Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Combat Wing ➣2nd Training Hall [Advanced Combat Classroom] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:54 pm
NAME﴿
[Griselda Hawkins]

AGE﴿
[17]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

Griselda felt bad about not being able to do anything during yesterday’s Elementor class. Her raiment is more limited in comparison to some of her classmates, such as shadows and water/ice. Magnetism is tricky when she is not working with something that clearly has magnetic properties, like metal swords, shields and armor. She had not brought her weapons to class, and even if she did, would she be able to do anything creative with it? Probably not when compared to what her classmates did. Until the next Elementor class, Griselda will have to come up with something creative depending on what her professor will provide for her next time. For now, she has another class to attend: Advanced Combat. This is the class that she feels the most comfortable to be in. It is there where she can apply her raiment in the best way she knows: in the heat of battle. She does not brag about her combat abilities, but it is one of the few skills that she truly believes that she is not horrific at. The professor, Gianna Falkov, is someone she doesn't mind, even if she can at times get too attached to her students. For Griselda, it largely depends on her mood. Lately, she has not been feeling her best, and would much rather not have people touch her or speak to her. Old and recent sour memories have been surfacing lately, and the last thing she wants to do is say or do something hurtful to someone else simply because they tried being nice to her. She walked into the classroom, quickly bowed to her teacher, and sat down by her usual desk. With the weather being as cold as it is, she had to look through her limited wardrobe hoping something will protect her from the cold. Her armor is not going to cut it, so she will have bundle up with whatever she can. It ended up looking like random pieces of clothing wrapped around her, but at least she is keeping warm.

""

.The power to protect
The wisdom to lead
The courage to face it all
Am I worthy of these gifts?
THIRD YEAR|STUDENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

➼ KNIT
[Elementor]

➼ RAIMENT
[Magnetism]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Taken]

➼ OCCUPATION
[N/A]

➼ MONEY
[Carrying none]

➼ WITH
[Gianna]

➼ WARDROBE
[Winter]

➼ OOC
[Exit]

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:01 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

It was a few minutes later that Griselda had entered her class. She always did appreciate the redhead and how well she would participate in class. She was also barely absent. Gianna could tell that the girl wasn’t used to how forward and affectionate she tended to be. The professor didn’t blame Griselda at all, however. How Gianna was, was not everyone’s cup of tea by any means. Gianna smiled and greeted the girl with a warm smile that could go head to head with the cold weather that was to be present the whole day. Motioning for the girl to take her seat, she waited for a bit.

It seemed that the girl might be all that she would have to deal with today. Deciding not to bombard the redhead with a lot of work, she gave a simple assignment. ”Well, good morning to you my dear. I know it’s been a while but I’m glad to see you. Last full class, I had given the assignment of reading up on your raiment and writing down the main components. I also wanted you to write down your weak areas and come up with possible solutions to them. Today, I’ll just have you come up with exercises that you think you might want to do and methods you want to try. I’ll just have you share what you have down and hand me your papers. Then I’ll plan accordingly. After that, the rest of the time is yours, you can train or just head out.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Her Class] || WITH [ Zelda] || FEELING [nothing] || OUTFIT [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

oyehh

Yami Miyagawa

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:33 pm
NAME﴿
[Griselda Hawkins]

AGE﴿
[17]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

Griselda has not fully recovered from her illness from yesterday. However, she cannot afford to miss another day of class. She has her note from Dr. Wildfire to show to her teachers in case they were curious about her condition. Fortunately, it is nothing life-threatening. She just needs to continue drinking the herbal medicine that the doctor provided to her and get plenty of rest. Since she was stuck in bed nearly the entire day yesterday after her visit to the infirmary, she spent some time to work on the homework given to her by her advanced combat professor. Griselda was supposed to come up with training exercises that may work for her, although there was not much she can think of outside of what she normally does. Whenever she does train, she has to be careful not to injure her bad heel. While being careful with her heel, she practiced the foundation of her typical fighting techniques: the phalanx formation. Of course, she employs a different version of this formation that allows her to defend herself from nearly all directions rather than just facing formation since she is usually fighting on her own. In addition, she takes advantage of her raiment by manipulating the magnetic field of her shield and sword to push and pull them as a tactic to confuse the enemy. Hopefully, this will be acceptable to her professor. As soon as Griselda entered the classroom, realizing that she is the only one there, she sat down on her seat, coughed a few times and began to wait patiently for her teacher.

""

.The power to protect
The wisdom to lead
THIRD YEAR|STUDENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

➼ KNIT
[Elementor]

➼ RAIMENT
[Magnetism]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Taken]

➼ OCCUPATION
[N/A]

➼ MONEY
[Carrying none]

➼ WITH
[Gianna]

➼ WARDROBE
[Winter]

➼ OOC
[]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:54 pm
~ NPG Academy Page Boy ~

As morning progressed, a light knock came upon the Advanced Combat Classroom door. After a moment, a young male page stepped inside the classroom, a note in hand. “Pardon my intrusion.” The page said to anyone who might be in the room before moved through the classroom. As quick and quietly as a bunny, the page went straight to the blackboard and grabbed the chalk.

[Note in hand, the page began writing on the board, his script clean and elegant. In no time, the note from Gianna was clearly written on the board for the students to read.

The board read:

Hello my lovely students,

Sincerest apologies, but I won’t be in for class today – Therefore, class will be canceled for all of you. My son Gin has come down with a sickness. He had come down with it on such short notice and truly isn’t feeling his best. With that being said, I have decided to stay back and care for him so that the healing process can speed up a bit. Remember, when you’re sick you must stay in bed and not strain yourself to much. Enjoy your free day! Hope to see you next session.

-Professor Falkov

Once the note was written, the page replaced the chalk and headed back out of the classroom and quickly and quietly as he'd come in.

Yami Miyagawa

Chelly Usagi

Oyehh

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:11 pm
NAME﴿
[Griselda Hawkins]

AGE﴿
[17]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

Griselda has not fully recovered from her illness yesterday, but she is not going to miss class today. She will push herself to do whatever physical activity that is in store for her today. It is the only thing that distracts her from everything else that has been bothering her until she receives a letter from her dad. It has been a week since she sent him a letter telling him how she has been feeling. The loneliness has been getting to her and she does not have the courage to talk to anybody about it except for her dad. Hopefully he will write something that will cheer her up or write advice to help her overcome these feelings. Winter is nearly over. There is no longer snow, but it is still cold. It is safer for her to continue wearing winter clothing to protect herself, especially since she is sick. With her weapons strapped to her back, she made her way to the advanced combat classroom, entered, and sat down in one of the available seats. With the exception of herself, the classroom is empty. Once again, she is the first one there. Will her teacher be here this time or will someone come again to tell her she won't be here? That is left to be determined.

""

.The power to protect
The wisdom to lead
THIRD YEAR|STUDENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

➼ KNIT
[Elementor]

➼ RAIMENT
[Magnetism]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Taken]

➼ OCCUPATION
[N/A]

➼ MONEY
[Carrying none]

➼ WITH
[Gianna]

➼ WARDROBE
[Winter]

➼ OOC
[Exit]

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:28 pm
~ NPG Academy Page Boy ~

As morning progressed, a light knock came upon the Advanced Combat Classroom door. After a moment, a young male page stepped inside the classroom, a note in hand. “Pardon my intrusion.” The page said to Griselda before moved through the classroom. As quick and quietly as a bunny, the page went straight to the blackboard and grabbed the chalk.

[Note in hand, the page began writing on the board, his script clean and elegant. In no time, the note from Gianna was clearly written on the board for the students to read.

The board read:

Hello my lovely students,

I must again convey my sincerest apologies. My son is still sick and in need of my care. Therefore, I won’t be in for class today – Please consider today a free combat day. Practice the techniques that you wish in my absence. Enjoy your free day! Hope to see you next session.

-Professor Falkov

Once the note was written, the page replaced the chalk and headed back out of the classroom and quickly and quietly as he'd come in.

Yami Miyagawa

Chelly Usagi

Oyehh

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:20 pm
NAME﴿
[Griselda Hawkins]

AGE﴿
[17]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

Someone entered the classroom, and it was not the professor. It was a young male who wrote a message on the board, copying whatever was written on the note in his hand. It was a message from the professor, and she explained in the message that she had to miss class once again due to having to take care of her sick child. For today, they are free to train as they please before their usual dismissal. After the male left the classroom, Griselda gathered her belongings and went outside so she can do her own personal training. No one else showed up to class, so it was pretty much just her and her weapons. She always began with the fundamentals before moving to some of the more advanced tactics, especially the ones revolving around raiment. She had to rest frequently due to her weak left heel, but nothing that she wasn't already used to doing. Once she felt she did enough training, she gathered her stuff and retired to her dorm after a refreshing shower.

""

.The power to protect
The wisdom to lead
THIRD YEAR|STUDENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

➼ KNIT
[Elementor]

➼ RAIMENT
[Magnetism]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Taken]

➼ OCCUPATION
[N/A]

➼ MONEY
[Carrying none]

➼ WITH
[No One]

➼ WARDROBE
[Winter]

➼ OOC
[Exit]

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:25 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Gianna usually started her mornings very early so she could go and do a bit of training before going to the academy. However, recently it’s been a bit hard to do so. That was because of her fiancé Ven who slept soundly next to her. It was hard to leave such a handsome face. Every time she tried going with her normal routine, she would look at him and either fall back asleep cuddled close to him, or she would stroke his hair and admire him. The blonde couldn’t help but think about the fact that she had many things to be thankful for. Ven is one of the main ones, as well as Gin and Catherine. They were the light of her days. Whether they knew that or not, she tried to show them as best as she could.

Getting up, she prepared some breakfast for her family. A hefty and satisfying one that would serve them well for their day. She took the time to make everything perfect for them. After cooking, she prepared herself a plate to enjoy and did so while reading a book that Ezra allowed her to borrow. Once she was finished, it was time for her to clean up in the kitchen, maybe even tidy around the house a bit seeing as she still had a good amount of time on her hands, according to her pocket watch at least. Only then, would she go to get ready for her class today and head to the academy.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Home>Going to the Academy] || WITH [ Ven] || FEELING [good] || OUTFIT [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:36 pm

The power to protect
The wisdom to lead

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yesterday could have gone worse. Griselda nearly got in trouble in the class. It was not her idea to construct paper birds and throw them toward the front of the class. She simply followed instructions from the teacher's assistant. When the actual teacher emerged from the mist into the classroom and the paper birds struck him in the chest, she figured that was it. Everyone in the class, including the assistant, were in trouble. Surprisingly, the teacher found their paper birds amusing and told them to have a study period before leaving. Everyone, including Griselda, dodged the arrow yesterday. She made sure to take her study period seriously after leaving the classroom and rested for the rest of the day. Today she has advanced combat. She has not seen Professor Falkov in a while. Hopefully she and her family are in a better place so that she can return to the classroom. There is only one way to find out, and that is to show at the classroom. For the first time in a long while, she is the first to show up at the classroom. Professor Falkov has not arrived yet, and there is nothing for Griselda to do until the former comes. She took her usual seat at the front and waited patiently for her teacher to arrive.

""

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME
[Griselda Hawkins]

EYE COLOR
[Green]

HAIR COLOR
[Red]

HAIR LENGTH
[Mid-Back]

HEIGHT
[5'6]

WEIGHT
[130 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Bisexual]

ETHNICITY
[English]

/(Am I worthy of these gifts?)▲▼(I will forge my destiny )

///INDEPTH

MARITAL/RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Single]

CARRYING
[Sword and Shield]

WARDROBE
[Griselda]

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Elementor]

RAIMENT
[Magnetism]

OCCUPATION
[5th Year Student]

Chelly Usagi"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:04 am
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

The elementor took a bit of a detour, seeing as she had a bit of time, versus her usual path toward the academy. She was able to greet many civilians as she passed by. Despite all that had happened and the fact that there still seems to be unknown tensions, it was so nice to see so many townsfolk keep their heads up and continue with their days. It was really all one could do. But the fact that they all held a smile was truly comforting in its own way. Once out of the area, she had arrived at the grand academy and stepped in. Taking a deep breath, she nodded toward any students or staff she walked by, offering her usual warm smile.

Upon arriving at the Advanced Combat classroom, she paused near the door. Due to the vibrations she felt, she knew that someone was already present and patiently waiting for the arrival of her or someone else. Entering the class, her eyes fell on a very familiar redhead. ”Well, good morning Griselda! How are you doing? It’s so nice to be back and see such a warm and familiar face.” Walking to her, she pulled her into a hug and smiled. ”I think today, we’ll do some basic training to get the blood pumping and just catch up. I want to hear how you’ve been and how your own personal training has been going. What’s improved, everything. Sound good?” It would be nice to catch up as well as get a little bit of exercise in, it sounded like a good deal for her first day back at the academy.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Academy>Class] || WITH [ Griselda] || FEELING [good] || OUTFIT [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] || OOC [ Excuse grammar and spelling. ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:40 pm

The power to protect
The wisdom to lead

User Image

For a while, Griselda waited in the classroom, occasionally polishing her sword and shield to keep busy. No other student has shown up. Will she be the only student in advanced combat? It seems like she is the only student left in professor Falkov's class. Part of Griselda is comforted by this, but another part of her is anxious. She is concerned that no one wants to continue learning how to defend themselves in case they are left with no choice but to fight, or that she is such a bad student that everyone else has moved on, and she is still there because she is a failure. However, she does not have to interact with other people. Despite her resolve to be more social, her place of comfort is when she does not have to force herself to speak up. The professor entered the room, and it looks like she is her old self. So much her old self that she did not hesitate to hug Griselda after saying good morning. She was not prepared for this, so her body froze when she was pulled into a hug, and even after Falkov told her what they will be doing today, it took her about ten seconds to snap back into reality and acknowledge what her professor said.

"Um...y-yes. T-Thats fine...I...M-My heel doesn't hurt as much as it u-used to."

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME
[Griselda Hawkins]

EYE COLOR
[Green]

HAIR COLOR
[Red]

HAIR LENGTH
[Mid-Back]

HEIGHT
[5'6]

WEIGHT
[130 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Bisexual]

ETHNICITY
[English]

///INDEPTH

[Single]

CARRYING
[Sword and Shield]

WARDROBE
[Griselda]

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Elementor]

RAIMENT
[Magnetism]

OCCUPATION
[5th Year Student]

Chelly Usagi"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:47 pm

The power to protect
The wisdom to lead

User Image

The training session went along smoothly. It felt like more of a warm-up compared to what Griselda had hone previously. She does not believe Gianna is simply taking it easy on her because of Griselda's left heel. This was meant for them to spend some time playing catch-up. Gianna's student did not feel like she contributed much to their conversation. After all, the closest thing to interesting that occurred in Griselda's life has nothing to do with her. All that happened was that she gained a new roommate. If Gianna counts the change in style that Griselda adapted, letting her hair down and dressing in a more appealing way, then that is her opinion. Griselda does not consider that worth talking about, unless it is about how it is meant to help her look more approachable to her peers. Regarding her own training, she mentioned to her professor that she has been disappointed with herself. It never seems to matter how much she trains. She does not know if she is improving. There has always been missed opportunities for her to truly test her skills. Not that she wants to plunge herself toward danger, but how does she know if she is prepared for the dangers of the Eoana? What if something like the attack during the Autumn Festival happens again? She still feels guilty of not being to help at all. [After her boring talk, she let Gianna say what she clearly is excited to talk about. Most of the time all Griselda did was nod frequently as her professor spoke. When it was time to leave, Griselda gathered her belongings, said goodbye to her professor, and returned to her dorm.

""

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME
[Griselda Hawkins]

EYE COLOR
[Green]

HAIR COLOR
[Red]

HAIR LENGTH
[Mid-Back]

HEIGHT
[5'6]

WEIGHT
[130 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Bisexual]

ETHNICITY
[English]

///INDEPTH

[Single]

CARRYING
[Sword and Shield]

WARDROBE
[Griselda]

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Elementor]

RAIMENT