Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:43 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ
                                            x x x[/white] 山雨欲来风满楼 x x x ★★★★

Jei let out a low groan as he laid on the floor, drowning in his own shame for being such a DUMB DOOFUS. He felt a little woozy after his fall, nearly seeing stars -- just how hard did he hit his head? He obediently held the towel to his laceration, giving Gannon an unfocused look. "I'm fiiiiine...It's really okay--" The professor couldn't hide his embarrassed flush as the headmaster picked him up so easily, tucking his chin down as he relished being in the man's arms. Their closeness lasted as he was placed on the couch and Gannon began to inspect his head.

During his dizziness, he couldn't help but notice that the headmaster smelled absolutely wonderful.

Moopsie had trailed after the humans but seeing the delicate care that her second favorite was giving her master, she decided to leave them be and seek out Brageet's company instead. The click of her nails against the floor faded as she trotted off without a care in the world. When Gannon left Jei to fetch something, he leaned back and closed his eyes while destroying himself on the inside. For somebody who tried to be so careful and well-trained, he was an absolute moron when it came to people he liked -- admired -- no, wait, that was too real. Appreciated? That one.

Cold was soon pressed against his head lump and Jei's attention snapped to Gannon. He managed a shaky smile, reaching up to place his hand on top of Gannon's to secure the much welcomed chill against his head. "Ahh...I'm so sorry for that. I...I just wanted to bring the winter solstice festivities to you. I should be fine in a little bit......pffft...I can't believe I slipped AFTER cutting my finger! God, I hope there isn't much of a mess."

It took a little bit for him to rest and collect himself together but shortly after, Jei insisted on returning to his cooking. He let Gannon bandage his finger briefly then resumed his culinary masterpiece, intent on making a good dinner despite a few things coming out over cooked thanks to his dumb idiot injury. The night had been spent with delightful conversation and good food, ending in one of the best winter solstices that Jei ever had.

[end rp interaction for the day]

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★
                                                      Company: Gannon

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:12 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gannon knew that Jei was embarrassed by what had happened but didn’t mind the fact that Jei had cut himself, or slipped, or any of it. Truthfully, he was just happy that Jei was alright. In fact, he was thankful for Jei’s presence…it was a holiday after all. Shaking his head, a little, he grabbed some supplies to clean and tend to Jei’s cut. “Don’t worry about any of that, Jei…just rest and relax for a little while, we’ll clean everything up later.”

Wiping the cut clean, Gannon took his time to make sure to disinfect it as best he could. He applied some medicinal herbs and oils to help prevent infection and scarring before wrapping the cut in a bandage. “Thank you for coming to spend the holiday with me, Jei. It really means a lot to me…” Gannon said with a sincere smile as he helped his friend up and back toward the kitchen. The two proceeded to clean up the mess and work on the meal together.

Despite the meat being a tad bit overcooked, everything was wonderful. The two spend the day in the kitchen, cooking and talking about various things, enjoying tea and snacks while the main meal cooked. Eventually they sat down for the ‘feast’ and enjoyed the fruits of their labors. Like Jei, and despite all that had gone wrong, Gannon felt that this was on of the most enjoyable Winter Solstices he’d ever had…and it was all thanks to Jei.

[ - End Interaction for RP Day - ]

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:00 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Standing in his kitchen, Gannon brewed a fresh pot of tea, just for Jei. The two had been spending as much time as possible together. Now that they were lovers, Gannon felt like he was a new man. Despite all the stress from situations arising not only from within the Academy but also the city, he at least felt like he had someone to lean on; Jei. Cutting up some fresh fruit, he plated it and set it on the tray next to some buttered and jammed toast.

Pouring two cups of tea, one for each of them, he set it all on the tray and took it in hand. Walking from the kitchen, he headed back to the bedroom where Jei was taking a late afternoon nap. They’d had a late night and an eventful morning…So a nap had been warranted. Gannon had awoken to Jei curled up against him, looking as sweet and serine as ever. He’d laid there, stroking Jei’s hair and watching him rest before his stomach had decided that afternoon tea was in order. Thus, Gannon had slipped from the bed and made them their snacks and beverages.

Stepping into the bedroom, he placed the tray on the nightstand and took a seat on the edge of the bed. Reaching out, he gently stroked Jei’s cheek and smiled. “Jei…it’s time to wake up…” He soothed, wanted to gently wake his lover up after such a tiring morning. “Come on, love…I made tea and snacks…” He soothed, leaning in to place a loving kiss on Jei’s forehead. “I’ll eat all your snacks if you don’t get up, sleepy…” He teased.

═══════════════════╝

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:43 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ
                                            x x x[/white] 山雨欲来风满楼 x x x ★★★★

With staying up so late and having quite the morning, Jei had tried to keep his eyes open but to no avail. When Gannon suggested they take a nap, he was all for it and soon was dead to the world. Even when his lover stirred, Jei still slept deeply while huddling on the spot where his boyfriend had once been, soaking in his lingering warmth. Even as Gannon stroked his hair, the tenebraer user made a small sound and shuffled a little. It wasn't until he spoke further that Jei finally opened his eyes and stared up at the blonde with a sleepy expression.

"Mm...snacks...?" His voice was hoarse as he sat up, his mussed up blue hair sticking out in every direction possible. Jei leaned over and rested his chin on Gannon's shoulder, mumbling with appreciation. "You spoil me rotten sometimes. I am a little peckish right now." With a yawn and a good stretch, he slipped out from under the covers and sidled up against his lover, reaching for one of the mugs of tea.

Jei rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes with one hand then blew on the steaming concoction before taking a sip. He absolutely loved the way Gannon prepared their tea. After some hesitation, he turned to look at the other man and said slowly, "So...I was thinking....um. I hope this isn't too straight forward Gannon but...well, with everything happening and life getting stressful...what would you think about us living together? I guess I just feel really uncertain with all of the events going on and -- I don't know...it sounds safer then being alone."

He had intended to ask Gannon the other day so he felt incredibly relieved that he finally spewed it out. Jei looked down at his tea, nervously awaiting the other's answer and trying to suppress his quickly reddening cheeks.

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★
                                                      Company: Gannon

x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:15 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Jei was truly adorable when he was half awake. His normally kempt hair was all over the place, sticking out wildly, and he was so cuddly…Gannon loved that he was the ‘morning person’ in their relationship because it meant that he always got to see the sleepy side of Jei when he awoke, whether it was from a night’s sleep or a restful nap. “I am happy to spoil you a bit, love.” He said with a little smile, watching Jei stretch and lean back in to cuddle a bit.

Grabbing his own cup of tea, he lightly sipped the liquid and watched as Jei continued to wake up. When his lover turned toward him and began speaking, he tilted his head to the side a little bit, curious as to what he had on his mind. The more he heard, the more his heart swelled. While Gannon didn’t like the fact that danger was the cause for this particular conversation, the end result was something that he dearly wanted – to live with jei.

Leaning in, Gannon placed a kiss on the top of Jei’s head. “I hope danger isn’t the only reason why you want to move in with me, love…but yes, I would like to have you closer. When can you move in?” He asked, leaning back a bit to give Jei a loving look. They’d spend the whole rest of the day packing up his belongings and moving them if that was what Jei wanted – that way, they’d never have to spend a night apart again.

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Quote:

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:50 pm
Patrick Lockheart
~ The Forest Outside Gannon's Residence? ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Green eyes glanced behind to check and see if the others were still following before returning to the skies ahead of them in search for that familiar white plumage as Branwen circled above the clearing.

It had been decided that they would be much safer relocating themselves to Gannon's house - away from the academy, yet with sounds of explosions and smoke rising from the city, it was clear that perhaps nowhere was safe for the little group as they continued on towards their intended destination... Still, they pressed onward, the forest seemed devoid of any immediate life, yet Patrick presumed most of the local creatures had rightly taken cover following the explosions and had made themselves scarce...

A "Caw" reached his ears and the Diviner once again lifted his eyes to the sky, watching as his White Raven companion came gliding through the air towards him - lifting her trajectory just slightly before coming in to land upon his outstretched arm.

"Too Quiet" Folding her wings, Branwen breathed a sigh, her beady black eyes looking past Patrick in order to peer at the group following behind, "Empty"
He wasn't entirely certain if she had been referring to the just the house, or perhaps the entire forest, but if it appeared clear, then they were surely safe to advance? Turning back towards the group now, the Diviner opened his mouth to pass on the news.

"I believe Bran thinks it's clear," he looked toward the tutors first, his eyes lingering upon the Librarian a fraction longer before awaiting their decision, "Should we advance? Or wait...just in case?" He would tilt his head, waiting patiently for an answer.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Kefka Fanatica

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Appearance: Wearing This
With: Branwen and Elijah (and Rin, Jesse, Brageet and Jei?)
Feeling: uncertain
OoC Not sure if we're still roleplaying? But figured I'd throw a post in just incase... It's been soo quiet around here lately sad
"" ""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Main City ➣Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash