Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:13 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Entering Training Ground ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Having been granted a 'get out of track' card by Leo, Tala would take his time making his way towards the training grounds - He had been tempted to get there and perhaps do a few laps just for good measure, but the idea of being 'teacher's pet' didn't really go well with him especially as there was also thoughts towards what the others might think... With that in mind, Tala would arrive when several of the class were already at least halfway through their laps...

Setting his backpack down by the side, he would take a seat beneath one of the trees to watch and wait for whatever 'panic-inducing' challenges the tutors might have prepared for them that morning...

"Anyone who doesn’t want to spar, go through these drills: 1 laps around the training yard at a hard jog, 100 jumping jacks, 50 push-ups, 10 ground tumbles - three rounds each." Hearing that as Gin made his appearance, Tala started to wonder if sparring was going to be really all that bad...? For one, three rounds of each meant 3 laps of the yard, 300 jumping jacks, 150 push-ups and 30 ground tumbles - the latter of which he didn't really have much idea what they were... sure he was reasonably fit...but at the end of the day, besides the fact he doubted anyone else would choose that option...he didn't think he'd survive...

So with that in mind...The next question would regard exactly whom he would pair up with... The fact that some of the class had still to arrive was one thing, the other was that once again, there would be no use of Raiments...meaning the only option was to get close and actually physically interact with someone... Without anyone he was truly comfortable with, that would be difficult... Leaving his bag by the tree, Tala would rise to his feet, dusting himself off before glancing around those who had already gathered...

Who was least likely to kill him in a sparring match...?

The_littlest_dragonfly

BIueEssence

NDG Void

benihime213

TrashPuppy

Voice of Aegis

The-DJ-Ghost

Erythyr

Chelly

Ghost254

Clothing: Wearing This
With:
Feeling: Still a little nervous
OoC Strangely busy week

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:10 am

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

⚔️ ナナシ ⚔️

User Image

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - Second | Clothes - Plated Chūnin Shozoku

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

As it turned out, eaves dropping wasn't working well. But Nanashi did get some good info on them in the slightest bit. It seemed that the reality was something going on between Gin and Sokea, and that the two really were at a serious talk. After Gin began whispering, Nanashi knew that he was into him, and began to act as if he was rested up to run more. Whew... man, I'm glad this is the last one. Nanashi said, whiping his forehead. That was when he began to jog back around to the start of the field. Street finishing, he virtually stopped acting tired, and was like nothing had happened. Of course, Nanashi's heart was racing, but not too bad where he's out of stamina. Wondering what else there was, Nanashi settled for looking for a sparring partner. Lucky for him, Tala was available since others went and paired up or decided to do drills. Hey, Tala. Nanashi would say, approaching him. It felt awkward talking to someone who he didn't know, but he had to suck it up. So, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to spar? I'm not gonna go crazy. Pretty much we can'tuse our raiments anyway. Nanashi said, scratching the back of his head.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️, ➡️+🔴, 🔴🔴, 🔶🔶, 🔵🔵, 🔷🔷, ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:47 am
If you do not control the enemy,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla's smile widened with excitement. She was finally getting Gin to herself! And was gonna fight him to boot! She wished Kayl could be here to see this. Maybe he could give her pointers if this didn't go in her favor. Her eyes narrowing upon Gin as they walked a little out of the way. When they stopped and Gin stood several feet in front of her, Camilla smiled once more. This was it, time to cut loose. '' Right, no raiments. Wouldn't want to hurt anyone. '' She said more or less talking about herself. '' I promise to be a very good distraction. '' Putting her hands flat on the top of her thighs, she bowed her head to her opponent. '' Thank you for the opportunity. '' She said in the same friendly tone. Raising her head she took a stance. With her body turned, facing the right. She kept her stare on Gin. With her left arm out in front of her, her fist clenched. Her right arm was tucked against her side, fist also clenched. Her body was lowered, with her legs spread apart.

