Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Idle Summer (Forgive x Summer x Peep)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Despite Forgive's solitary travels, he was born to a herd in the heart of the plains before he ever set foot in the swamp, and companionship was natural—even comforting—to him. He nuzzled the warm form laying beside him, his tail resting against her flank.

His nose was close enough to brush against his ear; when he spoke, his voice was low, but unmistakably fond. "How are you feeling?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:24 am

Spring to Summer was very proud of her mate to visit her so often in the swamp. She had never left her birth place before, and even if she tried, the ache will just pull her back. She thought back about her mother and how she cared for her and how she would take care of her own clutch too if she ever gets them in due time.

Smiling, she felt his presence near her and flicked her own tail back at him. "I...am feeling fine...for now.." she replied to Forgive, and let out a tired yawn. The doe wiggled her plump belly as she laid there on the ground trying to tuck all her legs underneath it. "How many do you think we will get?"

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:45 am
"'For now?' That sounds ominous." He chuckled and rubbed his cheek to hers. Then, with a thoughtful hum, "Perhaps three?"

He had had children before and that seemed the usual amount. It was due to his experiences that he was not overly anxious... but wasn't this her first time? "Are you worried?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:28 pm

She looked at him and forced a smile. "You wouldn't know.. You're a buck," she simply replied and rolled over onto her side, legs stretched out and her face gently snuck up against Forgive's warm chest. Quietly, she did wonder if her mate knew how painful giving birth may be, after all... it is her first pregnancy...

Spring to Summer closed her eyes and relaxed. "Three sounds wonderful, dear, but, perhaps....there could be a fourth... due to sheer luck...or something..?" The thought of having children of her own made her heart smile with joy.

The warmth of the day didn't help the sleepy doe much at all in staying awake. Yawning again, she felt herself starting to doze off... "Worried? Mmm.. Not at all.. I'm sure we'll be fine.."

Ryuukishin xoxo
thanks for helping out! we're moving in the morning.
not sure when i will get internet back. hope these posts were able to help you out! < 3

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:45 am
FrostyPeaches
And thank YOU!! It was absolutely perfect and I appreciate the time you took between packing! ;w; Good luck with the move! <3

"I am," he said simply, his tone tender. Back in the plains he had never held a harem of his own and the kin in the swamp were... different. He would not go so far as to say they were cruel, for he'd seen deserted eggs frequently enough—and the resulting kin, or the race as a whole, did not seem to suffer for it. On what grounds would he had to question such practices? Some kin found equally strange the idea of harems and steady sporting.

Even so, it'd left him more ignorant than he expected to be after having fathered two broods already. His presence had never been outright rejected, but there had never been an air of expectancy either. Now, he pressed his face to Summer's neck in brief farewell; when he stepped away, his rox appeared, the remnants of a bald tail hanging between its teeth.

"The mothers had always sought blessings before; perhaps it's time I did, too. Will you help me, Never?" The rox, appropriately named, made a sound that could have been a sneeze or a scoff, and turned its head.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:59 am

The rox turned its head and Peep decided it was time to make her appearance before she was caught out. It wasn’t that she had been spying. She’d answered the call as usual, the little tug in her chest that sung of expectant parents and growing children, and she’d found the couple in her foxbun form. Before she could announce herself, she’d paused in the bushes, listening in delight instead. It was nice to see the father-to-be supporting his mate.

She shed her foxbun form and stood as a mare. “There’s no need to seek me out,” she said, a little sheepishly. Peep stepped from the bushes, smiling warmly at the buck and the now sleeping doe. “I would like to help you.”

Ryuukishin

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:18 am
Ruriska

Forgive had never met a legendary personally; even so, the transformation left her identity unquestionable.

Never, endlessly pleased with themself, squirmed onto their side and wrestled one of her feet with all four paws. Despite the shock, Forgive couldn't help a smile. "I don't think I've ever seen Never so playful," he mused. Then, with the deference due a council elder, he tucked his head in apology. "I'm afraid you've caught me at a disadvantage; I have nothing to offer." His first mate had mentioned a doe on fire, and her aid had not come free. "But, if you would be willing to wait..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:33 am
Peep laughed softly at Never, instantly distracted by the playful Rox. Enough that she sidled closer and lifted a hoof to try gently tickling its belly. “Oh nonsense,” she told the buck, still looking down at his little companion. “I require nothing.”

Her glowing eyes finally lifted, looked beyond him to the sleeping doe. “She is related to a good friend of mine.” The smile she gave was very, very fond. “Thus she is also my family, and I feel like an old and happy aunt.”

Now her gaze returned to the buck, knowing and ancient. “Forgive me that I do not ask what you desire, but I believe I know. May your children be born full of kindness and joy and willing to form strong and lasting bonds. And of course, they will be healthy.”

Ryuukishin

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:32 am
Ruriska

Never whuffed and wriggled wildly, but made no move to escape her clutches. Forgive raised his brows, as much a response to his rox as to the mare. Who was he indeed to question the way the swamp brought up her own.

He welcomed the blessing with his head bowed, and his voice was thicker than he'd expected. "Thank you. I know that was for the children, but I feel..." He turned to face Summer. He had meant to look only for a moment—to see, perhaps, how the blessing might affect her—but his gaze lingered and his eyes grew soft. The lines of fatigue that marked her face seemed replaced with peace, and he recalled her drowsy words. At first he'd been cautious to share in her hopes, afraid that a larger litter would be too difficult to bear, but now... if the need arose and he reached out for help, he thought he would not come back empty-handed. "I feel it has helped us all."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:09 am
Peep’s gaze was just as soft, as she watched the buck’s eyes linger on the sleeping doe. “You are very welcome,” she said, finally stepping back from the Rox. “You are part of my family, even if we never meet again. Though,” she laughed, “I do hope that isn’t the case. The Mothers’ Club is always open to you. I be there if you need me.” By the way she half-turned, it was obvious she was planning to leave, but she stopped briefly, to look back at Summer again. “Look after her,” she told the buck - and then she was gone, a foxbun scampering away into bushes.

Ryuukishin

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas