Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Grand Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:12 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              NEW DAY

Waking up next to Gianna that morning, giddy warmth blossomed in Ven's chest at the sight of her peaceful sleeping face, warring with a small thread of uncertainty. It took him a few seconds but he gently kissed her good morning before rolling out of bed.

Breakfast was a calmer affair than it had been the past couple of days, which Ven appreciated. Rin was still a little apprehensive which in turn bothered Gin and them, but she seemed to be adjusting to the situation. Ven left soon afterwards, admitting to Gianna that he wanted to talk to Eli and catch up, having not been successful as he'd liked yesterday. He opted to travel to the academy in his bear form to avoid the humidity and the sight of his large form familiar enough that the guards and staff at the entrance didn't pay him too much mind and he shifted back to his human form once he passed the threshold of the main building into the cooler interior, walking the familiar path to the library.

Ven was hoping to catch Eli on his own today; he enjoyed his day with Thanya yesterday and it cheered him up a little, but he was going to do something both exciting and nervewracking, and he really wanted to talk to his best friend about it. Ven never actually admitted it out loud but it did help and he suspected that Eli knew about it. But alongside Eli's familiar voice, he could hear the sounds of another person filtering through the bookshelves and her scent, faint among the smell of leather and parchment paper, wasn't one he recognised. Disappointed, but not really surprised, Ven made his way through the bookshelves until he could see Eli with a rather small woman perched precariously on a chair, handing her a book.

At first, it seemed like a scene Ven would normally encounter here (excepting the chair) but as he got closer, it was obvious to Ven that something was wrong with Eli. It might not be something many people picked up but Ven knew Eli. Being in the library and surrounded by books was something that would usually make him feel over the moon but none of the joy that Ven had come to expect was present; rather, Eli looked wrung out, tired and ill at ease. The worry and concern welling up in him was almost overpowering; he'd last spoken to Eli yesterday evening but something terrible must've happened if it affected him so much in such a short period of time. Ven wanted to talk to Eli, demand to know what was going on, what had happened, but there was someone else there, someone new, and Ven didn't want to make a commotion in front of her.

Instead, Ven made the effort to approach them calmly, more calmly than he felt, and plastered an amused smile on his face that felt hollow with the worry that was churning inside him underneath it. "I seem to be interrupting you more and more often, Eli; I should stick around more often if that's the case. How are you?" The question slipped out of him before he could stop it, but as it was out, Ven sent him a pointed look, just to make sure Eli understood that he knew something was up. It didn't show exactly how much he was worried, but it was enough to get the point across. He didn't forget the lady standing there though, and he sent her a polite nod. "Hello," he said, not wanting to exclude her. "I didn't mean to barge in. I'm Ven Ackkerman."

WHERE Grand Library tab tab tab WITH Eli and Larina tab tab tab FEELING very concerned

OOC profile in the name

The_littlest_dragonflyx

benihime213x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:35 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah, waiting for the lovely woman to speak, was caught off guard by Ven’s arrival. Gasping lightly, he pressed a hand to his chest in surprise to calm his rapidly beating heart. Elijah wasn’t usually so jumpy – he was used to people sneaking up on him while he was absorbed in some task or book, but after the events of the day before…

Doing his best to shrug it off, Elijah gave Ven and the woman a small, sheepish smile. Ven spoke casually, but Elijah could tell from his friend’s tone and the pointed look he gave him that his friend knew something wasn’t right. Elijah suspected it was partially a result of his friend’s sharp animal instincts and the fact that Ven knew him too damn well. Not that that was a bad thing, just that sometimes Elijah wanted to protect his friend from things too…

“I…let’s just say, I had a rough night and not for all the good reasons.” Now that they were both in committed, loving relationships, they both knew there were nights that weren’t spent sleeping, but last night had been sleepless for another reason – nightmares.

Turning to look at the lovely girl he’d helped, Elijah gave her an apologetic look. “My apologies for being rude, miss. If you need anything else, please let me know.” That being said, Elijah led Ven away to a separate part of the library where they could talk in a more private manner.

Once they were alone, Elijah pulled out a chair to one of the study desks and plopped down, resting his face in his hands. After a few moments he shook his head and rubbed his face a little before looking to Ven. “There are dark days ahead, my friend…” The images from the fae village swirled through his mind and he shuttered. That man, with the long black hair…he was dangerous, and he was somewhere on the island. Elijah had heard about the disappearances and the bodies that had been turning up at random. There was no doubt in his mind that the disappearances and the attack on the fae were somehow connected, he just didn’t know how or why. In any case, they were all in extreme danger.

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

Benihime213

Oyehh

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:03 pm
【☣ DrakenAoyama: Mind Manipulator☠】
User Image

ɪ dont know...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Draken slowly slinked his way into the library. His normal clothes replaced with a somewhat dark cloak. He had been home for a little while and had accidently taken one of the books from the library with him. He didn't really wish to be ripped a new one for accidentally borrowing for way longer than he meant to. And with his visit back home he had missed a lot of things that had been happening. Even a dance. Though they were not really Drakens kinda ‘party’. His mind was rather distracted however with visions of his old house. And family's graves at home… and while the visit had been a good one overall he had mainly gone there to make sure everything was in order.

That was then this was now. His hands clutched onto the ‘borrowed’ book tightly. He had even retrieve a old family book from his house. Mainly methods of farming with and without abilities to boost the crop’s speed of growth. Along with optimal rotations in the local areas to his farm. It wasn't much but a peace treaty maybe? With a soft pitter patter of his shoes he slowly tried to sneak through the library to the shelves he had retrieved the book from all that time ago. Hoping against hope that Elijah was distracted.

These sneaky ways seemed to break down as he saw a woman. A rather pretty woman in a flowing white dress. Long dark black hair. And suddenly his childlike influences took over. Or was that hsi flight instincts. And he dived for cover behind the nearest shelf. Just observing her. Least for a second as he dropped his cloak hoping to distract the eyes away from where he took of running to. He just wanted to return the book without incident! And he had already ran into a semi pretty lady, dropped his cloak as a distraction. And now he couldn't remember where he was or where he was going to put the book back.He had failed to notice his friend Elijah or his companion on one of the tables at the outskirts of the library… being all stealthy like.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The mind is a fickle thing...
Even now

OOC: First post in ages.....and nya.. hey...
Location Library
Action Sneaking/Reading

Didnt know who to qoute so everyone ?x.x

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

benihime213

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:42 pm
User Image

{Wearing: White Rose }

The small female stopped jumping when she heard someone ask her a question. She nodded as she dropped her dress back down. She watched as he had grabbed the book on plants for her. She was smiling brightly as she reached for the book. She was a shy girl when it came to meeting new people. She held the book to her chest, she climbed down from the chair. She slipped her shoes back on as she kept smiling at the man. He had introduced himself as Elijah. She gasped as she noticed she was just staring without saying a word. So many wonderful people were in the city. She was being warned to watch out for dangerous people. She lowered her head as she greeted him.

"I am Larina Volsky. It is a pleasure, Elijah. Thank you for getting this book for me." She said as she looked back up at him. Her eyes sparkled as she was excited to get looking through the book. She was nearly bouncing with excitement. She stopped as she watched another enter the library. She watched as they interacted with each other. The new one had introduced himself as Ven Ackerman. Which Larina had introduced herself once more. Her voice a bit softer now since she was around some new people. She covered her mouth as she held her hand out for both men. "How silly of me. I seem to have gotten distracted from my main mission when I saw this impressive place. I am looking for someone I can talk to about applying for a nurse position?" She said as she looked between the two. She really did wish to be a nurse at the school.

She waited for them as she noticed another male walk in. This one was a boy. She was shocked. She had only run into men in this academy so far. Was it an all-boys academy? Was she in the right place? Wouldn't surprise her if she had daydreamed about something and took a wrong turn. She watched as the boy darted away. Her eyes watched as she tilted her head. Did the boy just run away? Were these two men scary? She began to move toward the boy had hidden. She peeked around as she giggled. "No need to worry these two aren't that bad. So come on." She took his hand as she tried coaxing him out from behind the bookshelf. She had even paused and picked up his cloak.

1234boo75

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:08 am
【☣ DrakenAoyama: Mind Manipulator☠】
User Image

ɪ dont know...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Draken had managed to get himself lost running in pretty much a circle. His breathing was a little bit heavy.. His hands where a little sweaty. Then came a feminine voice from behind him. His hands throwing his books into the air as he scrambled to grab them. Of course they hit the floor and bounced open. His cheeks slowly started blushing as he turned his head and body to look at the woman. ”Hi.. What two… I only saw you..” He swallowed the ‘lump’ that had formed in his throat.

After a second his eyes narrowed just briefly over larina A light smile forming over his face before he flickered his face away. His mind racing with thoughts worrying she was going to attack him. Or maybe ridicule him. It was then he noticed his hand had been taken and he was being coaxed away. His face blushing rather heavily as he looked down at his own limb. He didnt know what to do in this scenario. Did he go back for his books? Did he panic? Did he follow along? Did he try to mind control her? ”Who. .are you..” He forced out his mouth. He wasnt exactly being that observant today.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The mind is a fickle thing...
Even now

OOC: Nya.
Location Library
Action Panicking?

Didn't know who to quote x.x
You can have one and you can have one.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:58 am
THANYA KAMSING
The Book Fiend

User Image

[Thanya enters the library from the courtyard. ]

Thanya bursts in through the front door of the library with her usual exuberance with her book on exotic fruits wrap within her prehsile tail. Having not caught on that libraries were a place of quiet, nor having had anyone explain that information to her, Thanya would begin to introduce Relesta to the place in her normal energetic voice. "So this is the library. Like I said it is my favorite place in the whole academy and I only discovered it two days ago. Just look how many books there are in here! So far I've read about fifteen but obviously I have a long way to go before I read the place out of books. Mr. Elijah is the head librarian here and he is the best person I know! He left books for my tribe when I was but a child that taught me how to read. He is the whole reason why I am here! You have to meet him."

Thanya would begin gazing across the library looking for Elijah. Though the place was busier then usual. She did not see him. "Huh, that's weird, he is usually here at the front desk. I wonder where he went..."

Unrelenting Savagery

Kowsauni

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:11 am
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              Ven was either quieter than he realised or Eli was really out of because as soon as he spoke, Eli was visibly startled—which was, again, unusual and did not help settle Ven's nerves one bit. Thankfully, Eli caught the underlying meaning of his words and while he didn't elaborate more (which wasn't surprising) but he did admit that things were wrong. It wasn't about Ezra, that was something Ven was sure of; while Eli was rattled, quite badly too, but if something bad happened to his partner then he'd be in a worse state. he doubted that Ezra had done something either, the man cared for Eli a great deal and showed it.

The woman who was with Eli introduced herself, momentarily distracting Ven and he shifted his worried gaze away from his best friend to give her a nod and another smile that felt a little tight. "Eli does put in the effort to make it like this,” he said in response as he took her hand to shake. His eyebrows quirked up upon hearing that she wanted to apply for a nurse position; that was convenient timing. Merek and Vivian were good at running the infirmary on their own but Ven knew that another helping hand was always welcome. "If you want to ask about applying for jobs then Gannon's the best person to ask, he's the head court mage here. But from what I heard, he left a couple of days ago so you should talk to Lerato about it. His office is nearby.”

Eli then led Ven away to a more secluded corner before practically collapsing in his seat and burying his face in his hands. Alarmed, Ven rushed forward, grabbing his shoulder to keep him steady. "What's wrong? What happened?” he demanded, keeping his voice low only so as to not draw unwanted attention. He could hear someone sneaking around before Larina confronted them as well as more people, but he didn't pay them any mind, eyes roving over Eli's form searching for clues that would hint at the what was bothering him. What Eli said and his following reaction made caused chills to run down his spine; excitable he might be, Eli did not make these statements lightly it was more than a little foreboding. "You're scaring me Eli, what's going on? I only left you yesterday evening.”

WHERE Grand Library tab tab tab WITH Eli, Larina and Draken tab tab tab FEELING very concerned

OOC profile in the name

The_littlest_dragonflyx

benihime213x

1234boo75x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:16 am
User Image

{Wearing: White Rose }

She had looked at Ven when he had spoken of a few people who could help her. One seemed to be out but there was another she could speak with. Her attention was back on the boy before her though. Her head tilted as she glanced at him. He only saw her over there? She glanced back over her shoulder as she blinked in surprise. She soon gasped as she hid behind the bookshelf as well. "Oh no I was speaking with ghosts. They were so helpful though. That would explain why one looked so sad." She was freaking out as she hung her head as she buried her face in her hands.

She lifted her head as she looked at him closely. She was on her knees as she stayed hidden. "I am Larina Volsky. I just arrived here yesterday from a small farm town." She said as she soon squeaked when someone came barging in. Her eyes were wide as she noticed two more people had entered. She really needed out of the library too many people were showing up. "Will you show me around? I would love to see other places in the academy. Like the infirmary and to find this Lerato person." She said as she slowly stood to her feet. She took his hand as she trembled a bit. Peeking out from behind the bookshelf she looked at the other two.

"Hey Elijah Ghost I will bring the book back later. Don't worry I don't think life in your day was that bad. Try smiling. Also, Ven Ghost thank you for the information." She had the wrong idea. She was normally daydreaming so this wasn't uncommon for her to think something was a figment of her imagination. She was so innocent in a way that she didn't know what to do anymore. She just always went along with what others told her. She took a deep breath as she prepared herself to leave. Waiting on Draken to lead the way.

1234boo75

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:30 am
User Image
◢▀◣
ℜ𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔷𝔞
𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇
{{Entering from Courtyard}}

❖Coming in right after the energetic young students, Relesta's own eyes could be compared to the girl's as they pratically shone as the gaze went over all the books and structure there located. It was a fantastical scene and the woman was not short of satisfied, having her expectations for the Academy more than met. The rows of ancient and new knowledge were more than breathtaking, there was no helping in the warm feeling that came from within her. Much like Thanya, Relesta possessed a great interest in learning and basically reading in general, so to see such a view made clear on how the young one could adore that place so much. Then, focusing once more on the girl, the elementor listened as her considerably loud voice explained the details over the area they were in.

"Again, I would be honored to meet him but..." , her eyes went over once more the whole field of wisdom around the two, "Now I clearly see why you hold this place so dearly, I myself am in love with it. And also my dear... keep your voice lower" ,Relesta smiled, "Remember that the rule of silence here is absolute" ,even though the teacher was more than certain that Thanya was aware of that and just happened to get carried away in her hype, it was always good to mention that fact right before anyone became bothered. Continuing on, she would once again listen as Thanya commented on the head librarian's absence. Being just as new as the student herself to the Academy's ground, Relesta had no information regarding the inner dealings and troubles of the institution, having yet to properly meet a teacher besides herself. Aware of her own innocent ignorance, the elementor would look down to Thanya with a calm and neutral expression before speaking, "A man as important as him must be busy somewhere else in the academy, but there is no worry, we are bound to run into him eventually" .

Proceding to lightly smile to the young girl again, Relesta chose to quickly change the subject and discover more about her and the library itself. "Do you have favorites here? Such as an area with your favorite books or a place you like to stay and read? " ,crossing her hands in front of herself, loosely around her waist area, she would wait for the reply, quite eager to see Thanya's reaction and to explore more of the area, honored to have earned a spot at the Academy, seeing how culturally rich and capable it was.❖
Theme song:
Power
Profile Info:
HERE

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:57 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah was so distracted by his thoughts and memories that Larina’s words didn’t even register with him. Closing his eyes, he rubbed them with the heels of his hands. He knew Ven was worried – but he had every right and need to be. For all they knew, they were all in serious danger - and they were.

Feeling Ven’s hand on his shoulder, Eli rubbed his eyes for a moment before removing his hands from his face. Looking up at his friend, he shook his head, at a complete loss as to how he was going to explain everything. Elijah was tempted to have Lelyna show him what she’d taken from Argos, but he didn’t want his friend to have to go through that…but then again…

“I think I know what happened to those people that have been disappearing…” It was the only way he could think to ease into this. “There is a man, no…he’s not a man…no man could do this to another…” Elijah said as if to himself as his gaze unfocused slightly while he remembered what had happened. Shaking himself from the trance, he looked to Ven.

“Someone…has the ability to…I dunno how to describe it…’steal’? ‘Take’? ‘Harvest’? I dunno, but…Ven…I saw a man, a old, ancient looking man, on the edge of death, regenerate by decimating an entire village of innocent beings…he killed them all and in doing so…he…he…became younger…” Elijah’s tone was so hushed and the look in his eyes so intense and fearful that he knew that Ven wouldn’t doubt him, wouldn’t think he was crazy or delusional, that he wasn’t making this up.

“This was all in a memory, from one of the survivors of the attack, Ven…Lelyna was able to take the memories before he passed…and she shared it with a handful of us…” He explained, knowing that Ven would worry even more if he thought that his friend had been in danger like that.

“This happened in our forest, Ven. On this island. This man is walking amongst us and we don’t have a clue as to who he is because we didn’t see his face! Elijah knew that if this man could walk among them and take from anyone he pleased, then none of them were safe, none of them could walk around confident that they could defend themselves…

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

Chelly Usagi

Benihime213

Oyehh

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:16 am
User Image

User Image
                                              User Image
                                              It took Eli a few moments gather himself, looking lost and seemingly unable to speak. Ven's heart clenched and his grip on his shoulder tightened, not enough to be painful but as if to ground him in the present; he really wanted to reassure him but there wasn't anything he could say when he didn't know what was going on.

Eli finally spoke and what he said threw Ven for a loop for a moment, before fierce anger overtook him. One of the first people taken was Sand, one of his students just on the cusp of graduation, disappeared without a trace. As a teacher, there was nothing he could do but rely on the guards, but any mention of it was enough to make him see red. He struggled to calm himself down and not lose his temper in front of Eli, knowing that it'd do the opposite of helping. "How?” he asked, and despite his efforts, the growl in his voice was clearly audible. "Did you see something?” A thrill of fear shot through him. Did Eli encounter the man responsible somehow? Did the man see him? It would explain why he was so rattled, but he could've taken Eli as his next victim, and they wouldn't even know.

His next words both solidified Ven's fear and amplified it as he talked about a man somehow managing to rejuvenate himself after committing mass murder. It sounded horrific and impossible and like nothing Ven had ever heard before, but he didn't doubt Eli; he'd never joke about this and the fear in his eyes could only be real, there was no way that terror could be faked.

Eli then elaborated that he witnessed this in a memory and that he wasn't actually present and the powerful rush of relief it caused made Ven's grip go slack and he slumped back, taking a few deep breaths. Even as Eli revealed his true fear, the moment of clarity the relief brought made it much easier for Ven to curb his own anger in fear, especially in light of his best friend's panic.

"Breathe Eli,” he said, gripping both his shoulders and looking directly into his eyes as he tried to calm him down. The things that Eli revealed sounded truly horrific and Ven couldn't help the flash of fear that almost overcame him whenever he spent more than half a second's thought on it. But right now, the most important thing was to reassure his best friend; they could focus on everything else later when he was calmer. "You've still seen the memories, right? We can notify the guards and they'll get on it right away. We can work to try and find him and stop him, don't worry.” Ven himself wasn't sure the guards would be successful, in both finding the man or even taking care of him, but he did not let that show, instead trying to inject as much confidence in his words as he could.

"Come on,” he said, standing up and trying pull Eli up out of his chair with him. "Let's get you something to drink or eat and then we'll get you home. You deserve to take a break.” He led the way out, nodding to the anyone else present and discreetly trying to shield Eli from their view. He couldn't bear to leave him alone here and some rest would do him a lot of good. And if there wasn't anything else he could do then maybe Ezra would do better.

END RP DAY INTERACTION

WHERE Grand Library tab tab tab WITH Eli tab tab tab FEELING worried

OOC profile in the name

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:00 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Book Fiend

User Image

Thanya dramatically puts her hands over her mouth and speaks in a much quieter voice. "Oh, I didn't know. I had never been in a library before the academy. I did not it was a place of silence, though I suppose that does make sense. To think, I was about to start calling out for Mr. Elijah too. Thanks for letting me know."

Caught up in this sudden realization of etiquette, Thanya almost forgot Relesta's question, but then she would answer. "Oh, I like reading all kinds of books and I prefer to read outside whenever possible. I find being inside a building just to be too stuffy and it is hard for me to relax. Ideally, I would like to read while hanging out in a tree, but it is a little to hard to climb with a bunch of books in hand and tail so I just hang out underneath them, enjoying the shade."

Thanya would let out a disappointed sigh. "Well, I guess we will just have to meet Mr. Elijah on a different day. I'll continue showing you the rest of the campus, at least the part I know about."

Thanya would turn for door, but as she walked to the exit she would ask Relesta a question. "Oh, I wanted to ask you earlier but I got distracted about the library; what is your raiment power, if you don't mind me asking? There were only a few elementors back in my tribe so I don't know much about them."

Unrelenting Savagery

Kowsauni

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:23 pm
User Image
◢▀◣
ℜ𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔷𝔞
𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇
❖Chuckling lightly at the girl's first reply, to the whole absolute silence in the library part,Relesta gave a mere nod in appreciation of her thanks as they continued to talk within the place at a relaxed pace, with the teacher herself taking in all of the details contained in each corner, wall and shelf. It was all too mesmerizing, in a sincere opinion. In another moment, after having asked about the young student's preferences, the answer came and the elementor listened intently, curious to see what her tastes would be like when it came to gaining the knowledge. Interested, but not really surprised by the reply, Relesta looked out from one of the windows and processed the idea of reading outside, having done the same herself several times. "Reading outside really does offer a unique kind of reading. As if, you're entering a different world when outside on another... I don't know how to explain well right now, but that is the way I feel" , she said, looking back down to Thanya exposing her view on the subject, agreeing with the young mind and adding a little more.

With the girl saying she would lead Relesta towards the other areas of the campus, the woman gave yet another nod and continued to follow close to her side, pleased to be having that experience. But as they were to walk out to another location within the academy's grounds, Thanya made her a question about her own raiment, one that the elementor teacher was at ease to respond. "It's ok, my dear, I have the skill of controlling molten rock, also of creating it to a certain point. It's dangerous, but years of practice have made it safe. But if I may ask as well, what can you shift into?" ,gently asking back the same question practically, the woman continued to exit with the girl as conversation went on, during this simple yet fun tour.❖

{{Exit for RP day interaction}}
Theme song:
Power
Profile Info:
HERE

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:48 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Book Fiend

User Image

Thanya would respond in surprise. "Oh wow, that does sound quite dangerous. I've never met an Elementor that can do that before. You will have to show me some time. I would love to see it. As for me. I just turn into a creature called a Binturong. Its funny. Most people have never heard of one before but back home they are quite common. We often have to chase them out of the fig trees we cultivate. They're sort of a cross between a bear, a monkey and a cat, hence why they are sometimes called bearcats." Thanya would smile mischievously at her last line, thinking it sounded more clever then it did.

Thanya leads Relesta out of the library an continues her tour of the campus, all the while telling her more about her people back home in the jungle and expunging little random facts from the books she had read. It takes the better part of the day to complete the tour after which Thanya parts ways with her new friend to find some grub and a nice tree to sleep in for the night.

[Thanya exits the library and ends her rp interactions for the day.]

Unrelenting Savagery

Kowsauni

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:31 am
Patrick Lockheart
~ Entering The Grand Library ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What better way to find out more about what lay ahead of him than to read about it in the one and only place where books were almost readily available?

Patrick had awoken early that morning, washing and dressing in preparation for the new day before heading off towards the Diviner Class as though to resume his normal lesson routine. He hadn't gone too far however before it suddenly struck him that as he had technically 'Graduated' he no longer needed to attend that class...Which in turn left him with time to spare... Now how exactly was he going to spend it?

He could easily have wiled away the hours practicing with voice and violin, but if he was going to be assisting in the Music Class the next day, then perhaps it would be best to preserve what he had so it was pristine for when the time came?

Branwen had already returned from her early morning scout of the grounds and as the Diviner made his way along the corridor, the White Raven let out a 'crark' as she sailed over the heads of passing students before seeking out her place upon the male's shoulder.
Brushing the back of his knuckle gently over her crest, Patrick would then extend a hand out and push open the door - The smell of old tomes was always a wonderful scent and he would breathe deeply before stepping inside.

With lessons already on the go and nobody but the occasional straggler skittering out of the door - late for their lessons, Patrick would take a moment to just stand there, taking in the calm and quiet of the Library before starting off at a casual stroll towards the bookshelves.

Branwen couldn't resist stretching her wings and as the Diviner moved off, she would lift into the air and sail about the eaves - The Grand Library wasn't called such without reason and after a few minutes, she would seek out the male amongst the factual section before once again taking her place on his shoulder.

Understandably it would make sense to gather a few books on lesson styles and the likes, but Patrick just couldn't resist seeking out a book on Fae-Folk as well and once he had found one that had caught his eye, he would take the small armful of books to a nearby table and get himself comfortable for a morning of research.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Appearance: Wearing this
With: Branwen
Feeling: Excited
OoC
""

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items