Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Group RP Ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello!
  Hi!
View Results

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:27 am
          User Image
              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ┎ Hello﹗xxWelcome﹗ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x

Hello! I'm Mari, a (business) casual role-player here on Gaia. I've been a member of this guild for as long as I can remember, going back to the day when a guy in armor owned it (Key Kaiser or something like that?). Either way, I usually now go to the forums since activity there is...abundant I suppose? But I do know that there are a lot of fellow active role-players still hiding in the forums, awaiting for new ideas and stuff. And guilds are great! They have more opportunity and space than the forums. It's why I own three (two of which are now dead and the other I turned into a testing ground for formats and posts TT^TT). I have a lot (and I mean a lot) of ideas for group role-plays because 1x1's are...difficult for me? I just don't do them anymore. I figured I'd post all of my ideas here to see if any of them would strike someone's interest.

For insight on how I do role-plays, I'm more than willing to make the graphics and mod for group RPs (though I prefer more of a group management situation where everyone can kinda police themselves or come together and make story plots). I also love using Discord! It's easier to chat in than OOC threads or PMs and it can have different channels and everything all while being free and unnecessary to download. I am an LGBTQ+ woman of color, so I prefer diversity in non-anime RPs generally because it makes characters far more interesting than usual, buuut to each their own and whatnot. As you will be able to tell down below, I don't do many RPs that are explicitly romantic, but I am willing to do romance in a wide number of multi-genre RPs. I recently started learning how to make graphics using GIMP about two month ago, so I'm still rough around the edges, but learning is a process. I like to RP characters from all walks of life, from men to women to villains to protagonists to whatever is really needed. I'm on daily regardless of my situation, but I'm not always super active (especially right now since I'm in the process of moving to a different state and replacing two expensive electronics), so a slow paced long post RP or a fast paced short post RP will work best for my frequency. I usually post anywhere between 3-10 paragraphs, but I am willing to be flexible on my post etiquette. Um...I believe that's it! If any of the role-play ideas sound interesting to you, please feel free to post and let me know!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ┎ StoryxxIdeas ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xUser Image
              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ┎ SeriesxxBased ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Pokemon world
                        xx One Piece world
                        xx Supernatural
                        xx Yona of the Dawn like story, but with new characters
                        xx Community (because we all may be in high school/college, but it feels better to subject others to the misery)
                        xx Brooklyn Nine-Nine (so, a buddy cop RP)
                        xx Fast & Furious
                        xx X-Files new generation but like with an elite team and everything
                        xx Scream/Horror in general
                        xx Shugo Chara
                        xx Alice in Wonderland
                        xx Grimm or Once Upon a Time or Descendants esque?
                        xx Kagerou Project
                        xx Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!!
                        xx Harvest Moon
                        xx Gintama. The opportunities with that world are endless.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ┎ Romance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Kinda like Mulan 2 with the princesses and the guards except no gender/sexuality boundaries
                        xx xx And instead of arranged marriage, it's just safety from a rebellion maybe?
                        xx Kinda like Fruits Basket where it's associated with people who are also able to turn into animals because of a curse maybe??
                        xx xx Less incest please
                        xx Super hero romance! But like...more cute and goofy...less edge...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ┎ Fantasy ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Secret society of monsters and aliens in a human world
                        xx Fantasy creatures in a ghost town get discovered by humans
                        xx A Game of Thrones sized world RP...may require lots of characters but sounds cool
                        xx Witch coven?
                        xx Fantasy tavern OwO
                        xx Something about elementals. I haven't done an elemental RP in a long while.
                        xx Or werewolves!
                        xx Vampires even? Are vampires overused? Sure, but they're fun!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ┎ Slicexxofxx Life ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Coffee shop/cafe co-worker life?
                        xx Celebrities from all walks of life live in a house together because contracts or something idk
                        xx Something like Fast & Furious or a heist story??? Why not????
                        xx xx Better yet, how about like a tech/spy school?
                        xx Super heroes...again...it's good stuff shush
                        xx College witchcraft! Technically a magic rp but still...
                        xx A band RP!!!! Those always go wrong......but they're fun to conceptualize.
                        xx People are kidnapped and forced to live together on an island because of a government test or whatever
                        xx High school club stories! Like gardening! Or occult! Or story-telling!
                        xx A fairy tale modern adaptation? Too cliche? Yeah...but fun!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:15 pm
Hey First of all really pretty post smile

But onto Rp business a couple of idea on your list stand out mainly the Harvest moon and the Fantasy tavern idea but the silly super hero one could be fun n_n  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:33 pm
Monotonesword34

Hello ^^ thank you I put...more effort than I like to admit in my post styles.

As for an RP, we can easily incorporate a tavern into a Harvest Moon RP! I know that in most games they do have similar settings, and it could be really easy to set up character roles for such a place as well! I don't have a super specific story set up for a Harvest Moon RP, but the town kind of writes itself fortunately.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:16 pm
Merrily Mari

That would work well....Hmmm maybe have a bunkhouse attached to make the tarven the inn of the town...... Plus multiple people could work in the tavern and not overcrowd it like I've seen in some rp's  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:07 pm
Merrily Mari

emotion_bigheart Love love LOVE everything about this. As a POC I'm really into the idea of diversity characters– even in anime character RPs. I'd be very down to do a multiplayer RP with you, I'll list some of your ideas here. I'm into semi-lit, creative, slice of life-y, pretty posts but it's this is all on the table for negotiation. Overall I don't really have a lot of constraints of preferences: I'm down with playing any gender id or sexuality.

•Super hero romance
•Secret society of monsters and aliens in a human world
•Witch coven
•Elementals
•Celebrities
•A band RP
•College witchcraft  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:27 pm
Merrily Mari
ChewingGumBomb

Im looking for a group rp. If you manage to get something started, pm me. razz  

EA R0N1N

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:56 pm
Monotonesword34
Merrily Mari

That would work well....Hmmm maybe have a bunkhouse attached to make the tarven the inn of the town...... Plus multiple people could work in the tavern and not overcrowd it like I've seen in some rp's

I'd be down to hop into this idea! I've never RPed Harvest Moon but I'm familiar with it  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:56 pm
Android E1
Merrily Mari
ChewingGumBomb

For sure!

If you have ideas brewing please share yum_puddi  

KewpieMayor

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:52 pm
Android E1
ChewingGumBomb
Android E1
Merrily Mari

For sure!

If you have ideas brewing please share yum_puddi

Pm me, and I will send you the intro to an idea I had brewing in my mind for years. Also answer any questions you may have if you wish to move forward.

Its a combination of big movies combined into one plot. > smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:32 pm
ChewingGumBomb
Monotonesword34
Android E1

Responses!! Makes me happy to see more folks still interested in group stuff ^^

The main part of a Harvest Moon role-play is the prominence of agricultural commodities in a tight-knit community full of unique individuals, meaning that any Harvest Moon inspired RP can delve into a wide array of genres. It's one of the main reasons I grew interested in such an RP. Open world role-plays where people can create characters from different walks of life all while remaining prevalent to the plot are my preference, since I don't like to constrict others of their own creative ideas. But I would love to hear the idea you have, Android! If you would like to make a role-play come to life, I am more than willing to help moderate and assist.

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:06 pm
Merrily Mari
ChewingGumBomb
Monotonesword34
Android E1

Responses!! Makes me happy to see more folks still interested in group stuff ^^

The main part of a Harvest Moon role-play is the prominence of agricultural commodities in a tight-knit community full of unique individuals, meaning that any Harvest Moon inspired RP can delve into a wide array of genres. It's one of the main reasons I grew interested in such an RP. Open world role-plays where people can create characters from different walks of life all while remaining prevalent to the plot are my preference, since I don't like to constrict others of their own creative ideas. But I would love to hear the idea you have, Android! If you would like to make a role-play come to life, I am more than willing to help moderate and assist.

Why don't we go ahead and lock this down and start recruiting/ building a thread?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:05 am
ChewingGumBomb
Monotonesword34
Android E1

I created a Discord server so we could chat as a group about possible RP ideas if you would like to join vuv" I figured its easier than individually private mesaging and more immediate than an OOC thread.

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items