Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Dining Wing ➣Main Dining Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

══════════════════════════════════════

Willow was amused by Gin's response to say the least. She wasn't all that scared of the wolf, knowing he probably wouldn't kill her. Probably. Most likely. Maybe. Willow would be happy to leave during this situation, quit while you're ahead, you know? But alas, she would have to continue to gamble, she still needed some food for herself and Lelyna. Luckily blind kid told Gin that she was probably there for food, which, in Willow's opinion, should've been the wolf's first thought. They were in the Kitchen after all. The white haired boy also joked about her being an assassin, before giving a display of affection towards Gin as he rubbed his cheek against the wolf's.

"I-I'm sorry to interupt... I... am just getting food..." She 'stammered'. Gin probably could see right through her lies, but the albino probably couldn't. Though Willow didn't know much about the kid. Willow went towards the counter to pick up some bread and fruit. She wasn't a cook, so it was pointless to try and make something special. She continued to rummage around for foods until she would be adressed again.

══════════════════════════════════════

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Kitchen
                                                    𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Gin & Sokea
                                                    𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: As seen.
                                                    𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Curious...
                                                    𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: Nothing
                                                    𝕠𝕠𝕔: HMPHHHH
                                                    𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣: [x]

the_littlest_dragonfly
                                                    Trash Puppy
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:51 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

While it was more than likely that Willow had come to the kitchen to get something to eat, that didn’t mean that he wasn’t irritated by her mere presence. Willow thrived on gossip and Gin knew full well that she was going to linger around for as long as she could to see what she could find out about them and why they were embracing in the kitchen.

With his gaze still narrowed on the female, he growled lightly. If it wasn’t for Sokea gently rubbing his cheek against his chest, Gin would have marched over to the female, thrust some bread and cheese into her arms and told her to ‘beat it’. Frowning deeply, he turned his attention away from Willow to look down at Sokea. He didn’t want to let the male go, but they weren’t exactly in a private area.

Huffing a bit, he looked toward their dishes for a moment, then the door. Kayne would kill him if he left dirty dishes for someone else to clean – Kayne wouldn’t know it was Gin right away, but he’d find out, likely from Willow. “Lets cleanup then go somewhere private.” He stated as he looked over at Willow with a glare.

Reluctantly releasing Sokea, he moved to grab the plates and such to take them to the sink. Scraping the leftover food into the compose bucket, Gin was quick to wash everything as best he could – as to not further anger Kayne with half-assed cleaning – before he placed them on the rack to dry. Drying his hands, he was quick to turn to Sokea. Taking his roommates hand, he didn’t say a word before heading for the door.

The only truly private place they could go to talk was their room, so that was exactly where Gin headed. Along the way, he found himself interlacing their fingers together. Part of him said it was because it was a more comfortable way to hold Sokea’s hand, but he knew, deep down, that he wanted that extra connection with the male.

-Exit Gin and Sokea to Gin and Sokea’s Dorm Room-

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

Trashpuppy

Erythyr

Quote:

Gin Kuroko - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:21 am
Cyrus Marshall
~ Leaving The Bakery Area for The Kitchens/Cafeteria (Outside) ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cyrus had seen something close to fear in Emma's eyes as he'd loped towards them, stepping swiftly around Krem's side before seemingly blocking the pathway altogether. It had perhaps not been the best plan, but as Krem thankfully recognised him, the female seemed to grow more confident - if only a little. It was reassuring to hear she was 'game' for the lift though and once they were settled, Cyrus would take off towards the Academy. [Exit Bakery]

Although he'd not had the luxury of experiencing the Academy Cafeteria, it certainly wasn't a difficult place to find - A Tiger's sense of smell is only a fraction as effective as that of a Canine's, but nobody needed super senses to pick up on the aromas that turned his direction towards the Kitchens.

The guards on the gate were less than prepared to see a large, Black Tiger charging right for them and quickly brandished their weapons, ready to shut the gates and stop their advance, but having perhaps witnessed Cyrus's Shifter Form back at the Barracks - and the fact he had passengers - the men swiftly held their weapons at ease and stood aside, watching as the Tiger raced past before slowing to a quick lope - Now within the Academy Grounds, he needed to watch his speed to ensure nobody was caught unawares or even injured by stepping out infront of him...

Sniffing the air as he slowed to a trot, Cyrus's ears twitched, swiveling this way and that as he sought out the sound of voices before turning a final corner and finding himself outside the back of the Kitchens.

The heat from the ovens and ranges were perhaps the reason why windows and doors were ajar - letting out the most intriguing of scents as the Tiger finally came to a stop. As before, he would lie down, allowing the pair to dismount before rising up onto his hind legs and returning to his human form.

"My apologies for the scare, I just hope I got you here on time...?" He was panting a little, but the run had done him some good - It had also been welcome distraction, breaking him from his thoughts. He would bow his head slightly, then turn his gaze to Krem, hoping he hadn't spoilt the male's fun by making the journey there a little shorter than expected...

Quote:

Queen Hera Kami

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Clothing: As seen
With: Krem and Emma
Feeling: Much better after that run
OoC Aye, they could have had a good natter on the walk there...maybe he got her there too quickly...? (Sorry Krem) heh...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

Theodlac [Krem] Valser xxxxxxxxxEoana Guard

[En route to Kitchen]

It had not been Krems intention to ride his friend. Even the thought had him cursing the whole idea. Krem had hoped to take a stroll through the market with his new found interest, talking all lovingly and crap like that. Stuff to get her swooning right? No, instead he was greeted by Cyrus, near growling, at the two a few feet away from the Bakery. Krem's face fumed in confusion and frustration. To his surprise, Emma was alright with the idea, just short of her clinging to Krem. His eyes darted to her, confused for a moment before acceptance had to sink through. He'd suppress a small groan and assist Emma onto Cyrus, he grumbled incoherently.

Krem would ride in front, Emma clinging to the back of him. Sadly with all the armor, he couldn't correctly appreciate the women's body pushed against his own. Her hands did slip around his waist, clutching together afront. He'd shake his head and smile a bit, bringing a hand to her two, cupping them with his single hand as they begun to ride his friend. He still hated the thought of that.

[enter the academy and soon the entrance to the back kitchen]

They had ridden together for a much shorter time, cutting the time in half. It was good for Emma though, so he'd bite his tongue. He shan't see his lady get yelled at for something not her fault. All three would end their little adventure just short of the doorway to the kitchen. Krem hopped down, offering his hand to Emma, but to play it safe, he'd grip her waist and let her jump down from Cyrus. He had lowered himself enough that such things weren't needed, but one must take an opportunity when given.

The two now off of Cyrus, Krem would send a glare toward his mate and through gritted teeth "Never...again." He said in a faint whisper, sure as hell embarrassed to take his friend on a little joy ride. Krem sucked his teeth and released a heavy sigh before glancing to Emma. "I hope you found that...." He really struggled to speak "eventful." Krem released yet another heavy sigh. "Seems I must bid you adue. Perhaps we can see each other soon if you're willing?" Krem cocked his head to the side, hopeful eyes gleaming over Emma. He'd reach for her hand and do yet again, a kiss to the front of her hand. "Enjoy yourself." Krem would wink, and part ways from her. Whatever her response, he'd have to take. Hopefully, it would be a good one.

Turning on his heel, Krem sent another glare to the other guard, rolling his eyes and huffing away, ashamed to even think about what just transpired.
        [exit to barracks with grumpy Krem]

[◈ Where - Bakery] xxx
[◈ With - Emma] xxx
[◈ Feeling - Excited] xxx
[◈ Outfit- Full armor] xxx
[◈OCC- ] xxx

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫xxx

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:00 pm

User Image

-- Enter --

The walk towards the kitchen was a casual one, though Kayne's thoughts had drifted elsewhere, looking back at Lerato's narration about the incident yesterday. The poor princess and her girlfriend were certainly banged up, and he hated to see the crestfallen looks on their faces. In case there would be no cooking class today because the students were busy with the other electives, or simply got caught up by the whirlwind of events to the point in which they would feel traumatized, it wouldn't stop him from doing what he had to do. Once he entered the kitchen, however, there were a few people inside already, though the guard whom he had met yesterday became grouchy and was leaving the kitchen. The chef gave them a happy wave. Hello, Jolly Kayne here at your service. Sorry for the slight delay since I had to check the aftermath of the incident yesterday and it's only recently that I'm informed about it. I hope this won't dampen the enthusiasm for what are we going to do today."

But more importantly, there was the happy smile gracing Kayne's lips, though at the back of his head, there was still the worry. It still gnawed him, but he should push it aside from the time being. The infirmary visit still had to wait.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab happy, still internally worried
                                    ❥ ❜ LOCATION tab kitchen
                                    ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab everyone within his vicinity
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab had taken meds so I'm a bit less under the weather than yesterday.

Quote:

Queen Hera Kami

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:30 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Krem didn’t seem to like the ride too much. Emma couldn’t say that she particularly liked the ride, but it was close enough to riding on the back of a horse that she wasn’t too put off by it. Clinging to Krem helped a lot too. With her arms wrapped tightly around his waist and her cheek pressed against his shoulder, all Emma had to do was hold on and all was well. Much to her delight, she felt Krem’s hand reach down to clasp hers as they traveled toward the Academy. Smiling wide, she felt her cheeks heat in a blush – one that Krem wouldn’t see.

In no time, the trio arrived at the Academy and Cyrus must have followed his nose because she didn’t recognize the way he took as a direct path. Regardless, they arrived at the back entrance to the kitchens in record time. Reluctant, Emma released Krem and watched as he got off Cyrus’s back. She’d been about to attempt dismounting when she felt Krem’s hand reach up to grasp her waist. Smiling down at the guard, she hoped off of Cyrus's back and hesitated to relinquish his hand.

Turning to look at Cyrus, Emma watched as the tiger went onto his hind legs and transformed back into his human form. At Cyrus’s words, Emma peeked inside the kitchen. Much to relief she didn’t immediately catch sight of Kayne or anyone else for that matter. It seemed, despite the odds, that she’d made it on time. “Thank you for the ride, Cyrus. It wasn’t how I’d imagined getting here today, but it certainly was an adventure to say the least.” She didn’t blame Krem for not wanting to partake in that ride ever again – it was likely an awkward situation for the two friends.

Looking back at Krem, she offered him a warm smile. “It was…an interesting experience. But I’m grateful for both of your help.” Although she had to wonder; if she didn’t know the way to the Academy, then how would she find her way back to the Horseman’s Inn? Figuring she’d cross that bridge when she came to it, Emma pushed the thought from her mind.

Krem’s words made her a bit sad, she didn’t want to say goodbye just yet, but she wasn’t the only one with a job to do today. Nodding a little, she smiled when Krem took her hand again and placed a kiss on her knuckles as he’d done several times over the last two days. “I’m sure we’ll meet again soon, Krem. You do know where I’m staying after all.” She said with a knowing, teasing smile. Nodding at his last words, she felt him reluctantly let go of her hand before he turned on his heel and headed away from the kitchen. Offering Cyrus a grateful smile, she watched the two depart before straightening her dress, cloak and hair and stepping into the kitchen.

Kayne, who’d appeared during the course of her brief conversation with Krem, offered her a friendly, cheerful smile. She was confused by his words but nodded and smiled none the less. “Good morning, Mr. Nightroad. I apologize if I kept you waiting.” Emma said as she came inside and moved deeper into the kitchen. “What would you like me to do first?” Removing her cloak, she hung it on one of the pegs near the door and waited for Kayne’s instruction – she was here to be his assistant after all…

═══════════════════╝

Bar Maid || Emma Grace Forrester

Queen Hera Kami

Tala Maxwell

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Emma Grace Forrester - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:55 pm
Cyrus Marshall
~ Shortly Leaving The Kitchens/Cafeteria (Outside) ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now, if Cyrus had still been unaware as to his late partner's whereabouts and aching to see that she was okay, Krem's pursuing actions might just have added to the Tiger's already depressive thoughts that he'd driven her away - the look on Krem's face wasn't necessarily been the one he'd expected, after all, he'd only been trying to help, hoping that by assisting the male's acquaintance to her meeting on time might just have been looked upon favorably, but sadly it was not to be and the Tiger bowed his head as Krem wished Emma that she enjoy herself before taking his leave...

It wouldn't be long after Emma and Kayne disappeared that Cyrus would jog after his comrade - he knew Krem was more than a little peeved that their walk had been more than halved, but as he slowed, he would slip ahead of the male slightly - not to block his way, for he would now walk backwards - but enough for his next sentence to be heard...

"Y'know...I think I ran a little too fast there..." he rubbed the back of his head as he took a step back with every forward step Krem made, "Just got kinda fed up with moping around all the time and thought I'd try and help...Sorry if I spoilt any plans...But" he raised an eyebrow, his Amber eyes showing a playful spark that seemed to have been missing for quite some time... "But don't be mad...I doubt she knows the way back...hmm?" he tilted his head as a smile pinched at the edges of his lips, "Maybe she'll need her Knight in Rusty Armour to see her home again? You could take All Evening then," the Rusty armour bit was just like Krem's 'Old Man' comment - mere words of play, but he decided it best to leave the comment at that as he stepped aside to allow Krem to continue walking.

Whether the male continued on, or stopped, Cyrus would take on his Shifter Form, sitting to watch Krem for just a moment longer before heading off in the other direction - The initial run had given him quite the burst of energy and whilst the feeling was there, he wanted to run with it - literally.

[~ Exit Kitchens/Cafeteria for a good run and then Returning eventually to The Barracks ~]

Quote:

Queen Hera Kami

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Clothing: As seen
With: Kayne, Krem and Emma
Feeling: Much better after that run, yet sorry that he spoilt any plans between Krem and Emma
OoC Current Tune in mind White Flag (Can just imagine Cyrus in Tiger Form Running to this...heh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:30 am

User Image

Well, that was something to make a great exit especially with the other guard swiftly running through his animal form aside from the weird compliments. That one aside, he cleared his throat, composing himself. "Planning to teach the students the art of tea brewing, but I guess there will be no lesson for today, due to the incident as well as the preparations for the Academy Gala tonight that only students and staff can attend. However, I do need to cheer up the students who are confined to the infirmary since they are the victims. So, here's what you are going to do..."

He ended introducing Emma to the different containers of tea, mostly made out of dried herbs and plants from foreign lands since that was all that he could get, but the experimentation phase was the fun part, and because of the weather, there would be some cold water, which would be perfect for this scenario though the pot had to be used for boiling at the correct temperature. He pulled out his mother's notes about tea brewing, an old bound book with some frayed edges on the cover, and the pages were yellowed out due to the passage of time but otherwise, the writing was legible. He turned the pages to read the instructions, and Kayne was the one telling Emma to prepare the pot and water for the boiling stage, and while the boiling had begun, he asked the trainee about something that was still relevant to the topic.

"Say... may I ask what's your favorite tea? We may have to let them taste a form of comfort from your old days back in your father's tavern." Since Kayne's father was just an occasional guest, he wasn't sure if tea was also served there, hence Kayne wanted to know more.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab a bit awkward, but now productive
                                    ❥ ❜ LOCATION tab kitchen
                                    ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab Emma
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:08 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Emma hadn’t heard anything about an incident at the Academy, but if it meant that classes were cancelled for the day, then it must have been something bad. Nodding a little at his words, she realized that whatever had happened had been so bad, it had caused harm to several students. Concerned, she nodded a little. “Anything I can do to help.”

As Kayne went through the containers of tea, she smelled each one. Each tea had a different aroma, a different, unique spice to them. While teas were subtle in their flavors – coffee was much more flavorful and aromatic. But Emma liked tea better. Watching Kayne flip through the weathered book, she waited patiently for his direction. His question made her smile. Her father had been a coffee drinker, but her mother had been a lover of tea. When Emma was very young, her father had introduced her to tea and told her stories of her mother while she drank it. It was a happy memory and one that she cherished dearly.

“My favorite tea? Oh there are so many…” For each season, Emma had a favorite tea. But with the winter weather, she preferred spiced teas. “For winter weather, I enjoy chai tea…it’s a little spicy and it is delicious with cream and honey. It can be creamy and reminds me of a very subtle hot chocolate.” Emma said with a small smile.

“It’s a nice tea for this cold weather. When it’s warmer, subtle, fruity teas are lovely as well. My father’s tavern offered seasonal teas to compliment the foods that we offered. Our patrons seemed to enjoy that…they’d have tea with their meals during the day and wine and ale with their meals at night.” Emma missed her father with every fiber of her being, and she thanked him every day for the lessons he’d taught her growing up. When she had her own tavern, she would put all of her knowledge to good use.

═══════════════════╝

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:46 am

User Image

Kayne was looking through the compiled notes for the recommendations, though his mother added in something different from what Emma had mentioned, still offering a listening ear despite being focused on the writing. "Quite insightful, I must say. This book is a bit too outdated since your favorites are also good." After all, the compilation may have started back when the parents were young and married, some time before Kayne was born into this world. The legacy would continue on, so things may change, but one thing was for sure; the hospitality would remain intact, ready to provide the generosity that people deserve when they stumble upon the taverns that became part of their lives.

Once the water had heated well to the right temperature, the steeping was the next step, and there were small serving pots, one for each tea they would be brewing today. The proper dosage of ingredients were placed in each pot and water was poured, letting each of them steep for minutes depending on the type of concoction they were aiming for. But also, cups were then fetched, together with some sugar and honey for various degrees of sweetness. The first to be tried was the third brew that was concocted since it was made to be steeped for a short amount of time. Kayne then opened the sugar container, ready to be served in case any of them would like a spoonful or two.

"After you, milady," Kayne spoke like a gentleman while handing a small spoon for Emma. He just couldn't wait to get started on the taste test.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab a bit awkward, but now productive
                                    ❥ ❜ LOCATION tab kitchen
                                    ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab Emma
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Emma smiled a bit at his words, shaking her head. “All knowledge has weight and value. In time, it’s possible that traditions that are outdated, become popular again. Much like fashion.” Emma said with a smile. She knew full well that it was possible – trends came and went and came again in time. “But I might say, I am eager to try some of these lovely smelling teas…” Watching Kayne prepare each one, she studied how many scoops of each separate tea he placed in each serving pot for them to try.

In no time at all, Kayne was offering her a small spoon to scoop sugar into her cups if she so desired. “Thank you, Sir.” She said with a happy smile as she gently grasped the spoon and placed a small scoop of sugar into her cup. One by one the pair tried the individual teas that Kayne had brewed for them to taste test. There were several that Emma found very delightful and some that she felt were bland without cream and honey. But that was the beauty of tea – there was something for everyone, a tea to please any pallet. Of course, the spiced chai was her favorite and the tea that she savored the most. But by the end, she freely admitted that she had a couple new favorites from the bunch.

“That was quite lovely. The chai was my favorite, but that isn’t a surprise. But I found the raspberry mint to be very pleasant and the lemon ginger, when mixed with honey to be very soothing. What did you think, Mr. Nightroad? Do you have any favorites among them?” Emma hoped that there were a few that Kayne thought would cheer up the injured students in the infirmary. When paired with some cookies or sweet treats, she was sure that it would help brighten their days.

═══════════════════╝

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:32 am

User Image

Each variation that had been tasted by them both had various dimensions of flavor and the sweeteners did help to add up another dimension in varying amounts. He was about to finish that last cup when he heard the question from Emma herself, sparing a side-way glance at her before replying. "Orange is quite good for me, but also, there's the black oolong tea, which is rare, slightly expensive treat, costing a few more gold coins than the usual tea that commoners can enjoy, and it is mainly because of the trading from foreign lands far from the kingdoms and Eoana." Considering that there were ships designed for transporting ingredients left and right and how the laborers had to be paid for their hard work, those were just few reasonable motives behind the price hike, though economy would end up shifting again if there would be something going on that would affect the areas majorly. Time had passed by and it was time for Kayne to drop by the infirmary for the visit, albeit just brief since, after all, there was still the feast that he had to contribute.

The tray was laden with a tea pot, condiments and several spoons and cups, enough for only a few people inside the infirmary including the doctor and nurse. He would be the one carrying it while Emma would follow his way later on. "Among the people who were injured in the incident were the princess and her beloved. Now's the time that you say hi to them," with that, he left the kitchen alongside her, but without adding more with a smile curling up his lips. "Maybe you'll come to like them, but we'll just drop by for a quick greeting. We do have a feast to prepare for the Gala, after all."

-- Exit --

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab productive, cheerful
                                    ❥ ❜ LOCATION tab kitchen
                                    ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab Emma
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:29 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Kayne’s favorites were much different than hers, but that was the beauty of tea. There were so many different varieties and flavors that you never knew what someone was going to like. The odds that they would have had the same favorites were so slim, that it was no surprise that they’re chosen favorites didn’t overlap. Regardless, she was thankful for the opportunity to taste so many teas. Emma hadn’t realized how expensive and rare some of them actually were! She was glad that her tastes were a bit ‘cheaper’.

“Thank you for letting me try all of these wonderful teas, Mr. Nightroad. I had no idea that some of them were so rare or expensive.” It was amazing how this was her ‘interview’ and yet she had been given the opportunity to try such luxurious items. But the reason for the extravagance was soon revealed – it seemed that among the people she was soon to meet, was a Princess. Emma suspected that Kayne had prepared some of the more expensive teas to cater to the taste of Royalty. Emma had no doubt that a Princess would expect a variety of expensive teas. This of course came from assumptions and rumors she had heard about the tastes of the wealthy as well as the limited experience she’d had with nobility at the various establishments she’d worked at over the years. One had to wonder, was she right to assume things about a Princess based on her dealings in the past?

To her surprise, Kayne carried the tray on his own. He hadn’t asked for her to help, only for her to accompany him. Puzzled by this, as she was supposed to be assisting him, Emma took to holding the door for him and walking alongside him as they made their way through the halls. “I do hope that the Princess and her beloved are well enough to attend the Gala tonight, it would be a shame for them to miss it.” Although, again, she was sure that the Princess, being Royalty, was used to such events…But again, this was only an assumption on her part. In any case, Emma hoped that the Princess and her beloved were able to attend the function tonight.

“I admit, I am a bit intimidated to meet someone of Royal birth, but I will do my best to not embarrass you or myself.” If anything, Emma would likely remain silent unless addressed directly. What could she possibly say to a Royal anyway? Walking alongside Kayne, Emma felt both excitement and anxiety about the coming meeting.

[ - Exit to Infirmary - ]

═══════════════════╝

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:05 pm

User Image

-- Enter --

Now that the infirmary visit has been settled, it was time to work on the feast, though it turned out that the three weren't the only ones working in the kitchen for the important occasion. There were two more chefs coming in to help out, which was something Kayne wouldn't mind since the serving portions would definitely be huge and there would be a lot of people coming by, more specifically the students and the staff. "Looks like this kitchen will become a melting pot of enticing aromas when we are done, and this is what I like to see," he said as he rolled up his sleeves. There were some additional ingredients delivered to the kitchen while Kayne was away with the infirmary visit together with Emma, which was nice because everyone would feel hungry and they would like to chow down on something while enjoying the drinks. Well, who knows if some people would end up getting drunk? But then again, alcoholic beverages were an absolute no-no to students who were minors.

Kayne snatched three aprons and gave one each to the girls before putting it on and tying it in place. Hand sanitation was then observed before the workstations were occupied. As the chef began to grasp the knife, he gave each of the girls a thoughtful glance before speaking up and raising the blade up his shoulder. "Time to give them the preparation that they deserve before being devoured soon at the feast."

Indeed, it was going to be along afternoon.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab excited, productive
                                    ❥ ❜ LOCATION tab kitche
                                    ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab Emma, Pepper
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:53 pm

User Image

-- Day Flip --

Kayne let Emma take care of the tavern on this day before he left to the Academy so that he would get started on the elective lesson for today. Eventually, he decided to have the tea brewing session, with the students this time, a way to catch up due to the incident last time. He hoped that the students would feel interested in the art, more so when it was partially due to appeasing the guests during visits and it was one way to keep the conversations going. After all, tea was certainly making magic on those who could sense the presence, more so with the smell and taste. He was slipping through the pages of the guide to tea-brewing, contemplating on what he had to introduce to the students.

That one aside, he heard word that a co-worker of his had left to another place, apart from Lerato who took a break to visit his family. Lerato's explanation was valid, though Kayne couldn't decipher exactly why that other teacher decided to leave. While he had a slight hunch that it would be because of personal reasons, the actual motive would be different than what he thought it would be. No, the answers would wait till another time, possibly once this class was done for.

❥ ❜ PROFILE tab x
                                    ❥ ❜ MOOD tab busy, slightly distracted
                                    ❥ ❜ LOCATION tab Kitchen
                                    ❥ ❜ COMPANY tab all by himself
                                    ❥ ❜ OOC tab

Quote:

Neryem

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities