Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[META] Chittentown SRDPSL Space Tower Conveyor 8 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taki-di

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:57 pm
Nictor blinked a few times at Faithe.

That was an unexpected sentiment.

A winner? Him? For skedaddling? That uh, that was a new one. That was actually nowhere near what he'd ever thought when he was hightailing it away from some mess he'd made. Usually it was panic or all consuming nerves while trying to get out of eyesight as fast as physically possible. Most of the time it made him feel lousy to leave that kind of disaster in his own wake. If he managed to get away without a fuss, he was relieved of course, but also felt pretty bad leaving the mess for someone else. These days he was taking the punishment more than trying to run. It felt at least marginally better to try and fix what he broke, he didn't like to upset people. But then in situations like this one, trying to be responsible was less appealing.

"Uh..." He was definitely a bit stunned. That just really wasn't the tone or attitude he expected when talking about trying to abscond out of a mess? Faithe definitely seemed in good humor which just, was very far away from what he associated with this kind of thing.

He blinked some more when suddenly she was walking away and he jerked to follow, nearly slipping but managing to catch himself before he much more than stumbled. What uh, okay so she was doing what now? They were just getting away from the water mess but maybe the odd part was Nictor was coming with her for some reason?

Nictor boggled at Fathe's back when she mentioned a plan. Why was there a plan? Weren't they just relocating? Why was he even being included she could have just walked away without him and saved herself the trouble but instead she was trying to help him further?

Okay okay too many questions. Nictor bit his lip and rubbed his palms on his thighs, taking a moment to try and process and kick the ever present anxiety away from the forefront of his thoughts. This wasn't exactly a familiar scenario at this point and he wasn't totally sure what to do now.

"Uh, uhm, I uh, o-ok-okay?" He said, still rather bewildered at this development Maybe, hmm, maybe Faithe knew something he didn't? What reason would there be to get him a new jumpsuit? Water dried easy it was no big problem. It wouldn't be the worst to get caught and own up to his mess either, as much as that made his pump biscuit jump. Which left him with the conclusion that it would be bad to get caught. Very bad. But her good mood made that seem a little off key too, but trolls were all kinda right?

He was pretty sure he was going to get a headache. He uh, he might as well just ask?

"Is. D-do I need a n-n-new o-one th-that bad? I-I j----ust got th-this one, I'm n-not sure th-they'd g-g-get me a n-new one s----o soon." He grimaced as a thought crossed his mind, wishing not for the first time he didn't get worried so easily but here he was, starting to feel that strain of worry string itself through his thoughts. "W-wouldn't th-that b----e m-more sus-uh, su----spicious? A-asking f-for a n----ew one I m-mean."

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:04 pm
"You're absolutely right," Etsali nodded, somehow seeming even more pleased with him for the question. She was off character for Faithe, it was true, but sometimes you just had to help a guy up and encourage him towards thiefy behavior. It couldn't be helped. And he was already making great progress, so that meant it had been the right decision. Probably.

"So, you need a new jumpsuit but you can't ask for one. And it's just as weird to them if I ask for one, right? I don't want to be suspicious either, you know, and no way you're gonna dry before some suit sees you." She drew in a deep breath and let it out in a mock resigned sigh, spreading out her hands in a shrug that seemed to say 'what can you do', though her inability to keep a grin off her face after kind of ruined the effect.

"Looks like we don't have a choice."

Taki-di

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:04 pm
This one had spunk. Fun! A bit mean, but. She could deal. Even though Luxara, local forest hobo, had never been to a carnival in her life,. "Let me tell you, if I might barf, I wouldn't put this on my face. You think I want to feel it on my lips or basically have force it back down? Ick. No. It's just proof of my sick constitution." She winked. Stuck. That. Joke. Landing!

"But you. Hm." She crossed her arms and let her chin rest on her hand. "So quick to judge the rest. How do you think you'll fare on the great sky tilt-a-whirl? Hopefully no karmic embarrassment, eh?"

Kimbley Kitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:22 pm
Vulpin wheezed a laugh through their teeth. They guessed this troll thought they were hot s**t. Vulpin could fake a couple more laughs, act coy and all that. "Make friends" as Sly suggested. To the greenblood's question, Vulpin waved their hand, flicking their wrist lazily.

"If you see me barfing, it's to get out of chore duty." They flashed a cheesy smile, which almost came off as vaguely threatening with the prominence of their gums and gold-plated canines. It was fairly clear that this was not a troll who knew how to smile. Vulpin was not one to practice.

Gl!tch~

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:54 pm
"Ye-uhm. Uh." What was he doing that didn't require a response. It just, seemed best to agree given the situation. That was most situations actually. Nictor was just a bit worried not only for his current predicament but over Faithe's general existence. This was not something to be happy about? Why was her face brightening even more? This was not something that he normally dealt with and was mostly reacting automatically. Not that that really made him less awkward.

Her rather chipper demeanor was a cause for concern certainly, but it was quickly getting overtaken by concern over drones or other military officials. Nictor had only been to a couple military ordained functions, but recollecting things now, refreshments were kept stocked and in good order. And one of those times was an outdoor buffet table. So the fact that he'd caused a mess indoors, in what would generally be considered manageable crowd conditions would earn him no favor.

Oh. Oh dear. It was too late, he'd already followed Faithe away from the spill but. But he'd tried to escape royal retribution by escaping the crime scene. It was too late to fix it, he'd already run, but this made it so much worse.

This was just great, and by great he meant terrible. He should probably be more tense but somehow the worry trying to press in on him wasn't quite sinking under his skin the way it usually would. Perhaps because it was still trying to push its way past the queue and well, Nictor had been around the block a time or two. He's caused his fair share of messes and taken his fair share of messes. It somehow never made him more confident with dealing with the situation, but it did give him experience enough to say this shouldn't be nearly as dire as Faithe's words were making him think it was. Except she'd just told him he was definitely get caught and that sent off all kinda or warning signals in his head and she was smiling over it?

So yeah, she was totally still getting to him and his shoulders were horribly tense and expression tinged with distress as he stared at her like she had just finished a puppet show and the surprise twist finish was ripping off the lead's head.

"What?" Nictor essentially whisper yelled, voice going a bit pitchy with his automatic panic at such a phrase. We don't have a choice? That sounded so grim, everything that Faithe had said since helping him stand was getting him wound up so easily. "W-w-what d----o y--you, wh-what d-do we h-h-have t----o do!?".

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:17 am
      It took a bit for Forera to get through the door. Mentally and physically, the troll had felt a little worse for wear, and she had chosen not to attend the Pheonix Initiative's meeting due to not wanting to see specific trolls-- Well, specific Aerona's. She just didn't want to start anything, neither did she want to make a fuss. So she just asked Cerpin for an update, and made her way up here. Thankfully she'd had some cover from her last time helping out the military as Perore, but it still took a while for them to let her go. The tealblooded adult entered the area with a mischievous grin, eyes wandering the area, surveying other trolls. Mmmn, meeh, not them, not them, not-- Oh! Was that Cerpin and Tevini? They were in a big group and-- Eyy, Deimos was in there! But it was a large group already, and she saw another bestie of hers that was a little closer by. Man, it'd been a bit since she'd last seen Etsali, hadn't it? Or, oops, it was Faithe here, right? Yeah, she guessed. She still wanted to call her Etsali though. Waaay cooler name, even though Faithe was a bit of a bad pun. Hehehe. "E-- Faithe!!" Forera bellowed excitedly, having almost forgot her friend's hidden name and began bounding over eagerly toward her friend in large, heavy stomps and stomping-- Right in one of the small puddles Nictor left behind.

A misplaced step, a loud yelp, and Forera was now sliding. "Oh F-- WHOAHOAHAHAHWAA--!!" She was now barreling toward the two of them like a bowling ball, unable to catch herself.

KitsuneAurax
feel free to have etsali swerve LOL

Taki-dix
im so sorry nic (you can avoid forera too if wanted)

anyone within earshotx
OOPS

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:57 pm
"I may not know exactly how that feels but I can at least relate to you. I'm not... good at feelings and such." Polair had to admit it, she didn't know how to be empathetic nor she cared much about it. She never was interested on it to be honest. But at least Mahmud and her were having a pleasant conversation. One on one, no overwhelming emotions ruining the moment. She could appreciate this.

The highblood couldn't help but giggled a bit at his comments. "I wouldn't call it rambling actually. You're very expressive."

"Yes... I always loved the physical universe beyond Alternia's atmosphere. I still can't believe we may have a shot at going up there!" She loved space, that wasn't a secret, everyone she knows knew this fact. She loved it with a burning passion, more than anything in the world but, it wasn't a reason to excessively show her emotional responses towards it. Really... "Oh! Yes, I always carry a spare just in case." One could never know what could happen, so Polair always had more than one recorder on her. Shuffling through her bag was never easy, but she was determined to find her spare recorder to give it to the orangeblood. Once she had her grasp on it and an extra pair of headphones attached to it, Polair pulled it out and reached out to the other so he could have it.

"You can keep them if you like! Not sure if that has my -ahem- personal notes but you're welcome to erase the data if you please." She smiled. It didn't have anything crucial, she thought and even if it had, Mahmud was one of the trolls she probably trusted the most. She opened her mouth to speak again, when a loud yelp rang though her spongeclots.

Immediately she shielded her spongeclots, trying to keep out the awful sound she was hearing. No, she wasn't getting overwhelmed by this. No, she wasn't getting a headache. Polair needed her senses and full concentration for the whole thing to be brought down by a loud troll. Really, trolls were loud, VERY LOUD. Why was that a common thing?

"Seriously..." Polair said, looking very displeased.

Skyli Peep
tag! ; A;/

quite uneventful
slight mention from the blind fish!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:39 pm
Was she talking to a troll or wild animal posing as one? It was hard to tell for a minute. Luxara had seen plenty of bared teeth in her time, in the wild and all. And it did...feel...like they were doing something more like that than troll social cues. Unusual, but entertaining, nonetheless. Guess now she'd never have to worry about looking inept at acting like a person in comparison.

"Gold teeth," she said instead, "neat-o. I've always wondered if having metal in your mouth tasted weird. Ooh, here's a good question. So. If you lost your metal teeth in a fight, would you make the ones that grow in after that metal, too? Though hopefully you don't get into a whole lot of fights, or else it'd get annoying to keep up that sweet pretense, huh? Step one to stay out of teeth-losing fights: avoid barfing on people."

A bit more Luxara than she needed to be, but this other troll didn't seem super chatty. Had to gain steam somehow.

Meanwhile, someone made a loud entrance. Ah, 'Perore'. Heading towards 'Faithe'. Violently. Now that was funny. Maybe she'd bother them later... But, for now, this lark.

Kimbley Kitty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:51 pm
It felt weird, not having Voscil around during an outing they were both on. Especially a big ol' mission. Even weirder not having his usual disguise on. Someone new...again... Reemus didn't know what to do with it. Retired Toothy, ordered, really, and now...'Canine'. Yellowblooded again in plain sight. Hm. Weird. Didn't really see anyone he knew, either. Which was good. Meant, if anyone was in disguise, they were doing it right. Good! Er... Wow. He really didn't know what to do with himself. Plenty of trolls to talk to, but he didn't even know much about himself right now. Ah, yes, and the hemospectrum was on him again. So maybe don't talk to any highbloods...

He wondered what Vos was doing. Was she okay? Of course she'd be okay. Most of the ground troops had looked to be kids. Kids weren't a threat. Well. Mostly. Did kind of want her here, though... But it was probably safer down here. Though she could take care of herself.

Hm. He felt a little hungry. Were there snacks?

Reemus leaned against a wall and scratched his arm. Then, it didn't take very long for him to start idly chewing on his lanyard. Fidgeting like that came easy when your thinkpan was far, far and away. Didn't even pay attention to see if anyone was close enough to notice his antics or anything.

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:26 pm
Vulpin shut their mouth, face falling back to it's typical, bored demeanor. They folded their arms behind their head, trying to maintain something of a casual air. The gold caps- what was their explanation for that again? Something to do with Aandes? They could improvise if the greenblood bothered to press it further.

"Oh yeah, it's all gold inside. Grows back real fast. Don't tell the fishfolk- they'll gut me for it." Vulpin stuck their tongue out between their teeth in another bizarre, coy expression. Retracting it, they went back to smacking their gum.

"I'm more of an observer, not a provocateur." Vulpin shrugged with their shoulders, pouting as if to mock their fancy highblood choice of words. "People don't go around punching shadows. I keep to myself, stay out of trouble, walk out with a paycheck. S'nothin, really." They glanced back over to the greenblood, pouting again, but with a slight smirk.

"This isn't my first time helping out the queen, but I don't think there's a single chump who knows my name around here." Their smile came back, this time with a tinge of genuine intent. They wheezed another laugh through their teeth, and turned away again to watch the crowd.

Gl!tch~

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:07 pm
'Forger' hadn't been far away, he had simply been surveying the area of Conveyor 8 and all the trolls presently active. Staring in wonder, the yellowblood blinked curiously at all the activity. His boots lightly tapped on the metallic floor as he moved further into the room. Stryke looked around, searching for familiar faces. Most of the trolls he knew were dressed in disguise and went by their pseudo names. If he looked hard enough, he was pretty sure he could pick out a few other trolls that did not belong to their organization.

Here in this disguise, he was just a commonplace, every day unassuming troll. Keeping a lid on his psionics would be wise he had figured on his journey over to the location. That didn't mean he wasn't nervous in some fashion or another.

Halting in place, his eyes snapped to 'Perore' as she barreled towards 'Faithe'. He still owed Estali more thank yous than he knew how to deliver..for now it could wait. They were on a mission, the thought was still there as he chuckled at the lively scene.

Shaking his head slightly he moved past 'Canine' with a nod of his head. He was surprised the shorter lightning psionic wasn't with him, although it was likely because she wanted to keep an eye on the kids? He had no idea honestly.

Stryke pursed his lips slightly as he hummed thoughtfully, adjusting his hat as he sighed softly. This was going to be..interesting no doubt. He would keep an eye out for those around him, it was best to take in his surroundings sooner than later.

anyone up for interaction tbh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:27 pm
The more distressed Nictor became, the more amused Etsali seemed to get. He was obviously hanging on her every word now, waiting for the big reveal. Well, it wasn't even really going to be a big one, but he was clearly a beginner and stealing the jumpsuit would probably be tough enough for him. Grin spreading, she let his question hang in the air, let the anticipation build for one...two...Faithe!!

Etsali startled, losing that train of thought as she whirled to see who had called the name. Immediately recognizing Forera, she eased up again, smiling warmly. She lifted a hand to wave and then watched, eyes widening, as disaster struck. Forera was heading right towards her, not again not again. She turned the wave into a grab at Nictor's arm, sidestepping and attempting to drag him along with her.

With resistance, he'd be pulled to about where she'd been standing to begin with.

quite uneventful
Taki-di

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Taki-di

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:02 pm
The lack of response and the spreading grin did nothing to keep Nictor calm. Instead, it was winding him tighter and tighter and tighter. Even if his brain wasn't going into full panic mode, his body was completely on edge, a string strung tight and ready to snap when next struck.

So, obviously, when Faithe's name was bellowed from somewhere in the room, Nictor jumped, head jerking around fast enough to crack and ooooh wow maybe don't do that again except his eyes were searching wildly for the source of the call and that was a very buff adult barreling towards them uhhhhhh.

So the plus here was that it wasn't his name getting yelled. The downside is that Faithe was getting yelled at and he was standing nearby and she did seem sort of concerned about him but he really wasn't sure anymore. Nictor turned wide concerned eyes back to her and found she was actually completely unconcerned. And smiling. And waving. Oh.

That would mean they probably knew each other. And Nictor had severely overreacted. He blew out a deep breath, closing his eyes and taking his head for a moment to try and brush off the worried buzzing in his head and calm his erratic heartbeat. Calm calm calm...except Faithe never did tell him what they had to do.

That was the opposite of a calming thought.

You know what else wasn't calming? Something grabbing you when your eyes were closed.

Nictor's reaction was immediate, yelping loudly as he automatically jerked backwards away from where ever he was being pulled to, his balance already off from being pulled a step forward, and unaware the whole time of the impeding trouble bearing down on in in three, two, one-.

quite uneventful
wreck him

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:14 pm
      Forera was stumbling over her feet, hands outstretched, eyes wide as she yelped and flailed for some sort of grip on anything. One second, Etsali and some other guy were there, and then-- Everything was going way too fast--

Crash. Forera slammed into the yellowblood, who in turn, took down the brownblood in front of him. The tealblood groaned from her spot on top of the other two, struggling to push herself up and grumbling, unsure who she was on. Some... Yellowblood? Weird. The guy she was half on was wet, too, and now she was a little damp. Oh, and Etsali was underneath him? Oops. They were in a strange, compromising position she truly did not want to think too hard about, especially considering her weight, the yellowblood's weight, and how Etsali was definitely being crushed underneath the two of them. "Whoops!" Forera exclaimed, heaving out a large sigh. "Sorry 'bout that. Hadn't seen th'puddle. Sorry ya'll two!" She said this, but she had not moved. It'd taken her a moment to actually realize she was doing something she wasn't supposed to, which was crushing the poor brownblood. She'd been trying not to think about it after all! "Oh. Yeah. Haha. Whoops!" She hopped off the two of them, rubbing her neck a little nervously before realizing Etsali was still very much trapped under the larger yellowblood. "Yer huuuge but'cha definitely not that sturdy, hehe. Sorry kiddo!"

KitsuneAurxa
biggrin
Taki-dix
confused

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Deimos was fully prepared to go explore, but a familiar voice caught his attention instead. Whipping his head around to confirm that it really was Forera, he spotted her just in time to see her crash into two other trolls in a tangle of limbs and... wow. That.. wow that really was something. He couldn't help but laugh a little, bringing a hand up to cover his mouth. God she was really causing a scene.. was that on purpose? Or a real accident?

"I gotta say hi to someone, but if you guys wanna explore let me know 'cause I want in." He spared a "goodbye" to Tevini, Cerpin, and Engrav then began to trot over to Forera.

"Perore!" He waved as he approached, oblivious to the puddle still on the ground. As he drew closer, he ended up falling victim to the same circumstance - he misstepped with his right foot into a puddle and felt his leg buckle awkwardly- "oh- s**t-" In a valiant attempt to regain his footing before he fell on anyone, he flailed around a little before finally losing his balance for real, tipping forward and landing squarely on top of the two trolls still on the ground. "Augh, what the hell-" Deimos wriggled his way off of the unknown yellowblood and the brownblood underneath him, then sat up. "What the ******** class="spoiler-wrapper spoiler-hidden">

Yamashii
lettin y'all

Doutei
know that

Buzzwulf
dei left!

KitsuneAura
hello there

Taki-di
neeeew

quite uneventful
friends!!