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:18 pm
𝐸𝓇𝒾𝓀𝒢 π’²π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ’½π‘’π“ˆπ“‰π‘’π“‡
πΉπ’Ύπ“‡π“ˆπ“‰ 𝒴𝑒𝒢𝓇
π’žπ’½π“π‘œπ“‡π‘œπ“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ’Ύπ“ˆ

User Image
x
❀ Location: Botany classroom
❀ With: Jesse and now Nanashi
❀ Feelings/Thoughts: I want to touch it, but ehh
x
x

β€’β€’.β€’β€’ ❀ β€’β€’.β€’β€’ ❀ β€’β€’..β€’β€’ ❀ β€’β€’.β€’β€’ ❀ β€’β€’.β€’β€’

x
"You did, but sometimes I do forget names, so it is nice to repeat. There is no harm in that. I try to be punctual because I think it's rude to keep people waiting or holding up a class room." She shook her head, "No, I haven't. You are the first and well I like it. It's new and unique." She would of thought it would be kinda weird to even ask if she can touch her ears. Consent was good and Jesse didn't give verbal permission and Erika didn't want to ask. She just met the girl and well let's give it time.

When Jesse looked upwards, she blinked and did the same, eyes shifting side to side, listening in as well. Erika's looked back at Jesse and then the door, thinking something was about to happen. Just when she was about to ask, another person walked in. She gave Nanashi a smile as she was introduced and waved, "Hello, nice to meet you."

x
x
x
x

【 School Information 】

Kingdom: Mistun
Knit: Diviner
Physical Stats
(15 of points here) (Lowest Stat Score is 1/Highest is 9)

↳ Strength: 2
↳ Endurance: 3
↳ Agility: 2
↳ Intelligence: 3
↳ Charisma: 3
↳ Technique: 2

Raiment Stats
(17 (+3) of points here - B Class)

↳ Power: 4
↳ Control: 6
↳ Speed: 3 (2+1=3)
↳ Range: 3 (2+1=3)
↳ Technique: 4 (3+1=4)

Raiment

↳ Raiment: Chlorokinesis
          ↳User can create, shape and manipulate plants, including wood, vines, plants, moss, and parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, fruits and flowers. The user can cause plants to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk".

Other:
          She can be overcome by fire and ice powers with ease. If trying to grow a tree during a thunder storm, she is prone to thunder strikes. Enemies with toxin immunity are most likely not affected by the poisons. Naturally the poisons need to be ingested or spread by touch. If her energy is surpassed, headaches, nausea and nosebleeds are common. Naturally exhaustion comes up and if she tries to surpass that, she can either pass out or die.

↳ Stat Growth:

↳ Power: [4]
          1 Can manipulate plants just to grow, no attacking or defense.
          2 Can use plants as support and defense.
          3-5 Can use their power, such as a whip of a tree branch and produce berries/seeds or fruits.
          6-8 Can make tree branches and vines whip or strangle victims, this take concentration.
          9 Can make plants release damaging toxins or pheromones. These toxins cause mild discomfort, unless immune

↳ Control: [6]
          1 3 minutes [cooldown: 2.5 hours]
          2 5 minutes [cooldown: 2 hours ]
          3 10 minutes [cooldown: 1.5 hours ]
          4 15 minutes [cooldown: 1 hour]
          5 20 minutes [cooldown: 55 minutes ]
          6 25 minutes [cooldown: 50 minutes ]
          7 30 minutes [cooldown: 45 minutes ]
          8 1 hours [cooldown: 40 minutes ]
          9 1.5 hours [cooldown: 35 minutes ]

↳ Speed [3] This is the speed it takes for a plant to grow 35 inches.
          1-2 50 seconds
          3-4 35 seconds
          5-6 20 seconds
          7-8 10 seconds
          9 5 seconds

↳ Range: [3] These are the maximum feet Erika can control plant life.
          1 Can control plant life up to 3 ft radius.
          2 Can control plant life up to 10 ft radius.
          3 Can control plant life up to 16 ft radius.
          4 Can control plant life up to 20 ft radius.
          5 Can control plant life up to 26 ft radius.
          6 Can control plant life up to 30 ft radius.
          7 Can control plant life up to 36 ft radius.
          8 Can control plant life up to 40 ft radius.
          9 Can control plant life up to 49 ft radius.

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,550 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:03 pm

shinesnowillusion

Tala Maxwell

✧ γƒŠγƒŠγ‚· ✧

User Image

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - Second | Clothes - Plated ChΕ«nin Shozoku

]β—Žβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β—Ž[

Heheh, well you know me! A little rain won't stop my travels. Nanashi would say to Jesse with a smile and scratching the back of his head. He always felt so comfortable around her to the point where he could just be his casual self. Then again, Nanashi would usually be pretty Prideful about himself at times. As he would know of Erika who he probably scared to death. Good to make your acquaintance, Erika. Sorry about scaring you like that. It's how I usually travel. Nanashi would say to her, as he would explain himself. So umm... Jesse.... J-just wondering... He hated the fact that he'd be blushing in front of another person, especially when asking Jesse this with others around, but he knew this would happen. As hesitantly as he spoke, he then got right to the point. So how about we go to the festival together? Y-you know, having fun and stuff. It's my first time for the festival anyway. Nanashi said, still too nervous about calling it a date, or admitting his true feelings.

]β—Žβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β—Ž[

β—„ MOVE LIST β–Ί

> Wind Charge β¬‡οΈβ†˜οΈβž‘οΈ πŸ”΄
> Swift Strike βž‘οΈβ¬‡οΈβ†˜οΈπŸ”΄
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ πŸ”΅
> Kusanagi Barrage βž‘οΈβ†˜οΈβ¬‡οΈβ†™οΈβ¬…οΈ, ➑️+πŸ”΄, πŸ”΄πŸ”΄, πŸ”ΆπŸ”Ά, πŸ”΅πŸ”΅, πŸ”·πŸ”·, ⬇️↙️⬅️ πŸ”΅

β—„ BAG β–Ί

β˜… ninjato
β˜… Kunai x 2
β˜… Shuriken x 5
β˜… Sketchbook
β˜… Book of Yokai
β˜… pencils
β˜… assortments of snacks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:26 pm
Jesse Randall
~ Botany Classroom ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Being a more approachable type, had Erika requested, Jesse would have quite happily obliged, but having never been asked if someone could touch her ears or her tail, the Shifter gave it little thought and instead turned her attention towards Nanashi, wonder how he had managed to cross the glass roof without slipping - she knew herself that her claws would have absolutely no grip had she tried it herself, but then again, she also would try her best not to be outside in the rain...

As the male addressed her, Jesse would turn her full attention towards her friend, tan ears swiveling questioningly - which can't have helped him any - listening patiently as he appeared to find it somewhat difficult to get his words out, "The Festival?" she tilted her head, "Ooh!" she made a curious face as his words sunk in before her ears perked up and her tail started to swish excitedly from side to side, "That would be fantastic!" she beamed,

Although in the back of her mind, the last festival she remembered had been the one where she'd gone out with Taenya before she had left the Academy...and she still missed her first roommate dearly, but like before, the Fennec Child always tried her best to leave things in the past - or risk spoiling the present!

"Shall I meet you in the Courtyard tomorrow? We could walk down together?" She was excited and any dejected thoughts were immediately forgotten at the chance she could go out and enjoy time with her friend,

Depending on his answer, Jesse would be more than happy to meet Nanashi where he felt it best, she felt a little sad that their tutor hadn't seemed to have arrived that day, but on the good side, it allowed her some extra time to get herself ready and perhaps find herself something new to wear.

More than a little excited for what might greet them the next day, Jesse would bid farewell to her classmates before taking her leave of the Botany Classroom - It wasn't until she'd left the greenhouse that she'd remember it was still raining and that wet fur was never a really pleasant scent to adorn one's dorm room...but eager to get herself ready for the Festival, she wanted to waste little time and transformed, allowing her little paws to carry her swiftly back to her dorm where she would take a nice, warm shower before hitting her closet to search for something to wear.

[ ~ Jesse Exit for Day Flip ~ ]

shinesnowillusion

The-DJ-Ghost

Quote:

Quote:

Appearance: As seen, but Wearing This
With: With a New Student and Nanashi
Feeling: Not her usual cheery self...but she's trying.
OoC Just for the record, Nanashi came in through an open skylight lol*
""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:12 pm

shinesnowillusion

Tala Maxwell

✧ γƒŠγƒŠγ‚· ✧

User Image

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - Second | Clothes - Plated ChΕ«nin Shozoku

The moment she accepted the offer, the inside of Nanashi's brain was full of explosions to the point where he hadn't the slightest idea that she initially said yes. Oh, yeah... It's fine if you didn't want to-- Wait, wha~? Nanashi corrected himself when she said yes. Technically, he always felt happy that she would say yes to hanging out with him, but he still couldn't believe that she would say yes to it. Er... Great! I'll see you at the courtyard then! Nanashi said as he would watch her go off. When she left along with Erika, Nanashi smiled as he would leap up high and jump from ledge to ledge before getting to the ceiling and opening the window into the roof. There, he'd hop off and jump from building to building happily Oh man, I can't wait!! I gotta find something good to wear! Nanashi said, thinking of what suit he would put on when he gets there. Maybe then I should give her the present! I really hope she likes it! Nanashi said, as he would get to his dorm room. ((exits to following day))

β—„ MOVE LIST β–Ί

> Wind Charge β¬‡οΈβ†˜οΈβž‘οΈ πŸ”΄
> Swift Strike βž‘οΈβ¬‡οΈβ†˜οΈπŸ”΄
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ πŸ”΅
> Kusanagi Barrage βž‘οΈβ†˜οΈβ¬‡οΈβ†™οΈβ¬…οΈ, ➑️+πŸ”΄, πŸ”΄πŸ”΄, πŸ”ΆπŸ”Ά, πŸ”΅πŸ”΅, πŸ”·πŸ”·, ⬇️↙️⬅️ πŸ”΅

β—„ BAG β–Ί

β˜… ninjato
β˜… Kunai x 2
β˜… Shuriken x 5
β˜… Sketchbook
β˜… Book of Yokai
β˜… pencils
β˜… assortments of snacks

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:06 pm
𝐸𝓇𝒾𝓀𝒢 π’²π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ’½π‘’π“ˆπ“‰π‘’π“‡
πΉπ’Ύπ“‡π“ˆπ“‰ 𝒴𝑒𝒢𝓇
π’žπ’½π“π‘œπ“‡π‘œπ“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ’Ύπ“ˆ

User Image
x
❀ Location: Botany classroom
❀ With: Jesse and now Nanashi
❀ Feelings/Thoughts:
x
x

x
Erika didn't really know whether she needed to go away fro a moment or stay there, but without any further requests, she stood there, putting her hands behind her back as she listened in. Honestly, she kinda forgot about the festival and maybe would go, but with who? I mean she could just go by herself, but what was the fun in that? Oh well maybe she'd meet new people if she did go.

Once Jesse started to leave, she waved to her and then sighed lightly. "You two have fun tomorrow." She smiled some, taking her umbrella, "See you soon."

[Exits for day flip]

x
x
x
x

【 School Information 】

Kingdom: Mistun
Knit: Diviner
Physical Stats
(15 of points here) (Lowest Stat Score is 1/Highest is 9)

↳ Strength: 2
↳ Endurance: 3
↳ Agility: 2
↳ Intelligence: 3
↳ Charisma: 3
↳ Technique: 2

Raiment Stats
(17 (+3) of points here - B Class)

↳ Power: 4
↳ Control: 6
↳ Speed: 3 (2+1=3)
↳ Range: 3 (2+1=3)
↳ Technique: 4 (3+1=4)

Raiment

↳ Raiment: Chlorokinesis
          ↳User can create, shape and manipulate plants, including wood, vines, plants, moss, and parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, fruits and flowers. The user can cause plants to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk".

Other:
          She can be overcome by fire and ice powers with ease. If trying to grow a tree during a thunder storm, she is prone to thunder strikes. Enemies with toxin immunity are most likely not affected by the poisons. Naturally the poisons need to be ingested or spread by touch. If her energy is surpassed, headaches, nausea and nosebleeds are common. Naturally exhaustion comes up and if she tries to surpass that, she can either pass out or die.

↳ Stat Growth:

↳ Power: [4]
          1 Can manipulate plants just to grow, no attacking or defense.
          2 Can use plants as support and defense.
          3-5 Can use their power, such as a whip of a tree branch and produce berries/seeds or fruits.
          6-8 Can make tree branches and vines whip or strangle victims, this take concentration.
          9 Can make plants release damaging toxins or pheromones. These toxins cause mild discomfort, unless immune

↳ Control: [6]
          1 3 minutes [cooldown: 2.5 hours]
          2 5 minutes [cooldown: 2 hours ]
          3 10 minutes [cooldown: 1.5 hours ]
          4 15 minutes [cooldown: 1 hour]
          5 20 minutes [cooldown: 55 minutes ]
          6 25 minutes [cooldown: 50 minutes ]
          7 30 minutes [cooldown: 45 minutes ]
          8 1 hours [cooldown: 40 minutes ]
          9 1.5 hours [cooldown: 35 minutes ]

↳ Speed [3] This is the speed it takes for a plant to grow 35 inches.
          1-2 50 seconds
          3-4 35 seconds
          5-6 20 seconds
          7-8 10 seconds
          9 5 seconds

↳ Range: [3] These are the maximum feet Erika can control plant life.
          1 Can control plant life up to 3 ft radius.
          2 Can control plant life up to 10 ft radius.
          3 Can control plant life up to 16 ft radius.
          4 Can control plant life up to 20 ft radius.
          5 Can control plant life up to 26 ft radius.
          6 Can control plant life up to 30 ft radius.
          7 Can control plant life up to 36 ft radius.
          8 Can control plant life up to 40 ft radius.
          9 Can control plant life up to 49 ft radius.

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,550 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers