Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana โžฃAcademy Facilities
Main Academy Building โžฃInfirmary Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:51 pm

User Image

๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ด๐–“๐–‹๐–Ž๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–—๐–ž

The infirmary is staffed by the Head Doctor and a crew of nurses. Containing many beds and supplies to deal with all sorts of maladies and injuries, the staff try to be prepared for ever situation and to help the students as best as they can.

Head Doctor - Merek Wildfire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:33 pm
User Image
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

-Enter Gin & Sokea into the Nursesโ€™ Office/Infirmary-

Was Sokea really suggesting that he engage in frequent fights just to amuse Gin? The thought was an interesting one, but not one that he would not encourage. Was Gin in a better mood? Yeah. Was that because Sokea had impressed him with his skills? Hell yeah! Did that mean the guy should go looking for trouble just to entertain Gin? Hell no. This was not something he was going to condone.

โ€œJust because I smiled doesnโ€™t mean Iโ€™m still not grumpy. Give it a few minutes, itโ€™ll come back.โ€ He said as he walked down the hallway. As for the comment about the tattoo, it was obvious Sokea was curious about it. Why the fascination with the markings? He didnโ€™t know, but it was clear he was going to keep asking about it if he didnโ€™t get an answer.

โ€œThe tattoo can only be given to me by my mate, but itโ€™s not one that Iโ€™m likely ever to get.โ€ Was all he said as he stepped into the infirmary. Catching sight of Nurse Vivian, Gin lifted up his chin as if to say โ€˜heyโ€™ before heading to one of the beds.

โ€œHey Viv, brought you a new customer.โ€ Gin was one of Vivianโ€™s regulars. He was brought in here at least a few times a month after running himself in the ground. She knew he did it on purpose but there was nothing she could do so stop him. With any luck, heโ€™d be in here in less than twenty-four hours to recuperate after another collapse.

Turning his back to the bed, he bent down and set Sokea on the edge so he could sit comfortably. Once Sokea released his hold, Gins stepped away and took a seat on the other bed, not too far away. โ€œI get the feeling youโ€™re gonna be seeing more of him, Viv. Kid was crazy enough to challenge Gia to a match on his first day.โ€ Gia had sent plenty of students to the infirmary before, Sokea wouldnโ€™t be the last to make a visit because of the Combat Professor, that was for sure.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

TrashPuppy

Neryem

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image

-------------------------------V I V I A NxxxG A B R I E L S
              โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

It had been a relatively quiet day for the most part. They were Vivian's favorite as it meant that none of the students had managed to get themselves blown up, maimed or crushed partially to death. Of course, it wasn't like she was just going to freely admit that. Means more time I get to filling out paperwork in an empty office. Aren't I the winner of the job lottery? The staff member leaned back in her chair, her feet on top of the desk as her pen glided across the page. Just another one of those quiet days where you sit back, watch the time crawl by, and fill out boring forms about whether or not you need more syringes or anything.

At least, it was until the sound of footsteps graced her ears. She couldn't make out if they were frantically rushing to her office or just strolling on by on a nice walk during class time. Hopefully it was the latter, though it wasn't like Vivian was going play enforcer for today. Not without a pay increase anyway. As they grew closer, there were two of them. Her eyes narrowed as she set the clipboard down on the desk and faced the doorway. All it took was to see that familiar shade of vailla white hair to know that her favorite shifter had arrived once more.

"You know the drill, Gin. Sit down at a bed and I'll-" Vivian paused, spying a new face that he was helping to one of the beds. It seemed like either Gin was finally staying out of harm's way or he was helping somebody else. "I'll be right there." Her tone had changed drastically. What was once a very dry and antagonistic voice was replaced by one who clearly cared far more than an initial first impression had let on. The nurse stood up and retrieved her lab coat from the chair, slipping it on while retrieving a fresh slip of paper from the stack of incoming patients as she walked at a hastened pace to the students inhabiting two of her beds.

After arriving in front of the two, Vivian placed her free hand on her hip and observed the child Gin had brought in. His pale skin tone and hair only served to have those red eyes of his peer out menacingly, though she had other thoughts running across her mind to really acknowledge it. "Tell me what happened." She almost demanded, beginning to check around the pale boy's body for any signs of serious damage that would require immediate care. In the mean time, Gin wove quite the tale. Enough to make Vivian look back at the patient. "You challenged the combat teacher on your first day?" Gin would probably recognize that tone of hers now. The tone of the motherly nurse kicking into overdrive as she was debating whether or not smacking him with her clipboard would be a perfectly reasonable thing to do. "You're either brave enough to charge headfirst into certain death, or one hell of a fighter. Gia's just as deadly as she is beautiful. I wouldn't even try to fight her. Don't either of you utter a word about that to her." She looked at the both of them before sitting on the patient's bed with a worried look on her face as she continued to diagnose the wounds.

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  โทSฬจฬžoอขฬฬฆฬฎอ–kฬขอ–ฬ–อ‡eอ‡ฬฏaอ‰ฬ  ฬปอ™ฬคฬžฬญอ‡ฬปHฬ™ฬ ฬฆeอฬบฬฑฬฎiอ“ฬชkฬฌฬฐฬปอŽฬ—ฬผอ‰kฬชฬฆฬฎฬฐฬžฬฅฬ eอ•ฬซnฬ•ฬฒฬนฬ˜อ•iอžฬฎฬฏฬญอ•nฬผโท

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                  Sokea gave a soft chuckle to Gin's initial response to being grumpy. The laughter started a chain reaction of pain through the core of his body, Gianna's strike to his gut did more damage than he realized. The adrenaline masked how painful it actually was. He thought back on the fight and assessed how the battle went. Due to the terrain, Gianna was bound to win. She has a powerful raiment that can be used almost anywhere. The only chance someone like Sokea could win would be if their battle grounds didn't grant her to use her raiment at full capacity, or if Sokea worked on his agility. He knew he was faster than her physically, but her ability to overwhelm with her raiment could outmatch any agile person. He wasn't going to challenge her over and over and over again, this was probably the last time he was going to. Sokea may come off as arrogant, but that's just his calm bluntness.

Sokea was deeply surprised when Gin actually gave the real answer to his favorite tattoo. A lover's tattoo, that would create quite the beautiful bond. Sokea felt his heart sink when Gin gave the self deprecating statement. Sokea whispered to himself, "Well maybe there's someone out there who's got their mind on you..." Sokea didn't account for Gin's keen hearing at that moment, but a part of him wanted to the shifter to hear it. Gin carefully sat Sokea on a bed, making sure he maintained his balance. Sokea tilted his head and gazed at Gin, smiling. He's so sweet, I hope more people realize that. Gin's next statement was funny to Sokea.

"Well, if I spar with our fellow students then it's most likely I'll be sending them here. Not many people recover from pressure-point paralysis as well as our Professor." Looking towards the nurse, Sokea instantly felt delighted. She had that stern motherly aura about her, something Sokea loved to exploit for his witty endeavors. She seemed nice though, so Sokea wasn't going to dive into the motherload of sass just yet.

"Brave couldn't be any more far from the truth. I've seen enough death to know that he or she is someone I don't want to be friends with. I do agree on being one hell of a fighter. I've spent most of my life perfecting my raiment and fighting style, it was enough to land just one hit on Professor Racquel. Speaking of hitting on her, you should do it. That was a clever compliment." Sokea smiled brightly at the nurse, rubbing his upper arm and thigh, where the worst of his wounds were. They luckily clotted and scabbed up during Sokea's adrenaline rush during the fight, but they are injuries that shouldn't be ignored. He also worried about his organs from the large attack he suffered to the stomach area. Sokea's eyes were still black and silver like Gin's, he wondered if the Nurse would notice.
                                                  โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                  Where: Infirmary With: Gin and Nurse Vivian
                                                  Feeling: In pain, but happy Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Black and Silver (Gin's Eyes)
                                                  OOC: ~~~~~~~~~
                                                  Neryem

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:50 pm
User Image

Lying back on his โ€˜usualโ€™ bed, he sighed. It was funny how differently Vivian was treating Sokea. When he came in here she gave him the โ€˜Iโ€™m disappointed in youโ€™ vibe. No doubt it was because he ran himself ragged so often. But despite her many lectures, there was no getting around it. Gin did what he wanted, when he wanted, even if it hurt him โ€“ no number of motherly lectures was going to change that. Eventually, heโ€™d push himself too far or hurt himself and he wouldnโ€™t be the nursesโ€™ problem anymore, but today was not that day.

โ€œYour secret is safe with us, Viv. He knew when to keep his mouth shut and this was one of those times. If the head nurse was harboring some sort of crush, he wasnโ€™t one to judge or meddle.

Looking up at the ceiling, he let Viv do what she did best. If she needed Sokea to undress, then heโ€™d draw the curtain to allow Sokea his privacy, or head out into the hallway to wait. In the meantime, he was curious about Sokeaโ€™s earlier comment. He had to wonder if the kid thought he hadnt hear it, despite his sharp senses. While he didnโ€™t want to think that he was on someoneโ€™s mind, given all the attention he was getting recently, it was a possibility. โ€˜Boy, do I feel bad for them.โ€™ He thought with a small frown, closing his eyes.

Comfortable, exhausted and a bit distracted, Gin didnโ€™t realize that he was falling asleep until it was too late. Before he knew it, his body was twitching lightly, and his mind was filling with flashes of images that some would call dreams โ€“ nothing could have been farther from the truth.

TrashPuppy

Neryem

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:36 pm
                                                  โทSฬจฬžoอขฬฬฆฬฎอ–kฬขอ–ฬ–อ‡eอ‡ฬฏaอ‰ฬ  ฬปอ™ฬคฬžฬญอ‡ฬปHฬ™ฬ ฬฆeอฬบฬฑฬฎiอ“ฬชkฬฌฬฐฬปอŽฬ—ฬผอ‰kฬชฬฆฬฎฬฐฬžฬฅฬ eอ•ฬซnฬ•ฬฒฬนฬ˜อ•iอžฬฎฬฏฬญอ•nฬผโท

Sokea saw Gin lie down on the bed next to his as the Nurse began her treatment, wondering if he was going to take a nap. He was in fact always tired. Now that Sokea thinks about it, Gin always seemed overly weary, always on the brink of exhaustion, which couldn't be healthy for anyone. He never took note of it before, Sokea just thought he was a night owl who never found proper chances to rest. Sokea was always asleep before Gin, and always "awake" before him as well. He technically hasn't seem him sleep yet. Gin started to twitch slightly, and Sokea soon found out the horrors that plagued Gin as he slept, giving him the answer he shouldn't have asked for.

Sokea could no longer see the infirmary, and he could barely feel it. It wasn't harmful or frightening at first, just surprising. His mind was swarmed by visions that felt real, like he was experiencing someone's life through whoever's eyes he was peering through. Some were fast and didn't make any sense, others had more focus and included people Sokea did not recognize. Gin's ancestors? He saw visions of the academy, Gin was hiding in some sort of tree it seemed. Sokea bookmarked that in his memories. More bits and pieces of Gin's and his ancestors' memories flooded Sokea's mind. A particular vision that slowed down caused Sokea's heart to skip a beat, causing him to freeze. It seemed that Gin was looking... at Sokea, directly in the eyes that mimicked his own. Sokea noticed that he himself was... smiling... Not just smiling; a pure and effortless grin that Sokea hasn't achieved in a long time. They were standing rather close, and Sokea was blushing. Gin brushed the hair behind his ear, leaned down towards him, and the vision abruptly ends, being replaced by a swarm of more memories of the past, future and present. What was that...? That's never happened, that couldn't have been the future, could it? The visions increasingly became more complex and intense, being filled from basic memories to the depths of sorrow. The visions were now replaced with blood, violence, and war. Sokea couldn't tell if this was the past or the future. People were dying, children were screaming for help, running for there lives. Sokea started to cry uncontrollably, tears streaming down his face. He tried to scream but his voice just quaked and whimpered. He attempted to make Gin go blind, but nothing worked. Sokea couldn't switch back to his own eyes, he was stuck seeing endless streams of blood and nightmares. Sokea rapidly got up and down from the bed and started to shake Gin's sleeping body.

"Gin!! Wake up! Please wake up! I need you to open you eyes, please!" Sokea felt Gin shoot up from his sleeping position, and Sokea could see through his own point of view again. Sokea's hands were still on the sides of Gin's upper arms, trembling. Tears continued to roll across his face, but the sobbing ceased. Sokea didn't know what to say or do, he just looked at Gin. "I'm so sorry Gin.. I... your eyes... I didn't... I didn't know..." Sokea looked down, the rest of his body frozen in place. He couldn't have possibly of known of the burden of being an oracle, Sokea has no idea how Gin has survived this long. Sokea wrapped his arms around Gin's body, under his arms, and rested his head on his chest. He felt like the best he could do is hug him. Gods only know that's what anyone would need after experiencing that. Sokea completely forgot about the Nurse's presence, and didn't know if he needed any more healing.
                                                  Where: Infirmary With: Gin and Nurse Vivian
                                                  Feeling: Scared, Sorry Outfit: Regular
                                                  OOC: I fixed the hecking link color
                                                  The_littest_dragonfly

Neryem

TrashPuppy

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:34 am
User Image

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

At the very least, it was nice to see that the kid could still keep his sassy self entertained as he was in pain. It was a pretty good indicator of how good his health was. That or he just enjoyed rolling the dice and almost ending up in intense care. Vivian rolled her eyes. He was ignoring the fact that he tried to go toe to toe with a teacher and lost pretty badly by the look of things. "It's nice and dandy that you're the main character of whatever story you're writing for yourself, but at least wait a week until you go trying to fight the people you're learning from." Her previous comment seemed to have gone well with Gin. He agreed not to disclose anything of her interests in the combat teacher, though his friend seemed to have the opposite idea. Not to be too rude on him, even if that cute face of his was going to end up here a lot, Vivian simply waved her hand at his suggestion. "She wouldn't be interested, I'm sure. I'm far too weak for Racquel's tastes anyway." The idea of some nobody like her ending up with a teacher, how hilarious! "Now take off your shirt so I can get to the wounds easier."

After her full initial glance over, Vivian found a few minor wounds that could use some healing. It seemed like the only thing worth noting was his body feeling tender below his chest. The nurse pulled back her hands and then reached for her clipboard, beginning to scribble down what the smug student had gotten himself into. Patient experiencing minor wounds around upper arm and thigh area. Stomach feels tender and requires further observation...That should do for now. Vivian remained quiet as she filled out the form before looking back at the pale boy. He must have been related to Gin somehow, as their eyes were pretty much the same color. "All right. I can treat those wounds quickly, but that area around your stomach seems sore. I'm going to go get some disinfectant for the cuts. Meanwhile, you'll stay here like a good student and rest after getting the wind knocked out of you." She said, walking back over near her office and opening the supply closet inside. Medicine...gause...leftover sake bottle from that party last year...ah, there it was! Right beside the cotton balls. There really should have been a day that she dedicated just to cleaning this thing out.

Before she could remark too much about boring treatment plans, the boy she didn't get a name for shouted out to Gin. With her motherly side back in action, she kicked off her heels and sprinted back towards the rest area, banging her knee against the desk as she silently cursed to herself. Had the door been closed, she would have kicked it down to get to the two. Much to her surprise, there seemed to be a moment that was happening, with Gin being embraced by the boy. Interesting. Gin never told me he went that way. She rushed over to the other side of Gin so she could make eye contact with the boy. "What happened?" The tone that the two recognized had returned, though this time it was not playing around. It was a voice that made her worry crystal clear. In the meantime, Vivian would pour the disinfectant onto some of the cotton balls and begin slathering his arms down. It wouldn't have helped much because of how fast they had scabbed over, but it was better than nothing. After setting the bottle down, Vivian brought her right index and middle fingers to her lips and blew out, a faint pink aura coming from her lips as it entwined itself around her finger. Before the crying boy could move, she brought her right hand to his neck, the phantasmal line embedding itself into his skin before sinking deeper into his soul as it connected him with Vivian. After a few seconds, he might feel an itching sensation where the wounds were on his arm and though as they quickly began to heal over themselves. It was almost as if somebody and quickened the time on healing naturally. Once it was in effect, Vivian walked back over to Sokea and attempted to put her hand on his head. If successful, she would gently stroke his head as she looked at Gin. While she was lost on what had exactly happened, she knew Gin's little secret. Part of the perk of working for the academy. She wasn't going to just tell anybody though. That was up to him and him alone. "It's okay. Just calm down. Your body's been through enough already."

A slight tugging sensation inside of her. It was her raiment going to work as she began to feel its effects. It was ironic, wasn't it? A raiment designed to help everyone else at the cost of herself. Yet here she was, years after her dream of being one of the powerhouse elementors had gone astray. Vivian disliked her power. In fact, it was probably more of a hateful relationship, really. But it was why she applied for the job in the first place. To help people. To make sure the next generation of heroes wouldn't feel lose like her. It was a large leap in her abilities, but she would have to make due. Even if this sort of thing killed her.

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:04 pm
User Image

Per usual, Gin realized heโ€™d fallen asleep too late. His visions, the literal bane of his existence, had a way of ambushing him and then once caught, they pinned him down and slammed into him, one after another until he was forced awake or awoke on his own. The visions themselves were nothing that he hadnโ€™t experienced before. The scenes were all a blur and a mix of good, bad and ugly. At times, he saw his own face in a flash, other times, the faces all belonged to strangers. Now, as he laid in bed, his body twitching, his eyes rapidly moving beneath his eye lids, he caught a glimpse of Sokeaโ€™s smiling face before it too, was replaced by another.

All he could do was lay there and take the abuse and let his mind fill to the brim with all that the so called โ€˜Godsโ€™ wanted him to see. If he could, heโ€™d tell the Gods to take their visions and shove them up their asses. He hated this s**t and wanted off the ride, but there was no stopping this power. Cursing himself for letting it happen, he knew he was in for hours of this torture if someone didnโ€™t wake him up.

โ€œGin!!โ€

Over the words and phrases that came to his ears, over the murmured voices of the people in his visions, he heard a familiar voice calling him.

โ€œWake up!โ€

It came again, louder this time, like someone reaching through a long void toward him. Trying to focus, he strained to hear it again.

โ€œPlease wake up!โ€

There is was again! This time, he could tell it was Sokeaโ€™s voice calling him. Unlike the visions, his voice was clear, precise and urgent. Balling his fists, both in the realm of his visions and outwardly as he laid on the bed, he tried to focus. Sokea was telling him to wake up. He needed to wake up!

โ€œI need you to open your eyes, please!โ€

As Sokeaโ€™s voice rang through his mind, crashing through the visions bombarding him, Gin came awake with a deep gasp, as if he were resurfacing for air after holding his breath underwater for a very long time. Sitting up in the bed, his eyes wide with shock, he took great gulps of breath. Drenched in sweat, he looked haggard and stretched thin. Although he had only been asleep for a short time, it had felt like hours to him.

Before he could comprehend that he was still in the infirmary with Sokea, he heard his roommateโ€™s apology. Why he was apologizing, and for what he didnโ€™t know. โ€œIโ€™m so sorry Ginโ€ฆIโ€ฆyour eyesโ€ฆI didnโ€™tโ€ฆI didnโ€™t knowโ€ฆโ€ [.color] Before Gin even had a chance to contemplate what that even meant, he felt the kid wrap his arms around him in a tight hug. Unused to this sort of attention or affection, he simply let his arm rest over Sokeaโ€™s shoulders as the kid insisted on latching onto him.

His breaths slowing down to a normal rate, he looked to Vivian, who approached to stroke Sokeaโ€™s head in a loving, calming manner โ€“ the way a mother might comfort her cub. She was right, Sokea had had a rough day, he didnโ€™t need more stress.

Mouth dry, he didnโ€™t say anything as Sokea shed tears for him. He had to wonder if Sokea had seen the visions whilst borrowing his eyes. He supposed it was possible, Sokeaโ€™s power was a unique one. But if that were the case, he didnโ€™t envy the kid โ€“ there was a reason why Gin didnโ€™t sleep and now Sokea knew why. Releasing a heavy sigh, he patted Sokeaโ€™s shoulder before looking to Vivian.

โ€œGive him something to calm him down. I need to go take a shower and clear my headโ€ Yepp, an ice cold shower or a dunk in the nearby lake would do the trick of clearing his head. Looking down at Sokea, he could tell that the guy wasn't about to release him from his hold.
    Frowning, he looked to Vivian as if to say 'a little help please?'.

-Exit Gin to Eoana Forest-

TrashPuppy

Neryem

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Sokea felt the nurse's soft hand caress his own, in a gentle manner. He knew his reaction was bit overwhelming, but those visions were something no one should have to cope with. Sokea's crying was due to how badly he felt for Gin, it wasn't fair for someone to suffer like he does day in and day out. Every waking moment is pain, along with every resting moment. Sokea's initial excitement when he first met Gin was because Sokea didn't know whether or not his 'Shared Eyes' raiment was the illusion of mimicking someone's eyes, or if the eyes that appear on him were also his targets'. Turns out it was the second one, and he learned the hard way.

Sokea felt the Nurse tug on his arm a little, gesturing that he needs to let go of Gin. I don't want to let go... Alas Sokea had to, Gin needed to go recover from the visions he just faced, and Sokea still had wounds that needed mending. He let go and back up a few inches away. He felt his pale face warm to a blush, and now wasn't the time for that. Sokea put his hands to his cheeks and looked to the side as the Nurse finished patching him up. He felt a slight itching sensation where his wounds were, but nothing more. The Nurse's healing power was quite remarkable. As Gin started to leave, Sokea felt his heart sink and he quickly caught up to him. "Gin.. I.. I'll be at our dorm when you're done washing yourself off. I hope you're able to clear you mind, it's not fair to be punished with those visions. If there's anything I could do Gin, please don't hesitate to ask." Sokea's voice quaked in some parts of his speech, although his tone was calm and sincere. He wanted to hug the wolf boy, but it didn't seem right since he already did a few moments ago. Sokea turned around and left for their dorm, hoping that Gin would arrive before he fell asleep.

-Exit Sokea from Infirmary to Gin and Sokea's dorm-
                                                  Where: Infirmary With: Gin and Vivian
                                                  Feeling: Melancholic Outfit: Regular
                                                  OOC: Sorry for taking so long :c
                                                  The_littest_dragonfly

Neryem

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:10 am
User ImageUser Image

โ‚ MOOD โ–ฌ โ Startled, Alert โž โ‚ LOCATION โ–ฌ โ Eoana Forest โž โ‚ COMPANY โ–ฌ โ -- โž

In an urgent hurry the shifted wolf darted within briars and long grass to get to her destination.
                                          Darting within the gaps of students passing the hallways Sand would pant exhaustedly although she would not stop until she was at the infirmary to begin her search for the nurse, shifting out of wolf form she would look about peering around the curtains of the bed bays in search of her " Nurse Vivian? Nurse Vivian?" she called out looking into her office " there appears to have been an incident in the forest, a student was attacked... Professor Gannon is on his way with him as I speak, so please be on standby"

Out Of Chemistry โ†’
                                          Theme Song:Returning Victorious

Neryem

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:30 pm
User Image

Vivian had been busy catching up on some sleep ever since the debacle yesterday. Her mind was still troubled by Gin's friend's pain at whatever it was that made her cry like that. Call it that motherly side of her, or as she liked to call it, her ever glowing weakness. It would be incredibly easy to exploit in the case that she were fighting somebody. But who was she to kid? Her raiment had no offensive uses, much to her dismay upon learning that her dream of being "the strongest elementor ever" was ruined. Perhaps it was a side of her that still clung on to the hope that she could do good. The same way she had decided to apply at the academy. It would be lost to her, and thankfully so.

Her nap was ruined by a voice frantically looking for her as she nearly fell out of her chair while hanging her feet back down on the ground. "Yes? Am I needed?" Was all that she got to say as a student gave her the run down on what was happening. "The forest? Is it Gin?" Her fears only multiplied as the female began to stress that the tan catboy had managed to get himself killed this time. Oh, she was going to strangle him before he bled to death one day. "I'll get everything prepared. Thank you for telling me." She said, not bothering to slip on her heels as she hurried into the bedding area while preparing one of the nearby beds. Some sterlization supplies, gause and wrappings to slow down the bleeding, she dumped everything on a counter near the bed after pushing the cupholders and towels off of it. "Stand by and help me if I need it." Vivian almost ordered the female shifter, hurrying back into her office. "Painkillers...Where the bloody hell are they?"

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:23 am
User ImageUser Image

โ‚ MOOD โ–ฌ โ Alert, curious, concerned โž โ‚ LOCATION โ–ฌ โ Eoana Academy -Infirmary โž โ‚ COMPANY โ–ฌ โ Vivian โž

Sand watched as Nurse Viv went about frantically obtaining the variant supplys she required for attending her patients ailments. " Did i catch you unaware?" Asked Sand as Nurse Viv moved like a tazmanian devil, part of her wondered why the infirmary was not that organised, maybe it was but Sand was not knowledgable on medical procedure, either way it was amusing to watch. " Yes, you are needed.. a young male student was hurt, I don't think his wounds are that serious but he looked pretty scratched up, it wasn't Gin so rest easy" she spoke noticing the Nurses worried expression like a mother pining for their young and wondered how her own mother would have been if she had survived the assault.
                                          Though her mind wandered further into thoughts that if Gin was in the forest he may well be in danger, especially if there was some unknown beast out there attacking students " If he is out there though I may have to go search for him...I cannot rely on Sokea to find him not that I don't like the boy but I am worried about his safety, especially since he got really beat up only yesterday...uh I'll help but this isn't really my area of expertise as I am not a healer.. a Diviner would prove more useful in these kinda things"

Out Of Chemistry โ†’
                                          Theme Song:Returning Victorious

Neryem

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:42 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Exit Eoana Forest, Enter Infirmary ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tala had survived bumps and scratches in the past and was convinced that his injuries didn't really need to be seen to, perhaps a quick clean when he got back to the Academy, but nothing more than that... The tone in Gannon's companion's voice drew the male to silence however, it was only his first impression of the guy, but he got the feeling his presence hadn't been expected and that the male was perhaps too polite to tell him to buzz off...

"I really am okay..." he tried to sound convincing but at the mention of the infirmary his confidence wavered, having never had many good experiences with healers in his past he was naturally reluctant and glanced back at the forest, taking a second to gauge how far he could get before one of them managed to chase him down... "and I should really find that book..." he listened as Gannon mentioned they would return for it later, but only after Vivian had seen him first.

"So...Just a look...right?" he tilted his head, biting his lip before looking down at his arms and then the holes in his clothes where he'd fought through the undergrowth to escape the beast. As he lifted his gaze the shared expression of sternness on the pair's faces reminded him of Baba and how she furrowed her brow when her mind was set - he was hopeful they wouldn't be as determined to hunt him down if he did make a dash for it, but the thought scared him enough to stick close for now at least - the only other route was through the forest and he certainly didn't want to risk running in there again anytime soon...

~ Exit Gannon's Home ~

Tala would give the pair a rough explanation as to what had happened as they made their way back to the academy; how the forest had practically been on his doorstep back home and how he'd always felt comfortable hiding out there - especially when he'd needed to escape... That had been the reason he'd chosen to head there in the first place - it was away from the crowds and he figured he could relax and practice his skills without anyone seeing... The tale helped distract his mind from where they were headed, especially when he got to the part when he'd noticed the sun had dropped in the sky and had decided to turn back... "I was certain I'd kept a straight line, but it's like a living maze and even with my friend leading me out...we got lost."

He'd never known a forest to move like that and would have started explaining about the creature that had attacked his Shadowbeast, but as he spotted the sign for the nurse's office and then the door, he fell silent, suddenly grinding to a halt as his nerves finally got the better of him,

"Are you sure I can't just take a wash or something... maybe I can pick up a salve for later..." he started to turn, looking up at the pair and wondering if he could squeeze past or perhaps stall them enough so he could dart off in the opposite direction, "I really don't think I need to go in..."

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Neryem

With: Gannon+Brageet, Lerato,
Feeling: Stubborn, yet very reluctant/anxious,

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:54 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : Gannon's house -> nurse's office / infirmary | status : taken | mood : suspicious af | company : Gannon, Brageet, Tala, and a few others | outfit : simple shirt, pants and boots | OOC :

Well, there goes the plan for the surprise, but the student's condition came first and the explanation would have to wait. He just nodded as he went along with the two out of Gannon's house and heading back to the academy. Goodness, why there would be some circumstances that would hinder him from trying to serenade his boyfriend? It was not like he could control any of them, right?

-- Exiting Gannon's house, entering the infirmary --

Lerato listened thoroughly through the explanation, having to ponder through the facts cautiously."Well, that's a nice surprise. No wonder I have to wait," he spoke, eyebrow raising in slight suspicion. "May be a precaution to make sure that hunters would be apprehended accordingly or someone just had an awful sense of direction," his commentary was a honest one, straight from his head. At the question about the hesitance, he sighed. "It can take more than just a salve to heal your wounds. There's also infection involved that can't be remedied with a single wash, together with other things."

And once the three entered the area, the assessment had begun. Lerato took a seat on his chair as Tala would soon be examined, crossing his arms over his chest. But still, his gaze was hawk-like as the process went on.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

Neryem

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

TrashPuppy

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:29 am
User Image

Tala's explanation as to how he'd gotten lost in the woods was one that he had heard before. Students, who'd grown up surrounded by woods back home, would venture into Eoana Forest looking for some familiar ground only to get lost and turned around. It had happened before and it would happen again. But never before had a student been attacked by a predator. Tala was lucky that he'd only come away with a few cuts and bruises from the ordeal.

"I understand your apprehension, Tala. I don't particularly like visiting the Doctor either, but you were attacked and spent the night huddled in the hollow of a tree. We need to make sure that you are well and don't require other treatment. Besides, the last thing you'd want is to get pneumonia and have to spend the next few weeks keeping Nurse Vivian company." He said with a small knowing smile. Sometimes all it took was one night out in the cold to get sick. So it was better to be safe than sorry.

Gesturing to the nurses door, he waited until Tala opened it, quite reluctantly, and stepped inside. Following behind he held the door for Lerato before closing it behind them all. Looking to Sand, he gave her a small smile and a nod before looking to Vivian.

"Good morning, Vivian. This is Tala. He spent the night out in the woods last night after getting lost. He was also chased and nearly attacked by an animal. If you'd be so kind, could you please look him over?" He knew he didn't have to ask - Vivian looked worried already - but it was polite.

Looking back to Sand, he was surprised to see that she too looked a bit worried for the boy. "Thank you for alerting, Vivian to the situation, Sand. You were a big help." The last thing they would have needed was to get Tala all the way here to find that Vivian wasn't around - it was her day off after all...

Looking to Lerato, he frowned a bit. It seemed that his boyfriend's mood had turned into a bad one, due to the circumstances. But there was no helping it - the students were their first priority.

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Tala Maxwell

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Neryem

Grand Academy of Eoana โžฃAcademy Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers