((Done with Astoria over Discord))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
She was seeking out someone to give her a blessing, she had a flower in her mouth, it was all she had. Looking around she sought out an elder to try and appeal to.

Quote:
Mourning Fog felt a slight tugging sensation in his being, urging him to wander the swamp. He kept going, losing himself in thought for much of the day, before finally looking up to see a doe in front of him. A doe with a single flower in her mouth.

Quote:
It wasn't long before she came upon Mourning Fog and then suddenly felt a little nervous. Gingerly steping forward she placed the flower on a log near him and gave a small bow of her head. "Would it be too much to ask that you bless me and the offspring I'm about to bring forth into the world?" She asked him a little nervous about the whole thing.

Quote:
Mourning Fog chuckled. It was always refreshing, in a way, to see a nervous parent-to-be. It showed they cared. Especially enough to seek out a legendary's blessing. He closed his eyes amicably, "Not at all, my friend."
With his eyes still closed, he felt a tingling sensation pull through him as he uttered his blessings to the doe, and the children in her belly -- and to the health of them all. He opened his eyes and smiled.

Quote:
She was almost shocked at how simple this was and at the same time relieved. As the blessing was bestowed upon her and the little ones she couldn't help but smile. She hoped that she would be a good mother to them and gave a warm smile to him. "Here, this flower is for you. I don't have much but I thought this was pretty." She said notioning towards the flower. "I thank you again for this."

Quote:
"Ah! Thank you for the flower, it is a lovely gift." he replied, taking it in his mouth before standing up to leave. He heard her thanks and bowed his head to her, holding it low for a moment. He left for home again, as the sun was beginning to set and the air was starting to chill. Despite this, he felt warm the entire walk back, with flower in tow.