Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dating Sim ideas.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:53 am
Hello and welcome, I'm Maxy. I've been roleplaying for a great many years and I've been struck, yes, struck with an idea. I've been craving something a little strange and I'm looking for someone to indulge me in my idea for what is ultimately a 1X1 roleplay.

I've come up with quite a few ideas for roleplays we could construct that would revolve around your adorable protagonist either befriending the characters I would play, either romancing them or joining with them as a dear friend. These roleplays are my pride and joy and I would love to try and make at least one of them happen. Some are the usual dating sim scenario while others are quite different.

I TEND TO PLAY PRIMARILY FEMALES BUT, I have some different preferences. I tend to play females but I will play males for yaoi roleplay. That brings forth another question, what if you like to play as lady characters too? Well I'm down for Yuri romance as well as BFF roleplay. These kind of roleplays were born for Yuri undertones anyway. Come one, come all.

DISCLAIMER: NO HAREMS. I WILL TURN SOMEONE DOWN FLAT IF THEY TRY FOR HAREM. THAT'S NOT WHY I'M HERE...

1. A school setting. The typical school set probably in japan where your character is the not-so-usual main character who finds themselves either befriending or romancing their favorite character out of a cast.

A - Magic school. I was thinking of an idea where your character could possibly become like a magical boy/girl who romances the other characters or becomes close friends with them in order to use their powers to fight some sort of dark monster strain attacking people's hearts. The character you end up choosing in the end will accompany you to the final battle...will you survive?

B - Music school. Your character just entered the most prestigious music school in japan where the most elite of the elite composers/musicians have performed. This roleplay would consist of a lot of music and would require your character to either woo or befriend the cast of characters and help them write songs to compete in the schools talent show. If your lover/best friend wins, you'll see their best ending!

2. Professional setting. More unusual dating sim ideas where the characters aren't surrounding a school or work setting but instead meet eachother out in the world. They either meet during the protagonists life and move from their or all have a succinct purpose that just so happens to involve a main character. Setting doesn't usually revolve around a particular place or subject but it's possible.

A - Idols. Your character just so happens to be a rather popular manager and is willing to give a small company that produces idols a helping hand. Based on the popular Idolm@ster series(and where I get all my face claims). Your character might be what it takes to take this small company and make them the talk of the town. Maybe they can be stars too? The girl or group of girls sufficiently supported could very well become world renowned!

B - New protagonist in town. It looks like a new friend has moved in and everyone is curious. S/he's got a good job and they live alone. Their life has grown listless however since their lover died. It seems like every time they leave the house a new women comes into their life and gives birth to new possibilities. Who will break the shell of the widow/er and bring new light into their life?

REPLY BELOW if you're interested or have anything you'd like to add to any of the ideas. I'm willing to listen to everyone and start something. Also if you have an idea for a 1X1 of your own that might not be a dating sim, send me the idea as well. I need something to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:41 am
Hi!

Would you still be up for a music school RP? I've got an idea but not sure how it can play out at a prestigious music school. Id like to give it a try though, let me know what you think! Cheers!  

xXJustified_DeathXx

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:45 pm
Hello there after reading the post I'm kind of interested in the Magic school idea if you are still searching for people to attempt any of these ideas with
Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:16 pm
I too would be interested in the Magic School, if you're still looking for RP'ers just shoot me a PM and we can discuss it.  

mike15911222

Chatty Regular

Ivypoison92

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:58 pm
Maxy Wexerg

Hi,

I hope your day is going well. And your idea is very interesting to me. I play a few dating sim games normally, but I have never done a dating sim roleplay. The professional setting with the new protagonist. You can quote my post or send me a pm. I look forward to your reply.

have a lovely day.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff