Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[META] Chittentown SRDPSL Ground Crew Operations Tent Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:00 pm
Eyzaak Hiroki
Day: Final Path
Path: Stop running and socialize

For what it was worth he tried to give chase, but his shorter legs simply weren't able to keep up with the long strides of the adult drone. His sneakers slid across the ground, kicking up a bit of dust as he came to an abrupt halt. Panting slightly, he placed his hands on his hips in a defiant manner.

He looked back at Trevel, seeing the other was literally walking made him pout at the other boy. "I ain't going diving into the forest after him..man one of these days I'll be able to keep up. I won't be small forever." He sighed dramatically. The other had, of course, tried to get him elsewhere where. "Man..this stinks. Maybe we should go back to the party after all." He pouted slightly, before shrugging. At least the party had food, and drinks.

Hearing Malice again use his last name incorrectly he scowled at the other blueblood girl. "Also it's HIROKI." He shot back at Malice, not giving her much of a chance to really go further with the conversation. "Can you not Blueberry sheeesh." He scowled as he walked back towards Trevel, his eyes peering at her as he wrinkled his nose.

Hobo Pixi

blackbird cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:02 pm
Eckios Chivul
Path: Pass on offer

The small tealblood stared at the other as he laughed, his head tilting slightly as he watched the other peculiar troll. He looked at the tag, and the other as he gestured to the sign.Eckios was pretty sure that wasn't so sure that was a particularly good idea..but the medium of art no matter how crude was not one he had ever tried.

As the other dramatically tried posing only to pop into a standing position his good eye narrowed on the other slightly as he watched his movements. He'd never really met a troll who tried acting like he had swagger, it was odd. "Uhh..." He fumbled to catch the can of spray paint that was tossed his way.

Eying the spray can, he curiously read the label, giving it a quick shake before uncapping it. "Eet looks like fun.. but. Wait, this is um.." He made a nervous sound, sort of fidgetting a little. "Ya know..wat if sometroll catches ya?" He reluctantly motioned to put the can back down with the other even if it seemed like fun. What if they got caught?! He didn't want to get in trouble.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:01 pm
Voscil Torgny Sorine Walker
Path: Reluctantly back off

She knew when she was outranked, even if it was annoying to have the fact she was a yellowblood thrown in her face. "It was a fair question you got to admit." She replied, reluctantly relenting with a sheepish smile. If they were really up to no good, she wasn't going to get anywhere like this. Frowning, the psionic considered using her powers to zip over and snatch the goods but what if he really was just doing his job?

Taking a step back she narrowed her eyes as she reluctantly took a step back. Three against one didn't seem like fair odds. "Alright, alright. I see your point." She raised her hands in a sign of surrender. She sparked with her lightning powers as the girl quickly darted out of the room, moving just out of sight of the room to try and eavesdrop on the conversation.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:04 pm
Dillys Silvio
Day: Last
Path: Find out more

Frowning, he looked back at his twin. He would not leave her, so if she would not go he had no choice but to stay. This Dr. Verier Vostok fellow was trying to convince them with his notes and words. Dillys watched him suspiciously, not yet convinced of his sincerity. He listened to the group as they spoke up. His arm went down but he remained in front of Connie to keep himself between the adult and her. "What makes you think you can fix it?" Dillys spoke up. "Are you sure of what's in those notes? How can we trust you?" He asked looking him over.

nepsah
screamingshark
KitsuneAura
leon_a_darkangel
Micillia

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:05 pm
Trevel Caleft
Path: Stop following the drone.

Seeing Eyzaak slow down, he shook his head at the blueblood. "You said this was supposed to be fun." He sighed at him. At this point he wasn't going to go home as promised, he did, however, agree the party option sounded much better than the wild goose chase they had been on. Raising a brow he walked until he was the other troll. "What did you expect to happen? Has that trash rotted your think pan?" He smirked. Trevel rolled his eyes at Eyzaak as he complained about his short legs.

His eyes traveled to the other girl without really saying much to the bickering the two traded. Shaking his head he began to head back. He paused only long enough to make sure Eyzaak knew he was leaving. "Are you coming?" He asked it was more-so directed at Eyzaak. What the other blueblood did was of no concern to him. They could argue all they wanted, he wasn't going to stand around in some tall grass for nothing, however.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:11 am

Quote:
Knetic Corbid
Night: Six
Choice: Ask him to explain himself FURTHER

Too many trolls talking all at different times; it was maddening. Knetic rubs his temples gently and sighs, attempting to just listen to Mihail. He was the only troll he knew he could trust anyway. Knowing Mihail, he's not just gonna let this guy do whatever he wants and frankly neither will Knetic. He may not know the full story but everything just seems...for lack of a better term, fishy.

"Tell us about the flaw or we will take you to a higher authority."

nepsah

Hobo Pixi

leon_a_darkangel

KitsuneAura

Micillia

screamingshark

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:31 pm
VOSTOK GROUP

So many voices ring out simultaneously that Vostok clutches his temples and holds up a hand. “Look--look…” He stutters, “I have all of the notes here. This particular launch site, AlphaB was completed very quickly in the process and was moved on from just as quickly. During its creation it appears that some critical beams were not reinforced. I… I’m not sure why materials would have been mis-allocated, but you simply cannot be thrifty with this important project. Casini would never make such a mistake, so I don’t understand how supplies could have… I wish I could be… Ahem. Anyway.”

He adjusts his visor. “By my calculations, an average launch will succeed for three sweeps unless used heavily for high-mass operations. After the construction and transport to the site, the intensity of a launch might hasten the degradation of the structure, necessitating immediate repair or else a catastrophic event may occur. The rest of the sites could be damaged if this happens, of course - loss of life, et cetera.”

Verier pulls his glove off and holds the hand flat in front of his audience. After a brief moment, it shimmers. In the middle of his palm, a pool of molten metal coalesces, cools. He flips his arm over and the chunk of metal drops to the ground with a heavy thunk. “I don’t have any way to prove that I wasn’t responsible for the Space Tower. Many trolls think that I’m dead, or want me culled. I… Was hoping to handle this discreetly… So that I could go back into hiding…”

He puts on his glove, seeming fully rejected. The troll is tired, haggard.

Last “choice”!
--

LUSUS GROUP

You lift the slab! After pawing, yelling and worrying over the slab, the lusus manages to assist you in your efforts. Finally, the rubble is cleared. The remains of the corner of a respiteblock are barely visible - it appears that the evacuation of the demolished hive was messy and brief. In fact, many of a troll’s personal belongings appear to be crushed and destroyed. A side-table and recuperacoon are totally flattened, but under a small uninterrupted nook lies a collection of stuffed Alternian Fauna.

The lusus circles around the pile, snuffling, and then with some amount of decision and grace places them all in its mouth. It screams at you through a maw-ful of comfort objects and gallops heavily into the night.

You have placated the lusus!
--

DRONE GROUP

You stop following the drone. They scurry over the fence and head into the woods. Whoops. What could happen?

The drone has escaped!

--
VOSCIL

The mysterious figures in the room laugh amongst themselves.

“What a rube,” one of them commented.

“You told ‘er.” The other agreed.

You can hear them shuffling through papers before finally exiting out the back door, and the noises of the three cease.

The design competitor thugs have escaped!

--
ECKIOS

“Hey, it’s alright,” the blueblood steps towards you and puts a hand on your shoulder. He gestures at the figures on the wall.

“The head of security’s my moirail’s matesprit. We ain’t gonna get caught. It’s fun! Try it.”

He puts the can more firmly in your hand and leads you to the wall.

Final choice!

--
PANLI GROUP

“Ack! No no no no!” She mumbled, shaking her head. “I meant that I should check in with security before taking off on my own… I mean… You guys didn’t know I was out here which is why I’m… Gonna get in trouble -- and … I just… Of course i-it’s a bad idea not to get in trouble!”

Her eyes were wet and shiny. She started to shift away from the group, seeming ready to run at any moment. “I just wanted to get something for my friends!!”

Suddenly overwhelmed, Panili takes off towards the main offices, dropping her collected treasures on the ground. “I-I’m sorry!”

Final choice!

--
CRUEL AID DROID GROUP (NO CHOICE MADE)

“ERROR. ERROR. DISTRIBUTE.”

The droid sets upon you. Without any further warning, the interior of the machine begins to rattle and dent from the inside, pressure building up. It explodes in an enormous, frothy typhoon of carbonated, sugar-based beverage, shrapnel and wiring.

The droid has dealt with you!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:01 pm
Avvisi Quills
Inventory:
Path B => A => B => B => C => E => Verier Vostok

Avvisi listened with a contemplative frown. The other kids were doing pretty well at asking the questions and getting the guy to talk. She had been taking snapshots, and, more importantly, recording every word the older troll had said. This was a scoop. The scoopiest of scoops, and Avvisi loved it.

"Im going to have to ask for you to hand over those papers, sir." She said, "Ill make sure that you get them back as soon as im finished copying them all." She even had a lawyer friend to look them over. Connections people, most valuable thing a troll could own.

"Now," She said, her smile just as professional and pearly as ever. "How about.. 1 week. That sound fair?" The tealblood said sweetly, pretty sure it was indeed not fair. "Fix everything, in one week, and the ANBS is going to have a wonderful special on how a hero saved everything!" She winked at Vostok, promising him fame and a title as hero. "But," She said, pausing. "if things dont get fixed, well, lets just say there will be a wonderfully dramatic story about a criminal troll who doomed us all." Avvisi tilted her head to the side, smiling condescendingly.

Hivestuck
“Better fix it so your name is cleared or you know... everyone knows you’re alive and you’ll have the whole world after you. Choice is yours.”

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi

KitsuneAura

nepsah

screamingshark

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:44 pm

Quote:
Mihail Kreios
Night: Six
Choice: A --> A --> B --> B --> C --> E --> Ask him to explain himself --> The group wants him to further explain himself --> Let him fix it, but under supervision, if things aren't actually fixed they'll tattle

Mih blinked, a little awestruck by the power Verier had just demonstrated. Surely he could fix whatever problems it was he'd just described. They all sounded legitimate to him, well thought out and seemed logical. Mihail looked over at the tealblood. She sure was working this troll for everything he had. "I think what she me-me--means is, you ca---cuh--can fix it, but we're going to w--watch." Surely he didn't think they'd just let him do what he wanted without any sort of supervision, right? "I-its that or, w-we go fi--fuh--find an officer." He glanced back to the others, expecting they'd agree. It was quite generous of them, really.

screamingshark

Hobo Pixi

leon_a_darkangel

KitsuneAura

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:50 pm
Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no, the other orangeblood looked ready to cry and upset and-

Wander wrung her hands, watching Panili go. Even though it wasn't her concern, not really, Wander couldn't help but feel bad about it. She didn't mean to scare the other kid off, or upset her like that. Picking flowers where you're not supposed to wasn't great but she didn't want to make someone cry, either.

She looked up at Poe, then at the others, then the pile of things. Wander had hurt someone who was likely innocent, and so it was on her to do something about it. And no one else seemed to be nearby, no other clues to follow. A dead end. But that didn't mean it was just time to go home, if she didn't choose for it to be. So, Wander picked everything up and made her way to where Panili went.

"W-wait! I..I'm sorry... Please t-take your stuff... J-j-just...m-make sure to a-ask before going out n-next time, okay?"

Hivestuck
Return Panili's stuff to her :>

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:44 am
Connie Silvio
Path: Agree to let him fix it under supervison

Connie looked among the group of trolls that had gathered, then ultimately to the tealblood. The fact he had powers made the girls eyes widen. Envious of such a skill she couldn't help but allow her lower lip to jut out just a tiny bit. What was it like to have powers? Connie couldn't help but wonder. Whatever technical jargon he was talking about sounded pretty important. If he was truly honest, then it was important. If he was lying, lives would be at stake. Either way, it was risky, it involved disaster and problems abound either direction as far as she could judge.

As Avvisi spoke up, Connie's brows furrowed. The reporter girl was so deadset on making sure the story got out. She couldn't help but feel bad for Dr. Vostok. He seemed to just want to help...was that all there really was to it? Was it fair to blow his cover? Of course, if he did anything wrong it was, but if he just wanted to do his job and be left alone.. she rubbed her arm in consideration.

Finally, between Mihail, Tzofia, and Avvisi the small redblood finally made up her mind. "Look...I want you to fix it if you can. We'll go with you, I don't mean to be rude Sir but at least this way we can keep an eye on things. Deal?" The young business troll added with a sweet-like smile as she moved a little closer to the group so she was beside her twin's side as she took Dillys hand, a firm little nod of her head following her words.

screamingshark

Hobo Pixi

nepsah

KitsuneAura

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:46 am
Dillys Silvio
Path: Allow him to fix it

Dillys took Connie's hand once she moved beside him although he would have preferred she stay behind him...he couldn't stop her. He frowned as he watched the troll take off his glove. His eyes widened as the other showed off his powers. It seemed like he was no ordinary troll after all. His pumpbiscuit tightened with a pang of jealousy. "As long as you fix it...I am okay with letting you work." He added reluctantly as he agreed with the group.  

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:51 am
Eckios Chivul
Path: Join in

Eckios stared at the other kid with an uncertain look on the boy's face. The tealblood felt the hand on his shoulder as he explained why exactly they wouldn't have an issue. He did want to fit in...and the other made it hard to really say no. It didn't help he was a blueblood, and saying NO to a blueblood wasn't wise, was it? Nervously, he agreed with a small nod of his head to the other.

Reluctantly he held the can in his grip when it was pressed against his palm firmly. His eyes flickered from the can to the troll before the boy raised it to the wall in his own space on the wall-canvas. Eckios pressed on the cans trigger. The medium was not one he was used to doing, however it wasn't so bad once he tried a few test sprays with the can. He ended up making a space design.

"O...okay...yeah eet's not so bad. I've ever used a spray paint can before." He laughed sheepishly in agreement.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:52 am
Eyzaak Hiroki
Path: Oh. Well. Back to the party??

Eyzaak sighed as the last of the image of the drone vanished. Yup. It had definitely gotten away. Placing a hand on his hip he shook his head in frustration as the thing vanished into the forest. For what it was worth he had at least tried to catch up. Side eying Malice, he gave her a salute of parting. "See you around Blueberry." He called out as he trotted after Trevel to try and catch up with him as the other was already heading for the party grounds.

"I mean I tried but damn. Huh? Yeah hold up, I'm coming." He scowled as he pushed both hands into his shorts. The blueblood sulked ever so slightly as his chin sunk into his scarf. He looked to Trevel after a moment. "Sorry it was boring dude, I thought we'd turn up something." He shrugged slightly. "I'll make it up to you sometime okay?" Eyzaak added with a sheepish smile.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:54 am
Trevel Caleft
Path: Leave

Trevel rolled his eyes at the blueblood. "Yeah right. Like you could make up my precious time." He smirked as he shook his head at the other. While mildly annoyed that this had been a wild goose chase he looked at Eyzaak. "I look forward to how you think you can make up my time." He added in a matter of fact tone. At least as they headed back to the party it would be less boring than running around the operations grounds. He would collect Eckios to take his servant back home later as well.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff