Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Do you hunger for love? (closed) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:02 am
I wrote a piece awhile ago and would like to make it into a story i don't mind if it's either yaoi or yuri and it can be tweaked a bit.
I would be playing the part of the human, and whoever the part of the creature. it hasn't been chosen what it is yet, werewolf, vampire. something else it doesn't matter to me.
If interested please PM me

(an Idea i had, can be tweaked of course)
“Grief can destroy you—or focus you. You can decide a relationship was all for nothing if it had to end in death, and you alone. Or you can realize that every moment of it had more meaning than you dared to recognize at the time, so much meaning it scared you, so you just lived, just took for granted the love and laughter of each day, and didn’t allow yourself to consider the sacredness of it. But when it’s over and you’re alone, you begin to see it wasn’t just a movie and a dinner together, not just watching sunsets together, not just scrubbing a floor or washing dishes together or worrying over a high electric bill. It was everything, it was the why of life, every event and precious moment of it. The answer to the mystery of existence is the love you shared sometimes so imperfectly, and when the loss wakes you to the deeper beauty of it, to the sanctity of it, you can’t get off your knees for a long time, you’re driven to your knees not by the weight of the loss but by gratitude for what preceded the loss. “And the ache is always there, but one day not the emptiness, because to nurture the emptiness, to take solace in it, is to disrespect the gift of life.”
-Dean Koontz

I still remember the way he smelt fresh out of the shower. How he looked as water drops raced down his body. The half asleep expression on his face, eyebrows furrowed by his bad eyesight. Hair tussled and wet. The towel hung low on his hips, and how he instantly would smile his starry eye grin at me. He no longer cries in pain, no longer looks to me guiltily, no longer does he hold me with an iron grip and apologizes over and over. It was inevitable, we both knew. Did it stop me from falling deeper and deeper in love with him. No it only help me cherish my time with him more, and made my love for him even more bitter sweet. We were mad to think it was a good idea, and yet the more we distanced ourselves we hung harder to extending limbs.

The memories are but movies playing over in my head now. i'll scrub the floor and think of our wrestling games with suds, and laughter. All the love in the world seemed to linger in every nook and cranny of the small apartment. Even a simple memory of a stubbed toe seems to sting and warm my heart all over again. Memories of his eyes, how deep and passionate they looked. Piercing me from even yards away. The way his lips twitched into a smirk when he found me trying to be sneaky and failing. One of the few people to cause me to stumble out of hiding with a simple chuckle. The one person to get away with calling me cute.

The sun was setting, our favorite time of day, holding his hand tightly. He smiled weakly, eyes lidded, tears streaming down his face. He was ready to go. Choking out another sob, he reached to gently wipe away my tears with a gentle as ever smile. "I love you" he whispered, and we kissed for the last time. Our lips barely touched, yet it ignited a fire of all my emotions, all our memories together, and just as it started it was gone. only his lifeless body resting. He was smiling, his skin still glowing as it did in the sunlight. The machine started beeping, the time of death was called, and the whole world was silent and dark.

The world lay empty. dark, cold, silent. Wishing begging, I had gone with him. the indent of my locket still lingering in my skin. It felt like it was burning a way into my body for ever.

Why is it, that I woke up, with those same passionate eyes on me... in hunger?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:04 am
XX --~~~~~~~~~-- XX

{Percy}
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Percy sat on top of the wall separating the sidewalk and a grassy hill. He sighed heavily, watching his breath in the chilly air. He had, had a bad day all starting when he slipped and smacked his head into the door of his refrigerator. The second mishap was soon after when he got sprayed by burning hot water in the shower, and got soap in his eyes. He would go on to spill his coffee in his lap, put a hole in his painting for class, get yelled at by his parents; and of course bullied. He looked at his phone hoping Leon would be arriving soon. He was used to the bullying. he had grown up with Speech problems. he had a bit of a stutter, and a lisp. When it came to high stress sociable settings he'd even become mute.
They had met at Leon’s work, Percy had gotten a part time job as a server during the summer to help pay for school, and he had bumped into him on the way out. He was covered in some kid’s vomit, while Leon was smoking. He had been so embarrassed he had blurted out how attractive he thought Leon was, and ran away. Seven months later they were still going strong. Percy loved Leon’s little quirks, how grumpy he was when he woke up, the bee’s nest of his hair. The way the sunset made his eyes look like a rain forest, He even liked the way his kisses tasted after he smoked. Percy could go on about all the small things he loved about his boyfriend, or all the good times they had in such a short amount of time. His favorite memory had to be the night he had the courage to finally ask Leon on a date.
he had knots in his stomach worrying constantly whether he looked okay, if he'd be rejected due to his speech, or if Leon was actually straight. that was a big one. Percy couldn't exactly tell if Leon liked boys or girls, he just hoped that he was willing to give Percy a chance. he had changed his clothes at least, 4 times ending up in a simple pair of skinny jeans and an oversized pale blue sweater. he had recent dyed his hair black, and styled his mushroom hair simply, just making sure that it wasn't frizzy and sticking everywhere. When he had gotten to the restaurant he stood outside for at least an hour, before he was confronted and told he either had to go in, or leave the premises. Finally after stuttering over himself he got Leon to agree to go on a date with him, as long as it wasn't at a coffee shop. They had gone to the movies, a romantic comedy, which was actually really good. Just thinking about Leon and their first date, made Percy feel a bit better about his day. He was hoping they could just hang out, cuddle on the couch and watch something, but he was happy to do whatever his boyfriend decided.

"Give me coffee and no one get's hurt"

xxxx

Silk-Teddies

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:32 pm
User Image

User Image Leon sighed as he sat on the bus, changing the song on his phone as he looked out the window in anticipation for his stop. The restaurant had been packed to the brim today: a nearby office had placed a reservation for twelve people to celebrate something or other, forcing the staff to push out a three-course meal for everyone in coordinated waves. By the end of his shift the young man’s apron was bloodied, his head was clouded from the smoke and steam, and his ears rang from the constant yelling of the sous chef. He could smell the kitchen on himself and dreamt of a hot shower. On the bright side he got to take home two beautiful stakes that a table had claimed were “overcooked” despite being ordered well-done. He hoped a good dinner would help with the dizziness he had powered through all day, otherwise he would have to squeeze in a trip to the doctor’s office… yet again. His stop rang and he stepped off onto the street clutching his food in one hand.

The neighborhood was quiet as he made his way down the streets towards home. He lit a cigarette, knowing very well he was supposed to be quitting, and enjoyed the walk as he listened to music through his headphones. As he approached, he spotted Percy somberly sitting on a wall lit by the street lamp above, as if presented for him in reward for a long day at work. Even after seeing him almost every day for seven months Leon could feel his hear race at the sight of the raven-haired boy, his mood perked up instantly. He had never thought of himself as the romantic type, the long-term type, the domestic how-would-you-like-your-eggs-this-morning type– but alas here he was completely enthralled by the young artist. His coworkers used to make fun on him: first for dating a guy and then for turning down invitations to go out so he could cuddle and watch a movie with Proinsias instead. Joke’s on them, if only they knew what heaven lie between the sheets.

As he neared he could tell by the saddened look on his boyfriend’s face that something was wrong. Leon’s lips curled at the corners, tobacco smoke emerging from them “wow, you’re looking angstier than usual” he pointed out jokingly, setting the packed dinner down on the wall and crushing his cigarette with his shoe. He wrapped his arms around Percy and leaned into his lips, “I’m sorry I stink” he uttered and kissed him softly. “Come on inside, I have some some entrecote bordelaise with your name on it.”

BaebiPan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:23 pm
XX --~~~~~~~~~-- XX

{Percy}
Percy was in his own miserable world, until he heard a voice. Perking up he didn’t have a chance to react to Leon’s joke before his boyfriend kissed him. Instantly he felt some of the tension in his body leave, and he smiled. “You don… okay maybe only a little bit. I smell like coffee so we’re even” he reasoned knowing Leon’s hate for his own favorite drink, and seeing the mess of his boyfriends uniform. He was going to have to use some spot remover, on both of their clothes.

He remembered the last time he saw Leon in a similar state, He had also been working, and nearly had a mental breakdown from all the rush, all the bickering. The high emotional state of the restaurant had slurped out all his energy. He slept for a good 13 hours after his shift. He had been too tired to go home to his own dorm room, he had even crashed on Leon’s couch. Of course getting a gentle tease about being a sleeping beauty, and drooling all over himself and the couch cushion. Needless to say he had resigned from his position, and picked up a different shift at a convenience store.

Remembering something Percy started to play with the left ring on his lip, and blushed. “Work reminds me actually… Never mind we can talk about it after we’re showered, and fed” he said. Luckily Percy hadn’t worked that day, but a classmate of his, one who was actually nice, had talked to him about a different job, that was actually closer to Leon’s work, and school. He wasn’t sure if he even wanted the job yet, but it was best to talk it out and get Leon’s opinion. He had done this often, Leon had become a voice of reason for him when he felt jumbled. He picked up the take out packages, and sniffed them, grinning widely. “Oh wow this smells amazing!” he said quickly forgetting his worries, and stealing Leon’s keys
Rushing to the door giggling like a maniac.

xxxx

ChewingGumBomb

Silk-Teddies

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:32 pm
User Image

User ImageLeon playfully scrunched his nose at the mention of coffee, he had tasted the bitter scent on his boyfriend's lips a thousand times before but he had not yet picked up a liking to it. He had never been able to grasp how coffee had become such a popular choice, how it was synonymous to sensuality. He had given it a few chances but it just left him with an unpleasant aftertaste and an accelerated heart rate. The blonde raised an eyebrow at Percy's news, but before he could probe him about it he had moved on to focus on the food–at least someone would enjoy the dinner he had to carefully cut and seared seared tonight. He began to lean in for another kiss but before he could plant it Percy had snatched his keys and ran towards the door, Leon laughed and grabbed the food, running after him up the stairs to his modest second-story flat. His tension melted away, replaced by the anticipation to share dinner and take the rest of the night to rest and relax. He’d have the chance to sleep in tomorrow morning and take his time making breakfast: he wasn’t scheduled to come back into work until noon given that he had taken up the cleaning shift tonight. Leon barreled through the door right behind Percy, setting the food on the table by the door, hastily dropping his coat on the floor and shedding the top half of his uniform. “You little s**t” he growled, playfully tackling the raven-haired young man on the couch, holding him down horizontally to n** at his neck and earlobes.

When they had first started going out Leon was almost afraid to touch Percy: he seemed to fragile inside and out. His skin eggshell white and so soft he thought he could break him with one wrong move, and his shyness so tender he was sure he’d scare him away with a single sentence misspoke. It took him some time to freely touch him with his own pan-burnt, heat-cracked, and chopping knife-scarred hands. Now… well now he was comfortable roughhousing him, sometimes even accidentally biting too hard or holding him too tight. Leon sat up, his hair a mess, and took a deep breath as he took in the deep color of Percy’s big brown eyes below him, “tell me about this news.”

BaebiPan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:48 pm
XX --~~~~~~~~~-- XX

{Percy}
Percy got one shoe off, when Leon decided he needed attention. Yelping in an ever so manly way as his back hit the couch, he couldn’t help but smile melting under the affection. He liked when leon was a bit rough. He’d never admit it verbally, no, he was far too shy to so something like that. His eyebrow rose in amusement noticing his boyfriend’s hair. “Ah-ah I said after we’re bathed and fed” he said stubbornly and poked Leon’s nose, before sitting up the best he could. He simply wrapped his arms around Leon’s waist and smirked evilly before flipping their positions, so he was sitting on his boyfrien’nd thighs. “I call the shower first” he called, and grabbed his bag running to the bathroom laughing yet again. He was lucky he brought an extra pair of clothes, though he totally didn’t mind running around in one of Leon’s shirts and some simple shorts., but he had planned to stay the night if Leon let him.
Leon always brought out the more energetic side of Percy. Usually around others he was very reserved and quiet, but he couldn’t help but act playful around leon. He always loved the reactions he got. He had even started to prank his boyfriend. Of course they were harmless pranks, but they still could get a rise out of the cranky chef. He had once put ghost pepper sauce in the boy’s drink. Another time, he put shaving cream in Leon’s hand and tickled his nose with a feather, and oldie, but a goodie.

xxxx

ChewingGumBomb

Silk-Teddies

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:29 am
User Image

User ImageLeon lied on his back on the couch as he listened to the uneven patter of Percy's one-shoed footsteps make their way down the hall and into the bathroom. Part of him wanted to follow his boyfriend in so they could shower together, but another side of him knew the shower was small and the artist deserved to take his shower in peace. He thought about what the news could be, hoping it wasn't something bad. Patience simply wasn't one of his virtues, and the more he was made to wait for this news, the more he ached to know what it was. He took the hemline of his undershirt and brought it to his nose: yeah Percy had a point, a shower was definitely a priority. The blonde stood up from the couch to grab the steaks from the table, and headed to the kitchen thinking he might as well get started on fixing dinner. He pulled out some tomato, lettuce, and cucumber from the fridge, rinsed them in the sink, patted them dry, and reached for his knife to start chopping. He began by holding the cucumber in place and lifted the knife above it, but paused with an estranged expression: his hand was shaking. Leon took a deep breath tightened his grip on the knife, resuming his chopping as he tried to push intrusive thoughts away. Tomorrow he could figure something out, right now he should focus on a salad.

The knife hit the cutting board in a quick thumping slicing the entire cucumber and dicing a whole tomato, but with the first cut made to the second tomato he managed to catch his finger under the blade. <********" he hissed and dropped the knife, grabbing some paper tower to wrap it around the cut that was starting to bleed. It has been a long time since he had last slipped up during some simple chopping. With his free hand he tossed the tomato away and grabbed a clean chopping knife, obeying to the food hygiene instructions that were burned into his brain after years of working in kitchens. He began cutting the third tomato with a feeling of tense and nervousness that persisted as he finished the salad, topped it off with feta cheese, and garnished with the mint leafs.

BaebiPan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:03 am
XX --~~~~~~~~~-- XX

{Percy}
The shower was perfect, nice and lukewarm, not too hot not too cold. After his mishap in the shower that morning, percy happily welcomed the temperature. He wanted to make sure that leon had enough hot water for himself, he needed it more. It wasn’t that he smelled super bad, the constant smell of food made Percy ill, and they were just about to have dinner. Well after leon had showered. Percy wouldn’t eat alone, instead he’d wait and probably work on his homework.
Luckily his homework didn’t suffer any mishaps, he got yelled at by his parents for his grades slipping. Even if it was only one grade, it was large enough change to raise concern to them. All his life Percy’s parents had been super strict, it didn’t change simply because he wanted to be an artist; in fact it only made the consequences worse. Percy still struggled with the idea of admitting to his parents he was full blown, gay, and had the best boyfriend in the whole world. He knew he had to tell them soon, especially with his relationship only growing. He could see himself with Leon for the rest of his life, and didn’t want to ruin it because his parents found a way to chase him off, because they disapproved. He couldn’t disown his parents either, the whole situation only made him anxious.
Sighing Percy got out of the shower, and started to dry off, and put on his back up clothes. He could would still steal leon’s clothes to sleep in, but at least he was wearing clothes for now, just in case he had to return to his dorm for some reason. Not that he would mind wearing leon’s clothes outside the house, but he really didn’t know what would happen after he told leon about his new job offer. He didn’t think Leon would kick him out, but the little voice in the back of his head always had him prepare for the worse.
Percy left the bathroom, after cleaning his mess up, and set aside his bag. Pulling out his history of roman Statues. It was for his paper for one of his classes, and by far one of his favorite subject. The history of any type of art, it all fascinated him. “I’ll wait til you’re done to start eating” he said, walking over to leon. “If you hurry i’ll give you a kiss too~” he said with a cheeky grin, grabbing a glass of water. He started making himself at home about two weeks prior, after sleeping over for like the 10th time.

xxxx

ChewingGumBomb

Silk-Teddies

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:54 am
User Image

User ImageLeon turned the stove on at very low heat and placed a pan with the steaks on it, covering it with a lid to make sure the sauce wouldn't evaporate and become a sticky unappetizing mess. He stood back and crossed his arms, watching as steam collected on the glass lid. At that moment Percy came back into the kitchen sporting clean clothes with a textbook under his arm, expertly finding the cups in his cupboard and filling one up with water. "A kiss huh?" The blonde watched him with amusement, thinking back to the first time Percy had come over about six months ago and the way he took up the least possible space on the couch. By now he knew every corner of his apartment. Leon had thought about asking him to leave some of his belonging here permanently, not only to make him carry less back and forth from his home, but also to take that step further into their relationship. He had even made a copy of the key to his apartment and had planned to give it to Proinsias on a special date, but he simply hadn't found the right moment. The last thing he wanted was to pull Percy too close and then have to leave him in an instant.

Even though Leon had evolved into a confident young man, at the core he was always that sick kid with the IV on his arm that feared the worst. He had been in and out of the hospital since he could remember, swallowing large pills and getting constant check-ups for a bad heart that simply refused to let him live. Around his seventeenth birthday it all started looking up: no more fainting spells, no more sleepless nights, no more trips to the emergency room. He felt like he could finally start his life– in a couple years' time he had found a job he liked and was able to pay rent on his own. However, he still feared: with every cold, every sense of lightheadedness, or any minor pain or ache he worried he would crumble back into a hospital bed. He hadn't even told his boyfriend about any of this out of fear of getting dumped. At first he thought it was too soon to say anything and then he thought he was too deep in to risk it. The first time Percy saw the long vertical scar on his chest that market the spot doctors had sliced to het to his heart, he deflected the question with a joke "that's from when the devil took my soul."

"Do you think you can watch this pan for me and make sure nothing burns? I'll be quick" he spoke as he exited towards the bathroom and closed the door. He turned on the water, which was already warm given Percy's shower, and tossed the bloodied paper towel in the bin. Leon kept to his promise of making it quick: in six minutes he was already turning the water back off and reaching for a towel. The blonde haphazardly dried off, dripping everywhere as he walked out of the bathroom and into his room in put on a comfortable pair of draw-string sweatpants. "That has to be record time" he stated as he walked back into the kitchen to turn off the stove "worth at least two kisses" he insisted with a smirk as he took to plates and placed a steak and a side of salad on each one.

BaebiPan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:13 pm
XX --~~~~~~~~~-- XX

{Percy}
Percy nodded in agreement to Leon’s statement, and watched the boy all but run from the room to shower, leaving him with a smile on his face. He started on his studies, writing out a few notes on what he was reading. Percy wasn’t the greatest when it came to school work. Or school in general, he had to work extra hard, and he knew this. His brain understood thing better when they were presented in a more visual way, so textbooks were a bit tedious. Though he always found a way to get good grades, his parents wouldn’t have it any other ways. Anytime his grades had dropped he could take the time he got in grounding to study extra hard. Of course this meant he didn’t have time for friends, not that many people were nice to him in the first place. Percy hadn’t liked talking about his past, or even thinking about it. Shaking his head he turned the page in the history book and looked at the painting pictures with a smile. Art was awesome so it was worth it
He put his work aside hearing Leon coming out of the bathroom, and grinned. His boyfriend always made him feel better even in such a small situation like this. Hopping up he met up with Leon, and instantly started laughing. “You think so? A whole two kisses?” He put his hand to his chin and started to think humming obnoxiously “I suppose that’s fair~” he grinned and leaned up and placed a kiss on each of Leon’s cheek. “One, and two” he said proudly and turned to the food. “It smells good can’t wait to eat. I skipped lunch so i could be yelled at by the parentals. They’re not happy my grades dropped again.” he laid his head on Leon’s shoulder and smiled mischievously. “They seem to have it in their heads that I’m seeing someone, yet I’ve given them no reason to think so…. Have i?” He asked looking to Leon innocently. “I mean i know i’m glowing with happiness, but that could just be something I ate” He nuzzled his face I Leon's shoulder a bit more. The smell of freshly showered Leon, one of Percy's favorite things in the whole world. It was almost as good as cute cuddly Leon. he wouldn't ever bring that up, well at least not til maybe he wanted to embarrass his boyfriend.

xxxx

ChewingGumBomb

Silk-Teddies

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:51 pm
User Image

User ImageLeon’s facial expression stretched into a smile and he sat down to eat, still feeling the two kisses Percy had gently placed on his face. He felt his head rest on his shoulder and looked down at his damp hair lovingly. It smelled like his shampoo– he treasured small moments like this when Percy would wear his clothes, use his toothpaste, or his soap and he felt like he was claiming his territory ever so slightly. The young chef had always had to fight against his possessive impulses in this relationship: whenever someone ogled his boyfriend or tried to make a move on him he could feel his blood boil. Percy never seemed to notice what was going on. Leon tried his best not to act on it, however, knowing he should be trusting of his partner, and understanding such a beautiful person was bound to attract attention. That being said, he liked to be reassured that Proinsias was all his.

His expression fell at Percy’s mention of skipping lunch, thinking back to the blue mood he had found him in earlier tonight. It always put him down when his parents expressed discontent with his grades, most because it negated all his hard work, “that sucks. I know you put in a lot of effort, I’m sorry they can’t see that, it can't be an easy thing to hear” Leon began to cut into his steak. No one that works as hard that as Percy does should receive anything below a perfect score. He himself had always been a slacker in school, so he never developed the ability to stay focused on studying and deliver projects in the way Percy did. His choice to start working in a kitchen instead of applying to university wasn't accidental: he knew his grades wouldn't get him anywhere worthwhile and he ached to start earning money so he could do his own thing. His vision didn't quite work out as he had dreamed, but in the end he wound up with a job he liked, and a nice cozy place to hide out with his significant other.

Leon smirked at Percy’s comment about glowing with happiness and felt a dirty joke coming on, but he opted against it just this once “I mean… I have made sure to keep you well-fed.” He always made a point to bring back treats for the young student whenever possible, and he took him out to eat at least once a week. Leon loved food and he loved eating to spend time together. He called it "research"– tasting the competition. However, ss he chewed on his food and thought perhaps Proinsias’ parents weren’t all wrong “to be fair they’re not wrong about you being in a relationship… perhaps I am distracting you."

BaebiPan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:29 am
XX --~~~~~~~~~-- XX

{Percy}
Percy nodded with a cheeky grin. “You are the biggest and best distraction there is” he said, “And I wouldn’t have it any other way. Don’t worry though my grades won’t slip anymore i’ll just have to work harder on school work, and maybe quit my job at the convienience store…. A-a-actually that reminds m-me.” He stammered feeling too nervous to start into his own food just yet “T-Timothy from my class, the one i told you is nice to me, came to me and told me to apply at this night club. He said i’d be accepted, the owner is supposed to be really nice” percy stammered over his words speaking quickly out of nervousness. He didn’t stutter as much around Leon, but his boyfriend still made him nervous, so it showed through. “It’s closer to your work, and i’d get similar hours to you, just less of course because of school.”
Timothy was one of the few people in Percy’s class, and life for that matter who was kind to him and patient when he got choked up and started stuttering over his words. He had come up to Percy after class, and handed him an online address to apply at. Timothy went on to explain to him that the boss of the nightclub was very laid back, and sometimes too carefree in Timothy’s opinion. Timothy added on the simple requirements, that he be older than 18, preferable legally able to drink, with Percy being . that was a quick shoe in. There was simple janitorial needs, everyone pitched and in to wash tables, and bathrooms, while the boss seemed to do the floors himself. He could also get tips, though Percy didn’t have confidence himself enough to believe he’d get any. “I’d learn to make drinks, and be a bartender. Sometimes janitorial if someone else can’t do it.” he further explained. “It pays almost twice as much as my job at the convenience store, and p-possible tips, n-not that i’d get any” he blushed intensely, and looked down at his feet lipcking over his lip rings out of nervous habit.
Percy didn’t See any reason for leon to be worried about him being taken. It wasn’t like anyone looked at him. Not to insult Leon for picking Percy as his, Percy was more than overjoyed. To him Leon was perfect, and he really did love him, though he had still yet to admitt. “It’s likely my parents will stop paying my tuition soon, and i’ve been wanting to move out of the dorm as you know.” he rambled on quickly “And I t-technically wouldn’t have t-to t-talk much.” He added. It was true Timothy pretty much told the boss about Percy, andfrom what timothy said he was overjoyed and ready to meet him. “I have to f-fill out the application tonight, and see h-him tomorrow… the boss I mean” She licked over his lip even more playing with his piercings more. “C-come with me?”

xxxx

ChewingGumBomb

Silk-Teddies

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:01 pm
User Image

User ImageLeon’s attention perked as Percy moved to break the news about this new job he had been recommended for. Timothy was a name he couldn’t yet place a face to, but from what he had been told so far he knew he’d like the kid. It was those cruel assholes that picked on Percy and made him feel small that really irked him, he fantasized about beating their faces in until they’d never see the light of day again. He listened intently as his boyfriend struggled to get the right words out, placing a soft smile on his face to show was wasn’t opposed to what was being said. Leon secretly enjoyed that nervous stammer– the same stammer he had spoken with when he first asked him out. The blonde mulled over the situation as he chewed on his food and swallowed “a night club, huh?” He had to admit he didn’t love the idea: it wasn’t a place he saw Percy being comfortable in, he was afraid of who this boss was and why he was being so lenient, and he didn’t want his boyfriend pouring drinks for potentially horny and intoxicated people. However, if this was a solution to his workload, tuition costs, and an overall improvement for his lifestyle, that would be that. On the bright, side it seemed they would have a lot more time to spend together.

Leon pushed back his chair and stood up, leaving the table without answering Percy’s question. He walked into his room and came back with a tiny manila envelope and his pack of cigarettes. “what time are you seeing him tomorrow? I’ll come with” he agreed, opening the window behind the kitchen table. This would be a great opportunity to check out this place and possibly meet the boss: he wanted to make sure his boyfriend was in good hands. He sat back down and sighed, feeling slightly nervous towards what he was about to do “now, I’ve been meaning to give this to you but I just haven’t found the right moment” Leon placed the tiny manila envelope containing a spare key to his apartment on the table and slid it over to Percy. “If you’re working late hours and you’ll be nearby I’d prefer that you spend some nights a week here” he lit a cigarette and leaned back in his chair “there’s a lot of weirdoes out at night.” Okay, maybe that wasn't the only reason he wanted Percy to have the key, but he wasn't great at being sentimental at he was already putting himself in a vulnerable position. He exhaled smoke out the window and licked his lips “only if you want, you know… if it's easier.”

BaebiPan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:47 am
XX --~~~~~~~~~-- XX

{Percy}
Percy paused from the second bite of his savory mouthwatering steak. He didn’t usually like to eat manny meats, but his boyfriend’s cooking skills were magical. No matter what was infront of him, if Leon had cooked it he’d eat all of it, even the gross lima beans if they were included. Placing the fork down, he grabbed the ugly colored envelope and opened it. Peering inside he gasped. For a moment leon was muted as he realized what was inside. What it meant, the images started filling his mind.
They were sappy images, so domestic, falling asleep cuddled together on the couch, maybe baking together and the cliches frosting on someone’s face, of course it would be Percy’s face. He was messy when it came to cooking anything. Though what he looked forward to the most, was coming home to someone he loved, the warmth. It would be like an instant Leon hug every time he entered the place.
Leon’s voice slipped back in, obviously trying to play off his nervousness with a terrible fake nonchalant tone. All Percy could do was giggle in glee. “Oh? You sure you can handle it? Sharing space, I’d take over the whole bed you realize… hmm” he smiled even wider with a playful glint in his eye. “Who knows maybe i’ll just move in all together if i like it here enough” the key laid playfully against his lips while all his attention stayed on Leon.
This was a huge step in their relationship, but Percy was more than ready for it. It made him more than simply nervous."Are you sure you're ready for that?" He could feel electricity throughout his body, he was obviously waiting for Leon’s reaction before bursting into joy as he usually did with a gift. There was of course still the little voice in the back of his mind reminding him, that Leon could still leave him any moment. He could demand the key back and push Percy back into his own lonely world. It was Percy’s largest fear. It came so quickly when they started dating. His adoration for the chef had grown So quickly, he knew how fast it could crash, the weight it would take with it, he’d fall hard. He was dependent on the man already, he knew it was crazy, maybe not a good thing; but there he was holding the “Key” (Yay funny pun) to his possible future forever with Leon.

xxxx

ChewingGumBomb

Silk-Teddies

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:47 pm
User Image

User ImageLeon watched as his boyfriend rode the rollercoaster from uncertainty to declaring he was ready to move into the apartment. He laughed, putting down his fork and reach over to turn off hi cigarette on the ashtray “well that’s that, then.” Percy reached for his hands and Leon let him, limply letting his hands rest in the more delicate ones. His boyfriend’s words made him blush in embarrassment, he wasn’t used to being complimented that much in one sitting and he was struggling to react. He smiled and bowed his head slightly to hide his reddening face. “ Oh stop it, you’re just saying that because I feed you” he deflected, giving Percy’s hands a little squeeze “you know how-“ he began, but was cut off by the ringing of an incoming text.

Leon returned to finish his meal as he watched the artist with interest, wondering what he was texting about to late in the day. He shoved away the little voice in his head that suggested it was some guy sending flirty messages. He chewed and swallowed a bite of salad, but wound up almost choking on it at the mention of nude models. Leon coughed quietly a couple times, “nude as in naked? As in working with naked models?” His mind focused on that sole fact, unable to recognize the rest of Percy’s sentence or his compliment on his cooking. “W-why? I mean… that’s cool” he said really disliking the idea but simultaneously trying very hard not to impose in his boyfriend’s creative process. His image painted a room filled with naked gorgeous men and women posing for Percy and cooing compliments on his work, trying to win him over. He blinked a couple times to snap back into reality and stop his mind from wandering into the worst case scenario. Leon really hated that he was a jealous partner, especially when he struggled to hold back on making such comments, he knew it must be annoying for his boyfriend. “So um… at what time tomorrow are you going to see the boss for this new job?”

BaebiPan

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces