Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[META] Chittentown SRDPSL Ground Crew Operations Tent Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:09 pm
He smiled at Rulata, mostly out of relief that she did not find him to be weird. Yet also from how friendly she was in general. He began to blush again after he heard laughter come from his new friend. Though he couldn't disagree, the photo was kinda funny.

"Haha, yea it isn't the best picture I have ever had."
Vitula said smiling, his face turning back to its normal hue. He watched as Rulata pulled out her ID and showed it to him. The picture on it told a similar story that his own photo told.

"Looks like they are just pushing the button when a troll stands in front of it. Oh well, Im sure these pictures will tell a great story later on when we look back at all this."
He said placing his arm around her and pulling her in for a friendly half hug.

saedusk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:32 pm
Quella Fehtan: Space hero! Quella grinned to herself in the tiny tent-place. The posters she'd seen pinned up all over the place had sparked her imagination. She could see herself up there already, floating in void with a blaster in both hands, blowing through waves of ugly pink hairy aliens. She made little "Pew" sounds as she mimed firing with her fingers at other trolls in the tent, who frowned at her. One shoved a wad of paper into her hands, then recoiled with a squeak when she tried to bite him.

She wasn't gonna hurt him! Just n** him a little so he would stop being so pushy. You'd think he'd never been bitten before. Quella wondered for a moment how Akurra was getting on with the other lusii, then realized she already knew the answer: not well. Hopefully he wouldn't try to eat anyone. Or at least, not anyone important.

Someone shoved her forward into a little booth, and then there was a bright flash like when you squashed a lightbug. Quella blinked rapidly to remove the afterimage from her lookstalks and wondered what that was all about. Someone tossed her a little bit piece of what looked like paper on a string with her face on it, teeth bared in a surprised snarl.

Wow. How had they painted her picture so fast? Whoever was doing that was really, really, good too! The image looked just like her! She ducked her head under the curtains of the booth to thank them, but it was just whirring machinery back there. He must be really fast, too, if he'd left that quickly. Still, what a great picture of her! She looked really fierce. Quella slipped the string around her neck with a smile and stepped out into the larger tent where trolls were milling about.

She slipped on the outfit she'd been provided. It was made of some sort of strange material. Quella had no idea what kind of hide they'd used to make the jumpsuits, but it must have come from some REALLY dumb animal cause there were a whole lot of them in boxes all over the place. There were also big blinky charts which Quella didn't look at at all because she didn't care even a little bit.

Instead, she ran past and jumped onto a crate marked in huge block letters, then kept climbing. It didn't look like anyone had staked out territory yet, and if that was the case, she was gonna get the BEST territory. She stood on a tall crate and yelled to the assembled wigglers.

"I'm Quella Fehtan! And I'm GOING TO SPACE!" she screamed into the empty space of the canteen. The young blueblood pointed at as many trolls as she could see, then held her pinchgrabbers above her head in a victorious pose. "If anyone else wants to come with, you know where to find me!"

screamingshark

saedusk

FoxFire120

Melancholies

tenaciousgadabout

Buzzwulf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:44 pm
    Emi blinked. "Oh, uh." She looked at the shoes, then to the hands, then to the shoes again. "I mean. My bad bud." Their hands were being shaken all over the place. Emiola still refused to let go. It seemed like an impossible conundrum anyway; how was she supposed to fix this?

Except suddenly there was a very loud screaming, and screaming to Emiola was like flies to honey. How wasn't she supposed to enthusiastically love other trolls and their enthusiasm? ******** yes. Anarchy. Or something. But she didn't know if Masoal would be up to it and hanging with her friend had precedence over a (totally radical) stranger. Except, she sort of missed what Quella had just said, so she decided the best course of action was to scream back. Maybe she should stop practicing with her music so ******** loud. "Did you hear what they said??" She looked to Masoal, then back to the blueblood with hands cupped around her mouth.

"DUDE, WHAT?" At least Masoal's hands were free to do whatever they were aiming to do.

saedusk

Buzzwulf

everyone
she scream

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:45 pm
Selune Maidaz

Selune was milling about, nervous about doing this whole military thing as an illegal and hunted rebel. It would be fine tho, totally fiiiine. Yeah, she just needed to tell herself that every couple of minutes and she would be fine. Her wings itched under their bindings. It was probably a good idea to hide her wings, but that didnt mean she liked it. They needed air, freedom, space. Ha, space... Maybe if she went up to space she could give her wings some air... Oh wait, no air up there. Selune kept her eyes open, looking for familiar faces, when she spotted someone she at least knew a little. The girl was already talking to someone else, but maybe she wouldn't mind being interrupted too much... "H-hey!" She started out softly. The winged troll cleared her throat and mustered some confidence. "Hey! I think we live near each other, im sure ive seen you around." Selune winked at the other girl, hoping she would get the hint. "How are you-"

Then someone yelled, almost screamed. Selune looked around for the noise and saw someone. Was that... was that the weird blueblood she had met in the forest? The screaming continued as the blueblood seemed to pose confidently on the large pile of crates. She made a groan and put her face in her hands, almost embarrassed to know the other girl.

Buzzwulf
saedusk

Micillia

Dapper Duck

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:55 pm
Makkah vaulted off the boys and crossed her arms, putting each hand out for them to shake.

”Oh, duh! I like, totally forgot to introduce myself! I'm Makkah Raynna, but you may know me from TV as Lil Mak!”

She brought her hands back up to gesture around her arms and torso. She then pretended to pop a collar that wasn't there.

”Just picture me with a big poofy gold jacket and you'll recognize me!”

Upon being questioned, Makkah huffed. She didn't actually know they weren't going to space. What was even the point then?!

”WHAT?! That's hella lame. Do we at least get to help out and touch rocket ships or whatever?”

nepsah

screamingshark

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:14 pm
"I'm definitely keeping this forever," she told Vitula, her expression suddenly and starkly serious. Not that it lasted long. Another amused smile cracked across her face. It was a joke, sure, but she still meant to hold onto it regardless. Such a weird memento of her first real trip out of the swamp wasn't something she could throw away so easily.

What was easy, though, was returning Vitula's side-hug with an arm of her own. "It'll be grea-" Wait, what on Alternia was all that shouting about??

Athera whipped around, startled and practically dragging Vitula in a circle with her to get an eyeball full of the action.
"Why are we yelling?" Wait, again, wait... she shouldn't be yelling, too...

"Sorry Vitula..." she mumbled sheepishly. It only got worse when she realized she'd screamed right next to someone else, too. The only thing that made it better was the wink—Athera was sharp, she recognized the hint. "Oh yeah, I think so." Her reply was a wink of her own. "Good to see you! Everything going okay?"

FoxFire120
Buzzwulf
Melancholies
Micillia

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:28 pm
Finally. Masoal's first order of business was removing the shoes asap before Emiola decided they needed another impromptu love and peace and friendship handholding session. Shoes first, socks second, finally the tealblood felt a little more like himself again. If only he could get rid of this weird, itchy outfit, too. It was almost as bad.

"I don't care what they said," he informed her, standing back up. Though funnily enough and despite his claims, his expression was downright irritable as he looked up at her. The fact that he had to crane his neck to her perch on the boxes easily twinged his competitive, instinctual nerves. She had the high ground and Masoal didn't like it. He didn't like it at all.

"You get down!!" he shouted up at her, though not quite as obnoxiously loud. If she didn't come down, he was going up.

Melancholies
Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:15 pm
Quella looked at the offending tealblood as he took off his shoes. Sure, shoes were annoying, but it wasn't as if trolls had paws or nothin'. She'd lived in the forest for a few sweeps now, and nothing made you appreciate shoes quite like stepping on some sharp rocks or brambles without em.

"You get down!!" the tealblood shouted at her from the ground. He looked like kinda like he took himself waaaay to seriously for someone so... soft. "Down there?" Quella scoffed. "Nah, I think i'll stand out by actually standing out. I'm willing to bet they're only taking the BEST to space, and that's clearly me.

Quella inverted her hands and cracked her knuckles. "I mean, I'm pretty sure you couldn't even get up here in the first place, wiggler. Why don't you struggle on up here and make me get down? Cause I'm feeling like the king of the hill!" She gave the tealblood a little wink and a smile. That'd get him nice and wild.

saedusk
MOARR YELLING

Melancholies
It's over, Anakin! I have the high ground!

Link to RP: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25190835#381481189  

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:45 pm
Selune Maidaz

Selune looked back and forth between her swamp friend and the blueblooded menace she called... a friend? Sure, a friend. Quella was going to get herself into quite a something if she kept yelling like this, and Selune felt a small pang of responsibility for the idiot. She waved it away when the other girl, Athera, gave her a wink back. That was relieving, to know she had a friend (Quella didn't count) and was not alone in this crazy espionage mission. She beamed at the "hemoanon" girl, nodded her head, and then noticed the other troll wrapped up in her arms.

"Hello!" Selune said to the other troll, Vitula. "Im Se- er, Lunara Zediam." She held out her own hand to greet the other troll. She gave Athera a small smile, "Wow things sure got, um, busy fast!" Selune frowned as she looked back up at the troublemaker. "I uh, i dont know her... by the way.." The totally not winged troll said, laughing nervously. "Some trolls, am i right?"

Buzzwulf
saedusk
FoxFire120

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:20 pm
Vitula smiled at Rulata as she returned the half hug. Suddenly he was whipped around by Rulata, who turned to see where the noise was coming from. It was understandable, he to was curious as to what, or who was causing this noise. As he turned to Rulata to ask her if she was okay, when she suddenly began to shout back at the voice. He tried to quickly cover his ears, but because of the friendly side hug he couldn't get him hand to his ear fast enough.

"Mmmm" Viutla muttered placing his free hand to his ear. A slight ringing was present in his ear. He looked over to see Rulata apologizing, Vitula knew it wasn't on purpose. He did not want his new friend feeling bad or anything, so he thought he would return the favor.

"LOUD NOISES MAKE FOR A GOOD TIME!" He said smiling and began to giggle with Rulata

Vitula looked over and saw that another troll had walked up to him and Rulata. "Oh! I am so sorry I did not mean to be so loud infront of you, My name is Vitula, it is nice to meet you." He said

Micillia

saedusk

FoxFire120

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:56 pm
Vitula's good humor earned him another laugh, this one sounding pretty darn relieved. Things were definitely going to get serious sometime soon, she thought, but Athera planned on enjoying this downtime while it lasted. It was nice she could share it with someone who was kind. Sometimes the stories she heard about the outside world were troublesome, but this was turning out better than expected.

"I dunno about you guys," she said to the both of them, "but I'm having a good time for sure. I hope we can work together."

As her gaze followed Selune's back to the blueblood, she looked notably inquisitive. It seemed strange to deny knowing someone so out of the blue, suspicious even, but Athera decided to let it be in favor of keeping those good times rolling. "Eh, I'd even work with her if I had to," she said, referencing Quella, "It would be fiiiine. Probably. My lusus always told me, 'Rulata, sometimes you gotta work with trolls you don't get along with, but that's just how it is!'" Byakko had probably said something like that give or take a few words, but it seemed like a good way to namedrop her alias for Selune's sake.

Micillia
FoxFire120

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:18 am
Selune Maidaz

Selune picked it up, relieved again for her swamp mate's subtlety. "Oh the pleasure is mine!" Selune replied to the yellowblood and giggled. The two trolls's delightful demeanor was infectious, and Selune felt herself relax a little more. "Well yeah!" Selune replied, getting caught up in Athera's outgoing joy. "Were going to space!" She nodded to Athera's wise words, they were indeed good words of advice. "Wow Rulata! You have such a wise lusus!"

Selune continued on a little, "I wonder what they are going to have us be doing! I know its ground work, but helping trolls get to space is almost sorta like going there ourselves." Selune shrugged with a nervous smile, she was rambling, she needed to stop. "A-anyway, what do you guys think will happen, or what our job is gonna be?"

saedusk
FoxFire120

Micillia

Dapper Duck

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:24 am
Vitula placed his hand on his chin and began to think what it is they would actually be doing. He knew going to space was not an option, we were only kids and that seemed more like a grown up thing to do. Thinking back to the map, he remembered that X's and zones they placed on it. Possibly a delivery job? No, they could always have drones do that.

"Hmm, maybe we are setting up some sorta beacon?"
He said nodding his head. "I feel like that would make the most sense, but I could be wrong."

He looked towards Rulata to see what she thought of the matter. "What do you think Rulata?"

saedusk

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:56 am
Cynril couldn't believe it... Space was just like Alternia. The skies, the stars, the moons... It was all the same. Why was that? The mutantblood had been sitting around, collecting space rocks, drawing faces on them so space could be a friendlier place to be and keeping his things close. Of course he didn't know he was at the space tower and the fact that he wouldn't be sent to space was something he didn't know as well. But, hey, he was happy and that was the only thing that mattered right?

Disguised as an orangeblood, Cynril walked around and there was shouting. WHY WERE TROLLS SHOUTING? Why couldn't they be more like his space rock buddies, quiet and nice when he didn't toss them around? He noticed Selune and Athera talking to a yellowblooded kid, but sure as hell he wasn't approaching them. Not because he was scared or anything, but he began to suspect space aliens.

What-if-they're-in-costumes... I'm in a costume, so they can do it too right?
The child thought with widened eyes. As long as alien suspects didn't approached him, everything would be ok. And if they did, he had a trusty alien catching net and some alien repellent spray that he found in a trash can.

Quote:
finally tossing him in here! open for interactions !

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:27 pm
"Did you guys see the video?" It had played on nearly every storefront television they'd passed on the trip from Salamire, and Athera was sure she'd seen it playing on monitors inside the building, too. "There's lotsa busted ships up there. Maybe we gotta help them land the ships on the planet? A beacon like you said, Vitula? Oh, oh, what if they had to crash the broken ones like, like," she threw one arm in the are and made a cartoony explosion sound effect, "BOOM."

She considered her own idea with a smile. "I dunno, though. I bet they'll tell us when it gets closer to the time we gotta start. We just gotta do our best."

Micillia
FoxFire120

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas