20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:02 pm
User Image

xxxx✸ ♠ Kayne Nightroad ♠ ✸xxxx

Cooking Professor, The Jolly Tavern and Inn Chef

← 〓 : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : 〓 →

"I'm all good, really. See you next week," Kayne responded to the question, waving at Caspian and allowing the other to take his leave. As soon as he was all alone, he went on cleaning after the bellies were full thanks to the food. Thankfully, there was the janitor in charge of cleaning up the tables and even the dishwasher who was responsible for the dishes, so all in all, he was blessed with the assistance aside from the lesson he had to impart. After a while, he left the place since after all, he had to take care of the inn and tavern and the parents may require his help immediately. That was the price he had to pay for having a hospitable place; he would always be busy and free time was a truly rare commodity for the jolly chef responsible to keep everyone in the place happy and satiated.

-- Exit --

Mood: in the zone, cheerful
Company: Caspian -> no one
Profile: x
OOC:

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image

xxxx✸ ♠ Kayne Nightroad ♠ ✸xxxx

Cooking Professor, The Jolly Tavern and Inn Chef

-- Enter to Kitchen after some time --

Kayne ended up delivering a few more cookie bags to the rest of the classrooms, though the Celebrar classroom was actually empty because of whatever emergency that was occurring there. Oh boy, he was definitely unaware of the complication that occurred at the Elementor classroom that occurred shortly after he was away. Still, with Pepper around, being his willing assistant and all that, the day turned out to be less complicated on his part; all that's left is for him to prepare for the electives class tomorrow and then the date between his two co-workers to settle the issues and to possibly make up after the slight misunderstanding. Once the two were finally at the kitchen, he sat down on one of the wooden chairs, with one last bag that was left undelivered because of the cancellation of classes on the Celebrar classroom? Should either both of them eat the contents instead? Come to think of it, he hadn't eaten something yet.

"Definitely an interesting day, isn't it? Though there's some stuff that we end up missing, like what's going on with the Celebrar professor," he spoke honestly. Definitely, he didn't really know what's up with that co-worker of his that led to the absence. Kayne then patted on the chair so that Pepper would also sit close to him.

Mood: tired
Company: Pepper
Profile: x
OOC:

oyehh

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

Quote:

Quote:

Neryem

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:06 pm
User Image

------P E P I N
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Pepper had appreciated something to do after the Elementor class had seemingly been cancelled on the account of all of the smoke coming from nowhere. She would eagerly tag along with Kayne as he delivered his food to the other classrooms like the helper she always was. Once back at the classroom, she sat down next to the professor as he motioned for her to sit next to him. With her arms outstretched, the young aspiring court mage would carefully slide into her seat and flash a smile upwards at the dark haired man. "Huh? What's going on with the Celebrar professor?" Pepper asked with a curious look on her face. Had he turned into a werewolf, or some kind of weird tree monster? Maybe he had gotten sick or something else. A sickness that made people into super strong shifter people! How frightening. "Is he in trouble or something?" The child asked, helping herself to a piece of food in the lone bag sitting on the table.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:56 am

User Image

Feeling Pepper close to his side was akin to being there for a kid who lost the parents, like that one time in which he helped out a homeless boy until someone was generous enough to take care of him. But that one aside, the question still bugged him, so all he could do was formulate guesses. "I just hope that he wouldn't be in huge trouble. It would be a shame that some students of that knit were looking forward to another day of lessons with him." Though, still, some students were known to be rebels and would prefer skipping classes over anything else, and it was no exception back in Kayne's days as a student. It was a long hard road, but there he was now, being the jolly chef that many people would love to see. Pepper would follow the similar path because of her enthusiasm. "But in case the worst trouble would occur to him, then it couldn't be helped. Let's just hope that it would be sorted out as soon as possible."

If only he actually knew what was up with Ezra and the librarian, then it would spare him the agony, but some things would be best left unsaid. Kayne's stomach growled and he pouted. "Man. I'm famished... I have baked these cookies this morning then the delivery was a long road. Say, Pepper, will you help this poor man with something hearty for lunch? Soup may work just fine, any that you can come up with to fill the bellies of hardworking people." Of course, he would pay back for her assistance tomorrow with the fraction of whatever he would be cooking as part of the electives lesson.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab tired
                                    ❥ ❜ LOCATION tab tired as hell
                                    ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab Pepper
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab Thanking nyawns for the new layout.

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:41 am
User Image

------P E P I N

Still munching on that tasty treat that had been created by the man beside her, Pepper listened to his words carefully. Although he didn't know much about why the celebrar class had been cancelled specifically, it still meant that the students that would have attended that class were still left without a chance to learn for today. It left a sour taste in the child's mouth, especially considering how serious she took her academy career. Or at least, her future academic career. "I guess he'll assign them more work, or maybe they'll study on their own for this class! I know I would if the professor was gone for the day. It's what my mentor would do." She said in an optimistic tone, combating his in hopes that it would help cheer him up a little. Her right hand shoved the remaining part of the snack into her mouth that was still remaining in her hand. It was very delicious, probably the best she's had today.

Then came Kayne's request to the child. Her eyes lit up at the prospect of cooking something for the professor. "Sure! I'll cook something up really quick for you!~" The young chef (in training) scurried into the kitchen and went looking for what was available. There wasn't anything that would need to be fancy or ornate for the dish, so soup would probably do for the meal. Pepper pulled out a small pot and filled it with water, looking into what kinds of ingredients she had to work with for the soup. There seemed to be a pretty good supply of vegetables, so they would have to make do. "Professor! How come they call you Jolly Kayne?" She yelled from the kitchen, curious in how the man had acquired his nickname.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:51 pm

User Image

For now, he would have to go with that guess since, after all, he was completely oblivious to what occurred to other places outside his delivery task for the day. "You do have a point, Pepper." At the question as to why he earned the nickname, the professor stretched his arms out a little, a sigh escaping his lips. There was a small trickle of silence before he narrated on with the explanation, including the crucial bits and pieces of his past. "Demeanor is actually contagious, coming from my mom and dad. They said that it's best to serve people with a smile, a motto that the Nightroads have learned throughout the generations as they take care of the inn and tavern. Though not a total cure to cheer people up when they are sad, knowing that someone actually cares is enough. After all, we do want people to walk away feeling better." He still had a long way to go, still contemplating on whether to continue his journey to be better at his raiment or not, but in the end, with or without his raiment, the customer interactions were some of his fondest memories.

But little did he know, they were about to be interrupted at the sight of the princess coming by at the kitchen. It was simply because she was about to order food since lunch time was still around.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab tired, still a bit peppy
                                    ❥ ❜ LOCATION tab kitchen / cafeteria
                                    ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab Pepper, the princess
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab

User Image
                                        tab location : kitchen / cafeteria | status : single | mood : helping out | company : Kayne, Pepper | outfit : shirt, pants and leather boots | profile: x | OOC : combining two layouts into one post since the two are in the same place.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- Enter --

The presence of people at the cafeteria wasn't as crowded as she thought it would be, which would be beneficial on her part. The pouch containing the money was still grasped within her hand as she sauntered towards the counter. Crimson eyes took in the sight of the cooking professor recuperating a bit, talking to the apprentice chef. As much as he liked to narrate more about the story, the lunch had to be taken of first, so she had to speak up. "Excuse me, Jolly Kayne, may I have two bowls of soup? One for me and the other for the dorm mate who still has to recuperate with the injured heel. I'll carry them both to the room." She then opened up the pouch containing the coins that would me enough for two bowls.

"I believe that these will be enough for the cost, do you think?" Cathy asked, pushing the shiny pieces a bit towards their proximity so that the two would look at the payment closely.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:25 pm
User Image

------P E P I N

It was a fair enough explanation. Something simple and easy to understand. Plus, it was pretty cute to see him taking after his parents. That life and motto would probably take him far if he would constantly follow it. Nothing wrong with helping others, after all! It's what Pepper wanted to do herself when she was much older! "That's really nice! I'll have to remember it when I'm a court mage!~" The child called out, placing the oil over the fire and then washing her hands in record time. She found a knife and began to chop up the vegetables that the female would reach. Onions, carrots and celery. Not the soup of champions, but it would make do. A simple soup for a chef who was still not knowledgeable in many forms of cooking. Pepper would be about halfway through before the door to the kitchen opened again, a newcomer she didn't see coming inside. She was much too busy with making sure the soup wouldn't turn out as horrible as it usually did. Her small hands carried over the cut vegetables into the already warm pot and begin mixing them into the oil.

"It'll take a while. Kayne. I-" Pepper would next walk out of the kitchen while her creation began to heat up only to be faced with the Princess of Valor herself. Her eyes lit up with excitement as she let out a squeal of amazement. "You're the Princess! Oh, I'm so lucky to meet you! I'm sorry if my clothes aren't nice, they're all I have! I wanna be super strong and tough like you when I grow up and protect the kingdom and all that stuff!" The small chef would continue obsessing over the princess for a couple of more minutes before claming herself enough to bowed her head towards the red haired woman. "So what brings you here, Princess?"

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:18 am
User Image
                                        tab location : kitchen / cafeteria | status : single | mood : helping out | company : Kayne, Pepper | outfit : shirt, pants and leather boots | profile: x | OOC : combining two layouts into one post since the two are in the same place.

The sight of the formal bow from the chef herself induced a small wave of embarrassment from Catherine herself. "H-hey, there's no need for formality, Pepper. We are interacting like common people, after all. And your clothes are fine since I'm dressed like a commoner, too." While she did appreciate that the people of her kingdom were addressing her formally, there were times in which such acts would be unnecessary, and now would be one of those times. At the question about why she decided to drop by the cafeteria, there was actually another reason why she would end up there aside from the soup. Being a warrior herself, she would end up getting down and dirty when necessary, hence, she wouldn't mind getting down and dirty at doing some common housework like cooking. After all, there would be times in which she may have to trek to different places and being unprepared would be unwise. "May want to try out attending Jolly Kayne's class tomorrow unless I have to show up at advance combat once again. Still unsure, but can I have some of the basic recipes that are easy and delicious, even when trekking outdoors?"

Indeed, her request was quite bold, but it wouldn't hurt to try, right? Catherine simply waited until she saw that Jolly Kayne picked up the coins from the counter, counting each of them one by one. Maybe he may end up providing her an extra more since he was in a generous mood? She would just have to wait and see.

User Image

Kayne smiled as he watched both the princess and the apprentice chef interact as if the social statuses wouldn't matter at all. At the princess' request however, that was when his eyes dilated in surprise, unaware that someone of such status would like to try such a common house errand. After several seconds, the chef's mouth broke into a small grin before standing up, picking up the coins and counting each piece one by one, and that was when he thought of a proposition. "You are talking about campfire food, correct? It is of a different story to start a fire from scratch unless you are an Elementor blessed with the fire element. You may try to cheat a little, but it's much better to get through the hard work with the right amount of wood. Hmmmm... I will teach you the special lessons in my free time, though not too soon. Still having business to take care of."

He then slipped the coins into his pocket. "Also, as a special treat, you'll both get bread to compliment the soup. We aren't able to finish the entire stock and some begin to grow stale, so better get them now before they'll become moldy, unless you want to make bread pudding, which will be for another time," Kayne winked, being slightly playful.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                          ❥ ❜ MOOD tab tired, still a bit peppy
                                          ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab Pepper, the princess
                                          ❥ ❜ OOC tab

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image

------P E P I N

"Ack! I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry, Princess! I mean, Catherine!" The child continued to frazzle as she struggled to maintain the proper response to the Princess's request. Why would she want to even not be talked like this as usual? Nobles would get this kind of treatment each day! Unless the academy had a law against that kind of thing. It's not like she would even know anything about that, just being the sole daughter of nameless parents. Right after she had her little slip up, Pepper would be reminded of Kayne's classes coming within the next day. It seemed like she would be interested in attending the man's lecture as well! Another classmate was always good news in the child's book! "I will! Kayne's a very good professor! You should come by too if you can. Maybe he'll make us more food like last time." She hinted, smiling at Jolly Old Kayne before hurrying back to her awaiting soup in progress.

Coming back to her pot, the chef moved onto the next step, which was tossing more stuff into the pot and seeing what stuck. She would retrieve tomatoes and potatoes from the inventory of the kitchen and extracting the broth of the tomato in a separate bowl. "Where are you..." She said, searching through the spices and stuff as she ran back and seasoned the broth with a few spices and such she thought would work nice with the dish. Her right hand returned to the knife and began to cut up pieces of the potato. Once enough had been made for the soup, she rushed over to the still cooking soup and dumped in the potato pieces before doing the same for the tomato broth. She began to stir and continue to season the dish for a while before placing it in the bottom rung to heat up.

A while passed as Catherine and Kayne were left to their own devices, though Pepper emerged twenty minutes later holding two bowls with spoons for both of her companions. "Dinner's ready! It's veggie soup, so eat up!" The young chef said while placing both of them down in front of them and going back into the kitchen to prepare her own bowl. She arrived a while later, sitting next to Kayne and digging in.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:17 am
User Image

Definitely, Catherine was saying that it's okay to be informal at times, though right now, she was happy to know that she's free to receive the leftover bread. The princess watched the chef performing her magic on the soup until finally, it was finished and it was time for them to eat up. But still, considering that Zelda was still at the bed, she would have to carry the tray all the way to the dorm room. With that, after the bread was handed to her by Kayne, she picked up the tray containing the food and nodded, the smell being the indication that it would be a good meal for them both. "Thanks for the service, you two. See you later tomorrow," she spoke before leaving, having to be cautious of the steps so that she wouldn't clumsily trip and be left grumbling with the food scattered all over. The last time she tripped was during the duel with Kissa, but at least it wasn't with the food around, which would be a bummer at all.

Definitely, it was decided; cooking classes would be the thing she would be attending tomorrow, after sorting out through other things first alongside taking care of Zelda.

-- Catherine Exits --

User Image

The professor was generous enough to hand over the bread as the bonus since, after all, there must be something to pick up the broth. As soon as the princess left to the dorms with the food in tow, he then looked at the soup prepared by Pepper. The bits of vegetables were definitely there, and the aroma was visible as well; some people would end up salivating at the sight. The professor thanked for the food before digging in, making sure to take careful sips of the broth. The explosion of flavors were visible in his mouth and he couldn't help but hum softly in appreciation. It was definitely delicious in his standards, nothing less than what the apprentice chef would do to appease the customers willing to taste her creations.

"Definitely outstanding, Pepper. It makes me feel fired up for the cooking class tomorrow," Kayne commented eagerly. He then tore a piece of the bread and dipped it into the soup before popping it into his mouth, appeased with the result.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                          ❥ ❜ MOOD tab definitely appeased
                                          ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab Pepper (after the princess left)
                                          ❥ ❜ OOC tab

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:10 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : kitchen / cafeteria | status : single | mood : curious | company : no one | outfit : shirt, pants and leather boots (diff. color this time); hair tied into a ponytail | profile: x | OOC : okay, new day starts

-- New Day Post --

It was definitely reckless of Catherine to confront the court mage of his current problems that bugged him up to this day, more so when she confronted him to just spill the beans. Though she may end up not convincing the male entirely to have it resolved right away, she wasn't the type to just stand around and do nothing. She could only wish the other good luck, since today's the day of cooking electives and, as stated yesterday, she was willing to try out getting her hands dirty a bit more at something other than assignments and physical training. There was a lot of ingredients available on the pantry and the princess was tempted to eat even a single chunk of ham, but no, she must resist. The princess, however, found the cookbook that was left on the table, possibly by Jolly Kayne. After all, a small peek wouldn't hurt, right?

With careful fingers, she lifted the first few pages until she looked at the table of contents, noticing that included in the list are bread, appetizers, stews, roasted meat and even cakes and cookies for desert. But considering that the recipes may look intimidating at first glance, she should get acquainted with the history and terminology, hence, that was where she was heading first.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:53 pm
                                                                    𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽
                                                                    ╒═══════════════════════════════════╕

-Enter Kitchen/Cafeteria-

Kissa had completed the lesson quickly yesterday, and retired to her own dorm. She was tired after shifting, so she had went to bed early, so she had woken up early. After getting dressed, Kissa headed to the Kitchen to eat breakfast and for Cooking class. Kissa was surprised to to Catherine in the kitchen, as she expected the princess to have all her meals made herself. The princess of Trendel refused to let her good mood be ruined by the redhead's existence, so she simply ignored her and scanned the room for Jolly Kayne. As she did this, her eyes locked onto the book Catherine was looking at. Kissa walked over there stealthily, and peeked over the redhead's shoulder, not caring if she was noticed or not. The Valorian princess was flipping through a cookbook, which was quite interesting. The Trendel princess would continue to watch until Cathy addressed her, or if Jolly Kayne entered.

╘═══════════════════════════════════╛

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Kitchen/Cafeteria for Cooking Class
                                                                    𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Catherine
                                                                    𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Casual Cute
                                                                    𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Cheerful
                                                                    𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: N/A
                                                                    𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣: Tied in a high ponytail.
                                                                    𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~

Quote:
                                                                    Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                                                                    Quote:

Erythyr

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:02 pm
User Image

------P E P I N

The day's weather had taken a turn for the worse, but it still didn't deter Pepper from making the trip down to the school. She would brave the rain and scurry towards the building in her normal clothes. With no coat or anything to keep her warm, it was the best she could do to shelter her body against the cold. Her hands were tucked away inside of the sleeves as she ran through the woods leading towards the forest. It wasn't long until she had stepped foot inside of the academy, safe from any beasts that would do her harm. Once inside, her hands would pop back out of their sleeves as she happily made her way towards the kitchen area, doing her red mane into a nice ponytail. Thoughts of the stuff they would make run through her mind as she hurried to class among the crowds of actual students. After a few run in with the knees of students and tripping near the second left turn, she stood before the classroom and brought both hands inside of her.

As her feet carried her inside, a familiar face would be present in the room. The smaller ball of red hair ran over with the same starstruck look on her face, interrupting her reading session of whatever book she had been carrying. "Princess! Welcome back to the Cooking class! How was the rest of your day yesterday? Did you do any exciting things like battling dragons or killing evil people?!" Pepper asked, hopping up and down while she shot questions in Catherine's direction. Once her onslaught had finished for the time being, she looked over at the other female with fox ears. Or cat ears. They seemed pretty similar. "Oh! Howdy to you too, miss!"

Quote:

Erythyr

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:46 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : kitchen / cafeteria | status : single | mood : curious but happy | company : Pepper, Kissa | outfit : shirt, pants and leather boots (diff. color this time); hair tied into a ponytail | profile: x | OOC :

In fact, it was rare of Catherine to be engrossed at something a commoner would do aside from her Elementor classes and physical training, but it was related to food, so she should try. Truly, a few of the terms may sound foreign for her but thankfully, there was the meaning for them for clarification. The apprentice chef's voice piped out, almost jolting her due to shock, but she managed turning around and greeting the fellow red-head with a smile, leaving the book open. "Hello, Pepper! Well, what you said was close, but not quite. It was more of an emotional battle than a physical one that I had to deal with, especially with the terror teacher having something to sort out first. Turned out that he had relationship problems with someone." That was all she could disclose to the chef about Lerato considering that she planned to keep the story short. More importantly, there was Kissa, which left her a little bummed inside with the memory of the loss, but yet again, she had to stay positive.

"Wow, never thought we'll be having the same electives again, Kissa. Are you also a fan of food?" Definitely, the question was a generic one, though not completely wrong since Trendel has its own food supply, though limited. Valor's was a bit more, but still limited depending on the condition of the farms and water bodies that served as the homes for fish and other underwater species not labeled as legends.

Erythyr

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:25 pm
                                                                    𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽
                                                                    ╒═══════════════════════════════════╕

Kissa was startled when a small redhead entered the kitchen, saying hello to Cathy and saying howdy to Kissa as if she were just a normal person. That kind of annoyed the shifter, the Valorian princess being addressed as Princess, but the Trendel princess being addressed without realization of who she was. Though Kissa didn't flaunt her royalty like some other people (Cathy's flaunting may just be Kissa's imagination). The princess of Trendel also didn't mind not being recognized, but when standing beside the opposing princess, it hurt. In response to Cathy's question, she responded,

"I love food. I also wanted to have and elective with Kaari, but it seems he isn't here..." Her voice trailed off as her eyes searched around the room for her twin. She turns to the little girl,
                                                                    "Howdy to you too! Are you a student here?" She asked. Pepper, Cathy had said, right? A fitting name that matched her bright red hair. Kissa wondered if Pepper was actually a student at the Academy. Probably not, as she looked about 9 or 10. Maybe she was the child of a staff, perhaps? Unlikely. The only redhead faculty Kissa knew of was Mr. Smythe, and as far as she knew, he was single.

╘═══════════════════════════════════╛

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Kitchen/Cafeteria for Cooking Class
                                                                    𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Catherine
                                                                    𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Casual Cute
                                                                    𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Cheerful
                                                                    𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: N/A
                                                                    𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣: Tied in a high ponytail.
                                                                    𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~

Quote:
                                                                    Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                                                                    Quote:

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces