Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[META] Chittentown SRDPSL Ground Crew Operations Tent Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:08 pm
Sonnie DeFrog
Night 6
Path D

Sonnie regarded the droid with significant concern, and cautionary fear. The sputtering and whirring droid was pretty frightening for a troll who spent most of their life far away from fancier tech like this. Still, he tried to keep his cool, bringing out a puppet to try and summon some bravery. It was fairly plain, save for a very silly, drawn on face.

"H-hewwo?" The puppet called out to the droid. "Awe you ok, mistew wobot?" The puppet tilted its head, as if scrutinizing the robot with concern. "We want to hewp you." It said, waiting patiently for the robot's response.

Hivestuck
talking friendly to the droid.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:49 pm
GWENYN ARRHEN
NIGHT: 5
CHOICE: A => A => B => B => C => E

Gwenyn continued runningafter the others as Darty hopped around behind her, poison flying everywhere with every leap. A small part of Gwenyn wonders if this is even worth the run, but the mini trolls have to be worth something, don't they? They have to be important somehow, and this was why she was doing this in the first place. Gwenyn's continued to sprint, Darty on her heels.

Micilliax
:>
KitsuneAurax
:3
Yamashiix
:O
Douteix
;O
nepsahx
>;3c
screamingsharxk
>:3c

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:52 pm
Tsarzi Ameroc
Day 6
Path: You end up finding a lost lusus!

Quote:
Tsarzi is going to: Approach cautiously

The trail was certainly enough to give away what kind of discovery she was going to make so she was hardly surprised when there the hoofbeast lusus was. She paused a moment, watching the creature and taking in the scene. The earth was burned and flattened, not even withing the site perimeter, but close enough. It was hardly necessary to tear the place down, but that didn't stop them. Her opinion of the military really was quite low.

Tsarzi blinked at the creatures mouth, not particularly bothered, but knew it was best not to upset the beast given those teeth. That was a mouth that could rip. She would know.

Lupos was close behind her, low to the ground as to not unsettle the lusus, but alert for violent motions. It didn't seem hostile, but not particularly friendly either.

Tsarzi knew nothing good waited for the creature if a military officer found it. Best to try and clear it out on her own, though it seemed attached to this spot. Perhaps it lived here before the hive was torn down. There, not too far from the lusus were two other trolls already attempting to handle the issue. Looked like she'd be joining them then..

Despite a soft growl from Lupos, she began taking some cautious steps forward, hands splayed with her palms up. Not too close, of course, but the other two were already pretty close and they didn't need an extra addition spooking it away. If they could do this nicely, she would.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:03 pm
Was that other kid playing with a puppet? Kwelin watched in confusion. He had never seen anything like this before, a ventriloquist in the flesh nor a giant juice droid. He glanced to Philip and shared a look in silence. This was really weird. Somehow the droid felt threatening though and he held his hands up in a non-provocative pose to indicate submission. They were just a bunch of kids.

"Ahem. Yes. We are here to help repair you. Afterwards, you may resume your normal duties." The blueblood adjusted his glasses and took a step slightly in front of Philip to shield him in case of an aggression. It was his duty as a highblood to protect those lower than himself.

Doutei

KitsuneAura

Kimbley Kitty

ImaginationsParadise

Yamashii

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:19 am
nepsah

Sephos Arbola

Quote:
Night: 6
Choice: Soothe the Lusus?

Well, looking big and intimiating and being loud and angry hadn't worked. Would he have to hit it? That could turn out badly... Sephos was a big troll, but he didn't like fighting. That was something that was a last resort, if he couldn't flee or chase it off, or if it had decided to outright attac him. This would have been a situation for his lusus to handle.

He backed away from the creature and considered it. "Haven't thought of that." he replied, looking at the creature with new pity. All the more reason to chase it off then? Or, would it simply be the laws of nature at work, if it died? Sephos thought it might be. It would die, and something else would live.

If he couldn't chase it off, he may as well leave it there... But what the yellowblood was saying was... reasonable. "If yuh wanna look, I'll help." he said, shrugging.

In the end, though, it was just a lusus. Whatever happened, would happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:37 pm
Cyn reserve!

Quote:
Talks to droid, offers to help

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:42 pm

LUSUS GROUP
You attempt to [cautiously approach/soothe!]

As you approach, the lusus scratches on the thick chunk of concrete that it is resting on. While a mighty and large creature, it doesn’t have the wonder of trollian arms or thumbs. It paws its hooves on the spot, then hops off and circles around you before hopping back on the slab again and bray/screaming. Its tail swishes, and its teeth rattle.

What do you do?
(come to a consensus as to your next action!)

DROID GROUP
You attempt to [talk friendly to the droid]

As you use a variety of methods to speak sweetly and puppetly to the droid, it begins to flicker and jerk. It raises its… Arms? And its sensors flash. A deep and contorted robot voice booms from within its chasse.

What do you do?

“MUST…. DISTRIBUTE… REFRESHMENTS,”

It wobbles on its ‘feet’ and begins making its way towards your group, the sugary liquid turning rather frothy and thick as it makes progress. Its insides slosh and jangle with the occasional lethal-sounding electrical short, which causes sparks to illuminate its front-facing panels ominously.

DRONE GROUP
You [CHASE HIM!]

What do you do?

The drone’s long adult legs are tragically much more adept at running than your short child legs. Before you know it, you see them climbing a fence in the distance - towards the exterior woods!

VOSCIL/DESIGN RIVAL GROUP
You [press for details!]

“Psh!” The professional midblood says. “You trying to intimidate me? You’re a yellowblood and I’m a professional architect with grounds to be here. I can do whatever I want with these grubs, and you’ll leave us alone, girlie.”

“Yeah!” One of the other thugs chimed in.

“Unless you’re looking for trouble.”

What do you do?

ECKIOS/KIDDDDD GROUP
You [ask him what’s all this]

“Are you freakin’ joshin’ me?” The tagger points and laughs at you, then gestures to the enormous signature that they just tagged on the wall. “Kidddd Arsnst, dummy! I’m just punkin’ these fools.”

He crosses his arms and leans dramatically, then pops back into a standing position with an odd swagger. “Anyways, I’m just havin’ some fun. You wanna have a go?” He tosses you a can of spray paint.

What do you do?

PANILI GROUP
You [ask about the necklace!]

“Oh, um… It wasn’t all that special I suppose. I was just hoping to find it!” She smiles. “It’s getting a bit bright out, though, so I may have to come back… Er, when I get security clearance.” She flushes.

What do you do?

PAPARAZZI GROUP
You [shoo the paparazzi away!]

The plan of action is extremely effective. The worm hybrid’s enormous form causes a great number of sighs and angry shouts from the paparazzi, but at last they concede. There is - quite literally - nothing to see here. The crowd begins to disperse and depart.

You’ve successfully shoo’d away the paparazzi with your huge lusus!
(feel free to continue to RP if desired!)

VOSTOK GROUP
You [demand he explain himself]

Verier pales to a day-glo white when the microphone is shoved into his face. He stutters, his eyes watering. All of a sudden, there is a veritable crowd around the troll. He continues to hold his hands up, trying to speak over the many voices demanding questions of him -- his authority, his intentions -- doing it… Again…

Dr. Vostok freezes. He slowly looks down into the small purpleblood’s eyes, biting his lip in fear. “Yes… M-my name is Dr. Verier Vostok. I was… A lead director of the Civisect Space Tower before… The incident.”

With a shuddering breath, he looks to the stars. His chin is wobbling, pride the only thing holding him together as the reporter troll captures his vulnerability. “I was trapped in the Tower when it was attacked; I went back to help evacuate. I lost this…” He taps one of his boots against his left leg, and a solid metal sound rings out from the prosthesis under his slacks. “But then I lost everything. I was blamed for the… Bombing, accident, whatever the media is calling it.”

His hands are lowering now, slowly wrapping around himself. He closes his eyes. The man is starting to lose his composure, nerves taking over as his pulse begins to race. “Even Casini lost faith in me. I left her once, and then left again to save myself. But I couldn’t stay away. And this -- these launch sites -- everything is incredible, but… Look! You see?”

Verier raises his hands one more, slowly, and then goes to grab his notes. “There’s a flaw in this launchsite-- the structure, for future trajectories... A-and… I can fix it! Just, please… Let me help… Please let me fix this…”

What do you do?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:49 pm

Quote:
Apibom Honeii
Night: Six
Choice: A --> B --> C --> AA --> FF --> Api and Sephos shoo the lusus away --> Api tries to soothe the lusus --> The group tries to lift the slab

Api didn't know the blueblood that had arrived on the scene aside from her scenes in SSA, but she'd come right when the lusus appeared to be trying to tell them something. They watched as it pranced around them before climbing back onto the concrete again, making that awful sound. The covered their ears, sniffling again as they thought. They couldn't shoo it away, it would probably attack them... and it seemed very intent on staying on that slab... Wait.

They rubbed at their eyes, then looked to the other two trolls. "I-- I think we have to lift that." They pointed to the slab of concrete. Despite the watery eyes their expression was one of determination. "The-there's gotta be something under there it was. We... We could do it, right? A-all three of us..?" Their eyes drifted to the blueblood, "um... would... your lusus help too..? Mine can't- they- they're too small." Api glanced away, then back to Tzarzi. "O-oh! Ah, I'm Apibom... You were in the competition too, huh?"

Draconicfeline

Taki-di

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:24 pm

Quote:
Mihail Kreios
Night: Six
Choice: A --> A --> B --> B --> C --> E --> Ask him to explain himself --> The group wants him to further explain himself

"If there's a fa--flaw you should tuh--turn in the notes to the nnn-nnew director. What a-are you talking about here?" Mihail only knew of the incident through what he'd seen on TV, and so Verier's display did not seem to have much effect on him. He looked to Tzofia since she had declared that she knew this troll, then back to Verier again. "E-explain the flaw. I--if its believable then maa-maybe you'll get a cha--chance to fix it." He was fully not intending to let him just... do what he wanted, no, he'd advocate that at least one of their group members go find a senior officer.

screamingshark

Hobo Pixi

leon_a_darkangel

KitsuneAura

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:43 pm
Sephos Arbola

Quote:
Night: 6
Choice: Lift the Concrete Slab

... Maybe that was where the lusus' troll was.

But maybe it would get the lusus out of the site. Sephos nodded at Apibom - that was what he was thinking. He knew how to lift things, at least. In fact, he was pretty good at it... speaking of which, he knew the blueblood. They were a Lightseeker troll. A good one. He gave Tzarzi a nod - one of many that they had traded over the course of construction.

In the meantime, he let them talk and went over to try to find the best way to lift the slab. It would be difficult, even with help, but maybe with a lever - ah. A plank would do the trick. Levers were so handy - as were pullies. His lusus appreciated what they could do, and so, too, did Sephos.

He got a plank out, shoved it underneath the slab. "Shoo." he said, trying to wave off the lusus again. After all, he didn't want it nearby - it would only get in the way. Then, with intense focus and a lever in place, he began to see if he could get the slab off... or at least high enough for the others lizardoid lusus to get purchase on it.

nepsah

taki-di

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Taki-di

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:18 am
Tsarzi Ameroc
Day 7
Path: You end up finding a lost lusus!

Quote:
Tsarzi is going to: Lift the slab!

Hmm, the lusus certainly seemed to be getting at something. The would not stray too far from that chunk of concrete. A lusus that invested in this, something quite important may be underneath.

Tsarzi looked towards her new companions, assessing them quickly. Both were faces she'd seen before. The yellowblood had been amongst the competitors in superstar Authority. Another runner up, Api-bomb if she was remembering correctly. The other was Sephos, a troll who'd been putting in time at the Lightseekers Settlement and recently received a promotion from Panili.

She exchanged a small nod of acknowledgement with Sephos.

That out of the way, she turned her attention back to Apibom and their suggestion. It seems she got that one right, their given name and stage name were nearly the same. Unlike Sephos, that had maintained a stoic exterior each time she'd encountered him, Apibom seemed to be rather upset.

"Tsarzi," she offered simply. Her given name had never actually been released at any point in the event, leaving many trolls out of the loop on that front. Apibom obviously recognized her to some degree, but the question was asked, so she may as well clarify. "Yes, I went by αWulf."

"I agree, though you and I may not be able to do much. Lupos," Tsarzi said simply, glancing at her lusus. He heard what was asked. He could be a little moody at times and often left Tsarzi to handle things on her own, but this was a time she was not physically capable of doing a hug amount given her age and stature. Lupos huff a breath but assented to help, crawling forward, still careful not to put out any challenging vibes lest a fight start between him and the other lusus. Next to the slab, he sat up and gripped onto the offered edge with four of his 6 legs and heaved.

"What's wrong," Tsarzi asked in a monotone that made it sound more like a statement than a question. Tsarzi was not intending to be unkind about it, but her manner of speaking was often a bit rude and easy to misconstrue.

nepsah

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:54 pm
Wander still found herself unsure how to assess the situation at hand. This lowblood was probably trustworthy enough; it wouldn't be smart in the Outside to like, right? And she had the flowers as proof of what she was doing... But... "W-wait." Wander had to blink. "W-why don't y-you have security clearance?" Why would she come out here without it? For flowers of all things! Lowbloods couldn't take risks like that in the Outside. Could they? It definitely didn't seem like a good idea in any case. Weren't there flowers Panili could find elsewhere instead?

"D-don't you th-think it's a-a b-bad idea t-to possibly g-get in trouble for f-f-flowers?" And with such bad timing. Yeesh.

Hivestuck
Ask Panili why she doesn't have security clearance

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:51 pm
Quote:
Tzofia Ocelli
Continuing to question Verier Vostok

It had been a mistake, saying she knew the doctor but not elaborating how. 'Recognized him' would have been the better phrase, had seen his face around the Civisect tower while she'd been running errands, but she'd only wanted to clue Avvisi in on the fact that this was someone notable, not just any random trespassing adult. Tzofia quailed a little under the questioning looks she got, but thankfully she didn't need to speak up. Dr. Vostok was doing a thorough enough job of introducing himself.

She just...didn't know how to feel about what he was saying. He'd been trapped too? Helping evacuate? Her eyes dropped to his leg at the metallic sound, and a hand lifted to her neck to clutch at a necklace and the scars underneath. Everyone knew it had been scientists who had planted the bomb, the queen had said so herself. From what she'd heard in the aftermath, when she could bear to listen to anything about it, anyone who could have been involved had been chased out of the city or culled.

The director's disappearance had spoken volumes, but now...The purpleblood closed her eyes and thought. If there truly was a flaw in the site, it could be disastrous. Something would have to be done about it, because she couldn't bear to think of another incident happening, not again. But a supervisor would only have the same doubts about Vostok that she did, and they'd have the authority to do something about it. Maybe he'd be culled for daring to step foot out here and no one would even check.

"Can you, um, can you prove it?" Her eyes slid open again to stare up at the troll. There were a lot of kids here, and lusii too. She was scared, so so scared, but she could handle these odds. Nodding slightly towards Mihail to agree that he should explain the flaw, she clarified. "I mean. Can you show us what you found, and um, how you want to fix it?" Her voice went quiet again. "I was there too, and I- I don't want anything to happen again."

nepsah
screamingshark
leon_a_darkangel
Hobo Pixi
Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:48 pm
Connie Silvio
Day: Final Path
Path: Continue to press Dr. Vostok

"No...not yet Dil." She murmured, peeking from behind her twin as he put himself between the tealblood and herself. She was smaller than her sibling, despite their uncanny similarities in their appearance so it made it easy to do. "We have everyone here...and our lusus." She whispered back, Connie did, however, frown as she listened to Mihail and Tzofia speak up.

The fact the adult was nearly sobbing almost made her feel bad. Yet what if it was just an act? Frowning a little harder she stared at the other. She considered what to say before she replied. "You must have some kind of proof...I don't want anything to happen to the site but how do you know all this! Who, or what makes you think there's a flaw in the site?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

Her eyes flickered to her purpleblood friend. Tzofia...had been in the ladder disaster? She looked at her with concern then back to the group. "If we go with him, we can keep an eye on him..that's not a bad thought." Connie added with a cautious tone to her voice. He may have been older, but with this many kids and lusii...if he tried anything funny there would be hell to pay.

nepsah
screamingshark
KitsuneAura
Hobo Pixi
Micillia

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:53 pm
MALICE RESERVE ******** OFF HOKKIE  
Historical & Archived Events