Smirking at the shifter she spoke once more. '' Okay, here I come Gin. '' And without hesitation, Camilla launched herself at Gin. Closing the gap left between them in mere seconds, Camilla was already upon Gin. As she entered the space in front of him Camilla turned her body and swung her leg out as if she was going to kick at the back of his knee. But before the kick would connect Camilla would pull it back, a feint. Changing the direction from low to high she was now aiming for the side of Gin's face. She had a plan for if the TA blocked that too, but she wanted to test his reactions. If he didn't fall for the feint then she'd need to get a little more serious. She didn't think Gin was much stronger than her, not while he was in human form. So, for now, her plan was to press hard and see how he responded and then react and change accordingly. Since he didn't take a stance she didn't know if he was a trained fighter or not. You never knew with Shifters. Some were experts in martial arts, others were brawlers, scrappers. Only knowing how to fight from when they would play in their wolf forms. Both had their dangers, but she'd be happier if he was a scrapper type.

the enemy will control you

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

Benihimi213

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

BlueEssence

Ghost254

Voice of Aegis

TrashPuppy

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:40 pm
User Image
╒═══════╕
𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕜
╘═══════╛

Nora watched as the advanced combat class joined her class and began their own kind of training as the rest of her classmates teamed up with other people. Wiping the sweat off her face and seeing as a lot of people had already either teamed up or started running more laps, Nora stood up and began stretching her legs out some more. Looking around at all the people while taking a drink of water, Nora noticed someone new lying under the same tree as her looking exhausted. "Hey are you okay?" Nora asked as she stepped towards the man. "Here, have some of my water. I'm Nora by the way, hope I get to spar with you eventually!" She smiled as she handed the bottle to him and gave him a big grin before she began running laps around the yard.

"This isn't quite what I had in mind for today," she thought as she finished her first lap around the yard. "But maybe this will help me get in shape before I start sparring with everyone." After a few more laps Nora moved onto jumping jacks and a few other exercises to work her core before she finally finished and made her way back to her dorm to relax and rest. ((Exits for Day Flip))

═════════════════════════

Elementor | First Year
Combat gear
Abilities | 0 hrs used
Cooldown | 0 minute rest | 5 hrs left
OOC:

NDG Void

benihime213

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

TrashPuppy

Voice of Aegis

The-DJ-Ghost

Yami Miyagawa

Chelly Usagi

Erthyr

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:29 am
User Image
User Image
▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

In Jace's tiredness, and the particular angle he chose to lean against the tree, he had failed to notice the presence of another individual underneath the same tree. Which seemed to be a recurring theme for the day, much to his own chagrin. The only reason he was alerted to her presence was that she initiated conversation with him, asking if he was ok. Jace was embarrassed to have been caught in such a state, had he known the tree was occupied he may have picked another spot. Or at least tried harder to maintain his composure instead of letting it evaporate in the sun as he had. Trying to regain some semblance of a self image, he would speak in his practiced polite tone, managing a weak smile as he did, though it was still very clear he was not doing the best job of it currently. "Thank you for your concern Miss, but I am fine. I am...regrettably unaccustomed to this." Jace would say, managing to regain some composure as he continued to speak. It was then that he heard her offer of water, going so far as to even hand it to him before he could really respond and introducing herself. Normally, Jace may have been prone to think of the pros and cons of sharing water with a complete stranger, but he felt in a desperate enough sort to disregard that and gratefully took a few gulps of water to sate his parched throat. He could feel immediate relief, and though his body yearned for more, he stopped himself from drinking too much. He did not want to take it all away from her when she was so generous. He responded as soon as he was finished drinking. "I thank you for the generous offer, and appreciate it. A pleasure to meet you Miss Nora, I am Jace Willem." Upon introducing himself, Jace would have risen and bowed to her formally. Her comment of sparring with him only now just registering as she left, almost immediately running laps. 'We are to spar with women as well?' He thought to himself slightly confused. He had never heard of such a thing, sure he would rough house occasionally with his youngest sister, but otherwise he would never dream of such a thing. Then the connotation of sharing water with a woman he knew nothing sprang to mind...if his family heard of such a thing they would be furious...He didn't know how to feel about all this...but he didn't have the luxury of time. Most people had paired off to spar, and he was left with none...meaning all he could do was the listed exercises. With a sigh, he resigned himself to his fate...and most of the day in anguish as he completed the tasks, before retiring for his room.
-END OF DAY-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

OOC: end of day post

The_littlest_dragonfly

BIueEssence

Tala Maxwell

benihime213

NDG Void

Yami Miyagawa

oyehh

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:53 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Leaving Training Ground ~

No sooner had he risen to his feet, would Tala find himself facing a possible candidate for sparring... Having never really had the opportunity to actually address Nanashi directly, the Shadowmancer could only fall back on what he remembered from previous lessons they'd shared together - namely their Elementor Lessons, or in particularly, the one where a previous Tutor had led them all out into the Courtyard and requested that they collect pieces of paper...

In recollection, Tala was able to somewhat recall that Nanashi had the ability to manipulate the air around him, allowing the male to not exactly fly, but leave the ground with enough force to gain a height advantage over his opponents...or, perhaps manipulate the air to use as a weapon? He could only thank the gods that this would have been a 'Raiment-less' match, or he might just have been in a little trouble? Still... the male was awaiting an answer and Tala opened his mouth to give Nanashi his reply when he realised that with students coming to the end of their laps that it was infact time to make his departure...

"Unfortunately, it looks as though we might just have run out of time..." he was just about able to hide the relief in his voice, but looked towards the tutors just incase, "Perhaps we can pair up next lesson...?" hopefully by that time, he might have been able to observe his opponent so he could at least prepare himself for whatever Nanashi might throw at him? "I've got to get back...I'm waiting for an important message..." he wasn't exactly lying, what with Baba having the perfect timing to drop a note in his lap when he might just have been planning something?

Depending on the male's reply - and of course what the tutors had to say when it came to leaving for the day, Tala would hang fire just long enough before grabbing his backpack and making his escape - back to his dorm room.

[ ~ Tala Exits Training Grounds ~ ]

The_littlest_dragonfly

BIueEssence

NDG Void

benihime213

TrashPuppy

Voice of Aegis

The-DJ-Ghost

Erythyr

Chelly

Ghost254

Clothing: Wearing This
With: Nanashi
Feeling: Relieved
OoC Strangely busy week

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:08 pm
User Image

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gin was one of those 'all around' types of fighters. He dabbled in a bit of everything just for fun, never really sticking to one style or technique. As a wolf, he was more likely to wrestle someone than to have a fist fight, but he wasn’t above punching someone in the throat if they deserved it.

Reading Camillas' actions, Gin moved to block her strike only to see the feint at the last second. Doing his best to avoid her kick, Gin found himself moving from a vertical block to a more horizontal one. This of course caused him to fall back. However, the wolf was quick on his feet. Twisting his body to the side, he rolled in the dirt before popping back to his feet, his hands held out in front of him, his fingers loose as if to grasp another blow if Camilla made another attempt.

"You don’t mess around, do you?" He said with a small smirk. This was going to be interesting...

Camilla smirked watching the shifter dodge her. She figured he would be capable of that much. Now this was getting exciting. Watching the wolf put his hands up in front of him now, Camilla could feel her body shivering with anticipation. Dropping her stance for a moment she replied to his question. ''I do, just not when it comes to fighting.'' She said with a sly grin. “ Here I go~ '' She sang before going back into stance and charging Gin once more.

As Camilla closed the distance between her and Gin once again, she came up with a plan. Going with her fist this time Camilla sent a left feint towards his kidneys . If he moved to block his side, then his torso would become partially exposed thanks to the inability to block your kidneys with both arms. Sending a hard right straight at his torso aiming for his solar plexus. If she was able to take the wind out of him then she could perhaps get a knock down. But if he blocked that with his other hand then she could be in a bit of a bind. Or so that's what she would want him to think.

Gin wasn’t surprised when Camilla closed the distance between them. She was an enthusiastic fighter and one that liked getting up-close and personal. So, when she rushed in, he smirked. Expecting her attack, Gin reached up to block her, never taking his eyes off the rest of her. Camilla knew what she was doing – she was testing his strength, his speed and his reflexes.

Blocking her attack was the easy part, the hard part came next – the grapple. There was only one way to take he down and that was to get her in a hold. Camilla was strong and a very skilled fighter – she knew what she was doing, that was for sure. Gin had no doubt that other opponents had underestimated her in the past, likely ‘going easy’ on her because she was a girl, but he knew better.

Maneuvering around her, he used managed to get around her and lock her into a basic grappling move, but he suspected the tactic wouldn’t hold for long. He just hoped she wasn’t someone that would hit below the belt.

Camilla was quite surprised when Gin not only blocked her attack, but the proceeded to dodge, and grapple her. Before she could react, the shifter was behind her. Feeling his hands on her wrist Camilla smiled widely. 'This is so exciting!' Gasping she pressed herself against Gin. Laughing she threw her head back to get her hair out of her face. " That was pretty good cutie." She said in a more seductive voice then she meant too. Rubbing up against him she spoke again. " So, you caught me, what are you gonna do with me?" laughing to herself she looked over her shoulder at Gin as she began to rock her body against his. "You're taking too long~." She moaned at Gin. Feeling his grip loosen, Camilla ripped her hands from Gins and turned on him. Throwing her leg behind his and pushing him backward knocking him off balance. As he fell she landed on top of him. This was her moment. Grabbing his arm, she threw herself to his side and put his arm up her body, his hand and wrist resting between her breast, and her legs crossed over his chest. Pulling his arm back and arching her back she giggled. "Tap out cutie, I don't wanna break your arm~." She sang to him as she continued to arch and stretch out his arm.

The way Camilla was reacting was not what Gin had been expecting, but that was the point wasn’t it? To use every weapon in one’s personal arsenal to win the battle? So, when Camilla pressed back against him instead of pulling away and spoke in that tone that was very suggestive…well, Gin couldn’t help but blush deeply and feel his jaw drop in shock and amazement. What was happening!?

“U-Uh, uh….I…I…!!!” He’d never been so flustered in his entire life. This had never happened before and he wasn’t sure what to do or how to react. It didn’t matter if he was in the middle of a sparring match, he was out of his element and Camilla knew it. Sure enough, she said as much – more like moaned - and before he knew what was happening, she had turned on him.

Dumbfounded, Gin didn’t know what hit him, literally, and before he could react, Camilla was attacking yet again. This time…he couldn’t block or dodge or counter. She had him right where she wanted him, literally. In one quick move, Gin was on the ground and grappled in a hold that he knew he couldn’t get out of, even if he was on his A-game. “I yield! I yield!”

Hearing the man shout out that he yielded was all Camilla needed to hear. Releasing the shifters arm and rolling backwards as he took it back she jumped to her feet. "Yes! I've never put someone in an arm bar before! I didn't think it would work!" Camilla was beyond ecstatic. She was so proud of herself. Running over to Gin she held out her hand to help him up. "That was a really good match!" She said smiling ear to ear. Once he was up she put her hands on her hips.

"So, was I a good distraction?" Camilla said smirking at him. Letting her hands fall to her sides she bowed once more. "I apologize for taking advantage of the situation. I get like this when I spar with really strong opponents. Please don't think badly of me." Raising her head, Camilla's expression was a bit softer. "Thank you for the match. Maybe we can spar again some time or if you ever need another distraction please come find me." She said sweetly before she began dusting herself off.

Gin wasn’t going to deny it – he was a bit embarrassed by the loss. But he also knew that he couldn’t win them all. What kind of a TA would deliberately beat each student? That wasn’t a way to encourage improvement. In any case, Camilla had won, fair and square, even if he felt that using her ‘feminine charms’ was a bit much. Regardless, she had used all the weapons in her arsenal and it had worked.

Taking her offered hand, he came to his feet, his hands dusting off the dirt from his pants and skin. Smirking at her, he shook his head a little. “I was expecting it last a little longer, but you saw an opening and took it. You did very well, I’m impressed.” Shaking his head a little at her sauciness, he chuckled. “Yeah, you were the perfect distraction. I don’t think anyone would be immune to that attack, unless they saw it coming beforehand.”

Shaking his head at her comment about thinking badly of her, he placed his hands on his hips. “You’re here to learn how to fight, Camilla. If you see an opening and you know how to exploit it, and you do it successfully? Then it means you’re learning and I’m doing my job. So, there’s no need to apologize for it.” Truth be told, the match had been a good distraction and Gin felt less emotional than he had before.

“Of course, I’m sure we can spar again at some point.” That being said, Gin looked around the class to see that the other students were finishing up their matches and drills as well. Feeling like it was a good place to stop, he cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted. “Alright everyone! Good job today! We’ll end class here.” Dropping his hands away from his mouth, he gave Camilla a nod before he headed back over to the tree to sit in the shade. He didn’t know what he was going to say to Sokea, but there was no going back now…

[ - End Class for RP Day - ]

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Camilla Umbrawalker || Gin Kuroko Acckerman

Voice of Aegis

Trashpuppy

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

NDG Void

Benihime213

BlueEssence

The-DJ-Ghost

Ghost254

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:40 pm

EYE COLOR: Deep Red (Blind)xx OUTFIT: RegularXX LOCATION: Leaving to Sokea's dormXX PROFILExx OOC: ~~~~~~ XX

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Everyone seemed to have gone their separate way. Sokea didn't want to do the exercises are laps, so he decided to meditate for a moment, a tad away from everyone else. Slowly going through a 16 form routine, he contemplated his thoughts. He was frustrated. He could feel his every nerve being irked by this whole situation. He didn't want this to happen, none of this should have ever happened. But it did, and now he has to live through it. Sokea had no idea if what he could say to obtain Gin's trust again. All he hoped, at the very least, was for him to understand. Understand the decision that he made, and hopefully rekindle their relationship. Gin used to just be so... happy. A trusting relationship with someone who was tortured by their heritage, one who emancipated them-self from their family due to their abuse. Sokea's heart was heavy, of course Gin won't trust him right away. In time... he hoped that he will. Sokea would do anything to see him smile again.

Sokea connected to Gin's link, and began to use his eyes. He wanted to see how his match was going. Gin's combat skills were no joke, anyone would be a fool to underestimate him. Most people don't however, given his tall and manly prowess. He moved a tad closer to get a better view, and sat in the grass to analyze them, catching them right as they start. The who- the girl, seemed to actually know how to fight. Her feints were well timed and precise, but that's nothing new so-to-speak. Predicting feints can be easy once you get in the rhythm of things, any experienced fighter can spot the calling cards for such a tactic. Her ability to maneuver was impressive as well, she's definitely not a beginner when it comes to combat.

When Gin got her in a grapple, Sokea whispered 'aaaand slam her' to himself. But... sadly there was no slam. The next chain of events was... infuriating to watch, to say the least. Her remarks were... gross. Sokea hated the "seduction tactic". Sokea can't talk about playing fair, since playing unfair is his whole shtick; but he felt like this was a bit grimy. Also, no one, is going to flirt with the man he loves and simply get away with it. Sokea was tempted to get up and slam her himself, but the rage inside him was tamed by the fact that she was doing this to get an advantage, maybe. And as Sokea predicted, it worked. It hurt his heart to hear Gin yield in this situation, but this girl got the better of him. Sokea exhaled in frustration; he'll make sure to make her pay for flirting with him. Especially after the match. Sokea didn't want to hear Gin's response to her, so he turned around and walked far enough away to go continue his routine. Now, he would wait for Gin to approach, and when he does, they'll go to Sokea's dorm.

-Exit Sokea to Sokea's dorm-
    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

TrashPuppy

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:56 pm
NAME﴿
[Griselda Hawkins]

AGE﴿
[17]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

Luck is not one Griselda's side. She felt ignored by pretty much anyone, but she is pinning the blame on herself fo that one. She is never the type to make herself stand out and she has not been putting forth the effort to make friends with her classmates, or at least talk enough for light conversations. Of course, she would not know what to speak about beyond weaponry, and that may come off as boring unless she finds another weapon enthusiast like a blacksmith. Since she is being ignored, she had no choice but to do the set of exercises that Gin assigned for the class should some of the students decide not to spar. It took her longer than other students might since she has to rest her weak left heel from time to time in between each exercise, but she finished them all before the end of class. When it was over, she returned to her dorm room to let her body recover, especially her left heel. Tomorrow is a free day, and she has to decide how she will spend her free time. All she knows at the moment is that Catherine will be unavailable.

""

.The power to protect
The wisdom to lead
The courage to face it all
Am I worthy of these gifts?
THIRD YEAR|STUDENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

➼ KNIT
[Elementor]

➼ RAIMENT
[Magnetism]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Taken]

➼ OCCUPATION
[N/A]

➼ MONEY
[Carrying none]

➼ WITH
[Sokea, Azura, Gin, Julianna, Beginners]

➼ WARDROBE
[Combat Ready]

➼ OOC
[Exit Post]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:33 pm
NAME﴿
[Griselda Hawkins]

AGE﴿
[17]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

Out of all the places Griselda could have been today, why did she decide to be here? It was only yesterday that she was here for along with her other classmates from the advanced combat classroom. She had time to think about what she wanted to do, and after all that thinking, she ended up back here again. She is holding her trusty sword and shield, her weapons of choice given to her by her father. All she thought about was training. Without Catherine, Griselda is not sure what to do with herself. Training has been helping her keep the sadness away. Maybe it is not the healthiest thing to do. The last time she tried to deal with pain and sadness with training, the doctor told her to take it easy or he will have to forbid her further training session until she recovers and is no longer in danger of permanently damaging her left heel. She knows better than to go beyond her limits. It does not help her in the slightest. She stood still in the training courtyard, enjoying the peace and quiet that comes from being alone. Then she put a fighting stance a half hour later. One jab with her sword, pull back, two diagonal slashes, pull back, put up her shield for a few seconds, slap the enemy's weapon with her shield, jab once more. This and other attacks, high and low, she practiced for about two and a half hours. Half an hour was spent in short breaks to keep her left heel from feeling immense pain. When practice was over, she returned to the dormitories, took a long bath, and went to back to her room. The training distracted her momentarily, but it was not enough.

""

.The power to protect
The wisdom to lead
The courage to face it all
Am I worthy of these gifts?
THIRD YEAR|STUDENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

➼ KNIT
[Elementor]

➼ RAIMENT
[Magnetism]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Taken]

➼ OCCUPATION
[N/A]

➼ MONEY
[Carrying none]

➼ WITH
[Alone]

➼ WARDROBE
[Combat Ready]

➼ OOC
[Enter and Exit Post]

Yami Miyagawa

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:25 pm
User Image
                                  𝓡𝓱𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓕𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓓𝓮'𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓮𝓻

╒═════════════════ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Passing through the halls of the Academy, Rhysian looked back for the students ensuring they were all following before looked ahead and lightly crossing his arms behind his back. "Magic as a whole has many functions and attributes, and so mastering your raiment means mastering your understanding of not only your raiment's limitations, but it's numerous un-thought of possibilities. With so many different applications, both strategy and utility grow into a wide range of ability once your understanding of the underlying functionality is developed," Rhysian said while continuing the lesson as they walked the halls. Passing by the training halls, he led them out into the Training Grounds before turning around and stepping backwards towards the center of the yard.

"So with that thought in mind, why don't we see what you can do first, and gauge your abilities with your given raiment, from there we will go over possible strengths, possible weaknesses, and in the spirit of trying to learn more and understand your raiments, we will try to think of an unthinkable possibility for your raiments," Rhysian said with a light smirk before stopping near the center of the grounds. "This is far enough, I will be your target, please feel free to utilize your power in whatever way you see fit," Rhysian said as he looked from one student to the next. "Mind you, this is not necessarily a combat related event, you can use your power in whatever way you see fit to demonstrate your raiment's ability, you could just as well make me a hammock if you should be so inclined." He said with a small smirk as his eyes passed towards Erika, and then moved on to Kayl. "If you must use combat as a means for demonstration, then do not fret or hold back, feel free to use your power to the best of your ability," He said while rounding his gaze full circle back to the first student his gaze fell upon, Calliope. "So? Who's first?"

It would be kind of a free for all at this point, with students coming forward to showcase what they could do initially, most of which was very rudimentary use, and simple tactics. It was enough for Rhysian, however, to understand how he could go forward with the class, at least in terms of helping them to understand their own raiments. They spent a bit more time in the training grounds going over basic magical practices until the day started to fade, and the class came to its close. "Alright class, that is enough for today," Rhysian said before lining them up once more. "Remember, your raiment is a powerful form of magic, but a magic effect is just that a magical effect, and depending on that magic effect, there are likely many ways that it can be utilized. Keep this in mind for the future, we will be delving further into this in future classes. Dismissed!"

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═════════════════╛

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

shinesnowillusion

Echo Galen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:54 pm
(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

User Image

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - A-rank | Alignment - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

tab tab :tab: → Phyiscal Stats:
tab tab tab tab Strength: 3
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 4
tab tab tab tab Agility: 3
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 23
tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab Speed: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab Range: 2
tab tab tab tab Technique: 2

((Entering from combat class))
It had been a while since Azura had stepped foot here on his own. From spending the summer helping random citizens as well as playing the guitar to guests, to coming back here, and within a month's time just get back into the swing of things. A whole year had gone by, and Azura truly asks himself if he really had improved through out his time here. Hmm... I need to know... He would mutter to himself. Thinking of what Gin said, he really should do better in terms of getting to classes on time. It would suck if he'd be stuck on a downward falling trend. But still, Camilla's words resonated well with him. People out and hunting for Azura was pretty common. All of what Valor knows is that there's a known Tadfaer out there by the name "Demi-Fiend" around there. Hopefully his name is as carried as much of an urban legend, but all he could think of was how angry it made him that not just him, but people like him are being hunted down and are used as a weapon for their political agenda to take over the lives of others. It just irritates him thinking of the cowardly man's face. Okay... No thoughts... Just actions. Azura would say to himself, as he would step into the training grounds. It was just a few steps away, and he needed to blow off some steam. Going to the side where the training dummies are, he noticed that some were untouched. The only ones who had touched them would usually be Camilla, himself, and possibly Nanashi. Azura wondered if others had been there, but he knew that fighting isn't really much of anyone's strong suit, and for the right reasons. Seeing the dummy in front of him, Azura would then activate his raiment, covering his body in his soul marked form. Okay.. Come on! Azura would then begin his strikes on the dummy. Kicks, punches, and all he knew. Each and every attack were made in a style in which Azura would use his weight and stance to his advantage, positioning himself to the left of the dummy for a low kick at the bottom of the dummy before sending a swift jab at the top upper chest, before delivering a heavy and quick cross kick to the head area of the dummy, feeling the loud snap of the wood, feeling it be crushed. This was the style he knew, that Roland had taught him. Of course, Azura knew as much as the intermediate moves of what he knew. What he would need to learn, is to anticipate his enemy's movements, attacks, their speed, and to react accordingly. Especially when raiments are added to the equation. As he would fight, he'd work on his parrying as well, as his counters to attacks. And that was when he'd begin to fight the rotating wooden dummies. The bagua wooden dummies were perfect for attacks, and reacting to attacks. Back into his fighting stance, Azura would begin his left punch and right parry to keep the incoming stick from striking him. Each attack and parry would then be followed by a series of retaliating kicks and punches back at the wooden dummy, as they would help him focus all of his mindset into the enemy and his movement. All he could think about was another fighter and how Azura should beat him. It then came to where he would arc his fists back as he would then charge in sending a series of rapid punches both left and right at the dummy, before sending a devastating punch into the dummy, crushing it off of the post where it had originally been. Whew.... That sure felt better. Azura would say to himself as he would leave with a satisfied smile. He'd power out, so to speak, returning to his original state with no tattoos and would put on his shirt again, readying himself for tomorrow at the festival. ((exits to day change))

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:51 pm
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

Stretching lightly as he started to approach the training grounds, Kayl let out a few short breaths to help get the blood pumping. It was another elective day, a day Kayl used as a free errand day since he hadn’t any electives this year. However with barely anything to do he decided to head to the training grounds to give himself some much needed practice. It had been a while since he was able to cut loose, and with the advancement and increased potential of his raiment over the last few weeks, he was eager to see if his power had anything new for him to learn. 'Hmmm, to learn? Or have learned?' He thought to himself as he gave a little thought to the correct idiosyncrasies of his raiment’s given benefits. It was a strange power in and of itself, but now that he had at least SOME of an understanding of it, he was happy and eager to continue learning about his power. As he entered the grounds, the first thing he took note of was a familiar face doing what looked like dodge and counter maneuvers against a dummy in the grounds.

Walking up to her slowly, he watched carefully for a few moments, watching her graceful movements as keenly observing her speed, technique, and overall control. A lot of her movement was very crisp and fluid, however he noticed that she had slight hesitance in between the positions and wondered if it was cause she was still learning these movements and drills. He continued to watch as she moved in and out of stances, moving from one defensive position to the next offensive position, then shifting into another and another. Her dedication was certainly something to behold, and Kayl could see where she needed to improve. "You know, Albrook’s counteroffensive techniques aren’t as easy to pull off against an actual combatant," Kayl said jokingly while smiling, expecting to startle the pretty noble in front of him. "Hesitation in your movements can cause even the most efficient block or parry to be used against you…" Kayl said while walking to one of the dummies and mimicking one of her movements, but shifting from one to the next with nearly effortless agility before stopping and facing Camilla. "But these movements are also much harder to perform if you are overeager to use them against an active opponent… they must be fluid, instinctual, and completely free of thought," He continued to say before standing and smiling warmly towards her. "Good Morning Camilla…"

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:09 pm
These hands could hold the world,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla had been pretty focused so when she heard a voice jumped and struck the dummy with enough force to splinter it where her fist had struck. Turning with her hair snapping behind her she looked upon the one who spoke. It was Kayl! Smiling from ear to ear she straightened up and moved over to him as he continued to explain how to do what she was practicing and optimize her movements. Putting a hand on her hip she smiled at her handsome friend. Watching him she wasn't surprised as he executed some of the techniques flawlessly. " Good morning Kayl. Why am I not surprised that you can already do this? I'll have you know that I'm very aware that you can't hesitate. This is why I've been practicing the basics of these forms. " She said with a sassy joking tone.

Walking over to her dear friend she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly for a moment. '' It's nice seeing you, Kayl. We never get to hang out during combat class. '' Camilla said smiling still, her features softer now as she released Kayl and took a step back from him. She wondered what he was doing out here out in the snow training field. " So, what brings you out here? You trying to train some too? " She asked curiously. She figured he was trying to train as she was trying to do. " Would you perhaps like to train together? It's been a while since we trained just the two of us. " She said smiling while adverting her gaze. For some reason the thought of her and Kayl spending some time alone made her feel flush in the face. Looking back at her friend she began to wonder when she started to feel this way. For now, Camilla would put those thoughts on the back burner.

but it'll never be enough.

Outfit
Hair

-Nymphadora Skywalker-

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

BlueEssence

Benihime213

Ghost254

Annabelle Wolfe

The_littlest_dragonfly

Raiyun