Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:33 pm

User Image

𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝕯𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕳𝖆𝖑𝖑

The main dining hall is where the students eat during mealtimes and occasionally for snacks.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  S̨̞o̝̦̮͖͢k̢͖̖͇e͇̯a͉̠ ̻͙̤̞̭͇̻H̙̠̦é̺̱̮i͓̪k̬̰̻͎̗̼͉k̪̦̮̰̞̥̠e͕̫n̲̹̘͕̕i̮̯̭͕͞n̼

══════════════════════════════════
                                                  Sokea's heart started to race and his mouth started to water as Gin led him inside entered the kitchen. There wasn't anyone there, and Sokea wondered if they were even allowed to be in there. Not that it would matter anyways, Sokea has the knack for talking his way out of situations he doesn't want to be in. His sharp tongue has saved him more than once. But his sharp tongue is anxious to taste some delicious snacks. Bopping up and down, he tapped Gin on the shoulder.

"Hey do you think anyone went hunting recently? I'm so down for cooking up some meat. I'm not in the mood for some bread or disgusting healthy things people somehow eat." Sokea didn't realize he was this hungry, he needed a meal. Plus, this would a fun little mischievous adventure for the both of them. It's not dangerous and it sounds like fun. Hopefully Gin will agree.

Suddenly, Sokea's eyes started to ache. Dammit, I lost track of time. It might seem odd to Gin that I only had his vision for about 40 minutes or so. I'll just have to rest my eyes for a minute or so then I'll be able to use his eyes again. Sokea looked down and closed his eyes, and reverted back to his blind eyes. He looked up to Gin revealing his current status, and sighed.

"...In about a minute, my eyes got tired. Sorry if I bump into you." Sokea smiled, awaiting for Gin's response.
                                                  Where: Academy Kitchen With: Gin
                                                  Feeling: Annoyed about his eyes Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Deep Red (blind)
                                                  OOC: ~~~~~~~
                                                  The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:50 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

- Enter Gin and Sokea into the Kitchen –

It was interesting that Sokea would mention meat – it was by far his favorite food and something that he pilfered often. Smirking, he shrugged a shoulder. “I usually hunt my own, if I have the time.” Sometimes it was a hassle to hunt your own game, but then again, it was nice to run around in his beast form on occasion. Part of him wondered if Sokea would freak out the first time he saw his roommate as a massive black and silver wolf.

Heading for the pantry, he glanced back at Sokea only to notice that the guy wasn’t following him anymore. Arching a brow, he immediately noticed that Sokea’s eyes had reverted to their red color. ‘So he can only borrow someone’s sight for so long…’ It was a curious ability, but it worked in Sokea’s favor at least.

Not wanting Sokea to bump into anything, lest he break something, Gin walked back over. Placing his hands upon his shoulders, he slowly maneuvered Sokea over to a stool. “Sit. Stay.” Was all he said as he removed his hands and walked away. He reassured himself that he’d maneuvered Sokea out of the way so that the kitchen staff wouldn’t get upset if things were out of place – he didn’t want to burn any bridges where his meal ticket was concerned. But if he were being honest with himself, he could have just maneuvered Sokea back toward the door, instead, he’d placed him somewhere where he could sit and be comfortable – not like he cared if the guy was comfortable or anything…

Stepping into the pantry, Gin let his nose do the work. Breathing deeply, he caught the smells of several delicious foods – one of which happened to be deer, freshly caught. Grabbing the platter of meat, he exited the pantry before heading over toward the counter. There was a large fire place meant for cooking as well as a wood stove. While Gin could eat it raw, he knew that this wouldn’t be the case for Sokea… “You’re in luck, fresh deer steaks are on the menu. I hope you can cook, because I cant.”

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:59 pm

As soon as Sokea felt Gin's hands grab him by the shoulders, his whole face flustered into a rosy red. Sokea held his arms and hands to his chest as Gin maneuvered him to wherever he was taking him. Sokea didn't even know where he was taking him, but he did not mind at all, he was too flustered to protest where Gin was taking him. He's touching me, oh Gods he's touching me. Please kiss me. Unfortunately for Sokea, their lips did not meet. Instead Gin sat him down on a stool. The way Gin spoke to him didn't help with Sokea blushing, it was like he was talking to a puppy. Well he grew up in a shifter pack, where they were all canines. So maybe such speech was normal for him? Sokea wouldn't mind if that was the case.

As Gin left to search for food, Sokea contemplated how he felt about Gin. They only met today, but Sokea couldn't help develop a liking towards the grumpy wolf boy. He had emotional wounds that needed healing, and Sokea wanted to help mend them. He also really wanted to cuddle with Gin, Sokea really wanted his tall toned arms wrapped around, playing with his hair…

Sokea snapped out of his thoughts when Gin asked him he can cook. At this time, Sokea's eyes have been restored to use his raiment again. Without even blinking, he switched his vision to Gin’s, while maintaining his own point of view. The meat looked delicious already, but there's no way he could eat it raw? Cook? Sokea was no chef but he occasionally cooked from time to time. ”Sure, I can cook. Prepare your beautiful self for some yummy food.” It was too late for Sokea to take back what he said, so he just smiled and went on like he didn't. Sokea got out of his seat to search for a way to start fire. Luckily there was a lit torch on the wall, so he took it down and gave a the stove pit a few playful jabs. ”Light, you nut.” Sokea then grabbed a pan to place on the rack right about the fire. Right after that, Sokea skipped to where Gin was with the deer steak, grabbed to chunks and placed them in the pan. Sokea twirled around and directed his attention to Gin.

”I'm going to wait a bit before I flip them. So while we wait, I have a question: If I want to ditch class where would be the best place to not get caught?”

Feeling: Joyful Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Black and Silver (Gin’s Eyes)
                                                  OOC: ~~~~~~~~
                                                  The_littlest_dragonfly

https://vgy.me/7ZqzaM.jpg  

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:27 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin couldn’t help but arch a brow at Sokea’s words as he hopped off his stool. ‘Beautiful self, huh?’ He couldn’t recall ever being called 'beautiful' before – maybe when he was in his wolf form, but never in his humanoid one. Crossing his arms over his chest, he leaned his lower back against the counter as Sokea got to work on making the fire and throwing the steaks in the pan.

No sooner did the meat hit the hot metal, did Sokea turn to face him again. With his own eyes staring back at him, Gin listened to his roommate’s most recent inquiry. Smirking, he huffed lightly. “Classes haven’t even started and you’re already thinking of skipping out?” This kid had either been forced to come here or he was trying to act like a cool kid, either way, Gin wasn’t giving up his hiding spots that easily.

“I’m afraid you’re going to have to figure that one out on your own. It took me a whole year to find my spots, and theyre mine. So unless you happen to follow me there, which I find highly unlikely, you’re just going to have to find your own hiding places.” He said with a bit of amusement. Considering how petite Sokea was, it was likely that he’d find more convenient places to hide out when he wanted to skip out on his studies – it was much easier to hide a five-foot male than it was a six foot one.

“Just think of it as ‘analyzing the school for yourself’.” He said with a wolfish grin, quoting Sokea’s own words back at him. Nodding toward the steaks, that were beginning to sizzle, he sniffed the air. “Mine’s ready to be flipped…I like my meat bloody.”

═══════════════════╝

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:27 am

Sokea laughed as he turned to flip Gin’s steak. Sokea also felt like he had a mission accomplished, he saw Gin smile, even if it seemed a little spiteful. It was playful too.

”Oooooo I'm a big scarey wolf and I want my meat bloody, grrrrrr” Sokea giggled as he finished flipping the steak. Without turning back towards Gin, he continued, ”I'll have you know I have a knack for finding people. So whether or not you tell me, I bet I could find all of your spots this week.” All Sokea would have to do is follow Gin through his point of view, and as long as Gin was in a quarter mile radius, that would be an easy task. It's a tactic Sokea and an old friend helped him perfect when he was younger. He remembered playing hide and seek with his childhood friends, and that Sokea almost never got caught, and that Sokea always found all of his friends. Of course, he got scorned for cheating, but would it be better if he stayed blind? Nope. Sokea forever won that argument. Sokea turned his thoughts to his past. His Celebrar family who tried to be kind to others, but people always tested their patience. To Sokea it was funny, to some of his neighbors it was terrifying. He remembered one time when his mother found him being bullied by one of the older kids, so his mother decided to curse the bully with nightmares for a week. The family never spoke to the Heikkenin household again. Sokea continued to scroll through his childhood waiting for Gin to respond.

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:10 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Surprised and a bit caught off guard by Sokea’s teasing, he wasn’t sure how to react. No one had teased him like this before – not even Erin when they were children. As someone who didn’t have friends, only enemies and rivals, he didn’t know how to react this. Sokea was certainly a conundrum… Deciding it was best to not react at all, he continued to stand with his arms crossed over his chest while Sokea cooked. He had to wonder how the kid would react if he’d picked up the raw, bloodied meat and simply started eating it as it was – no cooking involved. ‘He’d probably be disgusted, call me an animal…wouldn’t be the first time.’ Shifters lived like animals part of the time and as such, they picked up certain habits that others found inappropriate. Eventually, Sokea would realize that spending time with him was a bad idea.

Sokea’s next words drew Gin from his thoughts. Arching a brow, he smirked. Sokea wanted to make a wager, did he? This could certainly be interesting… “Is that so? You seem pretty confident for someone who didn’t even know where the kitchen was until five minutes ago.” He said with a smirk. He was tempted to take the bet with Sokea – why not? What did he have to lose? – But at the same time, it didn’t seem fair making a bet with a blind kid – then again, this was Sokea’s idea.

“Normally I’d scoff at a bet like this, but you know what? You’re on. If I win, you get to cook me steaks, anytime I want and as many as I want, for a week.” Gin said with a smirking grin, completely confident that Sokea would never find all of his hiding spots. He didn’t even need to hear what Sokea wanted if he won, because there was no way the kid would find his spots – no else had so far and no one ever would.

═══════════════════╝

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:54 pm

Gin actually wanted to make a wager, which enlightened Sokea's spirits tenfold, he always adored a good bet. What Gin was wagering though seemed silly, but reasonable. Now all Sokea had to do is match it with his own wager. Most things that came to mind weren't appropriate nor seemed fair compared to what Gin put on the betting table. Maybe a kiss? No, too upfront. A date? Still no. Then Sokea thought of a better way to spend more time with Gin.

”If I find all of your getaways, which I will, then you have to be my lunch buddy for the semester.” Sokea grinned, unshaken by Gin’s adorable confidence. Sokea would love being able to just eat food with Gin on a daily basis, the perfect to routine to get to know each other more. Also a a good way to guarantee good food. Such yummy, yummy food. Gin not taking Sokea's raiment all too seriously will work to his advantage, Shared Eyes can find people's eyes from pretty far, unhindered by physical obstacles. It wouldn't be long for Sokea to find them all as long as Gin went to them all at least once, which is probably unlikely, but Sokea isn't going to call the off the bet he just made, even if he loses, he still wins. He’ll get to spend more time with Gin.

Sokea turned around to tend to the steaks. Flipping his own and jabbing Gin’s with some tongs. Lifting it up, he went to Gin and put it on a nearby plate. Delicately, Sokea lifted the plate up and presented him the steak, and smiled, ”Bloody steak for the scarey wolf boy.”

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:43 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin was a bit surprised by Sokea’s request. If he won the bet he wanted to have lunch with him? Every day for a semester? The kid had no idea who he was messing with. After one meal together, Sokea'd want to call off the wager, he was sure of it. Scoffing at the terms, Gin flashed his fangs in a confident smile. “You’re on.” Those steaks were as good as won. Sokea didn’t know what he was getting into – Gin could eat half a deer in his wolf form, steaks would be nothing but a snack to him; the equivalent of an apple to anyone else. Sokea was going to be doing a lot of cooking.

Speaking of steaks, his was ready to be taken off the heat. Just as he was about to tell Sokea to pull it, the guy was doing just that. Smirking, he had to hand it to his new roommate, he knew what he was doing. Sniffing the air, Gin’s mouth watered at the smell of the steak and his stomach growled, demanding the treat. Plate in hand, Sokea turned to him and offered it to him.

'Scary wolf boy?' He had no idea. Taking the plate in hand, he placed it on the counter next to him – burning his tongue would only ruin the experience. “If you think I’m scary now, you should see my beast form.” Gin wasn’t one to show it off, but he was known to wander around the campus at night as a wolf. Not one to sleep very much or very often, he’d stay in his room until the curfew check and then slip out his window, to wander around while everyone else passed out for the night. He had to wonder how Sokea would react to seeing him as a wolf – most looked upon him with fear, a few with fascination.

After several steaks and some more back and forth banter, the pair headed back to their dorm. Sokea continued to use his eyes as he unpacked his things and went about his business before the evening meal and then bed -
    Gin found that he didnt mind it so much, seeing his own eyes staring back at him. That night, Gin sat in bed, eyes focused on the window and the stars shining brightly in the evening sky. In the morning, the first day of classes would begin and he would have to face his sister again – only this time, she wouldn’t be able to run from him.

- Exit Gin & Sokea from the Kitchen to Male Dormitories -

═══════════════════╝

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:47 pm

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                  The deep shade of red remained on Sokea's face as Gin led them out of the room, with their hands still attached to each other. Sokea felt his eyes getting tired, and normally this would upset him, but when one door closes, an opportunity to hold a gorgeous wolf boy's hand opens. With his other hand, Sokea grabbed onto Gin's arm, reverting his own eyesight back to its blind blood-like state. Looking up at Gin, Sokea revealed to him that he was blind again, inadvertently also revealing his rosy cheeks. He never really explained to Gin how his raiment worked, and in time he plans on doing so. For now, he'll make it seem like he needs more time to rest his eyes than the actual time required.

Sokea wasn't surprised when Gin led them towards the kitchen. It doesn't take a shifter to know when on is heading towards there, the smell of food is a dead giveaway. It was safe to assume that Gin hasn't eaten in a while, so he was probably going to have to make him another steak. Does this count as violating the deal they made last time they were here? No, this is an exception, plus Sokea wouldn't mind making food for Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome anytime. If Sokea played his cards right, Gin might sit him like a puppy again...

"So it seems we're in the kitchen now, right? My eyes are still a little weary..." Sokea tilted his head up at Gin, waiting for his response.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                  Where: Kitchen With: Gin
                                                  Feeling: Happy, Moonstruck Outfit: Regular Coat
                                                  Eye Color: Deep Red (Gin's Eyes)

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:21 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin only realized that he was still holding onto Sokea’s hand when they were out in the hallway. He was a bit surprised that he hadn’t let it go once he’d woken up, but it seemed some part of him had liked holding Sokea’s hand. Before he could let go however, Sokea was taking a hold of his arm and pulling close. Looking down at his roommate with an arched brow, he was surprised to see Sokea’s red, unfocused gaze staring back at him. It seemed that his roommate had decided that instead of being led around by the tail, that holding onto his arm was a better option. Smirking down at Sokea, Gin shook his head. Normally, he would have shook the guy off, but considering he was well rested, he was in a better mood than normal – basically he wasn’t as grumpy – so he let the action slide. He did owe Sokea after all…without his help he’d likely still be passed out in the woods.

Leading the way to the kitchen, Gin stepped inside and took a deep breath, breathing in the scents around hm. His stomach growled, demanding meat. Gin was in full agreement with his body for once – he needed to eat. Just as he’d done last time, Gin led Sokea over to one of the counters. Removing his arm from Sokea’s grip, he grasped both of Sokea’s shoulders and backed him up until Sokea’s backside bumped into the top of one of the stools.

“Sit. Stay. You know the drill.” He said with a smirk as he let his roommate go and headed for the storage area. “Are you hungry?” He called before stepping into the pantry. Gin didn’t hesitate to grab some steak, bacon, eggs and a loaf of bread. At this point he could eat a whole deer by himself so he wasn’t about to be stingy. Besides, the kitchen staff would understand.

Hands filled with all the items, he headed over to the fireplace nearest Sokea. “I grabbed some steaks and breakfast items, figured they were a safe bet.” He said with a shrug as he placed them on the counterspace adjacent to Sokea. Placing his hands on his hips, he looked to his roommate. “You up for cooking those steaks or you want to try them my way?” He wasn’t above cooking them, as long as he had a meal in the next half hour he didn’t care how they were seasoned, just as long as they ended up in his belly.

═══════════════════╝

TrashPuppy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:59 pm

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                  Even though he braced himself for this moment, Sokea's pale face still flushed into a deep rosy color. Gin's firm grip on him was something he caused a whole chain of intimate thoughts. Pin me against the wall Godsdammit. Bite my neck. Sokea quickly shunned all such thoughts away from his mind, they're not needed nor appropriate. Sokea closed his eyes as Gin grabbed whatever food he wanted Sokea to cook for him. He latched onto Gin's vision again. Normally this was a process Sokea no longer felt, especially after using them repeatedly; but for some reason now, he can't help but be conscious that he was sharing his eyes with Gin.

Sokea looked at all the food Gin had collected, to most it seemed like a lot, but for a wolf shifter and a boy with a virtually endless stomach. Sokea looked around the options and decided to it'd be best to make them each an entire meal. "I'm quite hungry. I'll probably become ill if I eat meat your way, my body wasn't made to handle it like that, and besides, it tastes way better cooked. I'm sure the beautif-, I mean, the wolf boy can agree." Sokea grabbed the tools he needed from their proper cupboards and then started to prepare each of their meals: eggs in one pan, steak in another, etcetera.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                  Where: Kitchen With: Gin
                                                  Feeling: Happy, Moonstruck Outfit: Regular Coat
                                                  Eye Color: Black and Silver (Gin's Eyes)

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:10 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Crossing his arms over his chest he watched as Sokea moved to start cooking a meal for them both. Smirking a bit, he had to wonder if Sokea really thought that he’d have given the guy a raw steak to eat. While that would have been amusing in and of itself to watch, it wouldn’t have happened. Gin did prefer his meat bloody, if not raw, but that didn’t mean that he didn’t appreciate a well-cooked steak and know how to cook one. But, in any case, he was happy to just sit back and let Sokea do the work. Who didn’t like a home cooked meal?

Taking the seat Sokea had vacated, he thought about the past few days and the fact that Sokea had been hanging around him a lot. It wasn’t that it was unusual for two roommates to spend time together – they did live together afterall – but he did find it interesting that Sokea had taken such an avid interest in him. Sokea’s slips of the tongue hadn’t gone unnoticed either. Just now, he’d nearly said the word ‘beautiful’, which wasn’t necessarily a word Gin would use to describe himself, but he did appreciate the compliment, even if it was only half said.

It wasn’t until the meal was cooked and plated, with Sokea seated next to him that Gin spoke again. “Thank you.” He said as he took the fork in hand and began to scoop up his eggs. After a few bites, he glanced at Sokea. “For coming to find me, I mean. The food is good too, but yeah…” He wasn’t good at apologies or expressing his gratitude, but he knew that Sokea deserved at least a ‘thank you’ for coming to get him after he’d collapsed.

The rest of the meal was filled with small chit chat and comments about how Sokea had i=enlisted Ven to help find him. This told him one thing – Ven was going to give him an earful he next time he saw the Professor. After they’d finished eating, Gin felt the itch to run. He hadn’t had this much energy in a while and he wanted to use it. Stepping outside of the kitchen, with Sokea close by, he breathed in the fresh air with a smile.

“I’m going to go for a run in my wolf form.” He said as he stretched his arms and legs a bit. At Sokea’s look – one that he could only assume was either worry or disagreement – he sighed. “I won’t be long, and I’ll come right back to the dorm after.” He said with a small huff, his tail swishing behind him a bit restlessly. When Sokea still looked a bit worried, he leaned in close with a smirk. “If I don’t, I’ll tell you one of my extra secret hiding spots.” He whispered close to Sokea’s ear. That being said, he stepped back and effortlessly shifted into his beast form.

Where Gin had previously stood on two legs, there appeared a four-legged wolf. The beat had black fur, accented with silver streaks and markings stood proudly, it’s mismatched eyes looking up at Sokea. In this form, Sokea was a bit taller than him, but not by much. Grinning a bit, he licked Sokea’s hand, in a gesture that only he understood, before turning and running off toward the woods.

-Exit Gin from Kitchen/Cafeteria-

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Enzo

TrashPuppy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:13 pm
User Image

xxxx✸ ♠ Kayne Nightroad ♠ ✸xxxx

Cooking Professor, The Jolly Tavern and Inn Chef

← 〓 : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : 〓 →

The chef was breathing in the scent of freshly cooked breakfast for hungry students and teachers, today's menu consisting of eggs, sausages and bread which was freshly baked and delivered from the bakery. Today, he would be busy teaching the students the basics of cooking, the tools to be used and even the pots and pans that would be utilized as vessels for meals. Kayne was definitely excited to teach the young ones the joy of cooking, to see that they were good for the souls. But still, not everyone was used to knowing the equipment to use, hence the plan to get them acquainted to that aspect first. More importantly, the weather was so good, a perfect day to start the lesson for those who would come in and listen to his lectures.

One plate of breakfast was ready so he scooped them out of the pans and into the plate. With a smile, he greeted the client with gratitude before moving on to the next plate. Right now, his movements were like clockwork.

← 〓 : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : 〓 →

Mood: in the zone
Company: no one
OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:24 am
User Image

------P E P I N
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Suddenly, Pepper would burst through the doors of the exterior of the dining area and into the kitchen. She had not been inside of the school for more than a few seconds before a faint scent of food had been picked up by her. And where there was food, there was also...goof and people, she guessed. While she wasn't exactly going to assume that they would let her near any kind of food prep any time soon, there had been murmurs of a cooking class being hosted instead of the raiment classes. She had scurried on down, following the delicious scent of numerous food items until it led her to her current destination. It would be here that the young elementor would make herself known to the professor, or chef. Whichever he was. "Hiya!" After offering the male a small wave, her small legs would carry her over towards the area. Her dark green eyes would shine brightly as a glimmer of excitment could be seen as they focused on the man's ever moving body. "Do you need any help? Oh, is this the cooking class as well? I'm a chef as well." The child beamed proudly as her self appointed title until the realization came in that it would probably be called into question the moment the idea of somebody her age being given such a title. "Well, chef-in-training, but still! I know my way around a kitchen."

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items