Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana โžฃAcademy Facilities
Combat Wing โžฃ1st Training Hall [Beginner Combat Classroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:21 pm
Tala Maxwell
~ Combat Classroom - Beginner ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Having not had the chance to utilise his raiment in such a way, for so long a time, Tala was actually quite excited to give it a try - and with Kerran actually eager to see, rather than afraid, he was more than happy to oblige, "I tend to only make one shadow at a time, but I can certainly try." Rising to his feet and then climbing up onto his seat - with a foot upon the desk for balance - Tala took a moment to gauge the distance between the two doors before wondering if he could actually pull it off.

Rubbing his hands together, he wasn't sure if it was for friction, or just for show, he drew them apart, rolling his fingers across his palm as though rotating a marble in each hand before opening his palms so they faced upwards. With his arms out either side of him, he cast a final glance between the two small orbs before launching one towards the main doorway, and the second behind him as he turned his head to see.

As they hit the ground, the orbs made a sound similar to those one would hear when throwing small, glass beads across a solid surface, they would bounce and then roll across the wooden floor before rebounding off their intended target and rolling slowly back. Facing the main entrance, Tala would focus on that orb first, using one hand to draw a shade from the sphere, sliding it up the wall so it stood as tall as a man before holding his hand as though motioning for it to stay.

Once he was sure it would remain strong enough to look away, he turned his attention towards the door of the training area. It was a little disappointing to see the second orb had disappeared, but Tala knew it wouldn't take long to form another and whilst his left hand maintained the first shadow, he turned and produced another orb in his right palm before repeating the same action.

"I'm a little out of practice," he admitted, having only really used one orb at a time, controlling two would prove a little more difficult, still, he wanted to prove to himself he could and so began to draw a shade from the second orb...

Erythyr

Clothing: As seen > Sleeveless Shirt
With: Kerran
Feeling: Growing more confident
OoC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:27 pm
๐“š๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ
โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••

Kerran smirks at Tala, seeing his excitement for doing Kerran's idea. It seemed like he didn't really use his Raiment much, and was excited to try this use of it out. Kerran's expression soon turned to awe, as Tala worked his Raiment like a pro. Kerran watched as Tala prepared himself, wondering if he was actually able to pull it off. As Tala shaped the first shadow, Kerran watched with interest. He took notice on how Tala seemed to need to have his hand out, towards the shadow, as he shaped it. After finishing it, Tala did the second one. Both shades stood still, guarding the door. In response to Tala's 'I'm out of practice' comment, Kerran disagreed,

"You're great at your Raiment! I can barely conjure 3 daggers before passing out, and who knows if they're even useful?" Kerran explained. He then turns his attention to the main door, waiting for their late professor.

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›
๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–:
Combat Classroom- Beginner
๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™: Tala (and Willow next post)
๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•—๐•š๐•ฅ: Simple Combat Outfit, flexible and comfortable.
๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: Awed
๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: Nothing
๐• ๐• ๐•”: ~~~
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•œ: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25187657

Tala Maxwell

Erythyr

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:01 pm
                                                    ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป
                                                    โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••

After interrogating Mr. Isaacs, she spent the night with him, organizing books and cleaning up the library. She retired to her dorm late at night, or more specifically, early the next morning. Willow slept long and hard, and awoke to find she was late for class. Throwing on her combat outfit, Willow scurried through the halls. She arrives at her combat classroom, out of breath.

--Enter Combat Classroom- Beginners--

She pushes open the door. Terror overcomes her when she sees what awaits her inside. A large, black, shadowy demon creature stared down at her, seeming to emit darkness. A shrill scream escapes Willow, before she notices behind it there is two boys. One was the Shadowmancer from the library. Willow realized with embarrassment that he made the shadow, probably to scare the next unsuspecting person to enter the classroom. She glares at the blond boy, along with the other kid snickering beside him. She walks around the shadow, towards a seat far from the troublemakers. They've messed with the wrong person... She thought bitterly.

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›

๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–: Beginner Combat Classroom
                                                    ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™: Tala, Kerran, Mr. Faust
                                                    ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•—๐•š๐•ฅ: Combat Outfit
                                                    ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: Neutral
                                                    ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•œ: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25176415

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:32 pm
                                                    Myอขฬปฬบrฬ›ฬ˜ฬ อ•dฬชอˆอ”ฬปdอžอ‰ฬคฬฑฬŸiฬ˜ฬ–ฬซnอฬžฬฒฬฐอ•อ™ฬ– อŸFฬปอ“aฬถฬฏอ”อŽฬบฬฆฬฒฬฃuอ™sฬทฬฉฬบฬฐฬ—ฬ™ฬฐฬtอˆ

โ—ฃโ—ขโ—ฅโ—คโ—ฃโ—ขโ—ฅโ—คโ—ฃโ—ขโ—ฅโ—คโ—ฃโ—ข
                                                    โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                    Myrddin, who was sleeping behind his desk, on the floor, unnoticed,
                                                    was awakened by a wailing cry of despair. His eyes shot open and this colossal of a man arose from the ground. Quickly scanning his surroundings. He noticed two students near the door, with that demon of a student at the door. If someone caused Willow to scream, they basically just signed a contract with a demon stating that their lives will be forever miserable. With his steps heavy and eyes weary, he made his way towards his students.

"Please tell me, if you're going to kill her, make it painful. You're going to regret not doing so in the near future." Myrddin chuckled as he stepped back to the front of the classroom, leaning against his desk. "Don't mind me, keep the banter going, I want to watch if a fight is going to ensue, if not, we can start sparring in the dojo. I don't feel like kicking any student's a** today so you guys are in luck, you'll be attempting to fight each other."

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                    โ—คโ—ฅโ—ขโ—ฃโ—คโ—ฅโ—ขโ—ฃโ—คโ—ฅโ—ขโ—ฃโ—คโ—ฅ
                                                    Where: His Classroom With: Tala, Karren, Willow (demon)
                                                    Feeling: Joyful Outfit: As seen
                                                    OOC: BOOP
                                                    Tala Maxwell

TrashPuppy

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:25 pm
Tala Maxwell
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Although it may have seemed a fun plan at first, Tala hadn't expected Willow to enter the classroom and as her scream bit painfully at his ears, he rushed to cover them, wincing before his eyes widened as he suddenly recognised her from the library... Having been someone who had originally been quite open to his abilities, Tala was hit with a wash of guilt and he looked down, catching sight of Kerran out of the corner of his eye as the male seemed to have found her fright rather amusing...

Unable to make eye contact and feeling the burn of Willow's glare, Tala now cast a glance towards the shade, which had strangely remained in one piece...naturally if distracted or out of sight, the shadow should have dissipated, but it had remained, standing, watching the doorway... He cast a glance over his shoulder to where the second would have stood, more than relieved to find it had at least disappeared...

Tala had opened his mouth to apologise profusely to Willow, he'd even started to bow his head, but as the Tutor suddenly arose from his slumber from somewhere behind the desk, making his way over, Tala couldn't help but feel he was in deep trouble... "Wait...Kill her?" his eyes widened at the man's comment, "No, I would never..." he felt bad enough that he'd scared Willow, but there was absolutely no way he was going to even think of killing someone...

He would watch as Myrddin returned to the front of the classroom, the tutor clearly waiting for all heck to break loose... Tala would once again turn his gaze towards Willow, wondering if there was any way to apologise and perhaps diffuse the hate, but he couldn't hold her gaze and instead stepped down from his chair and looked towards Kerran... It was kind of his fault for egging him on, but after the male's positive introductions, Tala was torn... Had the Tadfaer been setting him up for a fall all along...? No, he didn't want to go back to thinking that way...but how was he to continue?

"I didn't mean to scare you, Willow." Against what was perhaps expected in a combat classroom, Tala decided to push forward with an apology - if Willow didn't want to accept it, then he would take what he deserved... "I was just showing Kerran my ability and I kinda got a little carried away..." his eyes once again flicked up towards the shadow as it remained standing infront of the doorway and he made a motion with his hand, hoping to disperse the shade, but finding it somewhat frustrating that it seemed not to follow his order and dissipate... Why wouldn't it disappear?

Erythyr

TrashPuppy

With: Kerran, Willow, Mr. Faust
Feeling: No longer confident
OoC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:12 pm
                                                    ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป
                                                    โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••

Willow hadn't expected Faust to appear from behind his desk. His comment about killing her slowly recieved a glare in the direction of the professor. She looks back at the boy who created the shadow, who seemed to actually be apologetic, and her gaze softened. Willow realized he was probably trying to surprise Mr. Faust, as he also seemed surprised to see him. The other kid jumped at the professor's sudden appearance. It seemed they were both innocent first years, though Willow wasn't one to believe innocence very easily. She speaks up at Faust's comment about the Dojo,

"Maybe we should proceed to dueling, so we can use our Raiments on eachother with no hard feelings."

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›

๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–: Beginner Combat Classroom
                                                    ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™: Tala, Kerran, Mr. Faust
                                                    ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•—๐•š๐•ฅ: Combat Outfit
                                                    ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: Neutral
                                                    ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•œ: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25176415

Tala Maxwell

Erythyr

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:58 am
Tala Maxwell

"Dueling...right," Yes, that was why they were there...to learn combat training and how to fight... Tala had been looking away when Willow's gaze had softened so hadn't noticed it, especially when the female had turned her glare onto their tutor. "I guess we'd better get on with it then...?" he'd noted the 'no hard feelings' comment and wondered if Willow was saying she would let this slide just once...or maybe he was just being hopeful, still, he knew he was going to get what he deserved and preferred to get his punishment over and done with as quickly as possible.

He turned towards the Dojo without casting a glance towards Kerran, he was afraid that any eye contact with the male could be misinterpreted as a glare, or perhaps anger or hurt from having been subconsciously encouraged into scaring another student...and having not really made anything more than acquaintances, he really didn't want to ruin his chances of making friends on his first real opportunity.

The first thing his eyes settled upon when he entered the Dojo were the pictures hanging on the wall. The one he found himself particularly drawn to reflected a serene waterscape, with cherry blossoms leading the gaze towards the house in the background, there wasn't anything specific about it that he liked, but it was enough to focus on momentarily as he stepped aside to allow the others to enter.

Erythyr

TrashPuppy

With: Kerran, Willow, Mr. Faust
Feeling: No longer confident
OoC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:02 am

Tala Maxwell

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ivar was nervous, so much so he was sweating a little about the next class. He had never used his raiment against other kids before and he has only used it against trained court mages who could handle it. Would he burn someone? Would one of the on-looking students get hurt? He had no idea what was going to happen. All of these dark thoughts swimming around his head as he walked up to the door of the classroom. He placed a gloved hand onto the door handle and he pushed the door open. He could see he was probably late, walking in he did notice a shadowy figure but he chose to ignore it for now. He had a few issues with his room's utilities so getting ready today was an utter nightmare yet he now looked as if nothing had happened.

"I do apologise for my lack of punctuality Sir, I had some issues with the plumbing in my room," Ivar explained. He quickly took an empty seat, taking out his notebook and pen. He hoped he did not miss anything too important, he would see if Tala would tell him what he missed later.

OOC: Sorry was help up in the last class so I decided to just post

User Image

User Image

User Image

Health: Normal
Energy: Normal
Raiment: Solar Fire

User Image

tab tab tab โ†’ Phyiscal Stats: 15
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Strength: 1
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Endurance: 2
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Agility: 2
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Intelligence: 2
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Charisma: 4
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 4

tab tab tab โ†’ Raiment Stats: 21 (B-Rank)
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Power: 2 (1+1=2)
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Control: 3
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Speed: 3
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Range: 6 (1+5=6)
tab tab tab tab โ†ณ Technique: 7 (1+6=7)
tab tab tab โ†’ Position: 1st Year Student

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:06 pm
                                                    Myอขฬปฬบrฬ›ฬ˜ฬ อ•dฬชอˆอ”ฬปdอžอ‰ฬคฬฑฬŸiฬ˜ฬ–ฬซnอฬžฬฒฬฐอ•อ™ฬ– อŸFฬปอ“aฬถฬฏอ”อŽฬบฬฆฬฒฬฃuอ™sฬทฬฉฬบฬฐฬ—ฬ™ฬฐฬtอˆ

Myrddin chuckled, he can't wait to see how this will play out. He knows that Willow isn't the greatest of all fighters, and only time will tell if she even makes it into the advanced combat class her next year. But if anything it can be extremely easy to lose to her if you let her guard down, along with the hell she'll bring to your life if you tell her the wrong thing. Even the most innocent details could turn the tide in the mind games that Willow plays. Due to the nature of the situation that just happened, he would like to see her in the first fight. He also noticed Ivar had joined the classroom, in which he sighed at.

"Alright, everyone join me in the dojo. You're going to beat the s*** out of each other and I'm going to watch and take note of your strengths and weaknesses. I'm not going to use the battle horn, in real life, there is no horn stating the beginning and end of battle, it starts when someone starts it and ends when someone ends it. For me, I typically end them." He opened the door and watched his students beneath him pass him into the quiet, peaceful dojo. The blood, sweat, and tears of many of his students have been shed in this room, he always enjoyed the passion and fire that emerges from new fighters. "Alright. Willow, shadow kid, have at it." Myrddin took position leaning against the wall, waiting for the battle to ensue.

Where: His Dojo With: Tala, Karren, Ivar, Willow (demon)
                                                    Feeling: Joyful, content. Outfit: As seen
                                                    OOC: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
                                                    Tala Maxwell

[quote="happywho06']

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:51 pm
๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ช ๐“œ๐“ช๐”๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป

Willow goes out into the Dojo. She enters a closet full of the student's weapons and grabs her Sai. She wonders if the shadows could actually hurt her, as the day the boy explained his Raiment he said relatively harmless. She leaves the closet and begins stretching. She is at an advantage, atleast she thinks so, because the boy she was dueling didn't know her Raiment, and she knew his. When the other kid entered, the shade seemed to habe dissapeared, so Willow didn't need to worry about that. After finishing her warmups, Willow takes her place on one side of the arena.

Tala's eyes would snap from the picture as Myrddin regarded him as 'shadow kid' he wasn't surprised by that, in fact, he was more anxious when the tutor mentioned they were to beat the crap out of one another so he could watch and take note... Making his way to the furthest part of the mat, he turned, looking across to Willow as she crossed towards a weapons closet and armed herself with a small, pointed blade... How he hadn't noticed the closet was beyond him, but unsure whether or not he was allowed to make his way back and grab something, he decided to remain where he was, hoping that what little training he'd received back home, he'd at least be able to defend himself when they were given the order to start.

Willow was all about advantages, but this boy didn't even go get a weapon, he just stood there, awkwardly. Willow tosses him one of her Sai,
"Here, now it will be even." After he catches it, Willow stands up, brushes herself off, and slowly walks toward him. She waits for the boy to make the first move.

Tala's eyes followed the Sai as it flew into the air, at no point did he seem at all afraid about catching it blade first, instead, he watched as it spun, snatching it from the air by the handle before lifting his gaze, listening as Willow mentioned about the fight being more even, "Right..." he wasn't sure if it would be classed as even, but knew from experience that not all females were necessarily weaker. He stiffened as she started to advance towards him, glancing down at the weapon in his hands before looking back up, she was getting closer - all be it at a casual pace... What was he going to do? He didn't really want to attack, but was aware that the tutor was watching them closely... More used to daggers than the thin point now in his hands he lunged, making a swipe with the blade whilst hoping he wouldn't cause her too much damage...

Willow almost dodges the sudden attack, the Sai cutting the back of her calf thinly. She could feel the blood come out of her leg as she turned around for a counterattack. Being off-balanced and her Sai in her left hand while Tala is on her right, Willow smacks the side of Tala's face. Suddenly, the shade from earlier appears in the doorway at the sound of her hand hitting the Shadowmancer's face. The shade lunges at Willow, and in that second she changes Tala's memory. She makes it as if someone else had just conjured it, rather than himself doing it earlier.

Recoiling from the unexpected blow to the face Tala hits the deck, rolling to his side before lifting his gaze as a dark shape sails overhead. Perceiving it to be the enemy, he felt a knot of panic in his stomach and watched with horror as the vision now launched its attack upon Willow - With his memory temporarily altered, Tala failed to recognise that he had infact created the demonic shade and instead believed it to be an assailant bent on harming Willow... "Leave her alone!" With his grip tightening on the blade still in his hands, he snapped to his feet, lunging for the creature which turned, a look of shock upon its face as its Master seemingly turned against it...
The shadow would raise its clawed hands, perhaps to block but ultimately to defend, drawing back as Tala started to slash at it with the Sai, hoping to either do it great harm, or scare it away...

Willow jumps away from the shade just as it lands. Her Raiment must have worked well, because Tala yelled at the monster to defend Willow, who was actually pretty capable of defending herself. The shadow seened confused when it's master turned on it, slashing with a blade. After blocking the attack, the shadow turns back on Willow, who the shade was intent on killing, as she had hurt Tala.

After deflecting his blow, the shadow gave the youth a shove, forcing him back just far enough so it could then turn and continue its assault on what it had initially perceived as the enemy, "Hey!" Not appreciating the shove, Tala tossed the blade away and held his arms out from his sides slightly. From here, it would seem as though he drew the shadows from the very walls, they slithered towards him from either side before rolling upwards, just high enough that they touched his hands. The pair would then take on the shape of doberman hounds, their ears pointed and their coats as black as the night, "I said back off!" With a snarl, he extended his right hand outwards, sending the pair racing towards the creature which would turn back as the beasts jumped up, one landing upon its back whilst the other clamps down on one of the Shade's skinny arm...

Willow had turned to face the Shade, which stood several feet above her. Just as she was about to try and attack it, she saw shadows seep out of the walls, taking the forms of two canines. The dogs both run forward, both latching onto the shade. With it's free arm, it grabs onto Willow's face, and pushes her down.

Profiles
Clothing: Tala: As seen > Sleeveless Shirt // Willow: Combat Outfit
With: Kerran, Ivar, Mr Faust
Feeling: Anxious, yet Resolved // Calm
OoC ~~~

happywho06

Erythyr

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:37 am

Tala Maxwell

User Image

User Image

User Image

It seemed they were going straight into combat which suited Ivar fine, luckily he was not first and against Tala. He did not want to harm his potential husband after all. He watched as the two students prepared himself, just like yesterday Tala had not even considered bringing a weapon to assist him. Ivar shook his head, "That's such a rookie move you idiot," he thought to himself as he watched the two take their positions. He analysised the fight as it begun, he finally got to see what Tala could do as he conjured a man or creature made of shadows. "Had I of not seen him in the Elementor class I would of guessed that he was a Tadfaer, apparently not," he muttered to himself. His eyes followed the girl now, she had not used any kind of Raiment yet. Or she had and Ivar had missed it. He continued to watch as the conjured shade had made its way onto the dojo but for some reason Tala was attacking it. It was obvious that the creature had appeared due to its master being under attack but now Tala was.....Hold on something had happened. Ivar frowned at Willow, was this her doing? Surely not, she had not even used a Raiment. Ivar being confused tried to analyse what he was observing with a little difficulty. He could see the shade's confusion, maybe Willow had used a Raiment after all. Maybe an illusion type Raiment that altered Tala's perception. It was still hard to tell so this was just a working theory. Now Tala was able to summon two hounds to fight for him which were now attacking the shade. "So i'm guessing he can create creatures made of shadow, that's interesting for sure," he thought to himself.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:01 pm

Myrddin watched the battle attentively from a casual position, leaning against the wall near the door to the classroom. It seemed that Willow was going to give the new kid somewhat of a chance by letting him borrow one of her daggers. As long as no throats were being slit and no vital organs were put at risk, Myrddin allowed any sort of weapon in his class. There have been a plethora of times that his students were sent to the infirmary, and every time a faculty member lectured him, he did this thing where he stopped listening, and went on with his life.

The battle seemed like any other at first, a tenebraer-esk raiment that was actually elementor magic was used as the core of the boy's fighting style, and Willow reacted accordingly, in the almost the worst way possible. Willow... smacked the shadow kid. Smacked him. With her hand. Not striking with her fist, her weapon, or even a kick or a knee. Just the palm of her hand. For the love of the Gods Willow, you're not me. You can't just smack your opponent and expect it to inflict any sort of damage. Normally Myrddin would laugh it off, but this was a serious fighting lesson, so every decision is taken as such. He noticed that her opponent barely landed a strike, he seemed hesitant to attack his fellow student. Both of these kids were in for an earful after this battle.

The next chain of events would terrify most, but Myrddin has seen some s***, so he was able to to solve it quite simply. Willow's alteration of the boy's memory inadvertently induced major stress into him, severing the boy's ability to control his own power. Another reason to lecture these kids. Myrddin ignored the giant shadow creatures and the shadows oozing from every corner, he slowly hardened his left arm, and nonchalantly walked towards the panicked kid. Once Myrddin was about a foot away from, seemingly non-threatening, he quickly whacked the back of his head, rendering the boy unconscious immediately, dispersing all creatures that the boy once had control of, returning the room to normal. Myrddin then picked the boy up with his right arm, lifting him over his shoulder, then turned to Willow and Ivar.

"Sorry you couldn't get any action, Ivar. Willow, this kid, and I are going to the Nurse's office. Come along if you like. I'm sure Madame drinks-all-alcohol-without-me will be so delighted to see me with injured students so early in the year." Myrddin chuckled as he took the knocked out boy to the Nurse's office. It was very likely he would wake up as he was carrying him, Myrddin wanted to make sure he didn't give the boy a concussion.

-Exit Combat Classroom: Beginners to Nurse's Office-

Where: His Dojo With: Tala, Karren, Ivar, Willow (demon)
                                                    Feeling: Joyful. Worried for his student. Outfit: As seen
                                                    OOC: ~~~~~~
                                                    Tala Maxwell

[quote="happywho06']

TrashPuppy

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:23 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Well thats just wonderful," Ivar sighed as the fight ended to ubrutly with the help of the teacher. Atleast Ivar got to see Myrddin's Raiment again, something that actually could withstand even Ivar's Raiment which made him fell more at ease with using his Raiment here now. He was still unsure about using it against other students but he knew he would have to do it sooner rather than later. He decided to write down a few quick notes on both Tala and willow, he needed to know how both fought so he could use that information for future classes. Not jst for fighting them but if they were to fight in a team. Although Tala has the more flashy and destructive Raiment out of the two, Willow knew how to use her's to turn the tides of a battle so she would be the better partner. Ivar finished up and decided to leave class early so he could return to his dorm to rest up.

*exit*

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:27 am
๐”ผ๐•œ๐•  ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐•๐•’
โ• โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ฃ

Eko had awoke to the crash of thunder and the beginning of the rain last night. He had found Coco snuggled up against him, shivering in the cold.
He was alone in the Courtyard, so he ran to the door, sheltering Coco with his hood. When he entered the building, he was escorted to his dorm, where he dried up and went to bed. He woke up and changed into an outfit nearly identical to the one he wore yesterday, and checked the parchment he was given. He had Beginners Combat today, his first elective. He headed to the dojo, having to ask someone to point him in the right direction. He was there soon enough, but was already overwhelmed by all the sights, sounds, and smells that begged for his attention.

-Enter Beginners Combat Classroom-

Eko took a seat, trying not to pay attention to anything. He was at the seat nearest the door, sadly for him, so if any one entered it would be worse than usual. He wasn't paying attention to that, he was just trying to calm down. His heart was beating fast, and he was waiting for the teacher to engage with him first. No one else was there yet, so Eko would just have to wait.

โ• โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ฃ

๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™: No one ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: Nothing ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•—๐•š๐•ฅ: As seen ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: Jumpy ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–: Beginners Combat Classroom

Quote:

Erythyr

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:22 pm

โ–Œ FAUSTYxxโ–Œ LOCATION: His Combat ClassroomXXโ–Œ FEELING: Joyous; Well-restedXXโ–Œ PROFILExxโ–Œ OOC: New layout again ^~^XX

โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ

Myrddin believed that this day will prove better than the one prior. He did not enjoy that conversation what-so-ever. Being in situations that contains any amount of negative energy were ones he tended to avoid; but since it was one of his students, he'll do anything vanquish the negative aura. Problems he couldn't simply thwack with his fists or slash with his sword were not ones he tackles on purpose, he'd rather have someone else with the psychological skills to manage those. Myrddin waited patiently in the dojo for his students to enter on this new elective day, he had quite the plan in store for his students today. Today he is going to stress about working as a team. Myrddin believes in teamwork more than anything. Although he was wildly known for his "solo" mercenary work, he rarely set on a quest or task without a companion. There were a few that he stuck with him for a while; their names and faces will never be forgotten as long as Myrddin is alive.

Myrddin heard unsteady footsteps enter his classroom. Anxious? Most would be in a combat class. It might be the shadow kid, Tala. Last class was quite the experience. Today wasn't going to be as intense as that one, but it is the start of something much greater. Something so simply... badass. Myrddin always changed things up every year for his combat class, and this year, he believes he won't be able to out do what he has in store. All he hopes is that the Court Mages won't be upset with him for it. More than once has Vivienne nearly killed him for his "Inhumane teaching format" as she described it.

Vivienne Vahinko... truly a mysterious woman. Myrddin knows very little about her, no one in the academy really did. The only person she seems remotely close to is Gannon, her fellow court mage. Only he may know what her true colors are. Myrddin has somewhat seen what they were when they first met. Of course, she has heard of what Myrddin did during the purge of all Tenebraers about 20 years ago. She seemed at hostile at first while confronting his act of treason, but at the end, she showed sincere gratitude for what he did, "doing the wrong thing at the wrong time, for the exact right reasons", were her words. Myrddin doesn't regret what he did, he'd kill those same soldiers over and over if he could.

โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ

Grand Academy of Eoana โžฃAcademy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff