Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Combat Wing ➣2nd Training Hall [Advanced Combat Classroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:21 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : combat classroom | status : taken | mood : concerned | company : Zelda, Gin, Ms. Falkov | outfit :training armor, but also with a cloak, hair ponytailed | profile: x | OOC :
                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The princess noticed that Zelda was thinking about something since she only managed a nod; maybe her thoughts were similar as her own. She then gave Gin a thoughtful glance when the Shifter entered the classroom, somehow not feeling like himself recently but she was too silent to ask. It was only when Gia finally showed up that Cathy spoke up, beaming like a little kid inside. “Nice seeing you again, Miss Falkov. I admit that- hey!” she was caught off guard when the professor went to hug them both, pecking their foreheads, and Cathy blushed like a ripe tomato. Not that she would mind being treated like that; it was just being so sudden, more so at a time like that. At least the mood was not that melancholic compared to last time when the incident occurred, but still, today's not all sunshine and rainbows, more so when the blond woman asked Gin like a mother concerned for her child. Technically, the students were like her children in general, proud to see them progress but not in a way that would hinder their over-all well-being.

However, Cathy's question was formulated in her head, about what to do for the catch up as compensation for being absent. That would wait till Gin spoke up his answer to her; that would be rude to interrupt the talk between those two.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:47 pm
User Image
User Image

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Gin entered the classroom shortly after Catherine and Griselda did, making him the third student to show up. His attitude today is not what he typically displays. If he is trying to hide his sadness and pain, he is not doing a good job. Can Griselda help him? She does not know and even if she did, she is not sure if he trusts her enough. They are not friends and it seems like their philosophies are wildly different from each other. Maybe it is better to wait for the professor to arrive and let her handle him. They have a stronger relationship and she is an adult with authority. Gianna Falkov, the professor of advanced combat, entered the classroom. The first thing she did after entering the classroom is to approach the two redheads of the classroom and give them a hug. Catherine did not expect their professor to do this so suddenly, but Griselda was prepared for this. Hugs were exchanged, along with some pecks from the sweet blonde teacher on the foreheads of both redheads. She did not start the lesson after that. Instead, she went to Gin and is trying to comfort him. Hopefully, she will be able to pull him out of his depression.

""

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[None]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Waiting for class to begin.]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Advanced Combat Classroom]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[You like?]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
❀ ✿OOC: []

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Chelly Usagi
The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:23 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin heard Gia enter the classroom, but he didn’t lift his head from the desk. He didn’t want to bother her with his issues anymore than he already had, so he kept his head down and his drama to himself. Gaia greeted the girls and wished them well before she inevitably came over to talk to him. Feeling her hand on his knee, he kept his face hidden as she spoke. It wasn’t that he was ignoring her, it was more that he was embarrassed by the whole situation.

Hearing her words, he shook his head, slowly straightening his posture to look at her. “It’s alright, G. I’ll participate.” It was bad enough that he was Gia’s obvious favorite – he suspected his fellow classmates didn’t like that very much, but to have Gia cater to him, he didn’t want to make things worse. No, a distraction was what he needed right now – he could always talk to Gia about his issues later…Maybe he’d go talk to Vivian too, he hadn’t seen her a while.

“Come on, G, lets let off some steam.” This was combat class after all…why else were they there except to knock some heads around? Arising from his seat, he helped Gia to her feet before nodding towards the others. “Ready when you are.” Whether Sokea showed up or not remained to be seen, but Gin had a feeling that his boyfriend wasn’t coming – maybe that was for the better.

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

TrashPuppy

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Gin Kuroko - [x]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:45 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

A soft giggle escaped her lips at Catherine’s reaction to Gia’s little greeting. Griselda didn’t seem to mind it all too much, but Cathy was clearly caught off guard by the sudden affection of the professor. Her face was almost as red as her hair. ”I’ve missed and worried about you both quite a bit. I’m just glad to see you~” After a bit of small talk with the two red-headed females, Gianna instantly went toward Gin. Her number one goal was to make sure that he was alright and comfortable. She knew that some may think she was playing favorites, but it wasn’t the case. She loved each and every one of her students as if they were her very own children. Gin however, she had a connection with him that was on its own level. She told him things about herself some didn’t even know, yet she felt comfortable enough to share with him. He was with her more often than most of her students were. He practically lived in her or Ven’s house sometimes. While she treated all of her students like her own children, it was as if Gin was actually hers. Either way, if any of them were hurt or feeling down, she would change her plans for them in a heartbeat.

As he looked at her, she just frowned and furrowed her brows in concern. While she was hesitant to go on with her original plans, she considered the fact that doing so may help him a bit. Perhaps all he needed was a bit of a distraction. ”If you’re sure, then I’ll allow it. Maybe we all need to let off some steam… it has been quite rough the past few days…” The elementor stood up with the help of Gin and gave him a small smile. ”Later on though, you’re having a nice warm meal with Ven and I. Then we can talk, alright?” She kissed his forehead and ran her hand gently through the shifter’s hair.

Gianna stepped forward, clapping her hands to get everyone’s attention. ”Today, we are going to do some training. Outside I’ve set up many different exercises and activities that test different skills. You will give each one a try. I have written for each of you an expected result for each, based on the performance I’ve seen from each of you and also what I personally believe you should be capable of doing.” Walking to her things, she grabbed the papers she had written down for all of them. ”If you don’t reach the written goal/expectation, that is fine. I don’t expect you to achieve them all. I know some of you are better with speed and agility and others are more skilled in strength and strategy. Once we finish, I just want you to record your results and compare it to the set goal I put down. Take time to evaluate and decide what you’re going to do differently, so that next class, we can come back to it and see improvement.”

Gianna’s goal was to make her students as strong as they could possibly be. To do so, they needed to get to know their weak points even more and work to make them stronger. If they all could figure out what they needed to work on as she guided them through the activities, then they could better work at improving. ”Let us go~”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Class ] || WITH [ Gin and students] || FEELING [ Worried ] || OUTFIT [ ----------- ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:04 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : combat classroom | status : taken | mood : excited | company : Zelda, Gin, Ms. Falkov | outfit :training armor, but also with a cloak, hair ponytailed | profile: x | OOC :

It seemed that Gin was having the initiative to go on with the practice, and it was a good thing for Catherine and Griselda, because after the talk, Gia showed off the upcoming exercise and without thinking, she let out a cheer. “Wooooo! Yes! Thanks! Finally, that's something we can all catch up to!” Excitement coursed through her body like adrenaline and she just couldn't wait to let it all out, though she had to tone it down a bit before she would say something that she would regret. Finally realizing that she over-reacted a little, she cleared her throat. “S-sorry about that. It has been a while since we have that kind of exercise. It does suck having to stay put, even it is just temporary.” Plus, there was the fact that she was one of the people indirectly causing the explosion, but it was because she didn't know the dangers of Tess' raiment just yet, and that lack of knowledge nearly costed all of them their lives.

That one aside, however, the frustrations would be released through such exercises. It would depend on what type that each of them would be assigned to, possibly to suit to their strengths while addressing their weak points as well.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:47 pm
User Image
User Image

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Griselda did not share similar thoughts to what others are probably thinking regarding Professor Falkov and Gin. The redhead commoner did not view the professor's treatment of him as an act of favoritism. What she sees is someone receiving different treatment merely because he is different. Perhaps he needs more attention to than others do because of whatever personal issues he has, but surely Catherine and Griselda herself are treated in a similar manner because Professor Falkov is that kind of person who treats her students like they are her children. That can certainly be a double-edged sword, but it is encouraging to have a professor like her and Griselda always tries her best to repay the kindness by doing her best. What does the professor have in store for them? Training exercises that are more or less tailored toward them. There are expectations to be met, and Griselda will try her best to meet them. Her body, especially her left heel, ought to be in good shape. It is clear that Catherine is excited to be doing these exercises similar to how a child would be if their parents told him that they are getting him his favorite pastry. That is admirable from Griselda's perspective, although there was no need to mention this now or ever, mostly because Catherine already knows this. Griselda is also looking forward to this. Combat is what she is best at, and she knows that once she brings out the warrior within her, then she will certainly meet most, if not all, of Professor Falkov's expectations. After making sure her sword and shield were still on her back, she followed her classmates and professor outside and awaited further instructions.

""

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[None]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Going outside.]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Advanced Combat Classroom]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[You like?]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
❀ ✿OOC: []

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Chelly Usagi
The_littlest_dragonfly
[  

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:18 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin was ready for a distraction. Like Catherine, he needed to get the blood flowing and his mind focused on something else, anything else, as long as it wasn’t Sokea. Burning some of his pent up energy and exhausting himself a little was just what the doctor ordered. Per Gia’s instruction, Gin shifted into his wolf from and headed out to the training area to get started on the various exercises that she’d set up for them to do. Most of them were straight forward, laps around the yard, hurtles, jumps, etc. But others were more challenging. Using their skills, they needed to take down various targets in specific time frames. Using his claws and his teeth, Gin ripped apart the dummies in front of him, feeling grim satisfaction that he could tear something apart.

By the time Gin made it through Gia’s list, he was panting lightly. Shifting back into his humanoid form his skin was slick with sweat and his hair damp. Panting lightly, he went over to one of the water buckets and filled a cup with ice cold water. He downed it slowly, not wanting to hurt his throat with the cold, although he desperately wanted to gulp down the cold water quickly. Heading back inside, he flopped down into a seat as he caught his breath. The others were still hard at work, completing their list of tasks. Eyes on his classmates, Gin actually felt a bit better. It wasn’t like him to mope around like he was. Normally, he didn’t give a rat’s a** what anyone thought of him, but with Sokea it had been different. Now…well, he suspected the worst and given his luck, soon, he likely wouldn’t have a boy friend to mope over.

Drinking his water, Gin let out a deep sigh and shook his head a little, his hair plastering to his face and neck as he did so. A hot bath was in his future, and one of Gia’s amazing dinners too. Looking over at Gia, he gave her a small, soft smile of gratitude. She always knew how to make him feel better, even when he didn’t know himself. He’d always be grateful to her…she was the mother he wished he’d been born with. Luckily for him, Gia didn’t care if she wasn’t his blood relative, she treated him like her son regardless and Gin couldnt have been happier to have her in his life.

-*-

By the end of class he was ready to head back to Gia's house but decided to stop by his dorm, to at least to pick up a few things. What he saw there left his heart shattered into a million pieces. Sokea's things were gone. Given the smells in the room, his boyfriend had been gone a long time...

Each and every belonging Sokea had owned, from his pull over cloak with the sewn on furry ears, to his small shoes and the few pieced of jewelry he owed - everything was gone. All that was left behind was a wilted rose and a note addressed to Gin. Swallowing hard, Gin's hand shook as he reached out to grasp it. He knew what was inside and he knew he shouldnt read it, but he couldnt seem to help it. With dread in his heart, he opened the letter.

'Dearest Gin,

I'm sorry that I couldnt say goodbye in person. I know that if I tried, you would have convinced me to stay.

Our fight...well, it got me thinking and I need some space for a while. I know that you love me, deeply, and I love you too...but we're not what each other needs right now. Maybe, in time, we can meet again and start over, but until then, I need to figure some things out on my own.

Please dont be too hard on yourself. This isnt your fault.

Until we meet again, all my love and more,
    Sokea'

Gin crumbled to the floor in a sobbing mess long before he'd even finished reading the letter. Curled in on himself, his shoulders shaking as he sobbed, he let his tears from. Keening like a wounded animal, he beat his hands into the stone floor until he couldnt feel the pain anymore. All he knew was that he was alone and there was nothing he could do to stop the aching in his fragile heart...One thought echoed through his mind over and over. Why does everyone I love, leave?

[ - End Interaction for RP day - ]

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

Neryem

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Gin Kuroko - [x]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:55 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

It was nice to see her students so willing and enthusiastic about really getting down to work. Catherine was definitely not shy about showing her enthusiasm. Gianna laughed softly at her student’s outburst and gave her an understanding smile as she apologized for her outburst. ”No need to apologize Catherine, that is exactly the kind of reaction that I love to see. It’s nice to know that you’re ready and willing to jump right into action.” Reaching out, Gianna patted the red-head’s shoulder and glanced at all of her dear students. ”Alright, let us head outside to the training area. The rest of the time is yours to work hard and show me what you’ve got. Can’t wait to see how each one of you does today. But, I’m most excited to see your progress and reach your goals that I have set for you.” With a smile, she led her class out of the door and out to their training area to get started.

The elementor watched each student carefully as they worked their way down the list. She allowed them to go in whatever order they wanted to, aiding them in their activities when they needed it or when necessary. The activities she had set up for them were mostly straight forward. For speed and agility, she set up laps, hurdles, and other jumps. She also threw in exercises that required their speed when it came to their powers. The rest she set up were a lot more challenging. Gianna made sure that they utilized their skills. Many of them required to do the specific task in certain frames of time or with certain criteria in order for them to “pass” it. As she walked along the area to watch them all, she made sure to give out helpful tips and tricks. She was also very generous with her words of encouragement. Sometimes that positive push could really do wonders for one’s performance.

When the class was nearing its end, she felt a gaze on her. She knew it was Gin and turned to look at him. The smile he offered her caused her heart to warm as she nodded to him and gave him a motherly smile. She was glad that he was able to let off some steam so that she could finally see the smile she dearly loved. After a bit, she called everyone back into the class and reminded them of what she had mentioned about looking over their results and deciding what their next plan of action was. Whether that was to reach a goal they didn’t make or to go beyond what they had or what was given. Gianna then dismissed her class, giving them all hugs as they went. ”I need to finish a few things here, I’ll wait for you so that we can walk home together, okay? I just went shopping so we have loads of food and ingredients at the house.” The blonde said to Gin before he walked out. Kissing his forehead, she watched as he left on his way. He mentioned that he wanted to do a few things, one of them being to visit his dorm. Something in her felt wrong. It felt as if there was something going to happen. Furrowing her brows, she went back into her now empty class.

While she worked, she felt more and more uneasy. She was able to get what she needed to do despite her mind moving to the odd feeling she had. As she put her things away, her chest started to feel heavy. A feeling of worry and sadness came over her as she looked around frantically and tried to understand why. Her instinct was to go straight to Gin. Grabbing her bag, she quickly walked out of her class. Once she locked the door, she ran off to the dorm to find her son.

--End RP day--

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Class ] || WITH [ Gin and students] || FEELING [ Worried ] || OUTFIT [ ----------- ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:44 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : combat classroom | status : taken | mood : excited | company : Zelda, Gin, Ms. Falkov | outfit :training armor, but also with a cloak, hair ponytailed | profile: x | OOC :

The exercises did help to release the tension, and it was a good way to catch up after being in a stump because of the explosion. Catherine was happy about the progress, and she was sure that she made her proud of what she had become. However, as class was about to end, picking up her belongings, she gave another thoughtful glance at Gin who was leaving. Definitely, she was smelling something odd from the Shifter, but again, she felt that it would be rude to ask, and it was something that could be sorted out alone. With that, she gave Gia a wave of goodbye, pulling her hood up, before taking Zelda's hand in her own. Actually, Cathy still had no plans abut what to do one the free day; it would depend on the weather eventually. Perhaps a walk outside would be great, or even another day of training.

Anything to get rid of the boredom, really.

-- Exit --

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:05 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Stepping into the classroom, Gianna let out a small sigh. It had been a stressful few days. With all that’s been going on, the female had hoped that things would ease over for a bit. That wish proved to be just what it was…a wish. With the absence of Otsanda and now Sokea, both students that she loved and cared for, her heart was hurting. Gin still wasn’t at his best, she was glad that Vivian came over and had a moment with him. She knew that the time the three of them were able to share helped him a bit. Sometimes, all you needed was a reminder that there were people that loved and cared for you. She had made it a must to let him know every day. While the event did help him a bit, he was still very pained over all that he’s had to deal with.

With all that has been happening, her mind was everywhere. Of course, being who she is, she did a good job to hide what was bothering her. She didn’t want to distract those around her or worry anyone, especially her students. Instead she was going to go forward with class as normal as possible. Today was the day that each student would go over their results from their last class. They would either finish up anything remaining or get right into evaluating. She would aid them in identifying what areas they aren’t as strong in than others. They’d decide what they could possibly do to improve their results and how they would do it. Once that was finished, they would put their plans into action and work toward reaching their goals and beyond. For now, she just had to wait for all of her students to arrive with their results.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Class ] || WITH [ Gin and students] || FEELING [ Stressed, Neutral ] || OUTFIT [ ----------- ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:28 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

While Gin was still feeling down in the dumps and outright sorry for himself, he wasn’t about to skip Gia’s class, even if he didn’t want to attend. He had the feeling that by now, word was getting around that Sokea had left the school and gone ‘who knew where’, and given Gin’s sunny disposition, rumors would begin to circulate regarding his relationship status. Trudging into the combat classroom in his wolf form, he silently padded toward the front of the class where Gia was waiting. He’d have taken his usual seat but given that it had been his and Sokea’s seat…he just didn’t want to go there, literally.

Coming to the front of the class, he looked up Gia. Coming forward, he leaned in and lightly licked her hand, a sign of affection that he knew she would interpret. He nuzzled her leg a little before plopping down next to Gia’s desk, his head resting on his paws. If he was going to attend class, then he was gonna hang out next to Gia and get some pets, while avoiding the female students in the class that would likely want to question him and console him in regard to his recent break-up. Releasing a little huff, he hoped that Gia’s class would distract him a little.

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Enzo

Neryem

Chelly Usagi

Oyehh

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:40 am

EYE COLOR: Deep Red (Blind)xx OUTFIT: RegularXX LOCATION: Leaning against wall next to doorXX PROFILExx OOC: ~~~~~~ XX

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

-Enter Sokea into Advanced Combat-

A whole year has passed, and now, he's back. Sokea missed his Advanced Combat class, although he had to leave so soon. He had it with the man he loved, and it made Sokea feel unstoppable. Sokea already proved his worth as a fighter since he challenged the professor at the beginning of the year; he desperately wanted to impress the boy he liked and prove that his fighting skills were far above the levels of a beginner. Sokea isn't strong, but he know's how fight efficiently and effectively. He's one his fair share of duels, but he hoped that one day he could challenge Gia again. Sokea missed her dearly as well. Her, Ezra, and Ven were the three professors that the blind boy grew fond of during his time at the academy last year. He needed to visit the Shifter professor sometime again. Gia was a blast to be around. Like Ezra, she understood his sense of humor, and was more than willing to beat the crap out of him when they fought. It was a tiny victory despite the almost broken bones. He got in the class, and landed one hit on the professor. That's more than most people.

Sokea twirled his hair as he walked around the training hall. Since no one has greeted him as he entered, he assumed he was the first one there. Sokea thought to himself that maybe he could've spent this time in the library to find a 1st tier spell book for Celebrars. Sokea forgot to yesterday, so he was determined to go find a spell book by the end of the day. Maybe Gia knew something about spells. Sokea isn't going to get physically stronger any time soon, so honing his magic prowess and intelligence should progress his combat skills as well. Of course, Sokea isn't going to stop practicing hand to hand combat. Hopefully he'll have the opportunity to spar with his fellow classmates that he abandoned last year. He'd like to have seen how they have improved as well.

Sokea's endless amount of thoughts are going to get the better of him, as they are now. He started to think about that grumpy wolf again, Gin. Sokea's heart grew heavy, and started pounding on his ribcage, as if it wanted to escape and run to Gin. So close yet so far, Sokea learned that Gin was a TA for two separate classes this year. Alas neither of those classes were Sokea's. There was a slight chance of running into him since he'll be helping the beginner's combat students. However, that chance is slim, the two combat classes don't really interact much. Sokea can't avoid him forever, he needs to show himself at some point, and explain to him what happened. But... Sokea can't bare the thought of his past catching up to him and have Gin be in the middle of it. If Sokea wanted to have any chance of having Gin be back in his life, he's going to have to take that risk.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

TrashPuppy

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:00 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

The elementor was up bright and early for the first day of her classes for the new school year. She had planned everything she needed to have done beforehand and made a point to make sure she divided her time in the morning. When morning came, she got up early to bake some muffins for her students and go on her usual run. Moving, Gianna moved to plant a few loving kisses on the shifter, that was enjoying his slumber. Brushing some hair out of Ven’s face, she got up and did her best to not disturb his peaceful sleep. Getting changed into proper training attire, she went to the kitchen to prep and let the muffins bake while she went on a run. After a quick run through the neighborhood, she returned to her home and took the muffins out to cool. Deciding to take a bath first then make breakfast for her family, she changed into her attire for the day and brushed her golden locks out. Cooking breakfast for her family was one of her favorite things to do, she never wanted them to go about their day feeling hungry. She left some muffins for them as well as prepared a few things for when they wake up.

After breakfast prep, the blonde went straight for the academy and dropped her thing off at her office. She walked to the classroom and made her way to the sparring area to put her stuff down, once she made it inside, however, she noticed someone there. Her blue eyes widened as she looked at the familiar student before her. The female had seen him during orientation, but still remained a mixture of ecstatic yet surprised. Of course, she was worried about how Gin was going to feel now that Sokea was back after disappearing so suddenly. She remembered just how shattered he was, not to mention how long it took him to bounce back. After catching a glimpse of him during orientation, she didn’t want to bring it up as to not stress out Gin. It would have been bad to think about what would happen if she brought it up and he came to his first day of being a teaching assistant in a fowl mood, not after he did so well yesterday.

Either way, she was still happy to see Sokea nonetheless. Placing her items on her desk, along with the nicely wrapped muffins, she ran over and gave Sokea a big hug. ”Hello, my lovely~” Gianna proceeded to pet his hair and rub her cheek against his in a loving manner. ”Oh, how I’ve missed you! I’m so glad that you’re back, sweetheart. I was crushed when you had to leave. But now, I get to have you back and I’m not letting you go like that again.” If he was back, she hoped he would be back for good. Her students were like her children and if she could, she would know their whereabouts just to make sure they were safe and happy.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Advanced Combat Class ] || WITH [ Sokea and students ] || FEELING [ Surprised, Happy, Thoughtful ] || OUTFIT [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

TrashPuppy

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:00 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : advanced combat classroom | status : taken | mood : in a rush, excited | company : everyone in the area | outfit : simple shirt, pants and boots, hair ponytailed | profile: x | OOC :

-- Day Flip --

There was the rush of adrenaline from Catherine as she was running towards the advanced combat classroom. Though she would end up being a bit late because she had overslept, she was still excited for the upcoming lesson. By the time the princess had arrived to the classroom, Gia was present together with a male student that she barely recognized, sharing a tender moment. The red-head panted, having to catch her breath; though she was getting better with physical training, her stamina still had a limit despite the slightly heightened capacity. She gave the others a wave like a child eager to show off to the parents. "Hello, you two. I hope there's still time to begin the lesson." Her tone was a bit loud, but still enough to let herself be heard towards both of them.

Her steps towards them were steady; as much as she wanted to join in since Gia was one of the higher-ups whom she respected, she had to wait for her turn. Cathy kept a safe distance from them both to give them space to part after the precious minute, though a smile brightened up her face at the sight.

Chelly Usagi

TrashPuppy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:44 pm
NAME﴿
[Griselda Hawkins]

AGE﴿
[17]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

Perhaps today will be a better day. Yesterday was not bad, but it did seem uneventful. Combat class is typically where she feels the most in her element and Gianna is someone that Griselda does feel comfortable with. The professor acts a bit too motherly, at least from Griselda's point of view, but her acts of kindness are always filled with good intentions and this redhead does feel good afterward. In short, combat class is home away from home. Unfortunately, both she and Catherine overslept, which means they have to get ready quick. No complicated braids were needed. For Griselda, all she had to tie her hair into her typical long ponytail, dress appropriately, then follow Catherine to the advanced combat classroom. By the time they showed up, Gianna was already there being her typical motherly self with...Sokea? Griselda has not seen this boy in a long time and had thought that he left. He must have returned recently. Not wanting to interrupt the two them, she stood by with Catherine and waited for the time the lesson shall begin.

""

.The power to protect
The wisdom to lead
The courage to face it all
Am I worthy of these gifts?
THIRD YEAR|STUDENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

➼ KNIT
[Elementor]

➼ RAIMENT
[Magnetism]