Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Combat Wing ➣1st Training Hall [Beginner Combat Classroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:04 am
User Image

{Where: Combat class.} {With: Herself } {Wardrobe: The only thing that would fit. } {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leo was happy everyone was concerned for her. Yes, she looked pale but she also had to miss breakfast due to her stomach being upset. She walked over to Gin as she nuzzled him motherly as well. "Two pups had entered my class today. I am so happy. How is my big pup?" She asked as she smiled. She had a motherly glow to her face as she smiled tilting her head. She then glanced over as she heard someone come in. Her tail was swaying as she took the note from the girl. Leo looked over the note as she smiled. "Welcome to our class. I am Leonora but Leo works just fine. And this is my Teachers assistant Gin. Gin takes over when I am not here." She said as she smiled at the girl. She had glad there was a new face in her class.

"Sit where you like. Honestly, we barely sit in the seats. But feel free to know your new classmates. It is a free period." Leo walked back to the window as she opened it a little to get fresh air as the cold air seemed to be helping her stomach. She did make sure the fire was going right? She hurried and looked as if she had forgotten she already did that. She smiled as she nuzzled the pup in her arms. Leo looked back at Nanashi and Azure. She gave a toothy smile. She was in such a good mood. Normally she was a strict person. She pulled over a chair that was closest to her and sat down. She laid the pup in her lap as she began to pet her. She then looked over her shoulder. "Tala what is the name of the pup?" She couldn't just sit here and not know the name of the classes new mascot.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Annabelle Wolfe

NDG Void

TalaMaxwell

BlueEssence

Ghost254

Quote:

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:35 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin came over and hugged Leo lovingly, smiling a bit at her motherly attention. “I’m alright, Leo.” He said reassuringly to Leo, still a bit concerned over her. As Leo introduced him to the new student, he gave the pretty girl a small nod of acknowledgement before looking around the rest of the classroom. Camilla was training, which was certainly a good thing, others seemed to be milling around not knowing what to do with themselves.

Sighing a bit, he took a chiar and turned it around before straddling it and leaning against one of the desks. “Alright, lets make this class interesting. Who wants to arm wrestle me?” He said with a smirk, suspected that a few people would want to challenge him while others would want to watch to see who won the matches. Rolling up his sleeves, he waited for a challenger to come forward. “If no one challenges me, then I retain my title as Undefeated Champion.”

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Acckerman

Voice of Aegis

Ghost254

Tala Maxwell

benihime213

Ghost254

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

The-DJ-Ghost

NDG Void

Gin Kuroko - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:30 pm
These hands could hold the world,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla had been going pretty hard at the training dummy. She was quite oblivious to the number of students arriving now. If they weren't going to spar with her then she wouldn't be paying them any mind. She could hear Leo talking to someone but she wasn't focused on the conversation so she missed whoever it was she was addressing. After a couple more strikes she paused just in time to hear Gin say something interesting. Looking over her shoulder passed her pink hair she smirked. '' A challenge? '' She asked curiously. Turning her whole body to look at him she smiled widely. '' So, arm wrestling is it? '' Camilla walked over to Gin and brushed her hair back over her shoulders. Her boots clacking lightly against the floor as she made her way over to him. Grabbing a chair she turned it around opposite of where he sat. Smiling Camilla put her arm on the table. '' Is it okay if I challenge you first?'' She would ask smiling from ear to ear. '' I can wait for a moment if you'd prefer. Wouldn't want to cut anyone. '' And Camilla would do just that.

Taking this time to look around she didn't see anyone else jumping to challenge Gin. Amongst the students, there was a new girl there. Camilla had never seen her before but she seemed nice enough. Looking from Tala, Jace, and Azura she waited to see if anyone would take the challenge. When no one did, it seemed like she would get her chance first. Smiling still Camilla raised her arm up off the desk and opened her hand before resting her elbow on the desktop. '' I'm ready when you are Gin. '' She would say with a small purr in her voice. Camilla always got excited before a challenging opponent. Even if it was simply arm wrestling she would do her best to beat her opponent. Though she had already bested Gin before during a sparring match, this was a bit different. More a contest of pure strength. He would have more of an advantage here than before. Camilla wouldn't be able to use any sort of real leverage nor would she be able to tun on her raiment. She'd simply have to try and out strength the male.

but it'll never be enough.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Benihime213

TalaMaxwell

BlueEssence

Ghost254

Voice of Aegis

The-DJ-Ghost

Annabelle Wolfe

[quote' "-Nymphadora-Skywalker-"]

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:07 pm
User Image
╒═══════╕
𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕜
╘═══════╛

Nora entered the combat classroom as quietly and quickly as she could, brushing the snow off her coat and removing her gloves as she looked around at what was happening. Based on what the others were talking about, Nora learned that today was a free period since there wasn't much they could do with the weather outside. She approached her teachers and bowed to them before speaking, "I'm sorry I was so late today. I was-" She began to speak but stopped when she noticed that Leo looked a bit... different. She opened her mouth to ask if she was alright when Gin suddenly piped up about an arm wrestling competition. She had to admit, it sounded interesting, but Nora had a feeling Gin was way out of her league in terms of strength, so instead, she decided to say hi to her friends as she watched Camilla accept Gin's challenge.

As she shed her red coat and placed it on the desk she usually sat in, she waved towards Azura and Jace and walked towards them. "Hey guys, what are you going to be doing with the free period?" She smiled as she began stretching her arms, getting ready to train with one of the dummies in the room.

═════════════════════════

Elementor | First Year
Outfit | Combat gear / Red Coat
Abilities | 0 hrs used
Cooldown | 0 minute rest | 5 hrs left
OOC:

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

Benihime213

Ghost254

Voice of Aegis

The-DJ-Ghost

Annabelle Wolfe

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

NDG Void

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:56 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Beginner's Combat Classroom ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tala was still trying to work out what abilities their new classmate might just have in their arsenal when he heard Leo speak his name? His head turned to face his Tutor as she asked the name of his companion, watching as the Shifter drew out a seat and placed the Cub upon her lap. Fea certainly didn't seem to mind the Leopard's closeness, but her ears would flick forward and her little nose would twitch with curiosity as Gin came in to sneak a hug... He smelt familiar to her, but she couldn't quite understand why...Still, as Leo started to pet her, the wolf would give a yawn and place her head on her paws.

"Her name...?" That should have been an easy question, but it took a second to sink in, "Oh, it's Fea" he would smile briefly, then turn his gaze as Gin initiated a challenge to see who could best him in an Arm Wrestle...

It might have been nice...squaring off to the Shifter one on one, but still iffy about physical contact, the Shadowmancer would bite his lip, casting a glance around the others he wasn't surprised that Camilla stepped up to the mark - making her way back into the room before drawing up a chair before sitting on it the wrong way...

His attention would switch briefly towards his fellow Elementor as Nora entered the room, starting to greet her tutor with an excuse for her absence before falling silent as Gin and Camilla took their places... He watched quietly as the Water Elementor crossed the room towards Azura and Jace, greeting them before asking what plans they had for their Free Period...

That was right, he was 'the lone wolf' the one who barely spoke to anyone unless he had to...Nora had full right to not exactly see him or ask his own plans... Narrowing his eyes momentarily for that, the Elementor pushed his loathing thoughts to the back of his head and instead turned his attention towards the Arm Wrestling match, leaning against one of the tables - his arms folded - as the pair made preparations to begin.

NDG Void

benihime213

The_littlest_dragonfly

The-DJ-Ghost

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Ghost254

BIueEssence

Clothing: As Seen
With: Fea, Leo, Camilla, Nanashi, Nephthys, Azura, Gin, Jace, Nora,
Feeling: Curious
OoC ""

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:19 pm
User Image
                                  Nephthys Adler
                                  Profile {.+. }
                                  OOC {""}

╔═..══════╗

Nephthys nodded and gave a short bow to her teacher and the teacher's assistant with a polite "Thank you!" before moving to an unclaimed seat and removing her cloak and bag. She set her things down as the assistant announced he was going to challenge the students to arm wrestling. This was exciting to her because it was familiar. It was something a lot of traders liked to do to pass the time if a shipment ran late. The teen moved to stand beside a blond male who was leaning on the desk in anticipation. The pink haired girl had eagerly accepted the first challenge. "I'll take the second set" the Adler girl's arms were not visible under the layers of clothes she wore, but she was stronger than she appeared. After all, many years of manual labor did the upper body good. Plus, this was all for fun and for the sake of training, right? Even if she lost, she'd stand out as someone who wasn't afraid of a challenge. This would prove to be a good first impression; or so she assumed. Her blue eyes stared intently as the two positioned themselves. The pink haired girl seemed confident, but the man was a combat teaching assistant, so she was intrigued to see who would emerge victorious. She crossed her arms over her stomach while she waited for them to start, accidentally bumping the blond boy with her elbow. "Oh! My apologies." she gave him a soft smile and scooted a bit the other way so as not to crowd him.

╚══════..═╝

The_littlest_dragonfly
Annabelle Wolfe
NDG Void
TalaMaxwell
BlueEssence
Ghost254
The-DJ-Ghost
benihime213

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:40 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin smirked a bit as Camilla stepped up to accept the challenge. Considering that they’d sparred before, he wasn’t surprised to see her take the seat from across from him. “Be my guest…” When no one else stepped up to accept his challenge, he shrugged his shoulder and leaned in. Camilla was the first to put her arm on the table and offer her hand. Placing his elbow on the table, he cupped his hand over hers and took ahold, his gaze locked on hers.

“Ready, and…GO.” Gripping Camilla’s hand, Gin’s gaze narrowed on hers. He was impressed – she was strong. Their hands shook lightly as they pressed their hands against one another, each vying for a fraction of an inch of leverage. The two went back and forth for several minutes, each gaining a little bit of space from one side only to lose it to the other.

Eventually, Gin felt his grip slip and that was it – he was done for. Camilla slammed his hand against the desk and that was it, he’d lost. Shaking his head a bit, he smirked and shook out his arm and hand. “Dammit, girl…am I ever gonna best you?” He said with a joking/playful tone. He wasn’t upset, not in the least, but he was a bit perplexed as to why he couldn’t beat her.

“That was a good match, Camilla. I’ll want a rematch at some point to get that ‘undefeated’ title back, but for now, enjoy it – you’ve earned it.” He said with a grin, leaning back in his chair.

═══════════════════╝

Voice of Aegis

Ghost254

Tala Maxwell

Benihime213

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

The-DJ-Ghost

NDG Void

Gin Kuroko - [x]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:24 pm
User Image
User Image
▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

Jace was glad to see the shifter at least did not take offense to his sudden intrusion and accidentally closeness. The class was a bit...fast moving and chaotic. One moment, Jace was beside Tala and wondering what was wrong with his instructor. The next the room was suddenly flooded with others coming into the room and the instructor seemed recovered, with an arm wrestling match happening, tala watching and being approached by another, along with Nora reappearing while greeting Jace and Azura. It almost felt like he had fallen asleep or something... 'i pray the cold does not cause such a thing again.' He thought to himself, thinking it the only explanation for how fast things seemed to have gone. It seemed the cold may have an even worse effect on him than he had previously thought it would if it caused such a thing. Shaking his head to clear the fatigue of his mind, and hopefully body, he would regain a bit of his composure as he turned to Nora and Azura. "I'm...not quite sure. I admit I was hoping to practice with weapons at some point in this class, but I am not sure if we are allowed to do so, or where to find any." Jace would respond to her first with his voice sounding a bit stiff and slightly confused, before blinking and visibly trying to focus again. "Apologies, I do not do well in the cold. Greetings Nora and Azura, how are you two?" Jace would add on politely after, voice and tone returning to normal again as he hugged himself with his arms to try and heat himself up.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

OOC: Finally I get to post. Sorry its short.

Tala Maxwell

NDG Void

benihime213

The_littlest_dragonfly

The-DJ-Ghost

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Ghost254

BIueEssence

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:05 pm

BlueEssence

Ghost254

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

User Image

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - A-rank | Alighnment - Neutral | Wearing - Adventurer clothes

◄ STATS ►

tab tab tab → Phyiscal Stats:
tab tab tab tab Strength: 3 (+ 1) = 4
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 4
tab tab tab tab Agility: 3
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 26
tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 (+ 1) = 7
tab tab tab tab Speed: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab Range: 2
tab tab tab tab Technique: 2 (+ 1) = 3

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Guess Camilla was too busy with Gin for the arm wrestling competition. If anything, Azura watched them and would smile as he would sit at his desk next to the window which would show the outside the way it was. It sucks that the weather was very cold, but Azura was used to it. The strange thing, is that he never got anything warmer to wear, as he stayed with his usual garments. As soon as Tala was up and talking to Ms. Leonora about the small puppy Fae, Azura was greeted with Nora who would happily walk over to him and Jace. Hey, Nora. Well, no clue either on my end. Just maybe thinking of passing the time. Azura said, until Jace had a comment of using weapons for training. Huh... I never did master a weapon before. Azura added to the two. Azura did notice that Jace was feeling badly fatigued, as if he hadn't gotten enough sleep.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:22 am
These hands could hold the world,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla had been eagerly anticipating this game with Gin. She knew he was strong and she wasn't gonna go easy on him. Forcing the fact that she had bested him in a spar before completely from her mind she would grip the shifters hand tightly. Smiling from ear to ear she'd wait for his mark. When the shifter said go she would immediately put all her strength into pulling the man's arm down. Struggling against one another the two went back and forth which was much more taxing then one would think. Knowing Gin as a male would be a tad stronger than her Camilla continued to put in maximum effort to prevent herself from losing. Her gaze never leaving Gin's she simply smiled a toothy grin at her handsome opponent as the two continued their struggle.

Then something unexpected happened. She felt his grip loosen and without hesitation she slammed back against him forcing his hand to the table top. Immediately letting go Camilla got excited for a moment and almost audibly wooed in reaction to her victory. But feeling that would be in bad taste she simply bounced happily in her seat. Looking the male shifter over she'd smile at him. '' No need to worry about that Gin, it's just beginners luck. I'm sure the next time we go at it you'll win. '' She'd say while maintaining her usual friendly smile. She knew Gin was completely capable of beating her, as far as physical abilities and experience went. Raiment to Raiment was another story.

Nodding her head to the shifter male she'd smile and stand up. '' I'm down anytime Gin. But for now, I'll let you continue to compete with the other students. Since the new girl called next you can induct her into the class by fighting her in my sted. '' Camilla would say slightly joking but in a playful tone. She didn't want to beat the new girl and seem like a heartless bully. So her scapegoat would be Gin. Sure he'd probably complain but she was sure he'd do it. Walking around to pat him on the shoulder she would speak once more. '' Play with the new girl and if you win I'll give you a rematch on the spot How's that? '' She'd ask teasing Gin slightly. Not really giving him the chance to retort she'd walk on over to Tala and Azura. It had been a few days since she had last seen them and now was a good a chance as any to catch up.

Wazing at them she'd stop a few feet back from their little group. '' Hey guys, how's everyone been? '' She'd ask happily. Hearing Azura mention he had not mastered a weapon before her eyes lit up. '' Oh are we considering picking up a weapon Azura! Oh, I have so many books on weapons and how to fight with them or beat them! I'm also quite trained in several different weapons myself, not including the ones I taught myself! '' Camilla said quite proud. Looking over the group she realized she might have just included herself in something that didn't include her. Her smile retracting slightly she fidgeted with her gloves. '' Sorry was this a private thing? I didn't mean to include myself. I just get excited when it comes to weapons and training and such. '' Camilla had a bad habit of including herself when she wasn't wanted. She didn't really know Jace or Nora like that and if it was a group exclusive thing then she'd have just forced herself in by accident. She didn't want to upset anyone.

but it'll never be enough.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Benihime213

TalaMaxwell

BlueEssence

Ghost254

Voice of Aegis

The-DJ-Ghost

Annabelle Wolfe

[quote' "-Nymphadora-Skywalker-"]

User Image

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:49 pm
Tala Maxwell
~ Beginner's Combat Classroom ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Jace appeared to be a little out of sorts that morning, Tala's eyes had instead focused upon the two infront of him as they prepared for their 'match' - so focused that the shock of the new student's elbow accidently colliding with his forced the youth to put a good pace or two between them, looking back at the female as though she'd slapped him before feeling more than a little bad as he realised she had also scooted back... What made things a little worse was that she would then apologise, smiling at him even though he'd reacted in such an unexpected and inconsiderate way...

The Shadowmancer would bow his head and open his mouth to try and explain his actions, but his attention would quickly snap towards the desk where the back of Gin's hand had just landed with a resounding thud... The guy certainly seemed to take it all in his stride - even commending Camilla for the win...but then again, with the strength that she'd showed during the Festival, Tala had a feeling she might have had the upper hand slightly? He for one had never hoped to best the Wolf Shifter in such a match, but it had certainly been tempting...the fact he was wearing gloves as well...

Weapons training would certainly prove an interesting lesson, but with the classroom's space limited to the adjoining arena and of course all the snow outside, it didn't look like that would be happening any time soon... He still needed to get a handle on his Raiment first anyway - Especially now he could create his own weapons...well, sort of.

With the new student having requested to take on their teaching assistant following Camilla's win, Tala was quick to realise that his opportunity to apologise and perhaps forge some excuse had all but disappeared... Perhaps the moment would arise later on - if he hadn't driven her away already by his unfortunately-habituated defenses...

NDG Void

benihime213

The_littlest_dragonfly

The-DJ-Ghost

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Ghost254

BIueEssence

Clothing: As Seen
With: Fea, Leo, Camilla, Nanashi, Nephthys, Azura, Gin, Jace, Nora,
Feeling: Curious
OoC ""

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:45 pm
User Image
                                  Nephthys Adler
                                  Profile {.+. }
                                  OOC {""}

╔═..══════╗

Nepthys clasped her hands together and brought them to her mouth with a concentrated look on her face. She often did this when she was thinking or observing. She caught sight out of the boy she'd run in to bowing out of the corner of her eye, and turned slightly in an attempt to address him. However by this point, the match had started. She wanted to watch them to see their techniques, especially if she was going to face one of them on her own next. They put on an interesting show to say the least, and it seemed as if they had a friendly rivalry going. The girl won, and did a happy little jig in her seat. The teen couldn't help but notice the way the other female's body moved, and a soft pink filled her cheeks in a slight blush. Nephthys opened her mouth to congratulate the girl but stopped as if she'd been slapped in the face. She'd simply been referred to as 'the new girl' twice without even so much as a glance in her direction. There was something in the tone that was used and the way that the other girl had carried herself that made it seem... rude to Nephthys, for lack of a better descriptive. She didn't dwell on it, however, as it was now her turn to take on the teaching assistant.

As a sign of respect for her opponent, Ana reached out her hand to him for a handshake. Whether he accepted or not, she'd eventually pull her arm back and release the button that secured the sleeve around her wrist. She'd roll the sleeve up and secure it above her elbow so as not to have the fabric interfere or provide a handicap. Nephthys would then tuck any lose hair behind her ears before securing her elbow on the desk in position. She smiled warmly at the teaching assistant.
                                  "Ready when you are, sir" she'd state in a polite, yet matter-of-fact tone.

╚══════..═╝

The_littlest_dragonfly
Annabelle Wolfe
NDG Void
TalaMaxwell
BlueEssence
Ghost254
The-DJ-Ghost
benihime213

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:28 pm
User Image
╒═══════╕
𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕜
╘═══════╛

Nora watched Jace with a worried look as he spoke. It was colder now, especially with all the snow and wind so even Nora felt the need to bundle up whenever she went outside. But even with the chilling temperatures, she always felt better about using her raiment than when it was hot and humid in the summer. "I've been wanting to learn to fight with a weapon too." Nora nodded along with both Azura and Jace. "I never really learned any hand-to-hand combat or anything." Nora turned her around when she heard a 'thud' and saw Camilla smiling over a defeated Gin. Nora knew Camilla was strong just from looking at her, but she didn't know she was capable of beating a teacher, at least in a test of arm strength.

Nora jumped slighty when Camilla joined their conversation when she wasn't paying attention, glancing behind her to watch the pink-haired girl excited talk about weapons and all the kinds she learned to fight with. "Oh, you're fine Camilla, I don't mind." Nora smiled reassuringly at her. "None of us have really used weapons before, or mastered one at least. What was your first weapon?" Nora asked as she waited for an answer, her curiosity now piqued at the thought of learning more about how to fight. Nora looked around the room, catching a glance of the new student preparing to challenge Gin, and noticed Tala watching the match about to ensue. "Hey, Tala!" Nora called, waving her hand in a 'come here' motion. "Have you learned how to fight with any weapons? It seems like we might be noobies compared to Camilla." She smiled brightly with a laugh.

═════════════════════════

Elementor | First Year
Outfit | Combat gear / Red Coat
Abilities | 0 hrs used
Cooldown | 0 minute rest | 5 hrs left
OOC:

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

Benihime213

Ghost254

Voice of Aegis

The-DJ-Ghost

Annabelle Wolfe

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

NDG Void

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:39 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin nodded at Camilla’s words and smirked. “I think we’ll save the rematch for another day, Camilla. But it will happen at some point.” Stretching out his arm a bit, he flexed his fingers and rotated his shoulder a little – Camilla had been a worthy opponent indeed. Much to his further surprise, the newest student, Nephthys, stepped up to challenge him next. “I suddenly seem to be very popular with the ladies…” He teased, continuing to stretch out his arm as Nephthys rolled up her sleeve and place her arm on the table.

Gin didn’t have a good feeling about taking on another challenger so soon after losing, but eh, it was all in good fun. Placing his elbow on the table, he grasped her hand and looked her straight in the eye. “Same rules as before. Ready and…GO!” Just like with his match with Camilla, as he gripped Nephthys’s hand and pressed into her palm, she pressed right back, and it seemed she could hold her own as well.

“I have to admit…I’m impressed.” He growled lightly as he continued to wrestle with her, literally. “You have to…appreciate…a girl who can…hold her own…” He said in between muffled grunts as he tried to press Nephthys’s hand to the table. The two struggled for every fraction of an inch that they could get, but like with Camilla, his opponent could really hold her own – he was proud.

But just as before, it got to a point where one of them had to give and whether it was because Nephthys was stronger, of he was a bit fatigued from the previous arm wrestle, Gin felt his strength begin to wain and that was all that it took. With one press, Nephthys slammed his hand against the table and it was over – Gin had lost, again.

“Damn, I can’t catch a break.” He laughed, shaking out his hand while shaking his head a bit. “Good match, Nephthys, welcome to the class.” From there, he was done with the wrestling matches, but it was just as well, as it seemed that the free period was nearly over. After making sure that Leo was feeling alright, Gin took his leave and headed home to climb back into his warm bed.

[ - End Interaction for RP Day - ]

═══════════════════╝

Voice of Aegis

Ghost254

Tala Maxwell

Benihime213

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

The-DJ-Ghost

NDG Void

BlueEssence

Gin Kuroko - [x]