Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:58 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Amored, Aroused, Flirty and happy LOCATION ▬ ❝ Eoana Forest COMPANY ▬ ❝ Hot Fox (Reynard)

The intimacy of tails was a bold indication that Otsanda was besotted with him.
                                          She had meant what she had implied, yet really did not know how best to approach the subject, although they had known each other only a few days it felt as if her soul had known him longer, she was new to this feeling but it was something she wanted to explore further with Reynard. No one else would do for her even though she had never had a relationship of any kind before to compare her feelings to, but she felt with her wild and Hot fox Reynard that she was indeed ready for him to take his claim for she truly deemed him worthy of being her mate.
                                          And although Otsanda clearly hated getting wet, she found herself not even caring as the rain fell as if it were crying tears of joy for the lovers, led by Reynard they would find shelter under a beautiful maple tree that had caught both their attention.
                                          Pulled into his warm embrace he would touch her cheek ever so delicately with the affection that she had known him to do and pull her towards him further with his tail, Otsanda's eyes grew wide with surprise, yet there was nothing that he did that caused her fear, the rains song drumming upon the leaves as it did set the mood for Reynards sweet confession.
                                          With her eyes mesmerised by the wild colour of his eyes and knew instantly, that she had grown fond enough of him to admit her feelings for the man who made her feel wanted and needed, this man was her Reynard and he had confessed that he had fallen in love with her!
                                          Her eyes growing wider at his words they soon watered, Otsanda was not saddened from his confession, she was relieved and joyful, so joyful that her heart beat heavily within the confines of her chest. " I've never had such words said to me before, till now I have been always alone, now the gods of old send me a Rey of fire to warm my heart, Reynard...If you are indeed falling let us fall together for my heart has fallen for you too Reynard, I want to be yours... I want to belong in your arms like this... I cannot explain it but if love, at first sight, is real then I believe I fell for you the moment our eyes first stared at one another ..your soul it captured me in an embrace I never wish to escape from" Otsanda's fingers traced tenderly across his face, her other hand running her fingers through the fur of his tail,
                                          " I love you, Reynard...I want to give you everything and make you happy" she whispered breathlessly into his ear before nipping it lightly to acknowledge that his feelings were shared and how she would place her claim on him.

Out Of Chemistry
                                          Theme Song:Fractal Dreamers
                                          Profile Link: Otsanda Bardou

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The tears in Otsanda’s eyes alarmed him for a moment, but as she began to speak, he felt his worried ease. He felt the same way, that he had fallen for her from the very start. The moment he’d seen her, he’d known she was special…and now, he held her in his arms.

Her fingertips tenderly traced his face while her other hand caressed his tail lovingly. Smiling, he knew he was blushing deeply, the color of his cheeks likely matching the fiery red of his hair, but he hardly cared. As she pulled close to whisper in his ear, Reynard smiled wide with pure happiness. Pulling back ever so slightly, he leaned in to capture her lips in a deep, loving kiss that left them both breathless by the time their lips parted again.

Looking down into Otsanda’s eyes as they caught their breath, he continued to gently caress her cheek. “I love you too, Otsanda Bardou…” He would have asked her to be his mate right then and there, but he felt his confession was enough for the day. In time, he would properly propose and offer her the world…

Holding her close, there was nowhere in the world he would rather have been than under that maple tree with his lovely lady. To his utter delight, they had nowhere else they needed to be and all the time in the world to kiss and hold one another as the rain continued to fall all around them.

═══════════════════╝

Captain of the Eoana City Guard || Reynard Balgaire

Tala Maxwell

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Marshmallow Pouf

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Amored, Aroused, Flirty and happy LOCATION ▬ ❝ Eoana Forest COMPANY ▬ ❝ Hot Fox (Reynard)

Otsanda's eyes closed as her lips met Reynards.
                                          What bond they had was indeed something to be cherished and not rushed, despite how much she yearned for more, his words were enough, to know that he loved her she knew that in his arms was the place she wished to stay. His eyes showed such love and passion that Otsanda could have stared into them for an endless eternity, she wanted to be his only and her heart had made its mind that one day that Reynard would be her mate no matter how long she had to wait for him to state his claim.

With the rain beating down, they would stay under the maple tree way into the night, seated on the floor using his body as support it was not all that long before the beat of his heart sent her sleeping in his arms, kept warm by his strong arms.
                                          It had since been a long while that she had slept so relaxedly without any disruptions or nightmares, her dreams filled with her hopes for their future, it was a deep slumber that allowed her lips to curve into a serene smile of contentment that when she awoke to the break of dawn and the fresh dewed air, despite it being overcast with orange-tinted clouds as they blocked the sun, beside her was a fire that would bring her the best of mornings. Otsanda would snuggle into him and give a soft smile as she kissed his lips, and then came her tender sigh, the morning meant that her classes would begin and she would have to part company from her beloved Firey Fox Reynard. A look of both sadness within her eyes as she looked to the sky then back upon his face tracing his face with her fingertips so she could keep his touch and intoxicating scent to memory, a morning bird would start to sing and her ears would twitch as it announced the morning.
                                          " Morning already..." she said barely above a whisper, there was a reluctance to move from her spot within his arms, he was warm whilst her clothing was damp and clung to her form like a second skin, she didn't care the only cares that she had was for him, she hoped she could one day wake to him beside her, just like this permanently and until then she would savour this moment and keep in memory of the day of their confessions of love.

Out Of Chemistry

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:21 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Sometime during the chilly night, Reynard had removed his outer robe and draped it over the shoulders of the lovely vision who slept in his arms. Wanting to keep her warm and comfortable, he’d exposed himself to the elements, gladly making a sacrifice to not only comfort her and shield her from the chill night air, but to show her his love. While this valiant gesture was surely appreciated and noticed, it was also his downfall.

As Otsanda caressed his face with his fingertips, he smiled in his sleep, a shiver running down his spine at her warm touch. Her voice, barely above a whisper was caught by his ears, gently rousing him from sleep. As he slowly blinked open his eyes, he caught sight of Otsanda and smiled warmly, his arms holding her a bit closer as he came awake.

“Good morning, lovely…” He whispered, his eyes still heavy with sleep. As he began to register their surroundings, another shiver moved up his spine. Pulling her closer to share in her warmth, he nuzzled her neck and hair affectionately. “Mmmmmm…so warm, so soft…you smell wonderful, darling.” He purred, happy to have awoken with her in his arms. He hoped that one day, they would be mated, and he would be allowed to wake up beside her every day for the rest of his life. It was all he could ask for.

After several minutes of cuddling, he pulled back to kiss her lips lightly. “Mmmmm….I don’t want to let you go.” He knew full well that Otsanda had classes to attend to. As a student of the Academy she needed to study and train to hone her skills. As much as he didn’t want to let her go, he had to. “When will I see you again?” He asked, lovingly resting his forehead against hers, the tips of their ears touching lightly. Unbeknownst to him, he had a slight fever that was only just beginning to take hold...

═══════════════════╝

Tala Maxwell

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Marshmallow Pouf

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:18 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Saddened, affectionate and Loving LOCATION ▬ ❝ Eoana Forest COMPANY ▬ ❝ Hot Fox (Reynard)

As Reynard stirred Otsanda smiled.
                                          Within the night he had made sure she did not get cold, with the sweetest of gestures he had leant her his outer robe, only that Sand was capable of withstanding the cold temperatures. Sand had not the heart to tell him that his loving gesture was in vain, her cheeks pinking as he gripped her tighter holding her closer with her damp clothes, Reynard would be able to feel every detail of her body as she was pressed up against him, in stating that she was warm and soft the blush deepened in hue.
                                          " Well, you smell divine also my love," she said to him, this fine moment with him she wanted to cherish, she wanted to stay in his arms and never leave them, sadly Otsanda had to part with him for her lessons despite her reluctance to leave her darling Reynard.
                                          She did not want to leave him, she did not wish to let go of Reynard... oh how his kisses made her feel amazing that when he broke away a soft exhilarated sigh emerged,
                                          " as soon as my lesson is over I will come seek you, I promise" as his forehead pressed against her's she could feel the clamminess of it " you can see me anytime you choose, or sit within my lesson, you do have the powers to do so..." she said. Although if he kissed her as wantingly as he had done she doubted she would be able to move away all that easily from her legs turning to jelly " I don't really want to be let go of..i want to stay with you...if it was not for my lesson id be right here ..if only I could take you to my lessons it would make the whole lesson that much more enjoyable, though I doubt I would get much work done, Oh Reynard I know it is only a few hours but any time without you feels like such torture, if I could wake like this with you every morning it would make me the luckiest Shifter in Eoana" rubbing his nose with her own she would show him affection.

Out Of Chemistry

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:36 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Reynard smiled at her words and her loving gesture as she rubbed her nose against his. He knew that mating and bonding with someone could be very intense and deep, but he’d never imagined it would be like this. He knew, deep in his heart, that he loved Otsanda and wanted to be her mate. But again, he didn’t want to rush things. He needed to take his time and ease into the relationship, even if he wanted to dive in all at once.

“I know, Darling…I feel the same way. I don’t want to leave you, but we both have other obligations that we need to fulfill before we can spend more time together.” He hated saying that out loud, but it was true. She had her classes to see to, and he had his Guards to oversee.

Reaching up he gently caressed her cheek. “Don’t worry love…before you know it, we’ll be together again, I promise.” As he spoke, he felt another chill run up his spine, but at the same time, he felt hot as well. He wasn’t sure what was happening to him, but he knew that a long, hot bath and some soup were in order, just in case.

Helping his love to her feet, he embraced her again for several long moments before capturing her lips in a lingering, loving kiss. “Hurry, before I change my mind and make you stay with me.” He teased. He did want to keep her with him, but she had her studies and it was important that she didn’t skip classes.

═══════════════════╝

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:56 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Saddened, affectionate and Loving LOCATION ▬ ❝ Eoana Forest COMPANY ▬ ❝ Hot Fox (Reynard)

Although Sand did not wish to leave she knew she had to.
                                          There was something about Reynard that she couldn't quite explain other than to say that she was truly happy to be around him and within his arms, she felt at home but she didn't wish to ruin her happiness. Knowing of her obligations and his own, Sand knew that they had to take priority, she did not like the idea of putting her relationship with Reynard as second but she knew what she had to do, looking at him again as he caressed her cheek, his hand now also felt as clammy as his forehead!
                                          Sand looked at him concerned,
                                          " Will you be alright love? You don't look too healthy" she asked after he had captured her lips in a kiss, even with her concerns for him " Of course we will, I'll hurry and when I finish my lesson I will smother you with my affections so much that you won't want to let me go a second time" She spoke blowing a kiss to him crouching on the ground she would get ready to shift so she could cover more ground " but You must promise me to make sure that you get home and put on some dry clothes..I'd hate for you to get sick...Reynard..you are very important to me" with that she would become the Arctic wolf and press her snout against his hand before scurrying off to her lesson to look back one more time at him before disappearing off.

Out Of Chemistry

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:51 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

“Don’t worry, darling…I’ll be alright.” Smiling at her words, he had to wonder if she thought he wanted to let her go now, because he didn’t. As she blew him a kiss and moved away, he sighed. He really didn’t want her to leave him, but they didn’t have a choice.

“I promise, love. I’ll go back to the barracks and change right away.” As she shifted into her beautiful arctic wolf form, he sighed. She was lovely in every form, simply breathtaking. Feeling her snout against his hand, he smiled. He wanted to caress her lovely fur and scratch her ears, but that would have to happen some other time.

As she ran off, he pulled his outer robe back on and arose from the ground. Heading back toward the barracks, slowly but surely, he felt another chill run up his spine. Reynard knew he had a fever and likely had a cold, but it was worth it…He’d slept with his lovely lady in his arms and she loved him…Smile on his face, he headed straight for his barracks.

-Exit Eoana forest to the Barracks-

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:48 pm
Tala Maxwell
~ Enter the Outskirts of Eoana Forest ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The forest looked so much different in the rain...but as the deluge started to ease, Tala would slow his pace to a walk. Although the creature had been discovered and somewhat dealt with, Tala still recalled Gannon's warning about entering the location alone...and so he chose to stick to the edges, seeking out the point where Baba had requested he stash the required ingredients before coming to a stop.

It wasn't hard to spot the haggard creature as it observed him from the branches of a tree seemingly stripped of its leaves... Tala would lift his gaze towards the figure, but refrain from making eye contact, instead, he would reach the base of the tree and slide off his backpack, bundling the ingredients into a cloth before digging a small hole between the roots and dropping it inside.

"†Ħξ Ψł†ĊĦ ĠЯØΨ∫ ΨξДЯУ"
Tala had grown up listening to the creatures, so to hear it speak was nothing unnerving, in fact if anything, it was a little reassuring, even though it spoke of Baba's health, "∫ØØЙ †ĦξЯξ ΨłĿĿ ßξ Й؆ĦłЙĠ Ŀξ∫† ∫ØЯ УØŲ" it wasn't the best way to tell him he was soon to be on his own, but it was better than sending the cat...

"Just make sure she isn't left alone." He hated the cat with a passion, always getting him into trouble when he was back home, but the beast did at least stick by his mistress's side...most of the time. "Does she want me to visit?" At this point, he looked up into the creature's golden, serpentine eyes, watching as its entire body seemed to grow and shrink with each breath it took... It gave a grumble as though exhaling a sigh, then replied with a raspy grunt. "ЙØ."

Knowing the feathered fiend would prefer he left it to its solitude, Tala would bow his head, backing away from the creature before turning his back on it. He knew there was no reason for it to harm him, yet he kept his guard, tensing as he heard the fluttering hush of feathers followed by the soft thud as it landed upon the ground, the creature's long clawed fingers scraping away the fresh dirt around the cloth before spreading its wings and taking to the air.

Even once he was certain that the creature had gone, Tala would resist the urge to cast a glance over his shoulder, he'd read of this entity before in Baba's many encyclopedias, knowing that within minutes, the once naked tree - barren of all life - would begin sprouting greenery again, flourishing -provided he didn't look back... To glance behind now, would see it shrivel to a thin, charcoal shell, a vision of disease - yet one which would not spread to its surrounding neighbours...

Shouldering his backpack, Tala would walk away from the forest, lifting his eyes to the sky before setting his sights back on the Academy. Thoroughly saturated, he planned to return to his Dorm room to change, then, if time was on his side, he would return the book back to the library.

~ Tala Exits Eoana Forest Outskirts ~

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: Wearing This
With:
Feeling: Wet...
OoC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:29 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Gin & Sokea to Eoana Forest - ]

As soon as the couple was far enough away from the city and the festival in general, Gin took the initiative. Turning around quickly, he pulled Sokea into his arms. With one arm wrapped around Sokea’s waist, he pulled him close while his other hand slipped into Sokea’s exposed hair. Before Sokea could protest or question what he was about to do, Gin leaned in, angling his head to the side. Placing his lips against Sokea’s he kissed him deeply. The moment their lips touched, Gin felt a jolt of energy move through him. Every time he kissed Sokea, he felt like this – like he was being energized, like he was coming back to life.

Parting their lips, Gin pulled back a bit, his gaze half-lidded as he looked down into Sokea’s eyes. Moving his hand from Sokea’s hair, Gin gently cupped his cheek. His thumb brushed his soft skin, lightly stroking. “You don’t have to pretend with me…Please don’t.” He knew that he shouldn’t be talking like he didn’t do it too, but given how close they were getting, he didn’t want Sokea to put on face smiles when they were together. “If you’re upset…I want to know…please don’t hide from me.”

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

Trashpuppy

Quote:

Quote:

Gin Kuroko - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:51 pm

EYE COLOR: Black and Silver (Gin's Eyes)xx OUTFIT: Regular Coat XX LOCATION: Eoana ForestXX FEELING: Happy, ExcitedXX PROFILExx OOC: ~~~~~~ XX

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Sokea still had a strawberry in his mouth whilst Gin dragged him away from the table. This took Sokea by surprise, but he didn't hesitate or resist Gin pulling him away; wherever they were going Gin was determined to take Sokea there. It was quite funny and cliché to Sokea, being suddenly pulled away by his handsome boyfriend to Gods-know-where. He hoped that wherever he was taking him, lots of kisses were in store.

For the time they were heading to their destination, Sokea reverted back to his blind eyes to quickly rest them. He felt the chilly wind kissing his skin as they ventured onward. It was a good feeling, a therapeutic one. Sokea noticed the voices dissipate, and the sounds of nature started to take control of the air. They were going towards the forest. It wasn't long until he found Gin's lips pressing against his own, and Sokea's tense body relaxed with every second.

Once their lips parted, Gin caressed Sokea's cheek in a loving manner. Sokea switched his eyes back to Gin's, gazing into those beautiful eyes. He knew what he was about to say, and Gin said it. Sokea sighed, he couldn't mask his emotions, and it wasn't fair to do it either. "Wolfie... I'm sorry. It's my birthday, and you're trying really hard to make me happy, and you are. I'm just getting a bit homesick. I know I don't say this as much as I should, but I love you, Gin. I really do. I love you more than anything. This festival... the feastival, was great, and you're great, you're the best. I love you. I already said that. I love you so much, I'm rambling.." Sokea gave a slight smile, it was a real smile, relieving his emotions to Gin was actually helping him feel better. "I'm sorry for being a downer, memories do that to you, you know?"

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

the_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:40 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin smiled down at Sokea as he said how much he loved him, over and over. He never got tired of hearing those words and in no way did Sokea have to apologize for rambling or for feeling a certain way. Yes, he’d wanted to make Sokea’s birthday special and the best experience that he could, but at the same, this was Sokea’s day…He was away from his family and missing them and there was nothing wrong with that. Gently caressing his cheek, Gin held Sokea close. “Sokea…you never have to apologize for having an ‘off day’, or for feeling homesick. And you definitely don’t need to apologize for saying ‘I love you’ so many times…I love hearing you say it.”

Frowning a bit, he nodded a little at Sokea’s question. “Yes, I do know how you feel about memories and how they can get you down…I’m not immune to that little effect, sadly.” While he’d disowned his clan for their treatment of Erin, he still missed them on occasion. It didn’t help that they’d been attempting to contact him over the last few months either. In any case, he didn’t need them. He’d make his own clan, his own family to cherish. He hoped, that once the time was right, Sokea would agree to become a part of that family...

Sighing a little, he felt a chill breeze brush up against them. Given Sokea’s sensitivity to the cold and the fact that he hadn’t enjoyed the feast, it felt like it was time to head back home. “Come on, birthday boy…Let’s go back to the Academy and raid the kitchen while Kayne is away. We’ll have our own little feast and celebration while everyone else is away.” He said with a wolfish, mischievous grin. Taking Sokeas’ hand, he led his boyfriend back to the Academy.

[ - Exit Gin and Sokea back to Gin & Sokea’s Dorm Room - ]

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Enzo

Trashpuppy

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:25 pm
(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

User Image

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Affiliation - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

: tab tab :tab: → Phyiscal Stats:
: tab tab tab tab Strength: 3
: tab tab tab tab Endurance: 3
: tab tab tab tab Agility: 4
: tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
: tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
: tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
: tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 22
: tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
: tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 = 6
: tab tab tab tab Speed: 5
: tab tab tab tab Range: 2
: tab tab tab tab Technique: 2

Inhale. Exhale. The thoughts began to flow like water, as Azura would sit within the waterfall. The cold air passing through him, sending a feeling of chilling vibrations across his nervous system. That very feeling coursed through the boy's nervous system, causing his tattoos to begin letting off an eerie light of green. The very body he had look as if it was breathing. Like the tattoos the boy would harbor was a living being of it's own. In reality,
Azura was just using his soul as a form of an exo-skeleton that would be his armor. Just like his father Setanta, Azura would focus all his energy. That caused the very air around him to begin to take shape. A black misty gas would swirl around him, and flow like the very water he was under. Azura then shot his eyes open, revealing them to be yellow. His meditation was over, as he would get out of the freezing below temperature water and hop out like it was nothing. Ah. Now that's refreshing. He said, looking up at the sky. He should visit the festival. Free food is free food. {{Azura exits to the festival}}

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Gaea Smash - ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Divine Shot - ➡️⬇️↘️ 🔴
> Xeros Beat - ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Deadly Fury - 🔴,🔴,➡️,🔵+🔴

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:20 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Eoana Forest ~

How long had it been since he'd approached the outskirts of the forest? Tala was initially hesitant, it had felt like forever - even regarding the time when he'd left the bag of supplies for one of Baba's Familiars to steal away... He often wondered how the Old Witch was faring, ever since allowing Accaria to take over the task of gathering necessary ingredients for the Witch's remedies, Tala had heard so little from her - if anything. Even the occasional letters which were once almost daily delivered seemed to have slowed to perhaps one every few months...if that.

Eoana's Forest had always been somewhere that would have drawn him back time and again, but after that fateful day when - had his subconscious defences not kicked in - he may very well have fallen to the mighty claws of the now City Guardsman Cyrus Marshall, Tala had followed Gannon's orders and kept his distance...

The day was still cold, but the sun felt warm against his black clothing. The Shadowmancer too a moment to breathe - he'd always felt safe within nature, calm, quiet...and hopefully without any large, feral black tigers roaming, he would be able to enjoy it...

As before, Tala had brought his belongings, a sketchbook and assorted charcoals, something simple to eat and of course a book to read. Also in his arsenal today was a large ball of twine - if he was going to chance entering, he didn't want to risk getting lost and so tied the end of the twine around one of the trees before putting the remaining ball inside his backpack. It was silly, but if it ensured that he would be able to find his way back, then it was all good.

The shadowbeast were there to greet him as before - once again, his subconscious conjured them without needing any effort. He would feel confident in their presence, walking with the Alpha as the younglings played chase between the trees.

Being daylight, they were still quite weedy, skinny creatures that would fade in and out whenever the sunlight touched their skin, but Tala knew that as the sun would set that evening, they would bulk out, becoming stronger as the day turned to night.

He was a whole day on his side however and as he made his way through the trees - the twine unraveling gradually as he walked - Tala would start to practice.

Finding a grove similar to the one he'd settled in months before, Tala would set his things to the side, running his hands down the Alpha's furry back before turning his attention towards the task at hand. "Let's try this again then." He had of course spent some time practicing in his room, keeping his talents quiet however and showing very few.

He'd been working with Nova in the hopes of learning how to form objects without creating the little marbles - after several lessons this had become much easier now and after rubbing his hands together - perhaps just for show - Tala would hold his arms out to his sides, drawing shadows from the undergrowth.

The main focus of his practice had been to learn to form weapons and other non-living things and maintain their form so they could perhaps be used... This had of course resulted in many failed attempts and often quite frustrating moments... Today, Tala hoped to get a handle on that skill at least...

As the shadows pooled around him - leaving the Shadowmancer standing on a little island of snow-kissed-grass in a pond of blackness - Tala would draw up an orb, molding it in his palms until it took on the form of a cube. This had been something else he'd tried, anything that wasn't an animal and that could hold its shape for a fair amount of time without melting was a start and he'd been getting rather good at keeping the cube in one piece...

Like before, the Shadowbeast would keep themselves occupied, occasionally turning their gaze to observe what the male was up to, but generally just lazing around, enjoying his presence...

Always someone trying to push himself, Tala would try to change the cube, expanding it, shrinking it and eventually, forming the cross-like shape of a dagger... "...Right." He would focus, watching as it shimmered in his left hand, then, bringing across his right, he would attempt to pick it up, his fingers enclosing around what would be the hilt before lifting it gently... His eyes would narrow as the creation seemed to bend slightly, like a solid chocolate rod when exposed to warm hands it would become floppy, maintaining its form, yet bending greatly in the middle...

Tala tried his best to recover the shape, but in the end, the dagger would curve to such a shape that there was no point in maintaining it and so Tala would allow it to melt, dropping to the ground by his feet where it slid back into the pool that surrounded his little island.

With a sigh, the male would sit down, crossing his legs and placing his hands in his lap. Tala would now close his eyes, choosing to turn his attention to quantity, rather than just one particular focus. Opening his eyes again, he would draw in a breath, listening to the world around him, taking in the scents of the forest before turning his thoughts to the pool around him.

It wouldn't be too hard, in Tala's mind, he imagined bubbles - lots of them. He would not move, but began to draw the tiny little orbs from the black pool, lifting them up and watching as they hung in an assortment of shapes around him. Most were black - as expected - but some held a slight hint of rainbow colour, like tar as it captured the light, Tala would watch, fascinated as they seemed to change colour with the breeze.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: Wearing This
With: Alone
Feeling: Focused
OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100