Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Theatre Wing ➣Grand Auditorium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:52 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

‘Aaaaand the hits just keep on coming~!’ Gin thought with a sarcastic smirk as he caught the scent of the female shifter – the one that had taken offense to him earlier. Apparently, he’d been such horrible company that she’d wanted more! What the hell did a guy have to do to be alone in this Academy? ‘You’d think people would realize you want to BE ALONE when you hang out in the rafters of a seldom used building! But nooooo~!’

Removing his arm from his face, he gave a little huff as he sat up to look at Sokea and the female, who was apparently named ‘Sand’. It was an odd name, but interesting none the less. Turning, he let his legs hang over the edge as he watched Sand try to buddy up with Sokea, who looked less than amused by the female shifter.

Eyes shifting from the male to the female, he arched a brow. ‘She insults him and then introduces herself like nothing happened….’ Even as socially awkward as Gin was, he knew that that wasn’t going to go over well. And sure enough, Sokea let Sand have it. It didn’t seem the petite male was one to pull his punches, even for a female.

Smirking a bit, he shook his head, both in amusement and exasperation. He was attracting some very interesting people as of late. He could see Sokea and Sand going at it, both verbally and physically. He wouldn’t be surprised if this little verbally volley continued on until one of them stormed off in a rage. Not one to interfere, Gin placed his hands behind him and leaned back, taking a more leisurely position whilst he waited for the battle of insults to begin.

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

TrashPuppy

Quote:

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:28 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Passive Agressive LOCATION ▬ ❝ Auditorium COMPANY ▬ ❝ Two adorable looking males

Sand had not heard such an amusing insult before as to what the male before him threw at her. a hearty laugh came from her throat and she tried to look at (Gin) but found that her sight was on the male in front of her " don't get so strung up by the way I look and don't judge a book by its cover, I said you stank of hormones they are oozing from you showing you are in season, just because your scent is rather strong and I am pointing out your obvious attraction, don't get pissy with me, As for my eyes I cannot move them right now else id step away, I don't plan to be desirable to anyone let alone you! and id definitely not chase a man, you are about as blatantly obvious as a peacock waving their damned feathers, I am only a friend and if you cannot deal with a friendly Joke that is your problem, so sorry did I hit a nerve? " There came up a rather low growl from Sand with her eyes fixated on (Sokea) and her hand still in his she would pull him into her embrace for a hug " oh don't be so sullen you are adorable you know but you need to loosen up! you are like a jealous pup!" with that she closed her eyes.

With a sigh and a pinch of her nose, she would open her eyes, her sight still directed upon him as she pulls away from the hug. " I saw what you did earlier, I saw you push that girl...I was chasing breakfast at the time... I don't appreciate bullies who pick on the weak and I don't appreciate staring at you despite wishing to look away, for what reason I cannot fathom as to why..."

Out Of Chemistry
                                          Theme Song:Fractal Dreamers

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  S̨̞o̝̦̮͖͢k̢͖̖͇e͇̯a͉̠ ̻͙̤̞̭͇̻H̙̠̦é̺̱̮i͓̪k̬̰̻͎̗̼͉k̪̦̮̰̞̥̠e͕̫n̲̹̘͕̕i̮̯̭͕͞n̼

══════════════════════════════════
                                                  Sokea started to twitch again with irritation. He was on the verge of losing all of his temper. He knew that if he didn't leave and go meditate soon, things won't turn out so well for anyone. He had to keep his cool. Sokea let go of Sand, and took a deep breath. He still made sure they were maintaining eye contact, Sokea isn't going to let this girl off so easily. I understand that I'm not the most pleasant person to be around, but a bully? She couldn't be any more wrong.

"Darling, no one likes a hypocrite. You just told me not to judge a book by it's cover? Well for most of my life I've been blind, so typically I don't judge based on what I see, and that's what you just did. You simply saw that it looked like I pushed a girl, because she was 'weak'. I ran into her, and if you kept watching I fell, not her. You used your eyes, not your pretty little wolf ears. I was humiliated for what I did, but nope, call me the bully."

Sokea choked up a bit with that last line. He knew he was harsh on the girl but Sokea was not a bully, his raiment made it hard for him to make friends. He looked over at Gin as if to say 'Sorry', this was the second time he caused a conflict around him. Why couldn't he just get it right? It would be so much easier for Sokea if wasn't so concerned for Gin, alas Sokea can't stand idly by knowing this boy is slowly sinking into a spiral of despair and sadness. Starting to tear up more, he left the rafters and made his way to his dorm room to meditate and call it a day.

--Exit--
                                                  ══════════════════════════════════
                                                  Where: Auditorium With: Gin and Sand
                                                  Feeling: Sorry Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Deep Red (Blind)
                                                  OOC: ~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                  The_littlest_dragonfly][/quote]
                                                  [quote="Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:36 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin shook his head at Sand’s comments. She was one to talk about hormones – female shifters reeked of them when they were near someone that they might find suitable as a mate. And right now, she clearly smelled of hormones. Meaning, she either A.) Had an attraction for Sokea, whom she was giving a hard time, or B.) Had an attraction for Gin, whom she’d followed up into the rafters. At this point, either scenario was equally likely in his mind, especially since Sand had walked away from him in class after he’d answered her questions.

As for her comments about Sokea being ‘as blatantly obvious as a peacock showing its feathers’ he had to wonder if it didn’t go both ways. Regardless, Sokea’s smell, nor his attentions were really bothering Gin. Yes, he was a bit irritated at times, but that was his natural state of being. In fact, he found that he rather liked Sokea’s smell. Sand smelled rather pleasant as well, but then again, anyone who regularly bathed smelled pleasant.

Still he couldn’t understand how Sand could insult Sokea one moment and then turn around and want to be friendly with him the next. It was perplexing. He’d seen similar behavior in young children who sported crushes on others. They’d push them or pull their hair and call them names one moment, they gaze at them longingly the next. Sand’s behavior toward Sokea only further convinced him that she’d come up here for Sokea, not Gin.

Just when it seemed that Sokea and Sand might become friendly with one another, she went and insulted him again. Shaking his head, Gin rolled his eyes. Sokea wasn’t a bully and she clearly had no idea what she was talking about. Sokea had run into Tay and knocked her over, he hadn’t pushed her. But there were always three sides to any story; his side, her side and the truth.

To Sokea’s credit, he didn’t lash out at the shifter female, instead he used his words. But Gin could tell that what she’d said had affected his roommate. He didn’t like that Sand was claiming that Sokea was a bully when she was making assumptions and throwing them in his face – much like a bully would. ‘How ironic…’ He thought with a small shake of his head If anyone had been the bully in the scenario with Tay, it was Gin. But here was Sokea, getting all the blame.

Catching Sokea’s look of apology, he gave him a small nod before watching his roommate carefully make his way back toward the ladder. It wasn’t until Sokea had exited the auditorium completely that Gin turned his attention to Sand.

“You’re wrong about him, you know. He’s not the bully. I am.” He said as he looked her dead in the eye. Smirking a bit, he had to wonder if she’d avoid him more now that she knew he wasn’t a nice guy – not that he’d ever claimed to be. “Names Gin. Feel free to ask around, I have a bit of a reputation around here, and for good reason.” Releasing a sigh, Gin stretched out his muscles and popped his back and neck for good measure. If he wasn’t so weak, he’d have hopped down form the great height to tuck and roll to the ground. But, seeing as how they were several stories above the auditorium floor and that he wasn’t at his best, he didn’t dare to do it, lest he break and arm or a leg, or his neck – not that that outcome wouldn’t be so bad…

Shaking his head a bit he looked back at Sand. “If you’re looking to make friends, I wouldn’t give Sokea a hard time. He’s had it rough.” Gin didn’t know that for sure, but he had a feeling. They were two of a kind, he knew it. He had to wonder if Sand had a similar back story as well – he wouldn’t be surprised.

“In any case, I came up here to be alone. So I’ll see you in class.” That being said, Gin moved past Sand and headed for the ladder. In no time, he was outside, a light rain sprinkling down on him. Taking on his wolf form, Gin wandered away from the Auditorium, with any luck, he wouldn’t run into anymore females looking to hit him over the nose with their books.

-Exit Gin-
═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

TrashPuppy

Quote:

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Passive Agressive LOCATION ▬ ❝ Auditorium COMPANY ▬ ❝ Two adorable looking males

Sand watched as Sokea left and wished she had not said what she said. She was a social outcast and it showed , with her ears folding down she reached out to apologise however it was too late as Sokea left , her fist balling up and relaxing she tried to release the pent frustration she felt as Gin smirked at her and corrected her agression Sand was left speechless and just gave a parting nod would just sit there for a while longer pondering as to how she could make things right again.
                                          Finally having enough of her own company she would search for a spot to go sleep.

Out Of Chemistry
                                          Theme Song:Fractal Dreamers

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:56 am
Pixelaited_Flooftronic

ナナシ

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - first

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Being hungover yesterday was a form of hell on its own. Ever since that battle with Ivar, Nanashi knew that he’d have to make himself more resilient when it comes to certain ailments that could befall him. He was a Shinobi for a reason, so enduring has to be a must for him. Staying in the auditorium, Nanashi was pondering and wondering whether or not if he should even go to his class. Ivar could be there, and he’d be pretty pissed at him, considering all that had just transpired. As of currently, he would just pass the time in his sketch book and draw off portraits of people. One in particular was in the front of the book, which he would habitually skip over, due to bad memories. He can still remember her face and his post traumatic stress would always bring him over the edge in terms of drawing his blade on his back, seeing fire, and hearing screams. With that, he would just toss the book to the side and look away to reassure himself. Soon, he would play with one of his shuriken in his bag and toss it in the air before catching it and tossing it up again, repeating the process.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ⬇️↘️➡️⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴🔵

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:28 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Shy/ mellowing LOCATION ▬ ❝ Auditorium COMPANY ▬ ❝ --

Tay walked through the auditorium with grace.
                        Cautious of the many accidents and misfortunes that had happened to her within this particular area, Tay moved anxiously to get to her lesson whilst knowing she was late for her lesson she hoped that Elohari would be lenient as to why she was late. The cold had got to her, the gloves that Jesse gifted was the only reason why Tay's hands had not frozen, in her concentration to warm herself, Tay had not been aware that a sketchbook had come hurtling through the air to contact with the markings on her forehead.
                        "Ow!" She said in sudden shock at the projectile and looked wide-eyed at a young boy perhaps two years her junior throwing a star-shaped bladed piece of metal, something that Tay found unsettling and filled her with discomfort, inching further down the path to her classes, she held her forehead which now throbbed.

Out Of Catchprasestext text text
                        Profile Link:Taenya Lathir

Queen Hera Kami

The-DJ-Ghost

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:42 pm
    Pixelaited_Flooftronic

ナナシ

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - first

He kept on before hearing the word "ow" come out of nowhere. What happened just a second ago? Looking to his left, Nanashi saw that he accidentally hit someone with his sketch book. He was sure nobody goes through here, and this could've been Nanashi's place to think. Apparently, he was wrong on that. Rushing over to her, Nanashi knew what he did and mentally kicked himself for it. Oh my gods, are you okay? i'm really sorry about that, I didn't know you were there. Nanashi said, as he bowed to her respectfully. Looking at the girl, she seemed to be older than him, as of course seeing her slightly taller than him. She could be about a year or maybe three older than him. He was about to pick up the sketch book before his face grew completely blank, and his eyes began to widen while his lips were trembling. on the front of the page, was the almost realistic sketch of his late best friend from before he entered the academy. Nnngh!! Dammit! Nanashi shouted as he looked away and close the book with great haste. He would then put it back in his bag before sighing to himself. Hopefully the girl didn't see all that. Um... Again, I'm sorry. He said, looking away from her in embarrassment.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
    > Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
    ★ Kunai x 2
    ★ Shuriken x 5
    ★ Sketchbook
    ★ pencils
    ★ assortments of snacks

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
    • Conversationalist 100
    PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:47 am
    User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm, embarassed LOCATION ▬ ❝ Auditorium COMPANY ▬ ❝ --

" I-I'm fine, its okay no real harm done, though you should be careful around here not all who attend here are as forgiving as i" Tay spoke softly. As embarrassed as she was, she would rub her forehead but paused her actions to note the sadness in his eyes, they widened big like an owl and his lip trembled and all she could do was watch the boy.
                          Whatever upset him was in that sketchbook, was that why he threw it? Tay tilted her head and wondered if the boy was a self-critic " Well I do not know why you threw away your sketchbook but I assure you that any art is open to interpretation,--" Tay would pause as the Boy shouted as he looked at his work and closed the book in haste. Unfortunately, she had seen his actions and even worse felt guilty for witnessing it, " It's fine honestly.. i... I'm late for Diviner class .. Sorry...we can talk later if you like?" Tay would curtsey and run towards her class.

Out Of CatchprasesCannot have her too late
                          Profile Link:Taenya Lathir

The-DJ-Ghost

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:06 pm
      Pixelaited_Flooftronic

ナナシ

User Image

Wow, Nanashi really messed up right there. At that moment, He let off a sigh as he embarrassed himself horribly. He cursed his PTSD for screwing up his moment with a girl. Let alone, someone as pretty her. Ah~! Erm... I'll be here tomorrow if you wanna meet up again!! He shouted to her as she was well on her way. As she left, Nanashi let off a sigh. Wow, I'm such a ********' loser! "Ooh, I'll just lose my mind in front of a hot girl!" Uuugh!! What's wrong with me!? Nanashi cursed himself as he took his bag and slung it over his bag before leaving for his class. It's obvious he's late, and his teacher would discipline him for it, but Nanashi just finished embarrassing himself. ((exits to Elementor class))

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
      > Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
      ★ Kunai x 2
      ★ Shuriken x 5
      ★ Sketchbook
      ★ pencils
      ★ assortments of snacks

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:14 pm

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

Elohari found herself free for the day. With it not being her day to teach she had found her hands free with the whole day to spend to herself. She had originally drifted her office. New and odd to her, not yet her own. Elohari had first organized a bit in the room. Taking her time decorating it with tapestries from her land, taking stones and placing them delicately across her room. Incense filled the air smelling of her homeland. Mostly of greens, wildlife, and spices.

But she grew tired of it. A little ‘humpf’ of defeat was heard through her makeshift office, paperwork laid about, a few scrolls scattered about, a large chest fill of her belongings were. Pieces lay across the floor, an organized mess. She was seen simply glancing about, hands trailing across her desk. It was odd to think it her own. Gannon was the one who introduced her to the office a month or so ago, having to clear out the dust of it all. He aided her in cleaning the office, but decorating was her job. That job bored her.

Elohari surprised a sigh and gathered her cloak, moving to leave her office. She was smart in not assigning the class homework the last week, or really at all. She went with the flow, as many know. Elohari often didn't feel like a professor. Eloahri would smile, remembering Gannon telling her what a wonderful processor she had turned to be. It dawned to her they two hadn't seen each other all day. She wondered if perhaps he had become busy with his Mage duties. She stood still for a moment, simply relishing the fact the two were one. Their relationship defined now. It brought a smile to her face.

She seemed to stand in silence for a moment before turning at her feet and exiting her office. Elohari walk the corridors quickly and quietly, eyes darting all around as she took in the scenery. Eventually she would end up at the auditorium. Her hazel eyes gazed against the bright contrast of Reds and gold. It was a marvelous sight that Eloahri really hadn't seen in quite some time. Her smile drew from within as she waltzed slowly down to the stage. Her hand raised up to graze the wooden object, filed down and filled with a substance made to last. She hasn't seen an auditorium until coming to Eoana, the fact they made stages for grand performances was thrilling. She was excited to see one.

Alone in the hollowed auditorium, she began to sing a tune, one from home. Her singing wasn't a marvelous feat, it would not draw people to stand and clap for her. It was soft, loud at times, and uncontrolled, an occasional crack was heard in her voice as she switched keys and octaves. But it was her own voice, own culture. One she was proud of. link here

⚪Emotion - Casualxxx
      ⚫Who - xxx
      ⚪Outfit [Dress][hair][cloak] xxx
      ⚫OCC xxx

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

[Profile]
      The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:02 pm
      User Image
      ╔═══════════════════

After a few hours, Gannon knew he needed a break. He’d attempted to read the latest report from the City five times already and none of it was sinking in. It was time for lunch, or so his stomach said as it grumbled at him. Brageet, sound asleep on his shoulder cooed lightly as she slept. Not wanting to disturb her, Gannon arose from his chair and lifted her to settle her on her perch where she could sleep comfortably. Stretching his arms and back a bit, he wondered where Elohari was and what she might be up to today. She didn’t have classes, but he knew she was on campus.

Grabbing his cloak, Gannon headed out of his office and moved down the hall toward Elohari’s assigned office. Knocking on the door, he waited patiently for her to answer. When no call came, he opened the door to peek inside. Smiling slightly, he noticed the scent right away and the new decorations of the place. It was so unique and so her. But while this place reminded him of her, Elohari was no where to be seen. Frowning slightly, he sighed. Where would she be?

It seemed that if he wanted to share a meal with Elohari, he needed to find her first. Hands on his hips, he thought of all the places in the Academy that she might want to visit. Frowning, he headed to the most obvious place first – her classroom. His steps echoed through the halls as he headed there. But as he opened the door, he found the classroom empty and devoid of Elohari’s lovely presence. Sighing to himself, he closed the door and looked around him.

His next stop was the Grand Library. The library was a wonderous place and one that he knew that Elohari liked to visit. While the library did have a few inhabitants, Elijah, ever the dutiful librarian being one of them, Elohari did not occupy one of the tables as he’d hoped. Huffing a little, he stepped back out into the vast hallway to continue his search for her.

In the end, Gannon searched the Kitchen and the dining hall, wondering if Elohari’s own stomach had called urged her to dine. But no, she wasn’t there either. Back tracking, he headed for the courtyard where the frozen fountain sat, still a daunting figure in the snow laden clearing. But no fresh tracks could be seen in the snow. Standing in the snow, he watched his breath mist in front of his face. Deciding to head back inside to the warm halls of the Academy, he made his way back toward his office only to pass by the Auditorium. As he did, he heard the faint sound of singing emanating from within.

Curious, his interest peeked, Gannon slowly and quietly opened one of the large doors to the grand space. As he slipped inside, he caught sight of a lone figure standing on the stage. Smiling to himself, Gannon hung back in the shadows, watching as Elohari sang. Her voice wasn’t the most beautiful he’d ever heard, but the way she sang captured his heart and made him smile. She was such a treasure, such a lovely woman…

Walking along the far side of the wall, keeping to the shadows, he kept his gaze upon her as he moved closer toward the stage. Eventually, he reached the side steps that would lead to the back stage. Moving slowly, quietly as to not disturb her, Gannon climbed the steps and waited off to the side of the stage as Elohari’s song slowly came to an end. Smiling, he raised his hands and clapped lightly as he stepped out of the shadows and moved toward her. As soon as he was close enough, he gently drew her into his arms to hold her. Leaning in, he placed a light, gentle kiss upon her forehead in greeting. “That was beautiful, Elohari…simply lovely.” He said with a smile as he looked down into her hazel eyes. Holding her like this, looking down into her eyes, he found that his gaze moved down to her lips. Unable to resist, Gannon leaned in to press his lips against hers in a sincere kiss that he hoped she would accept...

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Queen Hera Kami

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
      Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
      • Elocutionist 200
      • The Perfect Setup 150
      • Tycoon 200

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:55 pm

It is a wonder that Elohari hadn't seen Gannon coming. Her gift allowed such things, yet he always seemed to catch her off guard, her eyes useless with the male. Her song came from ancient tunes, taught by the elders all the way back to the ancient times. The language was rich with elegance and pride. The language was spoken in her region mostly with kin, as they were bilingual. Elohari had always been drawn more so to her home language, the ancient language that spoke straight to the gods. Gannon had heard her prayers before, they were in her homeland language as well.
      The tune that was song was based on the beliefs of a chosen one. Any that sang such song took pride in it, the possibility of being the chosen one.

