Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Looking For 1x1 rp partners[Open]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:21 pm
Open Rps [Strikes mean closed for the moment] ♛ for what I'm craving

-Its a bit of a futuristic world were people who have lost body parts can have them replaced with robotic augmentations. However a woman known for her developments into augmentations has made a break through. The first fully augmented heart, entirely mechanical and perfectly simulates a beating heart. This heart was used to save her son, who was born sickly and on became worse, not looking to live past his 20th birthday, he now looks to enjoy a full life...as long as nothing goes wrong. Thus his mother has enlisted the help of a caretaker, to watch over him and ensure his safety as he lives day by day. [Boy With A Mechanical Heart/Bodyguard+Caretaker] ♛

-A RPG world means RPG themes. Take the year 2034, add in monsters that roam in forests, deserts, jungles, etc., dungeons, and people who go adventuring. Adventurers, people born with skills like [Serpent's Gift], giving the owner of the skill a passive buff that raises their poison resistance by a ton. Skill like this are varied and everyone is born with their own. You can also gain skills if another person teaches it to you. But that's not the point. The point? Job classes.

There are various jobs, from Warrior to Healers. You are have moved to a new city now that you've graduated from school and are allowed to choose your job. While deciding your job you run across a man in a park with a strange looking egg. The man has on his neck a symbol you've heard of, the 'Mark Of A Tamer', maybe he'll be able to help you figure out which job is best for you. [RPG world set slightly in the future, basically a girl who want to try becoming a monster tamer after meeting my character who is already a established tamer]

-Simple story to follow. Magic school, popular girl, a less then popular guy who can't use magic. That last bit confuse you? Well its something that'll come along. Whats important is that people are being attacked in the city that surrounds this magical school filled with mages-in-training of all kinds. No one is sure whats going on and the attacks are getting closer and closer to the school. Not only that but things seem to be strange inside the school as well. The life of a girl and a boy meet and the events begin to roll along. Are you coming along for the ride? [Unpopular Boy/Popular Girl in magic school] ♛

-He's playful and sweet, but not overbearing. He's tough and brave but kind enough to be friends with anyone he meets. He's a student in your class. He always seems to be hiding something but acts as if everything is fine. When you find him alone in the classroom crying what'll happen next? Did I mention the beanie he always has on his head is off and he has a pair of ears on his head? [Werewolf Boy/Teacher]

-Love is like an a hurricane, it's a strong feeling that can happen without warning. And sometimes its just the strangest thing. Love is universal and can happen at anytime and to the strangest people[romance pairings, we can discuss plot in pms]: Warrior sent to kill a dragon falls in love with said dragon, King captures enemy warrior princess and proposes to her, Demon Queen and the hero sent to fight her, an incredibly rich girl and the delinquent that saves her, a demon captured after leaving his demon king's army and the hero that finds him, more to come if I can think of any/give me some if you can think of any odd pairings

Want a more simple idea? I've got just the thing.

-demon/princess [Three Ideas]
-beastman/princess
-swordsman/freed slave[possibly a beastgirl or fantasy being]
-human boy/monster girl[PM me for details] ♛
-Non-fan/Celebrity[Basically guy who has no idea who the girl is]

If you don't like these and have some ideas of your own let me know I'm open to almost anything. Accept slave stuff...
I prefer pms but I'm flexible
Post length per post: 1-2 paragraphs is a good amount

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:27 pm
Still looking for someone? I'd be willing to send a girl your way.

If you're willing, the ones that sound potentially interesting to me are:

The Monster Tamer/aspiring Monster Tamer
Unpopular Boy/Popular Girl in magic school
Any of the proposed options in the last "complex" entry
Any of the "simple" options that you haven't already nixed.

Up to you if you want to give it a shot.  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:30 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Still looking for someone? I'd be willing to send a girl your way.

If you're willing, the ones that sound potentially interesting to me are:

The Monster Tamer/aspiring Monster Tamer
Unpopular Boy/Popular Girl in magic school
Any of the proposed options in the last "complex" entry
Any of the "simple" options that you haven't already nixed.

Up to you if you want to give it a shot.

This list is a little out of date

Please check here and send her my way if you please

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/roleplay-recruiting/looking-for-1x1-rp-partners-open-m-f/t.102697641/  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games