Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[META] Chittentown SRDPSL Space Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:46 pm
Quote:
Deimos Somnus

VOID scorpa claim  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:00 pm
Kimbley Kitty*
Vixeni Carmen is bein' claimed by Lieutenant Eostre Diazzi!

Void!!  

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:04 pm
Hivestuck
Ground Forces Funtime Volunteer Recruitment Request
Name: Pennie Teller (Wander Oudini)
Blood colour: Orange
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving all launch sites. I agree to placing the safety of all machinery being worked with at the launch sites over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to the launch equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Hemera Moachm
Skill training: Leadership
By filling out this form I make a pledge to better myself in this field while I help our Military. I understand that if I hand this form in at the YTMA I will be quizzed on what I have learned* and accomplished, and will possibly get credit for it, if the Messiahs so wish.

*All learning guaranteed to not get in the way of appreciating miracles and the whimsy and magical nature of life.

Hivestuck
Military Recruitment Request
Name: Hemera Moachm
Blood colour: Teal
Psionic Capabilities: No
I need a weapon: Nope
By signing this form I understand that I am now a permanent soldier serving under Her Awesomeness May She Live Forever The Empress Regina Marian's command. I understand that filling out any of this form with false information is a cullable offence. I understand that I can be called up to serve Alternia at any time, up to, and after my death. I agree to follow any and all commands given to me by superior officers, and understand that going against the crown is a cullable offence.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Ardais Leethe (Luxara Seleni)
Skill training: Tactics
By filling out this form I make a pledge to better myself in this field while I help our Military. I understand that if I hand this form in at the YTMA I will be quizzed on what I have learned* and accomplished, and will possibly get credit for it, if the Messiahs so wish.

*All learning guaranteed to not get in the way of appreciating miracles and the whimsy and magical nature of life.

Hivestuck
Military Volunteer Outreach Corps Request
Name: Ardais Leethe (Luxara Seleni)
Blood colour: Green
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving the SRDPSL Space Tower. I agree to placing the safety of all ship technology over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to any equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Reemus Grroou (will be under an alias)
Skill training: Endurance

Hivestuck
Name: Reemus Grroou (will be under an alias)
Blood colour: Yellow
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving the SRDPSL Space Tower. I agree to placing the safety of all ship technology over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to any equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:05 pm
Gl!tch~
Hemera Moachm is bein' claimed by Lieutenant Eostre Diazzi!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:05 pm
Voiding Tevini and Cerpin and instead claiming

DraconicFeline
Psykgi Mentha

for Lieutenant Sascha  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:50 pm
saihen
Azrael Mortis is bein' claimed by Lieutenant Eostre Diazzi!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:08 pm
Quote:
Trusci Modsat

VOID Scorpa claim  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:17 pm
ImaginationsParadise*
Polair Rision is bein' claimed by Lieutenant Eostre Diazzi!

Void!!  

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:21 pm
Quote:
Buffel Obile
Quote:
Akkira Kagome

VOID Flydra claim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:03 pm
Tamiya claims....

seekingCylem
Sergeant Sinter of course!

Sypon
Vice Captain

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:23 am
      △ Kerras Farron

Kerras rather liked the balloons and the playground. The latter looked like fun... even if not everyone played nicely. They averted their eyes from the sight of a blueblood beating an yellowblood into the ground and instead studied a teenage brownblood. Though older by most the children by at least a sweep, she seemed to be enjoying herself as much as anyone else. Dangling upside down from the jungle gym, she whooped and hollered at anyone who passed her by.

Kerras reached for Malice's sleeve to catch her attention, but the blueblood had already begun her determined march through the crowd. Knowing better than to wait and get left behind, Kerras scooped up their lusus' podling and took off running. They slowed down to a trot behind her, staring wide-eyed at their surroundings. Between the crowds, the sounds, and the sights, they spent much of their time with their mouth open. Never before had they been anywhere so technically advance. Nor so busy. In fact, it might have been a bit too much for the tealblood and they pulled closer and closer to Malice, until they nearly trod on the backs her heels.

At last it seemed the pair reached their destination. The kiosk looked significantly less exciting than the playground downstairs, but Kerras had to admit it seemed more to Malice's tastes. They waited patiently behind the blueblood, nodding emphatically along with her as she spoke. “Mm-mm!” They agreed. They both were ready!

First though, it looked like they needed a lusus. At the purpleblood's request, Kerras helpfully hoisted the podling high over their thinkpan. It offered a delighted if not vacant smile towards Malice and the adult.

amicableAggressor
not much

blackbird cake
just kerras being dumb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:15 am
Austri Coriol:
Hivestuck
Military Recruitment Request
Name: Austri Coriol
Blood colour: Greenblood
Psionic Capabilities: No
I need a weapon: Yes!
By signing this form I understand that I am now a permanent soldier serving under Her Awesomeness May She Live Forever The Empress Regina Marian's command. I understand that filling out any of this form with false information is a cullable offence. I understand that I can be called up to serve Alternia at any time, up to, and after my death. I agree to follow any and all commands given to me by superior officers, and understand that going against the crown is a cullable offence.

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Austri Coriol

Vremea Everai(Hifumi Libowy):
Hivestuck
Name: Vremea Everai(Hifumi Libowy)
Blood colour: Yellowblood

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Vremea Everai(Hifumi Libowy)
Skill training: Academics

Forera Serpen(Perore Slicoe):
Hivestuck
Name: Forera Serpen(Perore Slicoe)
Blood colour: Tealblood

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Forera Serpen(Perore Slicoe)

Kolako Thelsi:
Hivestuck
Name: Kolako Thelsi
Blood colour: Redblood
By signing this form I agree to any and all tasks set forth by my temporary commanding officer. I agree and submit to a full search of my belongings on entering and leaving all launch sites. I agree to placing the safety of all machinery being worked with at the launch sites over and above the safety of my own life. I agree to pay for any damages caused to the launch equipment out of my own pocket, should I be found responsible for them. I agree that I understand the words written on this page.

Gwenyn Arrhen:
Hivestuck
Name: Gwenyn Arrhen
Blood colour: Greenblood

Mesnei Shachi:
Hivestuck
Name: Mesnei Shachi
Blood colour: Seadweller Purpleblood
Formatted by Gaia.Upgrade

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:09 am
quite uneventful
Austri Coriol

User Image
Lieutenant Flydra Dromen claims

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:14 pm
A psionic! Kwelin's face softened into an expression of amazement for a moment. He had never met one before, at least not one that he was aware of. His cheeks tinted a slight blue and he tried to regain a cool composure. The boy cleared his throat.

"I... would like that very much." He admitted after a moment. It was hard to vocalize his feelings in a way that didn't sound embarrassing. "So long as I'm not distracting you from important work, I mean." He would hate to be wasting her time when she might be needed above ground. Kwelin valued efficiency and hard work and would be mortified to cause a jam in the machine. He raised his hand up into a salute.

"Thank you for your service, Sergeant."

amicableAggressor

Yamashii

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Hivestuck
Name: Dillys Silvio
Blood colour: Red

Hivestuck
Name: Trevel Caleft
Blood colour: Purple

Hivestuck
Name: Eilidh Rosach
Blood colour: Teal

Hivestuck
YTMA Personal Goals Form
Name: Eilidh Rosach
Skill training: Discipline

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff