Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:30 pm
If you do not control the enemy,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As Camilla was about to turn the page and start studying a new technique, she saw something moving out of the corner of her eye. Looking up to see what it was, she was surprised to see a person, and oddly dressed person at that. Breaking her posture she stood in a more lady like fashion, her skin slightly dampened with sweat. Waving back she smiled brightly as the man asked her a question. '' Hello! '' She said happily. '' Of course I'm having fun! Any time I can take to read and learn is a good time to me. '' She said in a airy tone. Carmilla clearly pleased with herself and what she had been able to accomplish in the short amount of time she was give to read.

Bowing her head to the man she slowly raised her head. '' I am Camilla, Camilla Umbrawalker. '' Sizing the man she could tell he wasn't a student. Or at least, he wasn't a first year. The only thing she knew about the teacher was his name. So the man's appearance wasn't helping with this. '' Might you be the teacher? I've been alone here for some time and haven't encountered anyone but you as of today. So forgive me if I am wrong for assuming that you may be the teacher. '' She said trying her best to be polite.Her attitude seemed to flip completely at the assumption that he may be the teacher. She went from bubbly and eager to continue learning, to attentive and polite. She didn't want to make a bad first impression with anyone so she was trying her hardest to make friends and not scare anyone off.

the enemy will control you

User Image

TrashPuppy][/quote]
[quote="Raiyun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:32 pm

[__4th Year Student__]

xxx

It was surprising, how late Chester had woken. Typically he was the first to rise, first to leave. Today it was the opposite. His roommate had woken before Chester, leaving some sort of envelope at his bedside. When Chester would wake, he'd note the new.. note. Rubbing his eyes in confusion, he'd glance over to find his roommate gone. Taking a quick look, Krem was surprised to read there was a ball. "Great.... another lonely night for me." He'd toss the paper onto his bed and shuffling along in a moping fashion.

Eventually, he bundled up and headed to class, not realizing how 'late' he was, in his own terms. The weather was awful today, Krems orange and wild hair managed to get even wilder as the wind swept it into an even more curly mess. By the time he entered the classroom, his cheeks were flushed with the icy chill, ears near frozen off, and a hairdo unlike any other. He'd pope his head in before his body, immediately noticing the beautiful lady from yesterday.

Chester could feel his heart stop, it just gave up for a moment. He cursed internally. His face was frozen thankfully, though the very obvious freeze blush could be interpreted quite different. "Oh..." He spoke in a near whisper. Smooth Chester, smooth. He'd gulp away his frozen fear, jumpstarting his heart as he walked slowly into the classroom, eyes adverting from the lady to his Professor. He knew already his professor was onto him. The two had a connection, it was of a love hate one, but one none the less. His eyes adverted to Myrrdin, praying he'd let off, but praying was for the weak.

Who was he kidding, he was the bloody weak. "You're new, yes?" Chester pipe up, walking down a few to greet the women as he began to undress, his sack, the large jacket, a scarf, and gloves were taken off to reveal a casual look. Hed immediately go and attempt to fix his hair, but it was unruly, really no need. "I am Chester Howell.... it's such a pleasure to meet you.... lady....?" He would greet himself, extending a hand to her. If she'd take it, he would gently pick it up and press cold, yet warm lips against her hand before offering a goofy smile. His voice inquired her name, not hearing it beforehand.

And when she'd introduce herself, Chester would nod, giving a goofy smile once more and moving back to his own desk. "A pleasure." He'd give to her name. It would be a beautiful one regardless. Sitting at said desk, Chester couldn't help but glance back at his Professor, once more praying the man spoke nothing of the manner. Chester could already feel his face turn from an icy blush, to that of nervousness. He'd open up his book and quickly shove his face into it, just hoping no one would notice.

xxx

NDG Void

TrashPuppy

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:54 am

PROFILExx LOCATION: His classroomXX OUTFIT: As seenXX OOC:~~~~XX

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Although Myrddin's face was masked, there was an obvious grin underneath. The energy from coming from this young woman was a positive one; and it was contagious. She seemed like the enthusiastic type, Myrddin hoped that this enthusiasm wasn't a means to an end. Temporary ambition was always a disappointing thing. She definitely had some sort of noble background, and it was confirmed when she stated her name. Umbrawalker... Good family from what I know. It's possible he has seen her before when she was a child, but Myrddin has never been keen at paying attention to people, especially children, at noble parties.

Her change of attitude caused Myrddin to have a small fit of laughter; it's to be expected from a noble. As soon as she suspected that he was the teacher, in which she probably knows that he also comes from a noble family, she wants to make the "perfect" first impression. Hopefully this need to be professional ceases soon, Myrddin prefers if people acted like they weren't conditioned by their families. But if this is how she prefers to act, then who's Myrddin to stop her? "Yes, yes I am. There's no need to apologize in misunderstanding who a person is, unless you plan to kill them. Myrddin Faust, but you can call me Fausty, or professor, or traitor, whatever suites you best. Just don't call me 'sir' or 'mister', those make me uncomfortable." His tone was consistently cheery as usual. Myrddin made his way to the front of the class room to lean against the board to wait for anymore students to join.

The next student to join was Chester, Myrddin gave him a happy wave as the boy entered. Young Chester seemed to have an interest in this young woman; he doesn't blame him, she is a pretty young gal. She wasn't necessarily out of Chester's league, it's just that Camilla was significantly stronger than him. And if she's looking for a strong man, Chester does have the heart, but a lack of physical training. Myrddin could see these to together, somehow. He decided to not embarrass the boy.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

NDG Void

Queen Hera Kami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:03 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

Waiting for the man she assumed was the teacher to reply, the boy from yesterday walked into the room. Though the boy's face was flush she wasn't sure why. Perhaps the wind had gotten to him? Smiling to the gentlemen as he spotted her, she waved politely. Camilla moved to look back at the man she was speaking too prior when the new man approached her. Looking back at him with a look of intrigue and excitement, she listened to his question, then his introduction. '' I am new, yes! '' She said happily. Taking his extended hand in hers she bowed slightly, a curtsy she was taught from a young age. '' My name is Camilla Umbrawalker. Camilla is fine though. '' She didn't want to be treated differently, she just wanted to go to school and learn new things.

'' It's a pleasure to meet you, Chester! '' She said giggling as the man kissed the back of her hand. It had been quite some time since someone had greeted her so formally. Camilla typically only bowed to people and didn't let them touch her. But since this was a fellow student and she was trying to make friends she figured it was a special case. As the man named Chester walked off and buried himself in his book, her attention was brought back to the man she was speaking too prior. The red-haired man had been chuckling at her just before she got distracted with Chester. As the man introduced himself her eyes nearly exploded out of her head. He was Myrddin Faust, THE Myrddin Faust. As Faust moved from her to the board Camilla followed in a silent, excited state. Beaming up at him she finally managed to collect her thoughts and spoke.

'' You're Myrddin Faust?! The walking fortress?! '' Camilla was practically yelling at this point. '' I've read some books about your exploits as a mercenary but I didn't know you were a teacher here! '' Her hands we clasped together so tightly that her knuckles were white. '' I've always wanted to meet you! I know you use a greatsword and have wanted to get my hands on one to learn to use it as you do and see what I could do with it after that. But just to be here being taught by you is just as good! '' Camilla never took into consideration that he might not want this sort of attention, or that she might be getting a bit too excited. For her, this was like meeting royalty.

User Image

TrashPuppy

Queen Hera Kami

Raiyun

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:11 am

[__4th Year Student__]

xxx

Carmilla was an excited little thing, it threw Chester off a bit. Such a lady, he expected a calm demeanor. She was of high class, it was obvious. She was poised and well taught, curtsying and bowing when needed. Offering sweet words and cooing actions. Her personality however showed her fire inside, something many of higher ranking had doused out at such a young age. He'd smile sweetly at her, as if he remembered the spunk he carried, doused out rather young.

Now with Chester at his seat, he was controlling his ridiculous flush. Along while, Myrddin seemed to have a fan. Chester couldn't help but glance up from his book, lowering it slowly with an ever curious look to his face. His eyes moved between the two, watching Carmilla have a mini excited attack over their professor. Bloody hell, the man had a book based off of him?! Chester seemed awestruck in Carmilla, and the fact his Professor was apparently someone very important????

Chester sat awestruck, but eventually had to shake it off and stated the obvious. "What the bloody hell? You're some...." Chester couldn't quite figure out the right words for it..."No." Chester demanded this to be wrong, the man wasn't someone to be oggled at. "Why are you fantasizing over our Professor? He's done nothing but provide witty comebacks and pathetic jokes." Chester meant no harm by his words, his eyes moved to his Professor, knowing he'd get a kick out of his rudeness. The two seemed to have a game going on right now, who can have the wittiest comeback. Maybe he won finally.

Chesters shocked face:

The class went pretty bland, nothing exactly exciting after the women's fantasizing over their Professor. He still couldn't imagine his Professor being anything other than his professor. It seemed Chester did have some studying to do, just who his Professor actually was. The old man was a goofy and Chester did rather enjoy his company, their witty remarks back and forth and the occasional aggravated argument. He didn't exactly have too many friends thanks for his eagerness to study... so perhaps, though he'd hate to admit it, his Professor was a rather good friend.

Either way, once the class would end, Chester would gather his belongings and send a friendly wave to the beautiful wave "Enjoy yourself Carmillia." a goofy smile to his scarred face, a small blush present as he sent a glare over to his Professor before exiting.
[exit for the rest of the rp day]

xxx

NDG Void

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:11 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter NPC Rina into Enhancer Class - ]

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Rina growled lightly as she flipped through the lesson notes from the previous Enhancer Professor. The guy not only had chicken scratch handwriting, but he hardly noted anything about the previous lessons in his notes. Even with her raiment there was no way she was going to get anything out of readying those notes - if they could be called that. Gannon, an old friend from her Court Mage days, had asked her for a favor, to substitute the Enhancer Class while one of his Professors was on leave. Karina had gladly agreed to help, but now that she was here, she regretted the decision.

“Gannon, you owe me one…” Rina said to herself as she tossed the papers aside and placed her hands on her hips, shaking her head. She’d known that she’d need to start from scratch, but she’d hoped for at least something to go on. But no, no notes, no idea what the hell these kids had learned so far despite the school year being more than three quarters of the way done. Perfect way to start her career as a moonlighting Professor. Not.

All she could do was wing it at this point. Rina had nothing as a base for her lessons, she’d been hoping that the previous Professor had been more organized – Big. Mistake. Thus, she’d talk to the students, find out what they’d been working on all year and go off of that. No sweat right?

═══════════════════╝

NPC Enhancer Substitute Professor || Karina Everlore

NDG Void

Chelly Usagi

Erythyr

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:59 pm
𝔼𝕜𝕠 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕒
╠════════════════════════════╣

Eko had woken up early enough this morning, able to eat and feed Coco before heading to class. He had been in his room all day before not wanting to overwhelm himself that day. But alas, he had to venture from the familiar environment that was his dorm into the noisy and unpredictable halls,
and then to his classroom. He stuck to the walls, petting Coco (who was resting in his pocket) softly, trying to stay calm. Myrddin really didn't help his mental state with his loud, bluntness. Of course, it was rude to say that, and to a teacher as well, so he stayed quiet.

[ Enter Eko to the Enhancer Classroom ]

When he opened the door slowly, he had expected a loud welcome or something of the sort, but instead at the desk was a woman he had never seen before. She had golden hair and eyes, as well as dark brown skin. Maybe Myrddin was sick, or on leave? Eko was unsure if this was good or bad. Hopefully, this teacher would be quieter, at least.

"O-Oh.. u-uh.. Myrddin's... gone? W-why?" He stammered, blushing faintly in embarrassment. This woman probably thought he was stupid, not being able to form a sentence. His eyes could only linger on her for a moment, though, as they immediately darted around the room,
taking in every little detail. Eko found his hand trembling slightly and he clenched it to make it stop. It was only the classroom, come on. You've been in here before.

𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: N/A 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: N/A 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: As seen, hood down, and instead of a jacket a short cloak/cape-like thing. 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Jumpy 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Enhancer Class
𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~

the_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:25 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

-Enter Enhancer Class-

After his heavenly and short getaway with Lelyna, it was time to get back to business and attend classes. Mikhail could not have been anymore disgusted by having to return to the academy to go to his classes for the next two days. He was this close to just dropping everything and marrying Lelyna right now. They had enjoyed their time together so much. It was peaceful and filled with nothing but love and adoration for her. The prince made sure to spoil her with every opportunity that he received. They ate together, enjoyed small things like laying outside, enjoying the breeze, and cuddling. At some point, they even decided to make love once again. Mikhail was surprised that she was actually up to do it again, but nonetheless happy and more than willing to deliver. It was like a beautiful dream that he wished he never needed to wake up from.

With Lelyna on his arm as they walked to class, it felt more and more hard to let her go. When he had to, he smiled and gave her a deep kiss. ”Enjoy your day as well, my love. Believe me when I say that I miss you already…” Reaching out, he tucked some hair behind her ear before watching her slip into her class. Mikhail caught the kiss she blew and placed it near his heart. After lingering for a moment more, he made his way to the enhancer classroom to get the class over with for the day. As Lelyna had mentioned, there was in fact a substitute there. He rose a brow and began to wonder what had happened to Myrddin. He was one of the people the prince actually enjoyed and wasn’t so stiff around. Hopefully the professor would come back at some point.

Eko had already asked the substitute why Myrddin was gone, saving Mikhail from having to do it. The male sat down in his seat and placed his satchel next to him. He unpacked the items that he needed for the class. Once his notebook and ink and quill were laid out, he brought out the book for the class as well. While he was doing this, he was listening in on Eko and the substitute. He did want to know where the man was. Why not listen in so that he didn’t have to ask later.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Class ] || WITH [Lelyna // others] || FEELING [ fine. ] || OUTFIT [ --------- ] || OOC [ Hope this is okay~! ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

the_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:21 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Karina looked up as the door to the classroom opened, a rather timid and shy looking boy stepping through. Offering him a small smile, Karina watched him approach only to hear his stammered question. To his credit, the boy held her gaze for a moment before looking away – poor thing looked scared to death. Offering him a friendly smile, she spoke softly as to not startle him even more. As she was about to answer, the classroom door opened again and a tall, rather handsome looking fellow stepped into the class. Not wanting to ignore the initial inquiry, Karina spoke so both of them could hear her.

“Professor Myrddin has taken an unexpected leave of absence. While Gannon finds a replacement for his position, I will be your substitute. You can call me Karina.” She wasn’t one for formalities – she didn’t want to be referred to as Ms. Everlore or Professor Everlore, so her first name would suffice, she was only their temporary substitute after all.

While she watched the timid boy get settled in his seat, Karina looked at the other boy. He seemed oddly familiar, but she couldn’t put her finger on the reason why. Shrugging it off, she reached to grab the book that the class had been assigned.

“I’m going to assume that any other students are late and since I don’t want to keep you gentlemen waiting, lets begin. As I previously stated, my name is Karina, I’m going to be your substitute teacher for the foreseeable future. I apologize in advance, you’re going to tell me your names and I’m going to forget them. I remember faces rather well but names escape me.” There was no use beating around the bush, she wasn’t going to remember their names so why pretend she would?

“In any case, if you would both introduce yourselves, I would appreciate it. Also, if one of you would be so kind as to tell me where you left off with the text, I will be forever grateful – your previous Professor has horrible handwriting and didn’t seem to believe in taking thorough notes.” She teased lightly.

═══════════════════╝

NPC Enhancer Substitute Professor || Karina Everlore Azura

Chelly Usagi

Erythyr

NDG Void

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:55 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

*Enter class area*

Camilla and Constina made their way slowly to the class Camilla had today. It was her Knit class. As they walked through the brisk cold air this afternoon, the two arrived at the building her class was to be held in. The cold air didn't do much for Camilla's outfit. The dress had left a bit of her legs exposed near the front and was leaving her open to the cold winds. Though it didn't bother her too much. For the most part, she'd be warm. As they approached the door to her class Camilla peeked in and didn't see her normal teacher, Myrrdin. Instead, it was a woman. A woman that looked very similar to her friend standing beside her. Shaking her head to banish the confusion Camilla turned to her roommate and thanked her before hugging her goodbye. Grabbing the knob Camilla turned it and walked into the room. Looking from the teacher to her classmates she was caught off guard once more. These two were not the two she had seen before. ' So many surprises today. ' She thought to herself as she slowly lifted her arms to her hood, which she then lowered.

Letting her pink curls fall and frame her face, Camilla made her way over to the seat in the middle of the classroom, which is where she had been sitting on her first day of class. Stopping several feet away, closer to the teacher's desk. Camilla looked at the teacher and bowed her head. '' I'm sorry I'm so late. '' She spoke softly, which was unlike her. But given her current condition, made sense. Turning on her heel she moved to her seat and sat down. Looking from one boy to the other she took mental notes on both. The two boys were vastly different in personality. One seemed shy, the other abundantly confident. Perhaps they were as nice as Chester was to her. Now that she thought about it she wasn't sure where he had gotten off too as well. But Camilla had come in at the explanation of why their usual teacher wasn't here. Seeing as she wanted them to open a book she reached into her bag and took it out. This was a troublesome thing for Camilla because she had no idea what they had learned or what they were doing currently in class.

Green Dress
Black Boots

User Image

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Chelly Usagi

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Erythyr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:04 pm
𝔼𝕜𝕠 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕒

Mikhail had entered shortly after Eko, and then another girl. He jumped at the sounds of the door opening as the substitute explained why Myrddin was gone. Unexpected leave of absence? Did it have something to do with the mask the man always wore? Eko was probably reading too much into the situation. But the timid boy had always wondered... why the mask? The man seemed to be someone with a past... perhaps old enemies? Comical reasons? Gods know. Eko quietly took a seat after the explanation and got out his supplies, a quill, ink, parchment, and the text. Mikhail said nothing, oddly, and took out his supplies as well. Karina said she would forget their names, which was understandable, but to please introduce themselves and try to explain where they were at in the text. Eko really didn't want to talk more than he needed, so he hoped Mikhail would respond to the second quetion for him.

"I-I'm E-Eko... L-Lassila." He stammered, eyes once more darting around. One thing. Focus on one thing. Eko decided it'd be best to just close his eyes, so he did so, taking deep breaths. It was rather difficult to calm down, more so now, when he was stressing about whether Karina recognized his last name.

𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: N/A 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: N/A 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: As seen, hood down, and instead of a jacket a short cloak/cape-like thing. 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Jumpy 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Enhancer Class

the_littlest_dragonfly
Chelly Usagi
NDG Void

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:16 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Karina was not cut out for teaching – she knew that much. The students didn’t seem to like her, they didn’t answer her questions with any enthusiasm and she had to pry the answers she needed out of them, one by one. She knew that substitute teachers weren’t looked upon favorably, she’d been a kid once too, but this was ridiculous.

It got to the point where all she could do was ask them to read a chapter in the book. Once they were finished, she assigned them another chapter to read for homework. “For homework, all you have to do is read the next chapter in the book, so we can discuss it next class. I don’t think that reading it and then regurgitating it on paper will benefit anyone. So, just read the material, contemplate it and we’ll all discuss it next class.”

There was no telling if Karina would be returning next class to teach them, or if Gannon would find a permanent replacement by then. In any case, the students had their assignment and they were free to leave. “Class dismissed, enjoy the rest of your day everyone.” That being said, Karina grabbed her cloak and headed out the door.

[ - Exit NPC Karina from Class - ]

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Erythyr

NDG Void

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:55 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

An unexpected leave of absence? That caused Mikhail’s brow to raise in confusion. Hearing they now needed a replacement made him mentally groan. He actually like Myrddin, and now he had to meet and get used to another teacher. The prince let out a small sigh, he was glad that this substitute seemed quite nice at least. His golden eyes glanced toward the door as Camilla entered a bit late. He nodded at her before looking back to the substitute. When she asked if they could introduce themselves, he went and let Eko go first. Seeing as the male didn’t mention where they were, he assumed that it was his job. ”Good morning, My name is Mikhail Warsong…We left off on chapter 12, page 156 on section 2. He never did have the greatest handwriting so it’s fine if you couldn’t read it. I suggest tilting your head to the side and squinting to make out a bit of it.”

After introductions were handled, the lesson began. It was the slowest and unenthusiastic lesson that the prince had ever been through, and he was barely enthusiastic for class in general. It wasn’t that he hated it or disliked it, he was neutral toward it. During the lesson, he just sighed and took it upon himself to answer the substitute’s questions since no one else seemed able to. Once she finished and gave them their assignment, he wrote it down. He would most likely do it and take notes as soon as he returned to his room. Standing, he walked toward the substitute and nodded to her. ”Have a nice day…thank you.” Clearing his throat, he exited the class and made his way toward his dorm.

--exit enhancer class--

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Class ] || WITH [Lelyna // others] || FEELING [ fine. ] || OUTFIT [ --------- ] || OOC [ Hope this is okay~! ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

NDG Void

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:47 pm
𝔼𝕜𝕠 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕒

Eko was happy that his last name seemed to not be mentioned or discovered, and that Mikhail had explained where they had left off in the book. Eko managed to open his eyes again, slowly, but they immediately focused and he forced them on the text before him, the chapter he was supposed to be reading. A whole paragraph could likely be typed up on Eko's senses during everything, as they were so overreactive. Eko hated it, honestly, always being jumpy, but he would manage. He was born with this Raiment, and there was no way to change that... right?

No. Even if, Eko had to live with his power and turn it into something great, he would find some job to suit him. He imagined himself a Court Mage, but of course that seemed unrealistic. Though, if the second-born Lassila learned enough at the Academy, he may just have a chance at protecting people. Protecting them from the cruelness of this world. Of the people who seem good, but change instantly once no one was watching. The ones who hid among them, lying and waiting to pick on the most vulnerable...

Eko had to overstimulate his mind in order to not freak out, odd, right? Thinking about two things at once helped him focus on one sense, it was difficult, but it was one of the few strategies that worked, especially when reading. Eko could focus on what he was reading, but in order to do that he'd have to try and split his attention. He often ended up having to re-read constantly, and have a hard time processing things, but it worked. Worked enough.

Eventually, after finishing reading and thinking, the substitute dismissed them, saying to read the next chapter as homework. That was fine. Eko would rather have loads of homework, it'd give him a reason not to interact with anyone for a period of time. Alas, Myrddin didn't prefer to assign much, leaving Eko with no excuse for Ivar to stay huddled up in his room all day.

Eko left the classroom quietly after Mikhail and the sub, pulling his hood up to duck into the halls without drawing enough attention.

[ Exit Eko for his dorm, where he'll be for the night. ]

the_littlest_dragonfly
Chelly Usagi
NDG Void

Erythyr

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:26 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter NPC Karina into Class - ]

Surprise, surprise, she was back. Gannon hadn’t found an Enhancer Professor yet, although she’d heard the Diviner Professor Slot had been recently filled, but an enhancer professor still alluded him. Flopped down in the chair at the head of the class, her feet propped up on the desk, Karina was flipping through the text book, skimming the chapter she’d assigned the students for homework. Truth be told, she’d assigned them a reading, thinking that she wouldn’t be back to teach the class again, and thus, she hadnt read the chapter…She’d told the class they’d talk about it next class, so now that she was back, she had no choice but to read through and prepare herself for the coming discussion.

In all honesty, she didn’t like this book. It was too…pompous. Telling someone who they were because of their raiment classification. Pfffft! It was hogwash in her opinion. It stated that enhancers abilities weren’t as powerful as other knits. While she might agree that yeah, they lacked some of the UMPH that the other knits had, as far as raw power, that didn’t mean that their raiments were weak. Tossing the book onto the desk, she sat back, closed her eyes and waited. If her students didn’t arrive in ten minutes, class was cancelled and she was going home…

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

NDG Void

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items