View Results

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:33 pm
So, I posted this in chatterbox and I thought eh why not post it here. Today someone I haven't talked to in 16 years sent me a message on facebook. And I'm sitting here going like... WHY. JUST WHY. I mean if we haven't talked in 16 years, maybe its okay to go the rest of our lives not talking. We have no connection what so ever. I mean seriously mofo.. I don't care about your life. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:42 pm
I have an acquaintance that me and a few of my friends hope don't contact any of us.

I made "friends" with him back in highschool because its just a nice thing to do, but the more you got to now him the more you simultaneously wished you never met him and wondered "why" for basically everything he did. He also had a serious thing for reptiles, like bordering the erotic gonk  

sgt.Frosty

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:45 pm
Maybe they liked you more than they said and felt bad they lost touch/just finally worked up the courage to get back in touch.

Or maybe they're just one of those people who adds everyone they've ever known.

IDK I've seen both ways. I'd probably get confused if some obscure old friends from my kiddo days got in touch with me. But one of my friends got back in touch with a girl he'd been engaged to like years prior (had to break up with because life situations just didn't suit them being together at the time). They're married now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:07 am
yeah tbh at that point whatever was there is gone  

Proxima Centaurii

Magical Prophet

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:09 pm
Well, the silence is fair enough.

In my case I'm prone to ghost and end up at random places alone often, since having a foreshadowing invitation written all over my face makes me looks stupid. Only questions of what is happening on the surface is to be said mainly. No real connection and no reason to except, move on.  
Spam Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games