She really should have heard his footsteps, but Elohari was lost in her music, eyes closed, body swaying ever slightly to her own tune. Her hands traveled freely at her sides, sliding outwards and upwards as she sang occasionally. When it would end, Elohari would release a slow sigh, but quickly she would gasp upon hearing clapping. Her bright eyes darted over to Gannon who stepped out of the shadows. Nearly immediately her surprised expression turned sweet, cheeks lighting up as her lips curled into a bright smile. Her hands moved to open themselves, as he waltzed over to her and took her at her hips, pulling her gently into his embrace. Eloahri looked up delightfully so, head lowering slightly as he pressed a soft kiss on her forehead. "Gannon, you have found me." She spoke into his chest as he spoke of her song. She smiled once more at him, happy he enjoyed her delicate voice as she very well knew it wasn't the most beautiful. Where beautiful wasn't something it was, it was soulful and meaningful.

Elohari peeked upwards and blinked a few, wanting to speak up but was quickly silenced with Gannon leaning in and pressing his tender lips against hers. She was seen taking her left hand, moving it up to cup Gannons cheek as she embraced his loving kiss. Elohari accepted his lips with her own, her supple lips pressing into his own. The two would separate for a moment, Elohari's eyes fluttered open and up to glance at Gannon before cracking a small smile and quickly pressing a peck against his lips once more before pulling apart. "I am glad you have come, with such a warm embrace as well.... I could get quite used to being this spoiled." Elohari would speak, her thumb trailing against the males cheek as she glanced upwards at him, smiling warmly at him.

"I was singing a song from back home. Like the one I sang to you when you were sick, though I assume you remember not." Elohari would state with a smile against her sweet face, her eyes moving to gaze upon his "I can teach you, if you'd wish." Elohari would suggest for a moment "You know an unspoken language, the animals taught you it.... but this is a spoken language, one I use quite frequently... it rolls off thy tongue better than this language." She'd lower her hand only to rest it against his chest "The song speaks about a chosen one... one that will lead others and teach what was lost. It is called I am the One." Elohari spoke swiftly "It typically was sung for the Gods, showing we will continue their legacy, their teachings." Elohari would speak warmly of it all. "Do you wish to learn?" Elohari would pipe up curiously, eyes arched.

Elohari seemed to smile wide and move her hands to grab for the males own, interlocking them together sweetly as she separated herself. "Or perhaps a dance?" Elohari smiled sweetly, a hint of mischief along with playfulness. Elohari seemed to make up her mind, taking his hands and swaying a bit, weather or not he danced with her was his choosing. Elohari started to hum lightly, rhythmically, and soon it sounded much like the song she had previously sang. Elohari began to guide Gannon into a dance similar to those he would know, only the footing a bit different. She used her feet much like a drum, heavy footed, creating a beat as the two picked up the dance. The dance was similar to those he knew, but when it came to dance with the song, it created a magical effect. Her voice remained true as her body guided him, smiling along cheerfully so.

⚪Emotion - Peacefulxxx
      ⚫Who - Gannonxxx
      ⚫OCC xxx

[Profile]
      The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:48 am
      User Image
      ╔═══════════════════

Gannon smiled down at Elohari as she spoke. It was funny – the last time he’d been up on this stage had been to give the opening speech for the new year just six months ago. He’d been so nervous then, to stand on this stage and address the students. But now, standing here with Elohari, he felt at ease. No, there wasn’t anyone sitting in the seats, waiting for a speech, but it was funny to think how much his attitude had changed, given the circumstances. “Yes, I found you…” He said with a smile as he lifted his lips from hers, his hands resting lightly on her hips.

Smiling at her words, he was amused by the fact that she thought a simple kiss and an embrace was something that would spoil her. What would she say when he gave her actual gifts? Jewelry or clothes? Would she think the items frivolous? He hoped not… “I’ll welcome you like this every time I see you, if you wish.” He truly would, he certainly didn’t mind and hoped she wouldn’t either. Leaning into her touch, he released a small sigh. He felt happy, content to stand here like this with her.

Gannon was surprised by the offer to learn the song. It certainly was lovely, and while he was intrigued by what it might mean, but he wasn’t one to sing…He enjoyed music, appreciated its beauty, but he had never tried to sing for himself – he’d never felt the desire. “Possibly…” He whispered, just looking down into her eyes. “What if I just want to listen to you sing it to me instead?” He asked as she began to sway.

Elohari grasped his hands in her own, removing them from her hips as she stepped back. Her warmth was immediately missed, but he didn’t protest as she began to sway to a melody only she could hear. Just like with singing, Gannon wasn’t one to dance. But between the two, dancing was the better option for him, mainly because it meant that he had a partner to lead and follow, to move with. Listening to Elohair’s light humming, he began to follow her movements, his steps mimicking hers as she led him in the dance of her home. It was similar to some of the dances he’d seen performed, but had rarely participated in himself.

Soon, the pair were swaying and moving as one along the stage as Elohari hummed the song and their stomping feet acted as the added beat they swayed to. Drawing her closer to him with each step, he kept his gaze locked with hers as they moved. Although he wouldn’t volunteer to dance, or wish to perform for anyone, dancing like this with Elohari made him feel invigorated, alive. Dancing with her as she sang only drew him to her more. Eventually, after Gannon had memorized the steps, he was the one leading Elohari around the stage, drawing her close as their steps became unified.

Smiling wide, laughing lightly as they danced in the middle of the large red and gold auditorium, he had to wonder if they would share more moments like this in the future – he certainly hoped so. As Elohari’s song began to come to it’s end, Gannon led her into the end of the dance and as the last note hit her lips, he stole it with a loving kiss. Hand cupping her cheek, he held the kiss for several long moments before parting their lips to rest his forehead against hers as he simply held her.

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Queen Hera Kami

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
      Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
      • Elocutionist 200
      • The Perfect Setup 150
      • Tycoon 200

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:21 pm

"I would very much like that, yes." Elohari would smile sweetly at Gannon, agreeing that such affections were a gift, a glorious one she would value forever and never take for granted. Giving something as private as a kiss was a treasure on its own, to receive that constantly was a feat. He seemed surprised on her saying so, it made her wonder if such actions weren't as sacred as she thought. Elohari hadn't seen anyone but partners, mates doing such things. Perhaps family as well... but it was still a delightful gift she would accept forever. Elohari watched him melt into her palm, it warmed her heart greatly.

With the offer of teaching the song seemed to peak and surprise Gannons curiosity. She couldn't help but smile mysteriously. It wasn't a mischievous thing to do, but it was fun to learn another language, a challenge, but a fun one. For him to be able to sing such songs with her, to her, that would be yet another gift Elohari would be able to cherish for quite some time. She knew he was not the type to sing, nor dance. But what fun was that? Her brow arched as he seemed alright with possibly learning such things. But was left with a light laugh as he wished to hear her voice. "By the lords, you wish to hear my voice?" Elohari was seen scoffing slightly to the wind, a small shake of her head "A singer, I am not."

They had become distracted by the sway of her hum, the sway of her hips and soon the soft stomp of her feet. Her voice shy, not much power. She'd guide him slowly, softly, edging him on. Elohari would look to the ground, noticing him slowly moving along. There was nervousness to it, but they would gain confidence and soon Elohari and Gannon were dancing to her hum rhythmically so. Swaying and tapping along, a smile drew to her face as her eyes became drawn to Gannons own.

He moved more confidently, pulling her in closer both in mind and body. This moment seemed significant, at least to her. She knew he was pushing himself for her, but he seemed to be enjoying himself. The two swayed rhythmically together now, her ancient song louder and thicker, prouder. Her eyes were bright and big, lighting up at the enjoyable moment. She had to wonder if they would experience more like this, more to life. Elohari's heart soared as Gannon smiled wildly, laughing in the wind. Her cheeks flushed beautifully pink, eyes turning near squinting as she herself smiled wide. Humming had become hard as the two laughed, dancing the song away until her last note.

Gannon would rush in and steal it from her. Elohari hummed, face pink with surprise and needing. His warm hand reached and cupped her cheek, kiss loving and long, almost needing. She would first almost laugh into the kiss until the moment drew longer. Elohari's laughter faded and soon her hands gentle pressed against the males tunic. When they would pull away, the two rested against another. Her eyes fluttered open once more, intimate understanding the males facial features. "Vhenan.." Her language melted off her tongue.

⚪Emotion - Peacefulxxx
      ⚫Who - Gannonxxx
      ⚫OCC xxx

[Profile]
      The_littlest_dragonfly

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash