35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:20 am
Jesse Randall
~ Main Dining Hall ~

User ImageUser Image

She'd done it again - Still trying her hardest to decipher the meaning of her ever-recurring dream, Jesse had spent much of her evening sitting up reading through the tome she'd borrowed from the Library... How many times she'd renewed that book was beyond her, but if anyone had asked her about their own dreams, there was a high chance she'd be able to tell them...Even if the story behind her own was still a mystery.

Having completely slept through Rin's leaving their dorm room that morning, Jesse awoke feeling quite the hunger... When was the last time she'd eaten anyways? Her large ears would flop outwards as she let out a long yawn before taking a moment to get herself ready for the day... Once dressed, she would gather up the books she had purchased in order to cover for her Botany Class, then, taking on her Shifter Form, she would scamper down towards the Dining Hall, planning to treat herself to whatever yummy delicacies the cooks might have rustled up for the student that morning.

Careful to return to her human form before entering the Dining Hall - all part of keeping things 'clean' to avoid any upset from those who were iffy about animals being in a place of eating - Jesse would push open the large doors, taking a moment to breathe deep the scent of cooking before stepping inside and making her way up to the line to grab a tray... There was no telling what was available that morning, but it was highly unlikely that she would turn her nose up at it...

Voice of Aegis

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Appearance: Wearing This, but her Fennec Form Still has spots
With: A scattering of other students
Feeling: Ravenous
OoC ....SPOTS! lol*"" Bit of a naff post, but hopefully it'll improve lol* sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:44 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

“Lovely. Let me just set Brageet on her perch…” Gannon said as he moved to open the door to his office. However, Brageet, seemingly aware of his intention chirped her disapproval and cuddled in closer to his neck, lightly nipping at his ear with her beak.

<<’I want to stay with you.’>> She said through their mind-link, her voice tired and sweet – she was so cute when she was tired. Smiling a bit, Gannon chuckled and reached up to caress her breast feathers lightly with his fingertips. <<’Alright my love, as you wish.’>> Gannon replied, relocking the door to his office before looking to Philia.

“She wishes to accompany us.” He clarified, in case Philia didn’t pick up on the way Brageet was cuddling him possessively. Turning to head toward the dining hall, he led the way, Philia at his side.

[ - Exit to/Enter into Dining Hall - ]

As was to be expected, the dining hall had quite a few students who were dining – students who didn’t have elective classes to run to first thing in the morning. There were a few other staff members as well, but everyone seemed occupied with either their food or the conversations of their friends or peers. As he led Phila toward the kitchen line where food was laid out for anyone to take. Spying Jesse, he smiled softly, it had been a while since he’d seen the shifter female. He had heard about her short stay in the infirmary, but he hadn’t had a chance to check up on her.

“Good Morning, Jesse. You look like you are doing well. How have you been? Are you feeling alright?” He asked, giving her a friendly smile and greeting. Grabbing a plate, he took a few things to eat – fruit, eggs, toast, bacon, and some tea to drink it all with. “Philia, are you sure you would like something? Tea maybe?” He asked, not wanting her to feel left out.

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Voice of Aegis

Tala Maxwell

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:36 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ
                                            x x x[/white] 山雨欲来风满楼 x x x ★★★★

Jei's day started off pretty uneventful. He was glad that he was rid of the headache he was plagued with the day prior, taking plenty of bed rest during the day and drinking as much water as he could. It was a little frustrating with his health being shoddy once in awhile but he figured if he ate more vegetables, perhaps that could help with his body strengthening itself. After he got ready for the day, the professor and Moopsie left his lovely pink home in the direction of the academy.

He hummed to himself as they trekked along, the small red fox taking the time to sniff everything on the way as if it changed substantially after a few days. Jei was hoping to snag Gannon for breakfast if he wasn't too swamped with work considering he had a serious proposal to make. He swallowed nervously as he stepped inside of the building, silently praying that his question wouldn't be too outlandish for his partner but at the same time it made sense.

After a short disappointing visit to Gannon's office, Jei had no clue where to go next. He glanced at Moopsie then shrugged his shoulders. "Where do you think he went? Can you sniff him out, Moopsie?" The fox yipped then pawed at the door. Jei smiled, letting her out and following her steady pace. He still found it amazing how she seemed to understand everything he said and envied that his lover could communicate with animals to a level he could never achieve. She led him all the way to the main dining hall, pausing to wait every time Jei needed to catch up to his quick little friend.

Moopsie picked out Gannon and Brageet rather quickly. Jei smiled as he approached, giving him a quick pat on the back and chuckled, "I think this is the first time I've seen you here, Gannon. I'm just going to grab a plate at the back of the line." He felt kind of dumb that he forgot the staff could also go for the free meals. Durr. Jei snatched up a plate and helped himself to a variety of food. It didn't miss his attention that one of the shifter students was back from the infirmary and he spared her a smile as well. While they weren't his students, he cared for them all nonetheless.

Once Jei's plate was filled, he caught up to Gannon and one of the other staff members. He never actually spoke to Philia on his own but his expression remained polite as he gave her a nod. "Good morning...I really hope you don't mind me intruding right now."

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★
                                                      Company: Gannon. Philia. Jesse.
                                                      x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:40 am
User Image
-- -- -- -- -- --
⦕ 𝓟𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓪 ⦖
⦕ 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓸𝓿 ⦖

-- -- -- -- -- --

––----- - - - - -

~ Philia entered Main Dining Hall ~

Entering the Dining Hall, Philia did a slow scan of the area, noting all the students currently around. Her eyes narrowed as she would wonder if this was a good time to even ask the man about her student. The woman followed alongside the Court Mage for the time being and found herself recognising one of the students that they'd approach, a Shifter from a wihle back. Though she cannot recall if the young girl introduced herself back then. Listening for a moment, she learned the Shifter was called "Jesse." Philia then shook her head at Gannons question "I will be fine for now, thank you." The woman would wait until they were seated before she would get to her point, brushing her bangs to one side and putting her hands together to rest her chin on them.

"If I may. I need to talk to you about-" Her words came to a halt and another person approached. From what she knew, the man that greeted Gannon was unlikely to be a student. But before she could confirm the male had moved to get his own plate of food. She took the moment to make her purpose for being here clear to the Court Mage. "...It's about Miss Umbrawalker." She's state clearly, assuming he would know what she was going to talk to him about. Though it was up to Gannon as to whether or not now was a good time. When the possible Professor returned Philia sat up and looked to him, giving a slight smile. "I would not believe so, nor would I believe we've had a chance to meet. May I ask what you teach, Mister..?" She stopped there, await his reply before she'd turn to her own introductions.

- - - - - -----––

OoC:
Feeling: Curious
Company: Gannon, Jesse & a Professor?
Wearing: [Her Favourite]

Kefka Fanatica

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:37 pm
Jesse Randall
~ Main Dining Hall ~

User ImageUser Image

Still mulling over what she might be enticed to grab, Jesse's ears would perk up at the sound of her name and she would turn to see Gannon and a female whom she presumed was another tutor approaching the line and grabbing a tray, "Good Morning Sir," Reflecting his friendly smile, the little Shifter would beam back as the Court Mage asked how she was fairing, "I'm quite well, thank you, I have a few strange dreams every now and again, but I'm Pretty Good," Nodding and perhaps trying to convince herself she actually was 'pretty-good' Jesse would turn her attention to another teacher as Jei approached, wondering if she might just get away with being in her Shifter Form, seeing as though Gannon's Beautiful Owl and the Tenebraer Tutor's Foxy companion both seemed to be present with them...

"Maybe I can try that form sometime?" she had been working on trying to dispel the spots which had appeared on her coat for some time now, but perhaps a different appearance might help her in the long run? It was a thought either way and she would allow the trio of tutors to pass her by as she proceeded to ponder over what she might just help herself to...

Eventually, the Fennec Child would grab a selection of items and head off to find herself a seat - there was the thought that she'd perhaps piled up too much on her plate, but for such a small individual, she even surprised herself as she steadily made her way through her meal, taking the occasional moment to turn the pages of her Botany Book whilst she ate.

Voice of Aegis

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

Quote:

With: Gannon, Jei and Philia
OoC ....SPOTS! lol* ""

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:23 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

He was glad to hear that Jesse was doing well and that the only side effect of her visit to the infirmary were ‘a few strange dreams’. Seemed like a small price to pay for good health. Giving her a little smile, he watched her walk off to take a seat at a table. He hoped that if she ever needed anything, she would think of him and come to him for help or advice – as was his role as the Head Master of the Academy.

After grabbing his food, Gannon took a seat and looked to Philia as she spoke. Her words were cut off when an unexpected visitor arrived- Jei and his lovely fox Moopsie. “Ah, Jei, Good Morning…” Before much else could be said, Jei was walking off to get a plate of food. Smiling to himself, he shook his head a little in amusement.

Turning his full attention back to Philia, he silently urged her to continue. He had suspected that she would inquire about her student and her wellbeing. Sighing, he looked into his tea cup and frowned. “Camilla is currently recovering in the infirmary. It seems Lord Umbrawalker had a sparring match with his daughter. One that left her nearly dead and the training grounds destroyed.” He growled. Gannon didn’t care about the damage to the Academy, that could be repaired. No, what he was upset about was the fact that Lord Umbrawalker, Camilla’s Father, had nearly killed his own daughter in what should have been a simple sparring match. It seemed Lord Umbrawalker didn’t know when to hold back…

As Jei took a seat at the table, Gannon sipped his tea and let Jei and Philia get acquainted with one another. Taking a few bites of his food, he remained silent, lost in thought for a moment. Once their conversation teetered off a bit, Gannon looked back to Philia. “Was there something amiss, Philia?” He asked, wondering if Philia had merely wanted to know about her student or if she had something else to tell him. Granted, she could have just gone to the infirmary to see Camilla or ask Merek how she was doing…but she’d come to him…

═══════════════════╝

Voice of Aegis

Kefka Fanatica

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:20 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI ᑕᕼIᗷᗩ
                                            x x x[/white] 山雨欲来风满楼 x x x ★★★★

Jei had slid his butt right next to Gannon but was careful to keep his hands to himself. He wasn't quite sure how his partner was with public displays of affection but he figured it was especially inappropriate at the academy in front of the students and other professors. Before he began to dig into his plate, he gave the lady another polite smile, "I apologize for that. I'm actually just horrible at introducing myself to the other staff members. I'm Jei Chiba, professor of the Tadfaer and Tenebraer class. Errr...I...uh...also don't know who are you are or what you teach, miss."

His cheeks flushed sheepishly and he poked at his eggs while Moopsie hopped up onto his lap. She stretched out so she could give Gannon an affectionate nuzzle and yipped a small greeting to him and Brageet. Once their introduction was over, Jei began to eat his breakfast and refrained from interrupting the two. He had a feeling he maaay have interrupted something potentially important and knew better than to get in the way of his lover's job -- considering the man was also his boss.

Part of Jei wondered whether his own inquiry was going to seem all that important. He just figured since they were constantly with each other during their off-time, it made sense to move in together. Was that too soon for a relationship? He didn't know how those things worked. The professor was so starved that he was nearly finished his plate within minutes, leaning back to take a breather as he politely paid attention to the conversation between Gannon and Philia.

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x x★★★★
                                                      Company: Gannon. Philia. Jesse.
                                                      x x 执子之手,与子偕老 x x★★★★

the_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:47 pm
User Image
-- -- -- -- -- --
⦕ 𝓟𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓪 ⦖
⦕ 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓸𝓿 ⦖

-- -- -- -- -- --

––----- - - - - -

As Gannon mentioned that the cause of Camillas condition was her own father, Philia could not help but be caught off guard. Given the state of the Training Grounds she didn't want to think how hard he was on the poor girl. "...Her father? Her own family would do such a thing to her..?" Clearly the girls got some major problems in her life... Would this be why she seems so conditioned and focused on fighting? It would certainly add up, that much is obvious.

Philia nodded her head when the other Professor introduced himself as Jei. He then returned the same curiousity to which she would respond. "Philia Maksimov. I teach the Enhancer students. Pleasure to meet you." With introductions out of the way the woman heard Gannon ask her if something was wrong. She at least noticed his attitude when he answered about what happened... Which seemed to mean the Court Mage certainly had a colourful perspective about the situation. Or at least the man involved. But given the current environment it would be best not to press matters. Thus, she shook her head. "No... I just wished to confirm something. Sorry to use up your time." Standing up from her seat, Philia continued. "I wont take up anymore of your time, Sir Noble. I'm certain you have matters to attend to." The woman bowed her head in Gannon and Jei's direction before making her leave. Umbrawalker... She'd wonder on her way out... The name may be worth investigating...

~ Philia left for Grand Archive ~

- - - - - -----––

OoC:
Feeling: Intrigued
Company: No-one
Wearing: [Her Favourite]

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kefka Fanatica

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:34 am
Jesse Randall
~ Main Dining Hall ~

User ImageUser Image

Eventually, the plate had become clear - The Little Shifter would realise that when bringing a hand down to pierce something on her fork, only to tear her eyes away from the book to find the plate empty... "Oh," Her ears flopped outward - feeling a little embarrassed that she'd been so distracted that it had all gone without her realising, but at least she'd had something to eat.

Setting her book down on the table, Jesse would lift her gaze, glancing around and spotting only Gannon and the male tutor who had joined them at the counter - The other teacher must have left whilst she'd been so engrossed in her book? Whatever they'd been discussing hadn't been any of her business however, so she just smiled quietly to herself before starting to pack her books away.

"I'm gonna hafta take that Dream book back some time..." she would mumble to herself, recognising the cover as she slipped the last Botany book back into her bag. "Right, Go time." with a smile - and a cautious glance around, the Fennec Child would bow as though leaning to pick something up from the floor before taking on her Fox Form...

Still feeling as though people didn't like the idea of animals where others ate, she would once again glance around, just to confirm there were other animals around before skittering towards the door and slipping out through the gap.

[ ~ Jesse Leaves Dining Hall for Day Flip ~ ]

Voice of Aegis

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kefka Fanatica

Quote:

Quote:

With: Gannon, Jei
OoC ....SPOTS! lol* ""

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:58 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Once Jei returned to the table, he smiled a little bit as his lover took the seat right next to him. It wasn’t common knowledge that they two of them were dating. It wasn’t that they were hiding anything, or that they didn’t want people to know, it was simply that they didn’t feel the need for everyone to know their private business. However, that didn’t mean that Gannon would refrain from being affectionate towards Jei when he had the chance.

Looking back to Philia, he nodded a bit. “No need to apologize, Philia. I am glad to see your concern for Camilla. If there are any changes, I will keep you informed.” Watching Philia leave, Gannon sighed a little bit. He hoped that Philia didn’t do anything rash or impulsive. Although, he wouldn’t blame her if she did…

Reaching out, Gannon wrapped his arm around Jei and leaned into him a little bit, making sure that Brageet was steady on his other shoulder as he did so. “I’m glad that you ran into me this morning…it’s only been a few hours and I’m already in a foul mood.” He said with a sigh, hugging him for a little bit before moving back into his seat to finish his meal.

“After we’re done working, let’s walk back together, okay?” He asked, giving Jei a loving, but tired look. Leaning in, he placed a kiss on Jei’s cheek. “I wish I could stay longer, but I have to run. I’ll see you in a few hours…” Gently caressing his lover’s cheek, he arose from his seat, gathered his dishes and headed out. He had a very long day ahead of himself and the sooner he got started, the sooner it’d be over.

[ - End Interaction for RP Day - ]

═══════════════════╝

Voice of Aegis

Kefka Fanatica

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman