Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:44 am
XX --~~~~~~~~~-- XX

{Percy}
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Percy flushed from nerves. He sat thinking really hard about the pro’s and cons of what he was offering. Though things could go horribly wrong, the pros outnumbered the cons in the heat of the moment. He simply nodded with a soft shy smile. “Yeah I think we’re ready…. Well I know I am, If you are that is” he added in a softer more unsure voice. “I’ve been sleeping over so often lately due to school that it’s almost like i already moved in…. Well even though i didn’t leave much here that is. I didn’t want to clutter your space and had been n-nervous.” He had started confident, but now the real weight of the situation pushed on him.
He wasn’t scared, he was more relieved than anything. If Leon was really serious, as it seemed Percy didn’t have to worry about smaller things in their relationship. Of course there was always the “what if there’s another who is better?”. If that time would come later, Percy would worry about it then. They could stargaze on the roof,light candles, share a bath, The endless images of safe, and warm memories they could make. “Scratch that i’m very serious i’m ready” He gently took Leon’s hands, and cupped them in his own. “You are the sweetest, most determined guy i’ve ever met. Not to mention super fine, and enjoys taking care of me.” he said in a soft voice smiling. “You’re like my sweet grumpy kitty.” he set the boy’s hands down. “So when should I start packing?” Percy heard his phone go off, before Leon could give an answer or even think about Percy’s words. The boy grabbed his phone, and unlocked it to read the text. By the expression on his face it was easy to see he was concentration really hard. At the last moment he perked up, and did a small happy wiggle. “I asked the professor if I could get some nude models for my final exam project. ..” Percy slipped his phone back into his back pocket, and smiled. “I’ll have to work on that later.” he said finally settling down to his food. “It’s yummy thank you”

"Give me coffee and no one get's hurt"

xxxx

ChewingGumBomb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:55 pm
User Image

User ImageLeon watched as his boyfriend rode the rollercoaster from uncertainty to declaring he was ready to move into the apartment. He laughed, putting down his fork and reach over to turn off hi cigarette on the ashtray “well that’s that, then.” Percy reached for his hands and Leon let him, limply letting his hands rest in the more delicate ones. His boyfriend’s words made him blush in embarrassment, he wasn’t used to being complimented that much in one sitting and he was struggling to react. He smiled and bowed his head slightly to hide his reddening face. “ Oh stop it, you’re just saying that because I feed you” he deflected, giving Percy’s hands a little squeeze “you know how-“ he began, but was cut off by the ringing of an incoming text.

Leon returned to finish his meal as he watched the artist with interest, wondering what he was texting about to late in the day. He shoved away the little voice in his head that suggested it was some guy sending flirty messages. He chewed and swallowed a bite of salad, but wound up almost choking on it at the mention of nude models. Leon coughed quietly a couple times, “nude as in naked? As in working with naked models?” His mind focused on that sole fact, unable to recognize the rest of Percy’s sentence or his compliment on his cooking. “W-why? I mean… that’s cool” he said really disliking the idea but simultaneously trying very hard not to impose in his boyfriend’s creative process. His image painted a room filled with naked gorgeous men and women posing for Percy and cooing compliments on his work, trying to win him over. He blinked a couple times to snap back into reality and stop his mind from wandering into the worst case scenario. Leon really hated that he was a jealous partner, especially when he struggled to hold back on making such comments, he knew it must be annoying for his boyfriend. “So um… at what time tomorrow are you going to see the boss for this new job?”

BaebiPan

KewpieMayor

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:45 pm
XX --~~~~~~~~~-- XX

{Percy}
Percy ate slowly as usual, and listened to Leon stammer a bit. “Well first I have class, and the project to start working on. I’m not meeting him until later in the day. Apparently he sleeps til 2 pm.” he explained. “Sooo~ Maybe i’ll use my key and bring some stuff of mine over, get everything I need for my project exam written down, get organized, then get ready for the interview. And pick you up from work with a fresh shirt and a kiss” He said with a grin. “I’ll Also get to sleep in since i don’t have to travel as far for school. A whole extra half hour just rolling around in your sheets, dressed in one of your dress shirts. “ Percy had a daydream expression on his face. The fork in the hand not holding his chin up, holding a cut piece of steak.
He often had thoughts such as these. He really should pay more attention in class. Well he could in most instances, but there was this particular teacher in his math class, it was a mandatory for his generals, though the teacher made him fall asleep quickly. It took all he had in class to not fall asleep each class. Of course he got notes, but the old guy repeated what he said at least 10 times, After repeating things a sixth time, Percy didn’t need to write it down. He simply made notecards of the highlights of how to solve each type of problem, and used the rest of his time thinking about Leon.
He kept good grades not just for his parents but for himself. He had wanted to give his all in anything he could, even though there were times he got frustrated with it all. Especially his touch subjects, luckily he no longer needed gym, which was his worst subject.

xxxx

ChewingGumBomb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:52 pm
User Image

User ImageLeon listened intently to tomorrow’s timeline as he finished his last piece of steak and wiped his mouth with his napkin, feeling the satisfaction only an empty plate of food could bring him. He enjoyed every single meal in his day, even his snacks were thought out and ensured for flavor. The young chef didn’t believe in wasting time eating food that didn’t taste good, he thought if people had the access to great food then laziness was a poor reason not to take the time to make a good dish. He leaned back in his chair, his hands crossing over his stomach “a morning in bed, huh? We haven’t had a lazy morning in a while” he noted with a smile in anticipation to the extra half hour of lounging tomorrow morning. He really enjoyed spending their time together in such a way but Percy’s focus on his grades and his own training had gotten in the way of their time alone lately. His mind painted the familiar image of his boyfriend wrapped loosely in his shirts and he felt his cheeks warm into a blush. “Sounds like a plan, I trust you to make me look dashing” he joked, referring to the shirt Percy had promised to bring him.

“I don’t know about you but I think this all deserves some celebrating” Leon said, standing up and walking over to the fridge to retrieve one of the small cheap white wine bottles he kept in stock. He then took two wine stem-less wine glasses from his cabinet and a corkscrew, and returned to his seat. It took a little wrangling to get the cork out, but it eventually gave with a popping sound Leon could never get sick of in his lifetime. He poured two half-full glasses without taking the time to ask Percy is he was in the mood for some mild drinking. If he turned it down, he’d simply drink it himself. As the clear liquid cascaded into the second glass his eyes glided to look at Percy, he wondered how long would it take for the reality of this new stage of their relationship to set it. It simply didn’t feel real just yet.

BaebiPan

KewpieMayor

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:26 pm
XX --~~~~~~~~~-- XX

{Percy}
Percy smiled widely, and chuckled. “Maybe i’ll bring that poodle sweater I bought you as a gag gift.”He joked. “You’d look absolutely stunning in it”, percy snickered out. “In all seriousness, I was thinking of bringing you a new sweater to wear, I promise it’ll look nice, but it’s also a surprise so you don’t get to see it until then.” He explained with a warm smile. He watched Leon get the champagne bottle and two glasses ready. “I was originally going to wait for date night this weekend, but This will work out better” he explained. “You’ll understand why tomorrow when I pick you up” he added lastly. Just thinking over the image of how Leon would look in his new clothes put a warm smile to Percy’s lips. He had gone shopping after school a few days prior, with all the holidays coming up he had wanted to get a few special things for his friends, and Leon. when he had seen the Sweater he bought Leon, he couldn’t pass up the chance, in secret he had bought a matching sweater for himself, though both were leon’s size. That way Percy could always wear the one that smelt most like Leon and Leon the one most like him. He was a sappy romantic in that way, though he tried his damnedest to not force all of it on Leon at once. In the process he felt more satisfied each time he did something cheesey for his boyfriend.
He was proud on how well he was handling the relationship with Leon. they just seemed to go well together. Leon wasn’t Percy’s first boyfriend, but he was Percy’s longest. Even only being together for 7 months, no other relationship seemed to last past the 4 month before. The two men Percy dated before felt he was too clingy, and a pushover. Nothing would compare to his first relationship though. It lasted the course of one week. A girl in high school by the name of Lacie. She had been Aggressive in her approach, not letting Percy say no in the matter. Percy hadn’t been out of the closet at the time, though he had known full well he was gay. It had ended with Percy slapping the girl after she kissed him, and came out in front of the entire cafeteria.
Percy didn’t much like loud noises, growing up with getting multiple ear infections as a child, made his ears extra sensitive to certain sounds. He knew the cork popping would hurt his ears, but waited until just before Leon popped it open to cover his ears. When it was over, he went back to finishing up his steak, He only had a few bites left, but continued to take his time to chew, and savor the taste of his boyfriends cooking.

xxxx

ChewingGumBomb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:10 pm
User Image

User ImageLeon settled into his seat and reached for one of the glasses. He had noticed how Percy had covered his ears when he popped the cork open and couldn’t help himself from reaching over and gently gliding his thumb over the other’s earlobe. They felt warm and soft. As much as he loved playing with the ears of his past lovers and having his own played with, he knew Percy’s were sensitive so he rarely reached for them. “You think I look stunning in that sweater?” he asked with a chuckle, going along with the joke “you must really be in love with me.” He took a sip and savored the crisp taste on his tongue.

The mention of the new sweater Percy had for him made him secretly wonder whether he had forgotten one of those couple calendar dates where he was meant to get a present. He searched his mind for special dates, but wasn’t able to think of any, only the upcoming holidays “how come you got me a present? You’re going to spoil me rotten if you keep surprising me like this” he teased. He loved the presents Percy would bring him now and then, they were always so thoughtful and sweet and having them around to look at and wear was a nice reminder of his boyfriend. Leon was trying to be better in that sense, more thoughtful. He had already gotten the hang of doing the “little things” that mattered, but he felt like he still lacked special attentions. He made a mental note to be on the lookout for something special for the young artist, a present so good it would make up for everything up to now.

“I’m excited to see it, you have a great eye for clothes… even if you sometimes bring me things like the poodle sweater” he added coyly, noticing his boyfriend’s plate was almost empty. He always got a kick out of seeing Percy finish the food he had cooked for him. Leon took another sip of the drink in his hand and waited patiently for the food to be gone from the plate. Once it was empty, he scooted his chair closer and used his free hand to pull Percy onto his lap, handing him his glass of champagne. “I’m proud of you, happy for you” pulling Percy’s face close to his by the chin so that their noses almost touched “and I’m excited to meet your future boss tomorrow, he’s going to love you. So cheers to you” he said and clinked their glasses together.

BaebiPan

KewpieMayor

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:36 pm
XX --~~~~~~~~~-- XX

{Percy}
Percy blushed as Leon’s fingers caressed his ear.Never had he told leon he secretly liked when he touched them. Percy could never come up with the right words when trying to tell Leon certain things. Though in thought, he liked that Leon had things he didn’t know, that in turn he didn’t know things about leon. Learning new details about the other was always an experience. A new moment in their memories.
On a date earlier in their relationship, Percy had the courtesy to show Leon how well he handled bugs. A lady bug had landed on percy’s finger, freaking the boy out. Not only did he squeal like a girl, he had managed to give poor Leon a black eye. Of course he spent a week apologizing, and whining when he wanted Leon to let him take care of him. Leon was far more tolerant of percy’s ways than anyone else on the planet. Percy found it amazing and slightly worrisome for leon’s well being.
“Well It spoils me too, i have good taste, and get to see you in the clothes I buy. I enjoy making my handsome boy look sharp.” Percy stated smugly, allowing his boyfriend to place him as he pleased. He took a sip of his drink before leon gave him an eskimo kiss. He couldn’t help the large goofy grin pull at his lips. “From what i hear, he’ll be really excited to see you too. I’m told he’s super friendly… wait i think i said that already” he blinked. “You sure i’m allowed to have this?” he joked holding up his glass. It was a cheesy joke he knew, but that was his thing cheesy obnoxious jokes.

xxxx

ChewingGumBomb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:30 pm
User Image

User ImageLeon huffed a laugh at Percy asking him if he could have the drink "you're not leaving this table until every last drop is gone young man" he scolded jokingly, and took a sip. He had quickly forgotten about how crummy he felt when he had first started cooking, ever shred of nervousness now replaced with a full belly, a glass of cheap champagne, and the weight of the person he loved the most on this earth on his lap. This was one of the benefits of relationships he'd never been described before, if he had known sooner that happiness was a nice meal for two on a winter day the he wouldn't have been to scared to commit in the first place.

"What do you want to do now? We could watch a movie, or read a story..." he suggested slightly surprised at his own words– at what point had he become so domesticated? He knew it wasn't Percy's fault (he wasn't demanding or restraining in any way), but the changes in him definitely had to do with the influence of him being in his life. He remembered the first time he noticed he was loosing his taste for reckless living and tried to turn it around with a disastrous outcome. A friend from the kitchen had poked fun at him for being "pussywhipped" (not knowing Leon was actually dating a guy), so he had agreed to go out drinking that night just to prove him wrong. The young chef had drank at his usual pace, mindlessly taking shot here and there, except after not drinking for a while his tolerance had lowered. He wound up making himself so sick he had to beg Percy to come nurse his hangover the next morning. It's funny how life always finds a way to go full-circle. He took another sip of his drink, bringing his glass hear the half-empty mark.

BaebiPan

KewpieMayor

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:26 pm
ChewingGumBomb

XX --~~~~~~~~~-- XX

{Percy}
Percy was a little slower in his drinking, he on the other hand knew his tolerance was low, and didn’t like getting caught drunk. He often wasn’t a happy drunk, and would get emotional over meaningless things, like crying over memories you had with a stained and cracked mug you made, in ceramics; 8 years ago. It got as bad as him talking to it’s pieces, after his 8th shot. He knew he’d feel the alcohol after finishing the glass. It was a celebration after all, he could get a bit tipsy. Luckily when he was tipsy he was more likely to cuddle and giggle about nothing in particular. A complete opposite of when he had just a little more to drink.
Percy made a humming noise while he thought over his options of what they could do. “Well a movie sounds nice, what genre we feeling though?... Not horror” he instantly said remembering the last time they saw a horror movie. It had involved a clown, and percy was absolutely terrified of clowns. He had a bad memory of a clown chasing him around his own birthday party when he was 6 years old. “Maybe an action comedy” he suggested. “Dodgeball is always a funny movie to watch, and it has a little action to keep it exciting.” he rambled on.
Percy Hadn’t really been one for going to many parties and drinking often. He didn’t like alcohol terribly much, and usually ended up staying home working on art, or studying a lot unlike most of his generation. He always looked fondly on memories of taking care of Leon. Of course he never liked it when Leon felt unwell in anyway, but he was always glad to help, and know he could take good care of those he loved.

"The happy memories hurt the most"

xxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:09 pm
User Image

User ImageLeon nodded, “yeah, definitely no horror” he agreed. He personally enjoyed the feeling of being afraid while watching a scary movie with the lights off, but last time they had gone through with it Percy didn’t seem to enjoy at all. All in all, something more uplifting sounded like a good idea to end a long day. The young cook took another sip of his champagne. "Fantastic choice" he remarked, putting his glass on the table "go ahead and get the movie ready while I tidy up in here, yeah?” He suggested, patting Percy’s back and gently setting him on the floor and off his lap so he could stand up. His boyfriend didn’t weigh much, so it was easy to lift and carry him as he pleased– Leon took advantage of this fact whenever he got the chance. It was fun to hear Proinsias yelp in surprise and contest him when he managed to sneak up in him and pull his small frame up in the air. It was especially fun when they were in public and the young artist would blush as people looked back to see what the commotion was about.

Quiet tapping sounds came from the window in crescendo as rain began to fall and hit the glass. Leon hurried to the window to close it, but decided last minute to leave it agape just a bit and let in that very specific smell rainy days had. Something like wet concrete mixed with cool wind. It relaxed him. The plates and pans were quickly gathered from the table and set by the sink. Leon began by allowing the water to warm up for a few seconds before tackling the dirty dishes with a yellow sponge and a good amount of soap. The knife that had betrayed him earlier while he was chopping salad was last in line, and soon enough everything sat dripping and clean on the rack to his right. The rain had picked up by then, falling down in curtains of water with the occasional lightning lighting up the sky. Leon took a few seconds to look out the window and watch someone down below walk by clutching a black umbrella. ”Do you want some water for your bedside?” He called out to Percy, taking out two glasses from the cupboard in anticipation to his answer.

BaebiPan

KewpieMayor

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas