Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[META] Chittentown SRDPSL Space Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:33 pm
Hivestuck
Ground Forces Funtime Volunteer Recruitment Request
Name: Not Cynril Minati, actually my name is uh. Isthai Dawkin.
Blood colour: Uh. Orange.... Yeah, Orange!
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving all launch sites. I agree to placing the safety of all machinery being worked with at the launch sites over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to the launch equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

Hivestuck
Military Volunteer Outreach Corps Request
Name: Polair Rision
Blood colour: Purpleblood
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving the SRDPSL Space Tower. I agree to placing the safety of all ship technology over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to any equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Polair Rision
Skill training: Understanding Intelligence and Behavioral Analysis
By filling out this form I make a pledge to better myself in this field while I help our Military. I understand that if I hand this form in at the YTMA I will be quizzed on what I have learned* and accomplished, and will possibly get credit for it, if the Messiahs so wish.

*All learning guaranteed to not get in the way of appreciating miracles and the whimsy and magical nature of life.

Hivestuck
Military Recruitment Request
Name: Eridia Tsifer
Blood colour: Purplebloodr
Psionic Capabilities: no - if only....
I need a weapon: NOPE. ALL GOOD.
By signing this form I understand that I am now a permanent soldier serving under Her Awesomeness May She Live Forever The Empress Regina Marian's command. I understand that filling out any of this form with false information is a cullable offence. I understand that I can be called up to serve Alternia at any time, up to, and after my death. I agree to follow any and all commands given to me by superior officers, and understand that going against the crown is a cullable offence.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Eridia Tsifer
Skill training: Running Endurance
By filling out this form I make a pledge to better myself in this field while I help our Military. I understand that if I hand this form in at the YTMA I will be quizzed on what I have learned* and accomplished, and will possibly get credit for it, if the Messiahs so wish.

*All learning guaranteed to not get in the way of appreciating miracles and the whimsy and magical nature of life.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:43 pm
The squat 'juggalo' swayed backwards under the barrage of religious language. Looking awkwardly at Punkie, they reached up and squeezed their nose, almost defensively. It honked. "Ah. Er. Hello there my dear - uh, little f - h - hooligan. I mean, sister. It's always nice to see another who is down with the .... " Their eyes darted to the inside of their hand. "...clown. I am Not-At-All-An-Academic-Professor Recidi. Are you partaking in the um, mirthful ventures of our empress as well? It's a pleasure. Forsooth." While they had been sweating gently in their thick clothes, the clown was now undoubtedly sweating harder. Nevertheless, Recidi made the effort of reaching behind them, pulling out a balloon, and bending it into the shape of a cuttlefish. This was expertly tied to a string and offered to Punkie, hopefully.
Micillia

"Well hey there, little sir." The yellowblood's smile was faintly tinged with a look of concern and amusement. Looking down at him, she seemed to be considering the child's words carefully, but closer observation would catch the distinct look of mischievous intent in her eyes. Straightening up, she rubbed her chin while maintaining twinkling eye contact. "I miiiiight be the troll you report to, if you think you can get me an advancement. An important blueblood like yourself? Why I'd shoot right up in the ranks. You'll be joining us as a captain - right?"
Yamashii

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:50 pm
Hivestuck
Name: Frendo Crocut
Blood colour: Orangeblood
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving all launch sites. I agree to placing the safety of all machinery being worked with at the launch sites over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to the launch equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

Hivestuck
Name: Zeylla Crypsi, but using the name Alibii Vesmin for registration
Blood colour: Blueblood
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving the SRDPSL Space Tower. I agree to placing the safety of all ship technology over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to any equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Zeylla Crypsi
Skill training: Strength

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:21 pm
An advancement? Because of him? Kwelin's mind seemed to drift momentarily to an internal debate over whether he should be flattered and encouraged because of this compliment or play it cool and aloof. Her mischief succeeded and he fell for the bait.

"W-why, I don't know if I could call myself a captain but I certainly am doing my best to impress. Kwelin Tourny, law student and battle trial trainee." He extended a hand to shake her much stronger meatier one. "I considered it my civic duty to help with this project and thus, I have arrived to be of service." By now, he was just babbling words to sound intelligent and put together in front of the yellowblood. Maybe one day he'd learn to chill. He took a form to register, plucking a fanciful ink pen out of his pocket to begin filling out the paperwork. He could do that easily, he was good at forms.

"You... will be there, then?" In that stern overly posh pouted face, there was a flicker of childish hope.

amicableAggressor
talking to yellowblood!

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:10 pm
Tevini
Hivestuck
Name: Tevini Euruft (Corona Sarros)
Blood colour: Red

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Tevini Euruft
Skill training: Academics

Nucleo
Hivestuck
Name: Nucleo Glatte
Blood colour: Green

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Nucleo Glatte
Skill training: Troll Relations

Scorpa
Hivestuck
Name: Scorpa Devile
Blood colour: Yellow
Psionic Capabilities: No
I need a weapon: No
By signing this form I understand that I am now a permanent soldier serving under Her Awesomeness May She Live Forever The Empress Regina Marian's command. I understand that filling out any of this form with false information is a cullable offence. I understand that I can be called up to serve Alternia at any time, up to, and after my death. I agree to follow any and all commands given to me by superior officers, and understand that going against the crown is a cullable offence.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Scorpa Devile
Skill training: Leadership

Philip
Hivestuck
Name: Philip Inflem
Blood colour: Orange

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:29 pm
Quote:
Hivestuck
Reporting for Duty Submission
Name: Sarcel Cincil
I need a weapon: ya sure (why dont you have one sarce)
By requesting a weapon and signing this form I understand that I will have to pay for replacements and repairs out of my own pocket.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Sarcel Cincil
Skill training: Leadership!

Quote:
Hivestuck
Name: Muerte Perist I mean Tetete Floofy
Blood colour: Greenblood

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Muerte Perist I mean Tetete Floofy
Skill training: Academics

Quote:
Hivestuck
Name: Trusci Modsat
Blood colour: Yellowblood

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Trusci Modsat
Skill training: Endurance

Hivestuck
Name: Emiola Vivace
Blood colour: Tealblood

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:44 pm
Micillia
Punkie Vielli

User Image
Lieutenant Flydra Dromen claims

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:22 pm

Hivestuck
Name: Mihail Kreios
Blood colour: Purple

Hivestuck
Name: Apibom Honeii

Hivestuck
Name: Floren Chadra
Blood colour: Green (Jade)

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Deimos Somnus
Skill training: Tactics

Hivestuck
Name: Deimos Somnus
Blood colour: Teal

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Taki-di

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:46 pm
Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Nictor Sabbat

Hivestuck
Name: Nictor Sabbat
Blood colour: Yellowblood

Hivestuck
Name: Tsarzi Ameroc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:30 pm
Hivestuck
Name: Sascha Diasis
Psionic Capabilities: Yes - Telekinesis
I need a weapon: No
By requesting a weapon and signing this form I understand that I will have to pay for replacements and repairs out of my own pocket.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Sascha Diasis
Skill training: Strength

Hivestuck
Name: Sinter Heilig
I need a weapon: Yes

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Sinter Heilig
Skill training: Tactics

Hivestuck
Name: Oisier Mirrim
Blood colour: Blue

Hivestuck
Name: Rasali Panaka (As Peikoe Dubrow)

(Forgot to add Rasali the first time around like a dingus)  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:30 pm
Punkie Vielli

Punkie gasped as she took the balloon animal, scooting yet closer to the tealblood juggalo. Her smile took up more of her face, almost impossibly. "Oh yes! I absolutely love our mirthful empress! Not as much as out ******** Messiahs, but still, she is quite the b***h of the sea, right?" The orangeblood juggalo was inches away from the tealblood, grinning happily. She had wanted to launch a hug at the other juggalo, but figured she should be at least somewhat polite and instead slowly inch herself closer until such a hug was unavoidable. "This is a most mirthful goddamned bark-beast balloon!" She said, tugging on the balloon's string, watching the fake animal bob about in the air. "Its so great to see another ******** brother in the goddamned service of the military, how long has a chuckaboolike yourself been on this most ******** beautiful plumpbiscuit path?"

amicableAggressor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:44 pm
Hivestuck
Name: Reisio Mirrim
Blood colour: bloo

--

Hivestuck
Name: Panili Synemn
Blood colour: orange

--

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Aerona Scrall

Hivestuck
Name: Aerona Scrall
Blood colour: red

--

Hivestuck
Name: Tamiya Aiguma
Blood colour: purple
Psionic Capabilities: yes, but highblud ChUcKlEvOoDoOs
I need a weapon: yes lol

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Tamiya Aiguma
Skill training: STRENGTH

Sypon
Vice Captain

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:39 pm
Hivestuck
Name: Sephos Arbola

(in this case, it is marked as someone having helped him and confirmed that yes, this backwater troll did understand it.)

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Sephos Arbola
Skill training: Discipline (Edited)

Hivestuck
Name: Psykgi Mentha
Psionic Capabilities: no
I need a weapon: yes

(Psykgi is a Corporal)

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Psykgi Mentha
Skill training: Troll Relations

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:43 pm
Hivestuck
Name: Knetic Corbid
Blood colour: Purple

screamingshark

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:27 pm
Quote:
Psykgi Menthai

VOID Flydra claim (Psykgi is going to Sascha instead)  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff