Submit

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xx ᴋᴏʙᴇ ᴀᴋɪʏᴀᴍᴀ
xxx Kobe put forth all the effort he had to try and fall asleep once more, but his attempt served fruitless when the sound of Berlin fumbling around filled the once silent room. He didn't even have to turn to look at the boy to know the scene that was playing out. Kobe already knew the morning would turn out like this, well the hung over part that is. He decided to lie silent in bed and wait for the other to leave the room, if even possible. He didn't wanna face the other just yet. It wasn't like he was running from the problem, he just needed time to think of an idea to get out of the mess he made. He sighed in relief to himself when he heard the other go into the bathroom. Kobe rolled onto his back and let out a loud groan before making his way to his feet. God, he felt like s**t. His head spun in fifty different directions and his body was so fatigued he felt as if his weight had tripled and his legs were nearly not able to hold himself up.

A knock on the door made him jump nearly out of his skin. He made his way to the door, taking cautious steps not to stumble over. Kobe opened the door, not bothering to look through the peep hole to see who it may be. He was met with a jovial looking Joel. "Hey man! Woahh you look like s**t." Joel said with a smile, stepping into the doorway just to be sure Kobe didn't slam it in his face. "Yea yea yea..Shouldn't you be getting to class?" Kobe asked in a grogy voice, questioning why he was even here since classes were bound to start any minute. Joel only chuckled in response before handing over two bottles of water and small bottle of pain reliever. "I assumed you'd be this hungover. Plus I didn't see the little dude so I also assumed he was just as bad since he put down alot last night. Is he alright?" Joel rambled as he looked around the dorm room. Kobe almost wanted to shrink back when Berlin was mentioned but shook off the feeling. He needed to act like nothing happened. "He's in the shower. I'll doubt he'll go." He said looking down at the water in his hands. "And thanks, man. I'll buy you a drink next time." Kobe said looking back up at Joel. He had always been the considerate type, that and just about the best mother figure a man can be."Awe what a shame." He said before playfully pushing Kobe on the shoulder. "Anyways! I'll hold you to that promise. Now I dont wanna be late so imma head out! I'll bring you guys the notes after class! See ya!" He said before leaving just as fast as he came. Kobe waved him off before he was left alone once more in the silent room.

Kobe sighed before opening the bottle of pain reliever and popping two pills and washing it down with one of the water bottles. He assumed he was expected to give the other one to Berlin. He groaned before throwing the bottles on his own bed and pacing around small circles. He brought his finger tips to his temples and rubbed then gently, trying to sooth his pounding head ache. He also needed to sooth his racing thoughts. What was he supposed to say when the other faced him? Maybe Berlin forgot about what happened last night. He crossed his fingers hoping that was the case. Or maybe he could even pretend that he didn't remember the kiss incase the other did, right? "I was just drunk. I was just drunk. I just thought he was cute cuz he looks like a girl. I don't even like guys?" He mumbled to himself as he paced around the room, trying to reassure himself it wasn't his fault and it was a drunken mishap.

He froze in place when he heard the creak on the bathroom door open. He watched as Berlin stepped out dressed in nothing but a towel. The boy just might of looked worse than Kobe. "Ah..Morning." He responded with a hint of confusion. "No, I'm not. Don't suppose you are either." He said watching the kid crawl under his covers. He didn't seem distraught about anything, well anything pertaining to a kiss that is. Kobe sighed in relief to himself, he didnt wanna make any assumptions too soon, but maybe he was in the clear. He made slow steps to his bed, picking up the other bottle of water and pain reliever and making his way to the others bed. "Here. Joel brought this." He said pressing the water bottle to the side of Berlins face. "Also take two of these. You look awful." He said on a blunt tone as he opened up the bottle of reliever, placing two in his hand, and passing it to Berlin.

ChewingGumBomb
Sorry for my late response! I just got back from vacation XP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:57 am
User Image

Berlin shook his head into the pillow, eyes closing and a dejected sigh leaving his body “no, at least not first period.” Something was different about Kobe’s tone but he couldn’t quite put his finger on it, but nonetheless their conversation was flowing nicer than it did yesterday. They had already exchanged sentences and neither of them had gone for the jugular. Kobe didn’t seem to be as hungover as he was, holding himself together much better than Berlin had been able to and looking a lot better too. He must know how to drink, how to process the vile liquid in his body correctly and get his body into first gear despite last night’s intoxication.

The cool water felt nice against his face, so even if he should be annoyed by how he was being handed the drink he didn’t complain and instead reached to hold the item in place after Kobe let go. “Joel was here?” He asked, attention perking up at the mention of the peppy guy he’d met the night before. It was kind of sad he’d missed him but it’s not like he was in a position to be greeting people anyways. Berlin stretched out his hands to receive the painkillers and sat up, looking at Kobe in the face for the first time this morning as he received the pills “… thank you.” Neurons began to fire and in a matter of seconds he found himself with eyes widening as the memories from their arrival back to the dorm gelled in his brain. “Uh…” was it even real? It didn’t seem real. Akiyama wasn’t acting like anything had happened so maybe nothing had. He’d just had too much to drink.

Berlin looked at the pills in his hand and then back at Kobe, fumbling with whether he should say something and clear the incident or not. Perhaps it was best not to even though he was burning with the need to know what the hell had happened last night to give him such vivid imagery of his roommate’s eyes so up close, such a warm memory of his lips, of the soft duvet cover under his knees, of the taste of liquor on their breaths… all manner of details that didn’t belong to a dream. The pills went into his mouth followed by a hasty sip of water that made the plastic bottle crinkle and his lips turn downwards at his body’s dislike of having to ingest anything at all right now. The bottle of water was promptly set to the side in fear of it leading to more time spend hugging their toilet, but he would try again later as he knew his body was wildly dehydrated.

“Hey, so…” Berlin began hesitantly, wondering what the correct way to ask someone if he’d kissed them was. Spoiler: there is no correct way. “Last night” the words were getting stuck in his throat, his head was pounding, and the nausea was still swimming about him. “I mean-” take it back, take it back, take it back, “so when you go out like that do you skip class the day after usually?” Chickenshit. He looked over at Akiyama expectantly, pretended he was actually invested in learning the answer to his cover-up question. “I was told attendance was a big deal here so…”

User Image

Akisuko
LOL I was on vacation too, excuse my late post!

KewpieMayor

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx ᴋᴏʙᴇ ᴀᴋɪʏᴀᴍᴀ
xxx Kobe was almost nervous every time Berlin would open his mouth to speak. Nervous that what he said would put him on the spot for his actions the previous night. But, to his relief, the other didn't bring it up, nor acted as if there was something to bring up. For the most part at least. Though, the atmosphere was thick. Maybe the best course of action would be to threaten the boy if he happened to recall the accident. Such a meek little boy like Berlin would probably shy away fairly quickly when the threat of violence occurred. Maybe he was just being too paranoid. He broke from his thoughts when he heard the other begin to speak to him. He was almost irked by how the boys tone changed when Joel was mention. Where did this brat get off thinking Joel was his friend or something? Joel was just nice to everyone. Leave it to the nerd to take it the wrong way. He sucked in a harsh breath, it wasn't like the was jealous. "Yea. Joel stopped by to check on us. He'll probably be back later." He said recalling Joel mentioned he would come back later on in the day to give him notes from the classes he missed.

Kobe made his way back to his own bed once the other had taken the things from his hands. He only gave a slight nod in response when the other thanked him. He wasn't even sure what to do. This was more painfully awkward than he expected. He picked up his phone, shuffling through multiple applications, attempts to preoccupy himself and his mind. His efforts proved to be futile as his mind raced with nearly a thousand thoughts per minute. Maybe he should be the one to bring it up? Just clear the air and send his threats and get rid of tension. He groaned, seeing as to how Berlin hadn't spoken about it, it still could mean there was a slight chance he may have really forgotten. All he could really do now was wait and stop being so paranoid.

It wasn't until Berlin began to speak once more that Kobe could then start to feel the anxious tingles creep up his spine. Just hoping he wouldnt say the words Kobe would dread to hear. It wasn't until the boy had finally collected his thoughts that he was able to breath out in relief. Peering Berlin, he tilted his head at the question in thought. That wasn't quite what he was expecting to be asked. "Well, yea. No point to going to class hungover." He murmured. "Besides, I barely even go to class sober either." He said with a simple shrug as he thought about the few times he ever bothered to attend class. School was such a bore, he had no interest in wasting his time sleeping class when he could be doing it in the comfort of his bed. Though, now that this new kid came along with the objective to 'help improve his grades' he doubted there would be such smooth sailing. It wasn't like now he was gonna miraculously start caring about school work, this kid was just some road block.

Kobe looked at the boy, curious as to why he cared so much about school. He was hungover, missed a day of classes and was already worried about attendance. Was he seriously stuck with this dork? "It is to an extent." He started with another shrug before narrowing his eyes toward the boy. "But for what ever reason, my parents seem to be interested in you. So I doubt you'll have to worry much about that." Kobe stated in almost an annoyed tone. Couldn't his parents at least have chosen someone not nearly as pesterous as Berlin? This whole situation starting from last night to present could of been avoided.

ChewingGumBomb
OML Im sorrY ive been doing stuff for work and have had no free time! But its finally all over and I have all the time until the semester starts to slide in some timely responses. And sorry this response is so bad! It's like 3AM and im like falling asleep while typing XP

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff