Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Combat Wing ➣1st Training Hall [Beginner Combat Classroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Erythyr

TrashPuppy

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yesterday saw the first glimpse of Ivar's Raiment, and he knew he left quite the impression. Probably not a great impression since the teacher lost her desk but atleast people knew not to take him lightly. He thought it over last night and he decided he was going to try to be more confident with using his raiment. He had combat class now and if he recalled he was going to probably have to fight that other kid who didn't get a turn in the dojo after Tala's run in with Willow and her mysterious raiment. Ivar had been curious as to what Willows Raiment was, he wanted to see if he could ask her after this class maybe. He walked down the corridors of the academy's main building while writing down noted from yesterday's lesson. He remembered all of the raiments he saw and he wanted to record as much information as possible for any future classes. It did not take him long to make his way to the classroom door. "I hope this class will be a little smoother than last time," he sighed before opening the door.

Ivar walked in to see that Myrddin and one new face had got there first. "Wonder who that guy is?" he muttered to himself as he walked in. The guy seemed on edge a little, definately nervous but why? Was he the shy type or was he scared about this class? Ivar could understand if it was the class that made him nervous, this teacher wasn't exactly normal. He walked upto the lad and smiled warmly, he didn't want the guy to feel alone. "Hello there friend! I am Ivar Tyr, a fellow student in this class. Who might you be?" Ivar asked gently, holding his hand out for the guy to shake. Maybe this guy would accept the hand shake and not......bump fists... Yeah that was still an odd gesture to Ivar. But if it was the only one Tala would accept then he guessed he would do it just for Tala, strange as it was.

OOC:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Health: Normal
Energy: Normal
Raiment: Solar Fire

User Image

tab tab tab → Phyiscal Stats: 15
tab tab tab tab Strength: 1
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 2
tab tab tab tab Agility: 2
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 2
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 4
tab tab tab tab Technique: 4

tab tab tab → Raiment Stats:
tab tab tab tab Power: 2 (1+1=2)
tab tab tab tab Control: 3
tab tab tab tab Speed: 3
tab tab tab tab Range: 6 (1+5=6)
tab tab tab tab Technique: 7 (1+6=7)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝔼𝕜𝕠 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕒
╠════════════════════════════╣

Eko jumped at the sound of the classroom door opening. His head snapped back to see who had startled him. Oh no. Gods no. Eko knew this kid. This was Ivar, Ivar Tyr. He should've known he wouldn't be the only noble in the school. High hopes, he supposed. Though Eko didn't expect his acquaintance to know about his running away, or even remember him. Though he would know once he gave his surname. Eko wasn't the popular kid in the family, so he was mostly ignored by the other nobles when they met. Even after his brother died, Eko was barely acknowledged. The charming Tyr child probably didn't even give Eko a second glance. Eko knew who Ivar was, though. He knew all the nobles, in a sense. When Eko kept to himself, he was really observing and taking mental notes on everything. Eko jumped again when Ivar stuck his hand out, introducing himself as if they had never met. But Ivar was a noble. And Eko was taught to be formal, especially with nobles. So Eko's heiritage would be discovered. Eli awkwardly shook the boy's hand with his sweaty one, and stammered,

"I-I'm Eko. Eko Lassila. Nice to meet you, Mr. Tyr." It became easier to talk as he became more formal. He knew what to say by heart when he was being polite, but when normally talking, he could barely string a sentence together without being overwhelmed. Just then, thunder clapped outside, making Eko jump a once more.

𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Ivar (Myrddin) 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: Nothing 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: As seen 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Jumpy 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Beginners Combat Classroom
𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~

happywho06

Erythyr

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:50 am

Erythyr

TrashPuppy

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ivar had met all of the noble families in the past through Galas, dinner parties and high class social events. Though he did not know every single noble member yet, apparently he did not know this one until he introduced himself. He knew the name Lassila, most knew they lost their heir. Ivar heard the official story and knew not to bring it up in front of Eko. Ivar only remembered met his parents at a royal summer gala two years ago. They seemed like normal people, was it because of that incident that Eko was so nervous even now? He was a good looking guy too, Ivar found that quiet endearing. He smiled as Eko shook the hand, his grip was light and he seemed a little awkward by Ivar's approach. "So you're here at the academy too, you must be very skilled in order to be here," he started to make conversation. He did not want to simply say hi and just ignore the boy. "I bet you're super strong just like everyone else in this class, though im a little saddened by the fact that I am not the most handsome guy here now," he chuckled as he spoke, flirting with Eko to hopefully make the lad seem a little more comfortable. "It is nice to see other nobles here, though I do like mingling with other kids from different backgrounds, they are all very friendly here so there's no need to be worried about anyone giving you any grief. If they do I will keep them in check," he winked at Eko and have the guy a smirk. Maybe Tala has some competition now that Eko was attending this class.

OOC:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:57 pm
𝔼𝕜𝕠 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕒

Ivar probably didn't know this, but as he seemingly tried to comfort Eko, he just made it more awkward for the Enhancer. The comment about being skilled made Eko freeze. He was not skilled. He hardly had even a vague idea of his Raiment. All he knew is that he paid extra attention to everything. Eko found it to be more a curse than a blessing, having no one to teach him to control it and it being worsened by his abusive parents. He figured his Raiment could end up strong in the future, but that would be the very distant future. Eko almost laughed at the handsome guy comment. Eko didn't really think Ivar was all that handsome, and he didn't think he himself was either. If Eko was so pretty, how come Ivar never noticed him at the galas, or the dinners, or any of the social events both noble family's attended? Wait... was Ivar... flirting with him? Eko had a temporary mental breakdown. This had never happened before. It was scary. Eko attempted to gain his composure as much as he could as Ivar said he would keep anyone who gave Eko grief in check. At least no one else was in the classroom, otherwise the Enhancer would've had a complete and utter mental breakdown to the point of curling into a ball and humming himself to death. But Eko needed to stop this conversation, which was getting awkwarder by the second. Eko spied a door on the other side of the classroom. Maybe that was the training area? Worth a shot.

"Uh-Ah... that's... v-very kind of you... I-Ivar. W-we sh-should... training area.... there... now?" Eko attempted to string some sentences together, to no avail. He pointed at the door, and headed over there, whether Ivar followed him or not. Only when he had fully entered did he realize his fatal mistake. The instructor was in there. Eko petted Coco in his pocket to try and calm himself. Oh Gods. This man was huge. Colossal, even. He carried a greatsword bigger than Eko's whole body. With his left hand he was fidgeting like his life depended on it. He couldn't keep his attention focused on the man for too long, though. Eko's Raiment demanded he at the least glance at everything else in the room. The closed closet in the corner. The color of the walls. He attempted to keep eye contact as he asked,
"H-hello, sir, are y-you th-the i-instructor?" He barely managed to say that before looking around more.

𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Ivar and Myrddin 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: Nothing 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: As seen 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Jumpy 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Beginners Combat Classroom- Dojo

happywho06

Erythyr

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:16 pm

[__4th Year Student__]

xxx

Today was a new day full of God knows what. Chester wasn't quite eager for this class, though not for the exact reasons everyone else typically was. Chester wasn't that hot with combat.... quite bad actually.
He always seemed to be the one to end up in the infirmary with a broken nose and a busted lip. Scars across his body would provide many unanswered questions. SO why exactly join a class you don't excel at or really have any interest in? Well, Chester's idea was to just jump into the fire.
If you're already failing there's only one way you can go... up.

So Chester signed up for the class and here he was walking toward it. Bore basic clothing, a loose fitted blouse, and brown loose fit pants. Carried with him a pocket watch that sat in his back pocket instead of the typical breast pocket. Chester, for once, carried no books as he walked to class and when he entered, his hands placed in his pocket and a slouch to his back. He scanned the room and noticed no one in the room quite yet. He couldn't help but scratch the back of his neck, confused. He'd glance back at the open door and wonder if perhaps he was in an incorrect room. Eventually, he waltzed slowly into the room and noted another door which leads to another room. Chester would follow to the combat area and soon found himself with his Professor and two other students.

A small soft grin placed on his scarred face as he greeted the two warmly "Hello you two. Chester," he'd gestured to the two "dont think i've seen you two around before? New to the class, school, or both?" Chester inquired, his voice just enough to note his age. An older male soon out of the Academy. So just why was he in the beginners classroom? Chester's warm smile faded ever slightly as he glanced at his Professor. Just a day before he had given Chester rather odd homework and was quite pissed to do it. Just what type of professor give homework to just ONE student? Unfair.

xxx

happywho06

Erythyr”][/quote]
[quote="TrashPuppy

[profile]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:54 pm

FAUSTYxx LOCATION: His Combat ClassroomXX FEELING: Upset; DisappointedXX PROFILExx OOC: Canceling class due to holidays and lack of time to post, sorry :cXX

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

For some reason it seems that no one enjoys coming to Myrddin's classes, maybe he should stress attendance. He shook his head and decided to not let it bother him for the moment, he did have a class to teach after all. Myrddin's gaze was already fixated on the door as the new student entered. He barely managed to string his question together, but Myrddin will give him props for trying. He waved to the uncomfortable boy, then awaits for the other two students to come in.

"This is it? That's quite disappointing..." Myrddin put his hand to his temple, rubbing it gently. Chester's slight change of attitude didn't help the situation either. Myrddin cares deeply for his students, but if they don't show up to class he can't teach them what they need to know. He's going to have to go into lecture mode again. Myrddin dreaded it, but he knew something like this was going to happen sooner or later. Returning to his cheerful self, he simply waved off the class. "I had quite the remarkable plan for you guys but it seems your classmates aren't showing up, a common theme that has been happening to me as of late. I'm canceling class today, I'll post on my door tomorrow information on what's coming up tomorrow." Myrddin continued his waving hand implying that he wasn't up for questions or concerns.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

TrashPuppy

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Erythyr

TrashPuppy

User Image

User Image

User Image

And just like that it happened again... Ivar watched as Eko became obviously nervous, stuttering and shaking. He fumbled his words and ran off to the dojo, leaving Ivar alone. Ivar turned blue, feeling himself shrinking as the feeling of rejection once again kicked in. "Why must this always happen to me?," he muttered as he cuddled himself. It took him a while to compose himself and to make his way to the dojo where the teacher was waiting. Seconds after that a new face joined them. Ivar's widened as he took a good long look at this new guy. "Oh hello there," he seductively spoke inside his own head. Ivar had not seen the guy before but he could tell he was definitely in the third year atleast. The older ones were more rugged and hunky, Ivar was probably drooling a little without realising.

The new guy walked upto Eko and Ivar and introduced himself as Chester. He was not wearing flashy clothing, he looked pretty casual. Ivar could tell he was not prepared for fighting, those clothes could hinder the lad potentially. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance Chester, My name is Ivar Tyr and I am a first year," his posh accent became glaringly obvious as he introduced himself. He bowed politely to his elder, a tradition his father taught him. "I have only been here a few days, I am still very much a novice student unlike you. You are in one of the higher years, no?" he asked chester. A reasonable assumption based on the boy's age.

Finally Myrddin spoke up, obviously annoyed with the others for not showing. Ivar did notice that Tala willow and that other kid were not present for some reason. "Tala you idiot," Ivar muttered under his breath. What made things worse were that Myrddin decided to cancel class. "That's not fair!" he angrily thought to himself. Why should he suffer for other's not bothering to show up? His anger showed, but after a while he calmed down, there was no point getting so worked up over something out of his control. "If that's the case then I will take my leave sir," he said as he simply turned on the ball of his foot and walked away with his hands in his coat pockets. He did not want to seem rude but he was very annoyed by the class not happening after all of the mental preparation he went through this morning.

*exit*

OOC:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:36 pm
𝔼𝕜𝕠 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕒

Eko immediately jumped at the sound of an older student's voice. His head snapped back at lightning speed, which would probably startle whoever the voice belonged to. The kid introduced himself, dressed in non-combat suited clothes, worse than Eko's attire. Unluckily for Eko, the boy (or possibly young adult) had just entered, leaving the classroom perfectly visible to Eko. His senses were flooded once more, every miniscule detail screaming at him for attention. All the scuffs and scratches on the desks made Eko's eyes shift all around, and his breathing quickened as the older male asked a question to him and Ivar. Eko moved his head back facing forward as quickly as it had turned. He took a few deep breaths, and stuttered,

"F-first year... E-Eko Lassila..." Eko wasn't all that saddened to hear class was cancelled, but Ivar seemed butthurt. Tough luck. "Uh...I... go... too... thanks... bye..." Eko had meant to say, "I'm going to go too, thank you, and good night. But words are hard. Especially hard for Eko, more so when he was overwhelmed. He awkwardly pointed at the door while he talked, and then gave a small wave at the masked redhead and the older kid.

--Exit to Dorm--

𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Ivar and Myrddin 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: Nothing 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: As seen 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Jumpy 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Beginners Combat Classroom- Dojo

happywho06
Queen Hera Kami

Erythyr

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:42 am

[__4th Year Student__]

xxx

Chester eyed his Professor who seemed quite deflated. He'd cross his arms over his chest and let out a small sigh. Myrddin seemed to be down in spirits which threw Chester a curveball. He felt kinda... bad for the male. No every day you see your Professor look like he's about to give up. Guess everyone has their limits... Chester would eye his teacher and listen. A small frown and a nod were given with respect to canceling class. Suppose thats all you could do... but then again... seemed like he had given up.

Chester shifted his body back to his classmates and smiled, fixing his attitude for the other students. Ivar was first, a rather studious and possibly pretentious man. He was prim and propper, something Chester was taught at a young age as well. But loved to rebel thus who Chester became. A casual man who was polite but... not. Chester gave a nod "I'm a forth year yes. Pleasure is mine Ivar. Let me know if you need any help with anything. I know these parts like the back of my hand." Chester smiled warmly and watched the man leave in a rather quick manner. "Hump" He'd tilt his head at the boastful child turned sour. "Alrighty then." seems like the child had a temper on him... don't know if that's a good mix with fighting.

Chester moved back to Eko who was extremely shy. Chester made note to stay a distance from the younger male who seemed rather stressed.Chester made his movements slow and steady, attempting to relax the other, though didn't help much. "Please to meet you Eko." Chester spoke in a soothing manner but was cut short as the young one wished to leave just the same as the first. "Have a good one then." Chester would wave off Eko and soon give a small sigh before making a slow exit himself.

-exit-

xxx

happywho06

Erythyr”][/quote]
[quote="TrashPuppy

[profile]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:41 pm
Patrick Lockheart
~ Initially in Rick's Dorm Room ~

Rick had little idea as to where the night had gone, after the Diviner Class had come to an end, Patrick had taken a quiet stroll around the grounds - it allowed Branwen the chance to stretch her wings for one and that meant she would be a lot calmer when they made it back inside.

Once back at the Dorm, Rick would light some incense, wafting the pleasant scent around the room before seeking out his Violin. Branwen Meanwhile, content after her exercise would take roost up in the rafters, using the quiet time to preen before fluffing herself up in preparation for sleep.

Elohari's lesson had given him a lot to think about and as Rick made his way around the room, he would take up his bow, running it gently across the strings as he thought of home and his past.

Eventually some time after sun-down, Rick would light a candle and take up a book to read, getting himself comfortable for the evening as Bran drifted off to sleep above.

~ On turn of new day, Rick exits Dorm Room for Combat Class Beginners ~

Having drifted off to sleep with his book in hand, Rick had slept soundly, with Branwen stirring occasionally as the male seemed to mumble in his sleep... She could only wonder what was going through the male's mind, but would make no sound until she saw the first rays of the dawn's light - then, she would promptly flutter down, landing on the edge of the book which slipped from the male's fingers and hit the deck with a resounding 'Thump.'

Rick would awaken at the sound, sitting up with a groan and running a hand through his bright Ginger hair before stretching, "Morning already?" his eyes would drift down to where the White Raven sat proudly upon the tome,

"Late." she mused, turning her beady eyes towards the male before taking wing as he rose to his feet, making sure to change his shirt for his Knit Class before pulling on the Poncho which had kept him warm during the Solstice Event.

"Right," nodding, Rick took leave of his room and headed off down the corridor towards the Beginner's Combat Class. When he arrived, Patrick presumed he was the first that morning and quietly stepped inside, taking a moment to remove his Poncho, Patrick would perform some warm-up exercises so he was ready for when the other students began to arrive.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Appearance: As seen, but initially wearing this Patrick's Cold Weather Clothes
With: Branwen,
Feeling: Ready to train
OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:28 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Exits Dorm Room for Beginner's Combat Class ~

Maybe she was doing it for a laugh? Holding off on any messages to keep him on his toes, waiting hesitantly for the moment someone, or something might just catch him unawares...? Tala had spent much of the night drifting in and out of life... He'd taken to drawing for part of it, keeping mostly to himself as he tried to refrain from sketching anything considered 'spooky'... In the end, he awoke to find himself curled beneath the fur throw that usually lay at the foot of his bed - just incase it got too cold...

Realising it was another day of Classes, Tala would rise - if a little stiff from his sleeping position - before washing and changing his clothes. It seemed once again that he'd neglected to change before going to sleep, so it was imperative that he at least changed his clothes that morning.

Once he was ready and with little need to grab anything for the lesson, Tala left his Dorm Room for the Combat Class.

He'd attended a few times since his fight against Willow, but always kept a wary eye upon their tutor Myrddin... Having finally found out what the man had done in order to bring him under control, Tala tried his best to keep his wits about him... The guy hit like a brick! Literally!

There was no telling who would be present that morning and so, keeping with his adopted tradition, Tala set off early, making his way down the still somewhat vacant corridors towards the Duel Arena. It was still a little unsettling to have not heard anything from Baba - she didn't usually take so long getting her wishes known, but whilst it was still quiet, Tala tried not to let the thoughts bug him.

Reaching the doorway, Tala placed his palm upon the handle. This room was always stressful to him and he exhaled a sigh, psyching himself up for the lesson - even after gradually working with Ivar, he still found himself getting rather wound up, even before entering a room which was nearly always empty...

To his relief, the room was once again Vacant. Stepping inside - careful to close the door behind him - Tala would cross the room, dispensing with the jacket he'd grabbed to add an extra inch of protection against the cold before taking a seat, he could easily begin warming up when others started to arrive.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: Wearing This - protective, yet not too much to grab
With: Currently Alone?
Feeling: Always Nervous about this Class
OoC Keeping an eye out for otherworldly couriers, yet content that none have yet to approach/appear.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:53 pm
If you do not control the enemy,

Camilla Umbrawalker

Arriving across the school to what was called, the duel arena, Camilla stood before the classroom door and adjusted her outfit. Today was much warmer than yesterday, but the wind was very unkind to her hair. Tossing it to and fro made it look a little messier than she would have preferred. Taking a minute to brush it with her hands and get it back into place she sighed and collected herself. Grasping the handle she opened the door, hoping to find no one inside like last time. To her surprise, she was second to arrive this time. A male, sitting across the room had beaten her here. Smiling to him she gave a wave as she made her way across the room to sit somewhere near the same area. She wasn't sure if the gentleman was open to being social or not but she would try her best to make conversation in time.

For now, she would set her bag down and look around the room. The room was quite large and open, most fitting for a place called the duel arena. She had to wonder if her teacher would be the same as before or would they have a new teacher? Regardless she hoped it wouldn't be as boring as the enhancer class was. Though she had fun chatting with the professor and his exploits, she really wanted to learn more about how to use or how to control her ability. She hoped this would be a safe place to test her raiment and not hurt or injure anyone. Though if they had to spar she couldn't guarantee anyone's safety. Sitting down a row or two away from the male she quietly looked around.

She desperately wanted to say something but felt the boy was kind of skittish. So instead she took a book from her bag and started reading it. This book was different from the book she read yesterday. She was now studying a book on advanced combat forms and how to incorporate them practically in live combat. Which was very exciting for her since so many older combat forms had stances and forms which made transitioning from one style to the other very difficult in actual combat. Her aim, for now, was to mold her style to fit any situation, so that she could always be prepared and use her raiment at it's fullest potential. Considering the nature of her raiment, this studying or training was essential.

the enemy will control you

User Image

Tala Maxwell

Raiyun

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:16 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Beginner's Combat Class ~

Tala had started to wish he'd brought his drawing supplies with him as the class seemed so empty, he was almost tempted to start practicing his Shadowmancy, but as the door finally opened to reveal a face he wasn't sure he'd met before, Tala would return the female's wave with a smile and a nod of acknowledgement before watching as she made her way across the room to a vacant seat.

Realising he was perhaps watching her too much, Tala would avert his eyes, looking down at the desk infront of him whilst resisting the urge to apologise... As someone who would spend hours back home just 'observing' those who passed by - usually from the shadows or out of sight of those he was watching - Tala had to remind himself people weren't always fond when they realised they were being watched...

A fleeting glance towards the sound of movement and Tala realised she was now removing a book from her bag, reading it quietly. Although he hadn't seen the title before he'd looked away again, guessing it would make sense to perhaps find something to do to pass the time before their tutor arrived...

He was tempted to drum his hands on his desk as he looked around again, but ultimately leant forward slightly and instead, with his back turned ever so slightly towards her, he started to practice his Shadowmancy, drawing tiny creatures from his own shadow and watching as they dueled on the desk infront of him. As they were merely shades, they made little to no sound at all, allowing him to watch them fight in silence without the need to disturb the female.

NDG Void

TrashPuppy

Quote:

With: Carmilla
Feeling: Still Always Nervous about this Class
OoC Still Keeping an eye out for otherworldly couriers, yet content that none have yet to approach/appear and so now focuses on new faces arriving.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:41 am
If you do not control the enemy,

Camilla Umbrawalker

Quietly reading Camilla was unaware of what her classmate was up too. She was deeply engrossed in her book. As she flipped the page she found a technique that found most intriguing. The technique consisted of disarming the opponent and then subduing them. She began mimicking the posture and movement from where she sat. Moving an invisible arm with her left hand and bringing her right elbow down on where the invisible arms extended elbow would be. This, in theory, would block, move, and disarm the combatant and then take away their ability to use that arm, effectively neutralizing the threat. But it was hard to tell if it would work just sitting here in her seat practicing the motions.

Wondering if there was more she could do there she began to create a scenario in her head. Instead of going straight to breaking the opponent's arm, what if she just neutralized the threat entirely? Sure breaking the arm would be enough to stop most normal people, but what if they weren't normal? What if a broken arm didn't deter them? Since this adaptation required space, she tried it in her head first. Visualizing her opponent, she imagined blocking the initial strike and essentially parrying the first attack. From there she would turn and slide with her back to them and use her back as a weapon. In theory, if she were to use her momentum and her force all in one swift motion, she could potentially strike the opponents' solar plexus, take the wind out of them while simultaneously doing a great deal of damage and effectively stun them. From there she could easily switch to a submission hold or break a leg and that would be more effective than just taking away their arm.

Getting really excited all of a sudden she was practically bouncing in her seat grinning from ear to ear. She hoped with all hope that this class had more people in it and that she'd get to learn new things or put her own theories to the test. Part of her wanted to ask her classmate to play the dummy so she could try it out, just the motion though. She wouldn't want to strike or harm her classmate unless the class called for it.

the enemy will control you

User Image

Tala Maxwell

TrashPuppy

Raiyun

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:08 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Beginner's Combat Class ~

They started off as little shadow creatures, similar to mice who on close examination wore simple armour. He had tweaked them just enough to wield small shields and tiny toothpick like swords which they swung to and fro, ducking and parrying to avoid blows before scampering around the desk in a game of chase... It was only at the sound of movement from across the room that Tala would glance sideways, the little creatures also pausing in their game to peer over his arm,

The female seemed to have ceased in her reading, having set the tome down on the desk before making movements with her arms. Tala watched her curiously, trying not to draw attention to himself by only turning a little to see better. He could only wonder what scenario she was running through her mind, the way she moved looked as though she were practicing a specific technique which can't have been easy judging by the fact she was going through the motions alone...

He suddenly began to feel a little uncomfortable as she began bouncing excitedly in her seat, the grin on her face wide enough to see from the corner of his eye and before she could see, he would turn his attention back to the desk infront of him, waving away the mice who reverted to the shadow he was casting...

If she were to rise, he would stiffen at the sound of the chair drawing back and bite his lip. Being the only other soul in the class, he was certain she was going to ask him to help her with whatever she had been miming earlier...and although he should expect physical contact in a Combat Classroom, he certainly wasn't up for anything so soon...especially with someone he didn't know.

NDG Void

TrashPuppy

Quote:

With: Carmilla
Feeling: Nervous, if not a little panicked...
OoC Just for the record, Tala really doesn't do well with Physical contact (Go figure) heh...

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff