Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Combat Wing ➣2nd Training Hall [Advanced Combat Classroom] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:10 pm

User Image

2𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕳𝖆𝖑𝖑

The 2nd Training Hall is most commonly used as the room where the Advanced Combat class takes place. It includes a wide sparring place as well as practice dummies, targets and a variety of weapons among other things, like the 1st Training Hall albeit with more advanced equipment. It is usually locked outside of class and may only be used with permission.

Advanced Combat Professor - Gianna Racquel Falkov

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:40 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : combat classroom | status : single | mood : casual, patient | company : no one (yet) | outfit : training gear and leather boots | OOC :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The area outside the classroom was still damp with the rain, but it was a bit better compared to yesterday. Combat classes are always the days Cathy would always look forward to because it involved sparring here and there. But more importantly, the principles of combat would always be put into practice, which was another thing that she liked. But right now, though, she had to be patient until the instructor would show up for today's lessons. The princess crossed one leg over the other, hands laced under her chin, as she stared through the window. The weather was definitely detrimental to her raiment, but it was not like she would be coerced to show up her power anyway.

She closed her eyes, letting the memory of her fun time with Griselda after finishing homework wash over her head like gentle waves. Indeed, it was a happy time, but she would wait till training would be done for the day to experience it all over again.

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:37 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

Gianna was up bright and early for the first day of her classes. It had been something she was anticipating for a while. That morning, she had gotten up to go on her usual run then went home to bathe and change into proper attire. She made breakfast and packed a large amount of food just in case anyone wanted to have some. After that, the blonde went straight for the academy and dropped her thing off at her office. She walked to the classroom and made her way to the sparring area to put her stuff down as well. No one was there at the time so she decided that she should take advantage of it and change into proper training attire before those that were in her class came in. Walking back to her office, she locked the door and trained into extravagant training gear, and began to tie her short blonde hair up.

The professor made her way back to her classroom and noticed someone there outside. Gianna could automatically tell that it was one of her new students. Smirking, with natural poise and confidence she walked over to the red head with a grin. "Well good morning to you! I assume that you're in my Advanced Combat class? I'm your professor, Gianna Falkov. Feel free to call me Ms. Racquel or Ms. Falkov." Gianna entered her class and opened the large doors that led to the sparring area. "What's your name darling? Hopefully you aren't opposed to the possibility of going out to the sparring area on the first day~"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Her Office] || WITH [ Ven ] || FEELING [ Happy ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:22 pm
                                                  S̨̞o̝̦̮͖͢k̢͖̖͇e͇̯a͉̠ ̻͙̤̞̭͇̻H̙̠̦é̺̱̮i͓̪k̬̰̻͎̗̼͉k̪̦̮̰̞̥̠e͕̫n̲̹̘͕̕i̮̯̭͕͞n̼

══════════════════════════════════
                                                  -Enter Gin and Sokea from their dorm-

Sokea held onto the fluffy tail closely during their walk to the class room, blushing the whole time. He was inclined to pull tightly the whole time, because being bit by the handsome wolf boy didn't sound like a threat, more like a reward. Alas this wasn't the time to be bugging Gin. When they seemed to have entered the classroom, Gin signaled where the professor was. "Thank you so much, Wolfie. I almost didn't want to let go of your tail." Sokea blushed once again as he strolled towards the sparring area. It was convenient that the professor was already there, little did Sokea know that being outside granted the teacher a huge advantage in combat.

Sokea opened the door leading to the sparring area, and spotted where the professor was. She seemed really nice, this isn't how I pictured her. Sokea wasn't going to let his guard down just because the professor didn't appear as threatening. He then noticed an older student, with elegant red hair. She seemed like royalty, probably from the kingdom of Valor. Red seems to be a common theme over there from what Sokea has seen. Switching his eyes back to blind, Sokea made his way towards the professor. He wasn't going to use his, 'oops sorry I bumped into you ruse', that wouldn't turn out so well for him. Instead he marched his way towards her and stopped once he was about a foot away from her.

"Hey, uhm, excuse me miss? You're the advanced combat teacher right?" Sokea's voice quaked, he didn't think he would be anxious to challenge her. "I'm sorry if I come across as egotistical or arrogant, but I'm a first year who has been assigned to beginner's combat this year, in which I feel isn't right for me, so I was wondering if you would, uhm..." Sokea took a deep breath, extending his hand for a handshake. "I am Sokea Heikkenin, and I was wondering if you would fight me."
                                                  Where: With: Gin, Gianna, and Cathy
                                                  Feeling: Ready Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Deep Red (blind)
                                                  OOC: F I G H T M E
                                                  Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

TrashPuppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:12 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : combat classroom | status : single | mood : excited | company : Ms. Falkov, another student | outfit : training gear and leather boots | OOC :

In fact, time continued to pass by for Cathy until she saw the flash of blond hair, together with the visage radiating with beauty. The princess smiled, knowing that the class would soon begin and she was excited about it. In response to the introduction to the greeting, her voice was a cheerful one. "Yes, Ms. Falkov. I'm one of the people who signed up for it. My name's Catherine Warsong, but you can call me Cathy since my name's actually long. I won't mind sparring since I'm used to physical training every single day." She was about to speak more about herself when someone stepped in, inviting the instructor to be the sparring partner. Such wrong timing indeed, but it was towards something that she was excited about so she let it slide for now.

She crossed her arms over her chest, smirking. "Having such audacity, huh? Good luck with that, mister." Cathy had the temptation to tease him further, but she had to see how the male would be capable of first. It would be unwise to judge a book by its cover.

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:36 pm
                                                            User Image
                                                            Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Griselda did not sleep well the night before. As part of stressing out for no reason, she had read the chapters of her book over and over again to prepare for the next time she goes to Elementor class. Along with reading the chapters, she took notes on a separate piece of parchment and reviewed the notes to make sure that she didn't make mistake. This caused her to stay up late and end up passing out rather than entering a blissful state of rest. If her roommate Catherine had tried to wake her up, it would've proven to be a futile effort. When Griselda woke up, she realized that she woke later than she should've. Quickly in a panicked state, she put on her typical clothes for whenever she trains, tied her messy hair into the best ponytail that she can, tied the carrying bag to the belt on her waist and picked up her sword and shield before running out of the room. She had nearly slipped on the areas of the academy that were damp than others several times because of how quickly and not cautiously she had been running, but she made it safe and sound to the where the advanced combat class is there. Catherine is already there, along with another student who she doesn't know and the professor. Did class start already? Is she late? Oh she better not be late. That would be disastrous for her. When she arrived, she had to take a moment to catch her breath before bowing apologetically toward the teacher and nervously saying,

"A-Ah...I-I'm sorry...I-I didn't mean to be late. I-I'll do extra exercises to make up. F-Forgive me."

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
                                                            ❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying Bag, Sword and Shield]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Entering and apologizing]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Advanced Combat Class]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Battle Ready]
                                                            ❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
                                                            ❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
                                                            ❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
                                                            ❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

User Image

[Enter]

Chelly Usagi
TrashPuppy
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:21 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              text As much as she enjoyed sleeping in, Julia actually woke up early today. Combat class had been her favourite last year and this year, she got to start the advanced class! She’d miss Professor Faust but she heard that Professor Falkov was really good too (Marisenn certainly liked her) and she was looking forward to start learning from her. She had been planning to get there on time, but despite her eagerness, she’d been side-tracked by the cafeteria and arrived to class with some extra snacks for later.

The princess from her year had already arrived and was talking to a pretty older blonde lady who had to be the professor, as well as Griselda (looking dishevelled?), but she didn’t recognise anyone else. Especially not the white haired first year who had the guts to challenge the professor as soon as he arrived. Julia leaned against the door frame, crossing her arms and staring at the scene with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. She couldn’t decide if he was arrogant beyond belief—he might be just that good, she wouldn’t know—but it didn’t matter. Either way, it would be fun to witness, especially since it was still the first class. Cathy tease him about his bold challenge and it was then that Julia decided to make her entrance.

"Hello, " she called out, plopping herself on top of a desk. "Have we started the class already? And I agree, that’s very confident of you, you sure?" she addressed the boy, smiling as genially as she could manage at him even as she looked him over subtly. He might have a hidden trump card or something, she wasn’t going to be stupid enough to underestimate him for it, but whatever skill he had, he’d really need it he was going to fight Professor Falkov in his first year without getting crushed. She couldn't wait to see what would happen.

WHERE combat classroom tab tab tab WHO classmates tab tab tab FEELING eager

OOC xxx

Chelly Usagi

TrashPuppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:17 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

The blonde female gave a bright smile to Catherine. She loved when students would greet her in a cheerful way. She could already tell that the red-head was excited for the class in general. "Catherine Warsong. Lovely name, I'm glad to have you in my class. It's nice to know that you're willing to get down to business and that you have experience with training every single day. I do as well so we can relate in that sense-" Gianna paused as she heard someone come up to her and address her. Turning her head, she saw a boy who she assumed was a student. When he asked if she was the advanced combat teacher, she nodded. The next thing he said caught her by surprise. Upon hearing his request, she turned her body to face him and placed her hands on her hips. So he wanted to challenge her? Glancing down at his hand, she grinned and took a hold of it. With a strong and tight grip, she firmly shook his hand. "Gianna Falkov. Alright Mr. Heikkinen, I'll allow you to have a small duel with me before I start my class."

Glancing around her class, she noticed two other females. Another redhead who had come in first and then another female who was sitting on top of a desk. Placing her hands on her hips, she smiled and shook her head. "You both aren't late at all, class hasn't started yet. But since you're here, Mr. Heikkinen and I are about to have a nice friendly little duel. Let's all take a nice trip to the sparring area shall we?" Turning her head, she sent Sokea a wink before walking to the sparring area and standing in the large open space. The female began to do a few stretches as prep as she waited for everyone to come out.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Her Office] || WITH [ Ven ] || FEELING [ Happy ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

TrashPuppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:12 pm

The advanced professor's grip on Sokea's hand was almost nerve wracking, she was strong, and it looked like she put almost no effort into it. If Sokea was going to take her down, it had to be fast and efficient. Inadvertently, the teacher's handshake allowed Sokea to form a link with her eyes. Sokea now had a slight advantage. Looking in the general direction of the girls' voices he heard, his eyes warping into the icy blue that matched the teacher's perfectly. Gazing at them, he smiled. "Yeah, it does kind of take a bit of nerve to challenge her so early in the year, or to even challenge her at all." Sokea slowly took his hood off and chuckled a bit, playfully folding is arms. "You a think a tiny kid can't take on a professional fighter? You're probably right." Sokea retained his smile during the self-deprecating line.

Switching back to his blind blood-like eyes, Sokea followed her footsteps into the open part of the sparring area. He stepped about ten feet away from where he thought the teacher was, and got into his cheerful starting position, the tree stance while tilting his head, facing the professor's direction. With a grin on his face, he hoped that this teacher's friendliness was a sign of her underestimating him, which he doubted, but he still hoped. She most likely has an Elementor or Enhancer raiment, and she could probably guess that I'm a Celebrar, so I have to be prepared to dodge a preemptive strike. Lucky that I'm small, dodging is something I'm fairly good at. I'll blur her vision when we start, then go blind when I get close, if I can get close. Then I'll attempt to disable her arms.

Sokea switched his eyes to match hers and looked through her point of view, people's eyes tend to be their downfall, they look at the place where they're going to attack, so he's counting on Professor Racquel to do that. Sokea was now surprisingly calm, he was ready for her to start the match.
                                                  Where: Sparring area With: Gianna, Gin, Griselda, Catherine, and Juliana
                                                  Feeling: Calm, Ready. Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Blue (Gianna's Eyes)
                                                  OOC: ARE YOU PUMPED?!
                                                  Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:32 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

After having successfully led the way into the Advanced Combat classroom, Gin let Sokea do his thing - he didnt really appreciate the nickname, but then again, Sokea marched to the beat of his own drum. Crossing his arms over his chest, he smirked a bit as Sokea introduced himself to Gia in such an innocent and shy manner. Sure, Sokea was probably a little nervous about fighting the Professor, but this had been his idea.

'Just like a celebrar to play mind games.' Gin thought with a bit of amusement. Gin wasn't doing anything malicious, he was simply using his appearance and innocent demeanor to his advantage. Gia wasn't likely to underestimate a challenger, but there was always a chance.

To Gin's further amusement, Gia accepted the challenge. "This is gonna be good..." Despite his near exhausted state, Gin felt a surge of excitement move through him. Following the other spectators, he headed out to the outdoor sparring area. The grass and dirt were still a bit wet from the previous day's rain, but that just meant mud - and where there was mud and sparring, there was fun~!

Getting a good vantage point, he watched as Sokea took his stance. Arching a brow, he was puzzled by the form - he'd never seen it before and had to wonder what kind of moves his roommate had. Truth be told, he was rooting for Sokea, the guy had guts and he admired that. He just hoped Gia didn't rough him up too bad...

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

TrashPuppy

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:08 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Gianna could tell that Sokea was something else. She was very observant of the male and could see that he was a celebrar. 'Oh, so he's one of Ezra's kids, eh? Goody~' She thought to herself as she stretched her arms out a bit and continued to observe him. Gianna knew she was in for a treat when he had challenged her. The professor knew that all her students were more than capable and never had a doubt in her mind about them. Same would go for Sokea. Gianna went to quickly grab the horn in her class that she used for sparring specifically. It would blown to start a battle, call out a penalty, or end the battle. Walking toward Gin, she smiled and threw it toward him. "Do the honors for me, darling~" Winking at him, she proceeded to walk back to the open sparring area. She noticed him getting into his fighting stance that let her know that he was ready for the fight to commence. Smiling toward him, she squatted down and out one hand face down on the ground, the other draping above her knee. Closing her eyes for a moment, her hand allowed her to get a feel of the conditions. The ground was sturdy despite the rain, but there was cases of mud. Perfect for a small little party trick. To most it would just look like she's mentally prepping herself, when in reality shes seeing how she could use the earth even more in her favor. Ah nature~

Breathing out, she smirked and lifted her head to stare Sokea dead in the eyes. "Alright, Mr. Heikkinen! We shall begin when Gin over there sounds the horn." With the same exact position, she waited for the horn to be blown. Gianna wasn't gonna move freely for this one, she had a feeling that it'd be best if she watched when and how she moved if she really needed to. Once the loud sound of the horn filled the area, she stared at Sokea and waited to see what he planned on doing. "Show me what you've got~!" On the hand draped on her knee, she moved her pointer finger, keeping her vision on Sokea. At the same moment, the ground beneath them began to shake as a giant earthen sculpted hand appeared in front of the two. This was gonna be fun~

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Sparring Area] || WITH [ Students, Sokea ] || FEELING [ Ready ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

TrashPuppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:41 pm
                                                            User Image
                                                            Griselda "Zelda" Hawkins

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

It seems like all is forgiven about being tardy. Well, the professor didn't say Griselda was tardy at all, but she can't help feeling like she was late because of how late she woke up this morning...wait. What is this about a friendly duel? After straightening her body, she looked for this Mr. Heikknen that Professor Falkov said that she is going to duel. Is the boy with the white hair planning on dueling the professor? He seems a bit young to be in this class to begin with, although Griselda isn't aware that he is a first year. A third year like herself wouldn't dare to challenge the professor despite how she has been training for several years. Still, she can't deny that she is fascinated to see how this duel will go, so she followed the others to the arena. Being among the spectator crowd, her eyes moved toward where Sokea is standing. His stance is off-putting to say the least. She isn't sure what he is planning on doing, but she hopes that Professor Falkov doesn't underestimate him. It wouldn't look good on her if she fumbles so easily. With the horn blown by Gin, the duel has officially commenced. Who shall make the first strike?

""

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
                                                            ❀ ✿мσηєу:[Carrying Bag, Sword and Shield]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Entering and apologizing]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Advanced Combat Class]
                                                            ❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Battle Ready]
                                                            ❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
                                                            ❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
                                                            ❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
                                                            ❀ ✿OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

User Image

[Enter]

Yami Miyagawa

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:27 pm

It seems that Sokea's hope for the professor was a false one, she had a fiery spirit. She noticed that she gave Gin the honor of controlling the horn, a mundane task to give someone but an important one. He'll be watching the battle very closely then. Sokea couldn't afford making a fool of himself now. He needed a solid plan before he attempted to strike, alas his lack of information on his opponent's raiment is leaving everything to what-ifs. Keeping his pose, with a smile masking his true state of mind, all he knew is that he had to get the first strike.

The spirit in her voice showed that she wasn't going to let her guard down, she maintained a focus on Sokea. When she erupted the earthen fist from the ground, Sokea exhaled in relief. He had a much greater understanding of how the professor may fight. She's an Elementor with the power to control the earth, with the ability to use her raiment without the necessity of looking where she needs to use it; alas she still keeps her focus on her target, meaning that she most likely uses spacial awareness to land her hits, a extremely precise and accurate method of fighting. This wasn't going to be easy for Sokea, the professor has a huge advantage in this setting, if Sokea isn't quick enough, this battle will be over in an instant.

Sokea calmed his nerves, he was confident in his speed, but a blitz attack would be reckless. Once Gin blew the horn, Sokea smiled, he needed to distract Professor Racquel. Sokea tilted his head the other direction, pointed to "his" eyes, and chuckled, "Hey Professor, you have something on your face!~" Sokea forced her to go cross-eyed, while blurring her vision to where everything looked liked a smudged painting. Although this also technically put Sokea at a disadvantage, he spent most of his life blind, he's trained himself to maneuver without the need to use his eyes. This was Sokea's time to strike. With incredible haste while undoing the cross-eye, Sokea sprinted right of the earthen hand, keeping the professor's vision as it was as he got closer, he didn't need to make her go blind just yet. If she strikes, no matter where from, it should be an easy dodge as soon as I hear or feel it coming, then I'll go for her brachial plexus, incapacitating her upper arm. I'll blind her as soon as I land it. Sokea had a surge of confidence, but he didn't let his guard down, he knew this plan couldn't be executed without some bumps in the road. With his gentle smile still on his face, he continued towards the professor.
                                                  Where: Sparring Area With: Gianna and hopefully his fellow classmates, especially Gin.
                                                  Feeling: Calm and Confident Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Blue (Gianna's Eyes)
                                                  OOC: BEEP BEEP
                                                  Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:30 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              Julia didn't say anything when the boy addressed her and Cathy, but her smile turned into smirk at his response. She could have sworn that his were red before, not the blue that was looking at them, and blind, was that related to his raiment? It seemed like things really would get interesting.

"That's good," she said when Professor Falkov assured her and Griselda that they weren't late, hopping off the table and eagerly making her way to the sparring area. The boy adopted the strangest starting pose that she'd ever seen and for a moment, Julia wondered if he was joking. How could he move from that pose quickly? The professor wasted no time sending out a fist from the ground when the older student, Gin, blew the horn, which the younger student dodged, making some comment about her face? What was that about? She continued to watch the spar attentively.

WHERE combat classroom tab tab tab WHO classmates tab tab tab FEELING eager

OOC xxx

Chelly Usagi

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:12 am
User Image
                                        tab location : combat classroom | status : single | mood : excited | company : Ms. Falkov and the other students | outfit : training gear and leather boots | OOC : sorry for the delay, but I'm almost okay now

The compliment about her name induced a small blush on her face; she was always being called beautiful, but it was an entirely new experience altogether since she commenced studying in the academy. Griselda's apology for the tardiness induced a mental chuckle from the princess herself. Luckily, the demonstration was about to begin, which was something she was looking forward to. But still, she and Griselda would not be the only ones watching it as the students ventured to the sparring area; there were a few others who signed up for the similar elective as them.

Time had passed by for her and her crimson orbs were watching every move closely. Her hands clenched into fists and she could imagine herself with the similar situation. But still, she should study about the opponents, a way to be familiar with their fighting styles. Cathy crossed her arms over her chest as she became attentive to the sparring session in front of her.

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Yami Miyagawa

oyehh

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers