Reply Roleplaying
[B] Daydream x Roses in Bloom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daydream turns in circles, murmuring to herself. Her father was a dream walker, but not yet a elder, so he couldn't help her in her current situation. Not that..she'd ask him. Not that she..knew where he was. She mumbled darkly. For all difficulty it was to find an elder, maybe she would have just asked her father.

...if she could have found him. Ugh. Endless would make a good elder one day, he already had the "hard to find" part down pat.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:38 pm
Roses in Bloom had grown accustomed to the tug of a parent in need. It was as real a feeling anymore as hunger, or thirst. Following the call, she came upon the doe, and called out to her gently.

"What is it that troubles you, little one?" Her voice was soft and her eyes were kind as she approached,
bearing no ill will in her stance or her words. Roses smiled as she sat a short distance away.

"Would you care to speak with me for a moment?"

Astraea Pandora

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:04 pm
Dreamy whirled around and instantly was in awe with the beautiful doe in front of her. Her knees felt a little weak and she sighed a little "ahhhh" sound.

"Ah..ah..hello uhm.." she found herself tongue tied now. The little speech full of reverence and politeness had fled from her brain. "Uhm..I...I brought you a thing!" She picked a large bouquet full of medicinal flowers she'd brought with her and offered them forward.

Moonstone Dazzle

1. Yay time to rp again!

2. Omg I didn't know you even HAD a Elder! That's so awesome! Belated congratulations! heart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:21 pm
"For me? Why, there was no need, little one- but I appreciate this gesture all the same!" Roses in Bloom took the bouquet, pulling it towards herself with a gentle smile. Her eyelashes fluttered, and goodness, she really was growing spoiled. Offerings, all these sweet comments... there were so many upsides to helping out her fellow kin, beyond simply offering them her assistance. The mare giggled to herself, then looked back up to Daydream.

"By any chance, are you seeking blessing for your young?"

Astraea Pandora
OH MY GOD I"M THE WORSKYHJHSgklja I'm so sorry, oh my god. I'm so sorry my love, I completely forgot this. Also do you have a discord yet???

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces