• A Night Out ☾ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:24 am
User Image

User ImageThe hotel room was suffocating quiet. Andre set down his bag and flopped down on the bed on his back, staring up at the stark white ceiling feeling nervous about being left alone with his thoughts for the next twelve hours. It was hard to gauge how much time had passed when his phone rang again with a reply from Nathan also in the form of a voice message. He brought the phone up close to his ear on the mattress to listen to it, feeling melancholy at the sound of the bartender’s voice. That brief moment of laughter alone brought a smile to his face. Andre looked at his phone once the message ended, but instead of replying simply replayed it and listened to it for a second time. This was stupid and he felt incredibly lucky there was no one to witness him acting like a schoolgirl over a voice message.

Standing up from the bed he wandered around the room thinking he should order some food as to not go to bed with an empty stomach, but wound up digging through the minibar and putting together a makeshift cocktail instead. He lifted the receiver as he stirred the ice, soda, and vodka “two is perfect. Thank you for giving up your day off for this, well talk about compensating you somehow.” Andre sent the voice clip and copy-pasted the address into a text message before putting his phone down and having a taste of his concoction. He concluded he hadn’t had something this bad since high school but continued to drink it anyways.

The following morning he woke up early to have some breakfast and call the movers to ensure the boxes would be dropped off at the right time and at the right address. Afterwards he dropped by his own apartment the for the walk-through so he could return his own keys and repeated the process in Regina’s name at her own place. At noon he met up with the owner and received the keys for the new place, then returned to oversee the unloading of his and Regina’s combined possessions as they were piled up around the foyer and living room area. By one thirty he was already tired from running around and thinking of logistics while using some all-purpose wipes to dust off the counters and a new mop to dust off the floors before the unpacking ensued. Somewhere in between he had scarfed down a deli sandwich and picked up a six pack of beer as a motivational promise to himself that he could sit down and down a few once this was all over.

MonstersOfMen
What? Nooo I hate it when that happens. I write all my posts on word and copy-paste them on after Gaia ate a 1,200k-word post once. So your teacher sought you out based on your thesis? Damn, that really cool!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:58 pm
User Image

Nathan "Nate" Klein

User Image

This work night had been a bit... Busier than normal, there had been a fight too, which was a rare thing for the bar to see. It took Nathan by surprise when he saw it but thankfully security did their job and no one was hurt too badly. With only the poor victim getting a black eye. After work he had trouble flagging down a cab so the bartender had to walk back and got scared by a stray cat that seemed to appear out of nowhere. Honestly... That little ball of fur almost gave him a heart attack. So when he got home, the only thing he wanted was to sleep and forget about the day. It had been sort of stressful and tomorrow.... Ah, tomorrow will be complicated that was for sure.

Nathan woke up late but didn't skip on his morning run. It always helped get enough energy for the day and after that he returned to his apartment for a quick shower and a change of clothes. It was getting closer to the arranged time, so he reached for his phone to re-read the address that Andre had sent as he made his way out of his place, locking the door behind him.

The bartender's stomach was starting to feel rather empty, after all he didn't have breakfast or a snack and it was almost two o' clock. Maybe he should stop for a bite before going to meet Andre... Or should he call the blond and ask if wanted Nate to bring something? As he walked, the young man debated himself. Finally giving in and sending a message to the blond. " Hey i'm omw but.. I'm gonna stop get some food first, want something? "

ChewingGumBomb
I should do that, but I never learn u^u also damn I would be so mad if such a big post went poof. D':
Yes! She was my thesis consultant (and tbh she helped me so much with it )

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:49 am
User Image

User ImageThere was no way of telling how the hell these boxes had collected to much dust the couple of days they spend in storage, but as Andre tried to move the first one to try to open it he lifted his hand to find it out coated in soft grey. Wearing a white t-shirt today was definitely a bad choice. He wiped it, on his t-shirt and decided to grab a rug to try his best to wipe them some so Nathan wouldn’t have to deal with it when he arrive. Speaking of which, he checked his phone to see if there were any updates on his end and found a text message offering to bring him something to eat. The blond smiled and even though he’d eaten not too long ago he could surely use some water, somehow he’d forgotten to get some and the physical effort of it all was turning out to be a lot more than expected. He was already breaking a sweat simply from the cleaning process. Water would be nice if you don’t mind. Door’s unlocked when you get here.

He stuck his phone in his back pocket and looked at the king-sized mattress wrapped in plastic, thinking it was a good place to get started and he would be able to get it done on his own. Other heavier pieces like the couches and tables would have to wait for Nate to arrive. Opening a few more of his own boxes he was able to find his wireless speaker and felt lucky that it was still charged so he could play some music to keep him company in the daunting emptiness of the apartment. I was a nice place with large windows that made it feel open and welcoming, but he couldn't help feeling trapped in a glass case.

MonstersOfMen
Aw, she really likes your work!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:02 pm
User Image

Nathan "Nate" Klein

User Image

After reading Andre's message, the young man made a stop at a small but nice looking cafe to get something to eat and bottled water for the blond man. Taking this little extra time to talk himself over how the situation will go. He needed to try and be as distant without being rude. If he allowed himself to relax who knows what could happen. He may end up doing something silly again and this time... This time it would be much worse than before. And probably feel just as good if not even more. Ah! Don't think about that!

Perhaps about forty minutes after reading Andre's text, the bartender was finally at the sent address. Taking a few breaths to calm his annoying heart before twisting the doorknob and pushing the door open. " Andre? I'm here! " He called out as he stepped into the foyer, letting the door close behind him. Ah, the place seemed quite roomy but it could also be because there was no furniture around yet. He could hear some music filling the rooms and decided to simply follow it, Andre probably didn't hear him because of that.

ChewingGumBomb
Finally posted! How have you been? ^^

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

KewpieMayor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:18 pm
User Image

User ImageAfter the second box he’d carried into the master bedroom he was already getting into the groove of things and being more careless about dragging the cardboard on the hardwood. His achievements for far included placing the mattress on the pre-built bedframe, stashing away a big box of towels and linens into the closet, and bringing the bedside tables into the room without committing to a placement because something told him Regina would have a lot of opinions about the furniture arrangement when she got back. This was a bad idea: she should’ve been here for the move if only to point her finger to tell him where to put things.

As he was prying open a box he turned to look for the scissors to slice off some tape and caught sight of Nathan crossing the doorway into the room. His body straightened to face him with a smile “oh hey, thanks for coming.” The music was probably too loud, so he walked over to turn down the volume on the speaker ”can I offer you a beer?” His voice wouldn’t show just how excited he was to see Nate again, even if he knew now they were both committed to forgetting anything had ever taken place between them. Seeing him again in the daylight made him want to reach for his hands, or his cheek, or run his fingers through his soft dark hair.

MonstersOfMen
Lost my phone yesterday but other than that all is swell! How are you?

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff