Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:23 pm
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Brageet soared over the forest, the note clutched in her talons tightly. Beating her wings, she moved higher, soaring fast and as far as her wings would carry her. Given her speed and her unobstructed path, she’d reach the Academy far sooner than Gannon or Kayl, but as long as she found Merek and Vivian and alerted them to what was happening, it was all that mattered.

It took several hours for her to reach the city, the sun had begun to set already over the horizon. Moving lower, Brageet made a b-line for the Academy. As she came upon the grounds she began to call and cry out, screeching as she flew through the courtyard and the halls. As Gannon’s companion, she was well known at the Academy. If people saw her and heard her calls, they’d know something was wrong. If she couldn’t find Merek, then she needed to hand the note off to someone who could.

As she soared through the halls she took care to move quickly and avoid anyone who might be milling about. But as she soared into the infirmary she screamed to get Vivian and Merek’s attention, if they were in the infirmary. Luckily, Vivian was present. Knowing that the nurse could get the note to Merek quickly, she held out her taloned claw and chirped insistently until the nurse took the note.

It read:

Merek,
    I’m coming from an attack.
    Patient needs immediate attention.
    Ask Elijah about ‘Silme’.
    Will arrive at night.
    Gannon

With her task done, Brageet took a moment to catch her breath and drink some water. All she could do now was wait and keep a look out for Gannon and Kayl.

[ - End Interaction for RP Day - ]

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:54 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter the Infirmary - ]

After hours of going through the books and material’s he’d brought, Elijah collapsed onto one of the infirmary beds. It had taken a long time to convince Vivian and Merek that one, the fae were real, and two, Gannon was bringing them a very unique patient to see to. Merek seemed to grasp the situation far better than Vivian, who still couldn’t believe her ears – she thought he’d finally gone off the deep end. She’d threatened to summon Ezra to the Academy, which wasn’t necessary, although he had sent a note to his love explaining the situation, so he wasn’t worried or upset when Elijah didn’t return home for dinner.

Now, it was already past midnight with no sign of Gannon. Brageet, the poor thing, seemed very nervous and agitated. After Elijah had arrived with the necessary materials, she’d calmed down enough to rest – she was nocturnal after all – but now that the sun was down, she’d taken to circling the Academy.

“I only hope Silme wasn’t hurt…she’s such a sweet little fae.” Elijah said with a small sigh as he rubbed his tired eyes. Looking over at Vivian and Merek, he smiled a little. “I assure you, you will love her. She’s so lovely.” He knew that Vivian and Merek would be shocked at the sight of a fae, but he hoped that they would have some way of helping their patient…All they could do now was wait.

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:01 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Gannon, Silme & Argos into the Academy Infirmary - ]

<<’We’re almost there Silme, don’t worry…’>> Gannon said as they neared the Academy. Reaching out along his mental link with Brageet, he connected with her almost instantly. Sighing in familiar relief, he sent a message to her knowing that she was eager to hear from him. <<’Brageet, were you able to find Merek?’>> Brageet’s cry of triumph and happiness rang out so loud over the Academy grounds that even from the distance he could hear it.

<<’Gannon! Oh, thank goodness! Yes, Merek and Vivian are waiting for you. Elijah has been with them for hours telling them everything he can about the fae so they are as well prepared as they can be to help heal Argos.’>>

<<’Thank the Gods. We’re going to need them to do all that they can to keep him stable. I tried to communicate with him, but he’s in shock. Kayl is retrieving Lelyna in the hope that we can retrieve some of his memories to find out that happened at the fae village.’>> He explained, knowing that Brageet would worry for Kayl once she saw that they weren’t together.

<<’Brilliant! That will answer so many questions!’> Brageet screeched in triumph again, her small form soaring through the skies over the Academy as Gannon’s mount ran through the open gates.

<<’I’ll see you in the infirmary, my love.’>> Without waiting for her reply, he severed the link to concentrate on the ride ahead. With it being such a late, or early hour, no one would be about. Knowing that time was of the essence, Gannon didn’t stop to dismount and run to the infirmary – no, he kept riding. Even as his horse charged toward the buildings, Gannon kept going, allowing his mount to run through the courtyard, the clack-clack-clack of his horse’s hooves as loud as bells ringing in the ear.

It was only when they reached an outer door that blocked the way that Gannon forced his horse to halt. Thanking his mount, he looked to Silme and Argos. “We’re here, just a little farther and we’ll get him some help…” As gently as he could he dismounted and did his best not to jostle Argos as he did so. Silme was able to flutter in the air as he moved before settling against his wrist again to comfort Argos.

After giving his horse a mental command to seek out the stables, Gannon rushed for the door, shouting for Vivian and Merek as he went, knowing his voice would carry through the empty hallways. “Merek! Vivian! I need your help! Life or death situation!” He knew that the doctor and his nurse would snap to attention if they hadn’t already and be on their A-Game. Boots smacking the tile at his feet, Gannon nearly skidded to a halt in front of the infirmary door before moving inside.

Without hesitation, Gannon moved to one of the infirmary beds and gently placed Argos onto the mattress before turning to look at Merek and Vivian. Elijah was sitting on the edge of one of the unoccupied infirmary beds not far away, but he didn’t have time to question the librarian on how much he was able to tell Merek and Vivian before his arrival.

“Found in the woods, weak heart beat, in a state of shock. I tried to connect with him through a mind link, but he’s panicked and talking in circles. He can’t move or speak normally. Silme is doing what she can to heal him, but we need your help.” Gannon said as he stepped to the side so Merek and Vivian could step forward to look at the male fae who kept flickering in and out of sight for those who didn’t possess the ability to see them, like Gannon. To those who did have the sight, like Elijah, all they saw was a male fae, laid out on the bed in an awkward, frozen position, his face contorted in an unchanging look of fear. “Please…help him…” It was all Gannon could say as he let the professionals move in to do what they could.

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Raiyun

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:30 pm
User Image
                                        tab location: infirmary | status : single and unavailable | mood : tired, but now worried | company : everyone in the infirmary | outfit : casual, except that the fabric is colored blue, hair trimmed short | profile: : x | OOC :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- Enter --

The lack of sleep together with the need for food was interfering with his brain function right now as he was still on his way to the cafeteria; some tea and pastries would be nice to quench the need. He still had work to do and time was of the essence, but it seemed that there would be other plans, more so with the sound of horse hooves clacking against the ground. It would mean one thing; Gannon had finally arrived, though there was an emergency going on and he was rushing to the infirmary. The feeling of concern was now inducing a bit more adrenaline pumping into his system and the need for food was soon forgotten; that may have to wait till he would get answers. He jogged on the way to the destination, knowing that it was something that was of major concern.

When Lerato was finally there, the people in the infirmary were at work, and there was the look of distress on Gannon's face. More importantly, there was someone on the bed; another faerie to be exact, mostly thanks to his faerie sight kicking in. Panting slowly to catch his breath, the court mage then asked. "Please... tell me what's going on. I heard such sounds of distress that I need to take a look. Care to fill me in on the details?” Indeed, he was lost since he was left behind to take care of Thanya's interview when Gannon departed away from the academy the other day, alongside the paperwork that Lerato had to take care of while the other court mage was busy with the mission, right until this point.

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:24 pm
Will you catch me

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla and company had set off to go find lunch somewhere off school grounds. During the trip, the trio got to know one another better. Something Camilla was thrilled to pieces over. She had a bit more in common than she would have thought with the both of them. Though she didn't really get to the personal stuff, like what their raiments were and how they worked, she discovered that they all shared an interest in training and sparring. She had gathered that Kayle and the other two sparred quite often. Around midday, the group arrived at the city and searched for a place for food. Camilla greatly enjoyed this as she hadn't been to the city since she had arrived here from Valor. At that point in time, she had not been allowed to see the city as she was being taken to the academy.

During the late part of the day, the group had made their way back to the academy and had gone their separate way upon arriving. Standing alone for a long period of time Camilla thought about what to do. She didn't want to go back to her empty dorm room. Her roommate had been missing for a while with no real explanation and it made her feel far more lonely than it should have. So she opted for training. She would jog and shadowbox every so often. Before she had realized it she had run a good portion of the academy and it was very very dark. Having no idea what time it was she sighed.

After catching her breath she decided she was going to head back to her room. Until she heard the sound of screeching. Looking around for the source she saw a very pretty owl flying around as if in search or something. Curious Camilla watched it for a moment as it flew and screeched as if was in trouble. Seeing it dart off to the infirmary Camilla ran after it. Maybe it needed help? Maybe it belonged to someone. She remembered seeing someone with an owl just like that one, maybe it was his? Regardless she decided she'd follow it and see what waited for her when she got to the infirmary.

*end rp interaction/day flip*

black dress
black boots

if I should fall

User Image

Raiyun

Oyeh

The-DJ-Ghost

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Elijah spent a long time explaining how the fae is real and that Gannon will be bringing one of them in. The condition of the fae is unusual, and they hope that Merek can figure out what is wrong with it and cure him. The doctor is not one to automatically disprove things that he has not seen or heard of no matter how much of a fantasy they may seem. In his case, he has never made contact with the fae, so he has no reason to believe that they exist. However, he does not believe that Gannon and Elijah would go through all this time and effort for a bad joke, so he will have to wait and see who or what this fae is when Gannon arrives. The sound of his voice calling out to Merek and Vivian put everyone in the infirmary in an alerted state. As soon as Gannon entered the room, any attempt to make this whole thing seem like a bad joke washed away from the doctor's mind. It was early in the morning, and Merek is seeing the fae for the first time. He is not aware of his ability to see the fae, but he can no longer keep quiet about them whenever somebody brings up the topic about whether they exist. It took a moment for him to adjust to the fact that he essentially saw a fairytale creature in the flesh, but he was able to listen to what Gannon had to say next. He and his traveling companions found this fae in the wounds with a weak heartbeat and in a state of shock. He tried to communicate with the stricken creature, but he could not get any answers. They need Merek to work some kind of miracle to save him, although he is not sure where to start. This is a man who has only ever worked with humans and has never bothered to study theoretical ideas on fae physiology. Can human medicine work on a creature like it, or will it be poisonous? The last thing he wants to do is kill it, so he will have to be careful. Together with Vivian, they both began inspecting the fae to see what is wrong. He did notice the weak heartbeat and that the creature is paralyzed. This particular fae has a humanoid appearance, so maybe it is safe to assume that their physiology is similar to humans. The first thing he tried to do is physical therapy, hoping to get some kind of reaction from the paralyzed creature, but it did nothing. Before he continued with another attempt, he said to Gannon,

"Hmm...This is an unusual case for me. It is the first time I have ever laid eyes on a creature like this, and the first time I have one as a patient. What you are asking me to do is save someone who I have thought to have just been fantasy, which means I am not wholly prepared to handle a case like this. Rest assured that I will do all that I can with what I know. From what I am seeing so far, this creature is experiencing symptoms that I have seen before, but I can't help feeling that something about his condition seems...off. I had hoped to get a reaction out of it through physical therapy, but it seems like I may have to move on to medicine. However, I am concerned that the medicine I have prepared will either be useless or poisonous to this creature. Knowing this, do you wish for me to proceed?"

❀ ☥ι αм: Merek Dracolatus Wildfire
❀ ☥мσηєу:[About $100 in Eoana currency]
❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Attempting to help the paralyzed fae]
❀ ☥ωнєяє αм ι:[Infirmary]
❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Egyptian]
❀ ☥мαякιиgѕ:[Black Ankh Back Tattoo]
❀ ☥ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ☥αςςєит:[Isn’t that sexy?]
❀ ☥OOC: []

Yami Miyagawa

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:46 am
NDG Void

“Oyehh”

((Don’t mind me, just making the exit post!))

(🔶) 人 修 羅 (🔶)

User Image

| Name - Azura Hishura | Age - 16 | Knit - Tadfaer (Soul Fists) | Rank - B-rank | Alighnment - Neutral

◄ STATS ►

tab tab :tab: → Phyiscal Stats:
tab tab tab tab Strength: 3
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 4
tab tab tab tab Agility: 3
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 1
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 1
tab tab tab tab Technique: 3
tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: 22
tab tab tab tab Power: 5 + 2 = 7
tab tab tab tab Control: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab Speed: 5 + 1 = 6
tab tab tab tab Range: 2
tab tab tab tab Technique: 2

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

The three newly made friends would then go off and have a fun time discussing things such as school, what it’s like back at their home town, and everything else. Azura never had this much fun with a group of friends, but today made him very happy. Unknowingly, he had no idea of what Kayl and Gannon were going through in the forest or even of their return. But Azura would maybe try to find him and ask to help out in some way. The guy did look pretty dead set. ((Exits to the ext day))

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Notebook
> Acoustic guitar
> ...
> ...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:06 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lerato’s timing was not the best to say the least. While Gannon appreciated his friend and colleagues wish to help, there was little that could be done by the Court Mage, or any of the non-medical staff for that matter. Moving aside to let Merek and Vivian get to work, Gannon came forward to gently move Lerato out of the way, his hand lightly grasping his arm. <<’I’ll be right here Silme, I’m not going anywhere, just reassuring my colleague.’>> The last thing he wanted was for her to think that he was leaving her in her time of need.

With Silme soothed, somewhat, Gannon turned back to Lerato. “I don’t have any details to give you, Lerato. All we know is that the fae village was attacked and the wounded fae that Merek and Vivian are attempting to help, was the only witness left.” What else could he say? With the sense of urgency filling the room, Gannon looked back to the fae, he frowned deeply.

Brageet sat upon a nearby window sill, watching everything from her perch, a look of concern in her eyes as she shuffled from foot to foot restlessly. Gannon wanted to sooth his companion, but he didn’t have any reassurances to give. There was no telling if Merek or Vivian could help Argos…It was only after looking to Brageet that Gannon noticed Elijah and Camilla’s presence as well. Gesturing them to the far side of the room, to give Merek and Vivian as much room as possible he sighed deeply. He knew why Elijah was here, but what was Camilla doing here in the middle of the night?

Before he could question the student, Merek turned toward him with his analysis, and it wasn’t good. Looking to Silme, he knew that she would want them to do anything and everything they could to help Argos. It only took one look into her pleading eyes to make the decision.

“Merek, Vivian, do whatever you can to help him. We need to at least try, despite the risks.” It was a tough decision, but it was one that he would make again and again if it meant saving a life. Releasing a heavy sigh, he put his hands on his hips for a moment, the previous burst of adrenaline he’d felt quickly fading, leaving him fatigued from the strenuous and hellish ride back to the Academy.

Rubbing a hand down his face, he moved to the bed the Elijah sat upon. The Librarian, sensing his fatigue, shuffled over to give him room to sit down beside him. Taking a seat, Gannon prayed that Kayl was able to find Lelyna and that they would arrive soon…

<<’Brageet, my love…can you act as a sentry and tell me once you see Kayl coming?’>> While he still had the mind link with Kayl, it was still very fragile. He also knew that Brageet wished to contribute in some way. Sure enough, she agreed to watch the Academy gates and alert him as soon as she saw Kayl coming. With a small chirp she flew from the window and they were all left to wait…

═══════════════════╝

Raiyun

Yami Miyagawa

NDG Void

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:13 am
User Image
User Image

Despite everything that Merek told Gannon, he still wants him to do everything he can to save this fae's life. Their situation must be truly desperate to want this fae to live. As a doctor, Merek cannot hesitate to save a life despite his lack of knowledge about the fae. His head turned toward the medicines he has available, but he is not sure if he should use them. The risk behind using these medicines are too great. That left him with one option left that he hopes will work. Vivian must be thinking the same thing as him because she offered to use her raiment first, but he refused to let her take the risk. His wound transference could help alleviate the paralysis, although it will more than likely make his body go numb for some time depending on how severe the fae's condition truly is. He is curious about what caused it to happen in the first place, so perhaps he can get more details about what happened from Gannon. He also like to learn more about the fae in general so he can be better prepared in case he is asked to take care of another if needed be. The former curiosity may be impossible given that Gannon already said to Lerato that he does not know anything beyond a fae village being attacked and that this fae Merek is treating is the only survivor. With his hand on the wounded creature, he began using his raiment to try and take away what is afflicting him. His head turned toward Gannon as he said to him,

"This could be minutes or hours depending on the severity of his condition, although I believe it is safe to assume that I will be at this for a while. If this works, I may be left numb for some time, so while I remain conscious, what can you tell me about the fae? I like to know as much as possible before I have to do something like this again."

❀ ☥ι αм: Merek Dracolatus Wildfire
❀ ☥мσηєу:[About $100 in Eoana currency]
❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Attempting to help the paralyzed fae]
❀ ☥ωнєяє αм ι:[Infirmary]
❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Egyptian]
❀ ☥мαякιиgѕ:[Black Ankh Back Tattoo]
❀ ☥ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ☥αςςєит:[Isn’t that sexy?]
❀ ☥OOC: []

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:26 pm
User Image
                                        tab location: infirmary | status : single and unavailable | mood : tired, but now worried | company : everyone in the infirmary | outfit : casual, except that the fabric is colored blue, hair trimmed short | profile: : x | OOC :

The court mage rubbed his eye gently; he was still a bit too disturbed by the lack of sleep, though not as much when the basics of the situation was explained by Gannon. Lerato became gloomy at the discovery; knowing that the faerie village was destroyed and that the patient whom the two employees were taking care of was the only survivor, was enough to be considered as a situation that required proper attention. After the doctor was done using his first attempt on using his raiment, hopefully to take away the pain, the employee was then asking for more info from Gannon. It was then that Lerato suggested something, something to keep the fae a bit more relaxed. The creature may still feel a bit more traumatized by what was going on back there.

"This may be out of the blue, but can I sing? My raiment may help in calming the patient down to a certain extent. Then the fae may explain more about what happened back then that caused the destruction of the village. That is, if it is permitted,” he spoke. it may not be that much, but it was better than nothing.

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:56 am
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

It didn't take long for them to reach the outskirts of the city heading towards the Academy. It was a familiar road that most took whenever passing between the Academy and the City, but Kayl had never rode through with such haste before. "Lelyna, forgive the haste," Kayl said as they rounded a curve and started to gallop straight towards the gates of the Academy. "But we have an urgent situation... I'll explain everything in detail later, but I'll tell you what I can," Kayl said over his shoulder as they burst through the gates of the Academy and started to charge through the courtyard.

"We found it, Lelyna... Sylrenya's Village, but it was... utterly abandoned, devoid of life, it seemed like it was attacked, but we found one survivor, one lone Fae," He said as they darted past several decorative trees and started to get close to the main building. "We found him in the village, unable to move or speak. Gannon tried to connect with him, and from that, he now believes that the other Fae might have been captured... but the Fae, Argos, he is in very bad shape, Lelyna, and we need your help to find out what happened to the village!"

It was a brief explanation, but Kayl tried to give her the gist of what had transpired so that she'd have an idea of what she needed to do when they arrived. He left out the heavy implication that the Fae might not make it, instead focusing on what they needed her help for "We are almost there, get ready!" Kayl yelled out over his shoulder just before pulling in his horse's reins and sliding his horse to a stop at the main entrance. Kayl quickly dismounted then and reached up to pull Lelyna off of the horse. "We have to run..." Were the last words he would say as he led her through the corridors until they came upon the infirmary. Kayl didn't know what to expect and was surprised with some of the people that were present, but he heeded them no mind and took a breath while looking to Gannon and leading Lelyna to him. "Lelyna is here, where is Argos? How does he fair?" Kayl asked between hard breaths as he tried to recompose himself, and catch his breath.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Yami Miyagawa

NDG Void

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:09 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

As Merek looked toward him, Gannon knew that something was wrong – the treatment wasn’t working. Even as Merek asked him for more information, all Gannon could do was shake his head. “I don’t know anything, Merek, that’s why I sent Elijah to brief you and Vivian. All we know is just speculation, whispers and rumors from people who have seen the fae over the years.” If Elijah hadn’t told Merek and Vivian anything useful then there was no chance that Gannon would be able to. Silme was doing all she could to help Argos hold on, but it was clear that they were running out of time.

“I told them all that I could. Sadly, we know very little about the fae physically, aside from what I’ve observed from Silme.” Elijah explained as he looked toward the little fae who was concentrating hard on keeping Argos alive. It seemed that at the moment, only her magic was having any effect. While she wasn't healing him necessarily, it was clear that she was the only thing helping Argos hang on.

Moving forward a bit hesitantly, Vivian looked from Merek, to Gannon and then to Argos. “I’ll try…” Vivian said as she gently reached out and placed her fingers upon Argos’ chest. The look of utter concentration on her face gave Gannon hope, but after only a few minutes, she let out a deep, defeated sigh as she removed her fingers from him. Taking a step back, she shook her head, her expression one of deep bewilderment. “This ailment, its not…physical, Merek. It’s magical.” Vivian said gravely as she looked toward Gannon. “Whatever it is can’t be treated like a wound. This needs to be removed.”

“But we don’t even know what it is…” Gannon said gravely only to look to Lerato as he offered to sing to sooth the fae. While it was a lovely offer, Gannon knew that despite the sweet sentiment, this wasn’t the time. They needed answers now and the only way to get them would be directly. “I appreciate the offer, Lerato. If our original plan falls through, then yes, I will accept the offer. But for now, we need to wait…Kayl is on his way here as we speak. We have a way of knowing exactly what happened at the village…” He said as he arose from the bed and paced to the window, his hand running through his hair roughly.

Just when it was beginning to worry that Lelyna and Mikhail had left Eoana earlier than planned to head home to Valor for the summer, Gannon heard Brageet’s cries echo through the courtyard. <<’He’s here! Kayl’s here and he brought Lelyna!’>> Brageet said with excitement and a bit of relief. Looking up toward the sky he saw his companion’s form as she headed back toward the open window.

“Oh thank the Gods…” Gannon said as he moved toward the entrance to the infirmary. He could hear the echoing hoof-beats of Kayl's mount and then the rushed foot steps of Kayl and Lelyna as they ran for the infirmary as quickly as they could.

The moment that Kayl burst into the infirmary, his hand grasping Lelyna’s tightly, Gannon felt a small pang of relief come over him. While Lelyna caught her breath and her bearings, he addressed Kayl’s questions. “Nothing we’ve tried has worked. Whatever is hurting him is magical and not something we can treat.” Gannon said with a look of sorrow as he turned his gaze toward the infirmary bed where Argos laid and Silme worked diligently to keep him alive.

Gannon was beginning to come to the horrific conclusion that they likely would not be able to save Argos from his fate. But there was one thing they could do – find out who’d done this to him and his people and make it right.

═══════════════════╝

Raiyun

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

NDG Void

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:57 am
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Worried LOCATION ▬ ❝ The Infirmary COMPANY ▬ ❝ No one at the moment

Fidal's life had recently become a fair bit more pleasurable. Is store had prospered, he had made some new friends, and he had even found someone with which he had begun to develop romantic feelings for. Today he had been planning to go share the news with someone he had considered his best friend. That was, he was planning on gossiping later in the day. He wasn't planning on waking up so early, but there was a commotion and the sound of hooves upon the nearby road had awoken Fidal.

Realizing that the hoof beats were fading in the direction of the academy, he shifted into his hybrid form and rushed after. He wanted to make sure the children and the staff were safe. Of course, he was mostly worried about Jesse, thoughts of Sera and Eli in danger floated in the back of his mind.

As soon as he arrived, however, he realized he had not changed. He was still in his pajamas and night cap. Sighing, he shifted further, completely going rabbit, and hiding his apparel. He bounced down the halls, tracking the rider by scent, and as he neared the Infirmary, by the sound of the commotion.

He peeked in, looking around to see what was happening, and nearly had a panic attack at the sight of Eli. He was okay, but he seemed worried, as was Lerato and Silme. From the ground he could not make out the patient they were trying to help, but from the looks of it, the figure was small. Most likely a fae by how close a few of them were.

Fidal carefully flopped over to a corner to wait for a lull.
                                          He wanted to grab Elijah for a minute when he wasn't busy to ask about what had happened, but now certainly wasn't the time.

Out Of Cardsbeep beep

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:15 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Infirmary - ]

Lelyna stood in the infirmary doorway, her blind eyes wide as she caught her breath and tried to gather what was happening. The fae, Argos, that Kayl and Gannon had found was the patient, she knew that much. Listening to Gannon’s words, it was clear that whatever had been done to the fae was fatal. Merek and Vivian had some of the best healing magic she’d ever heard of or experienced, if they couldn’t help the little fae, then she knew – there was no one in the city that could save him. Which was why Kayl had come to fetch her.

‘Argos is going to die…’ No one wanted to say it, but they were all thinking it. Why else would you bring someone who could withdraw memories to the infirmary in the middle of the night? Answer. They wanted, needed answers and she was the only one that could help them. Sensing the urgency of the situation and the matter at hand, Lelyna reached out until she grasped someone’s arm. “Take me to him.”

It was Kayl’s arm she grabbed, and her friend grasped her hand to lead her to the bed without further hesitation. “I’ll need some space.” It wasn’t that she needed the space for her own sake, but for the patient’s. To have so many people crowded around while you are helpless, it must have been very uncomfortable for him. Once she stood by the edge of the bed, Kayl led her hands to the male fae. Breathing deep, she smelled Silme’s unique and lovely scent – the fae was very close.

“Silme…I will need to touch him to retrieve his memories…” Silme knew this well of course, but it was a little reminder to the fae that she needed to remove her hands from Argos, so Lelyna could focus on him. Once Silme had given Argos a bit of space, Lelyna gently cupped Argos’s stiff form in her palms, her fingers lightly curling around him to gain as much contact with him as she could.

It was then that Lelyna closed her eyes and began to focus on her raiment and the fae she held so dearly. To anyone who watched, it would just seem as if Lelyna held very still and silent, but internally, a battle was raging. She needed fifteen minutes of contact to receive the memories, to search for them and extract them…All the while, she stood still as a statue, patiently doing what was needed to help her friends and Argos.

The first sign that something might be wrong came when a jolt of energy seemed to move through Lelyna. A startled and strained gasp escaped her as her body went rigid and her head tipped back, her face pointed towards the ceiling. Mouth twisting in a silent cry, tears sprang to her eyes, seeping from her eyelids she continued to hold onto Argos.

The more time passed, the more tears came, and soon her whole body silently shook as if she held back deep sobs of pain and anguish. After what seemed like hours but could only have been twenty or thirty minutes of time, Lelyna released a strangled sob as her eyes cracked open and her knees, weak with fatigue from standing in such a position for so long, gave out from under her.

Kayl, who’d stayed by her side the entire time, was quick to catch her as she fell. Kayl was careful as he lowered them both to the floor, where he held her gently in his lap. Panting lightly, Lelyna continued to cradle Argos in her hands with the greatest of care. Swallowing hard, she shook her head from side to side slowly, her tears continuing to fall. Any questions that were directed at her were ignored, despite their urgency. All Lelyna could do was try to fathom what she’d seen.

“Its…it’s not possible.” She whispered, her lip trembling as another sob escaped her. “Take him…please…” She asked of no one in particular as she held out her hands so that Argos could be placed back on the bed. As soon as her hands were free, Lelyna covered her face with them, sobbing deeply as she tried to make sense of the horrors that she’d witnessed. But the urgency of the matter was still at hand. Lelyna knew that she needed to rest, to recover from the transfer, but time was of the essence and thus…

Ignoring the risks to her own health and safety, Lelyna held out her hands to everyone around her. “For anyone who wishes to see what happened…take a hold of me.” She whispered a bit hoarsely. As hand after hand gently grasped her, she swallowed hard again. “Be warned…this…this…you will be forever changed after witnessing what this poor fae experienced.” She gave everyone a moment to consider that before she closed her eyes again. “Don’t let go…”

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Raiyun

Yami Miyagawa

Valiant Fenris

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

NDG Void

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:53 pm
User Image

Lerato frowned at Gannon's words that his singing would be left on hold for the time being, but that was clearly understandable. The fae was in a life or death situation, the illness caused by magic rather than through other natural means. That was not good, more so when everyone has to know what happened to the fae village that got destroyed. They were all so close to the truth, only for Death to possibly take the creature away. It was only when Leyna showed up and commanded that everyone should give him space that he had to step away, around one or two meters from the bed. The plan was then revealed; the fae's memories would slowly be revealed to others through touch. But first, she had to use her raiment, having to gather as much memories as she could, before the next step would commence.

The court mage hung his head slightly, staring at the floor, his hands balling into fists. Who could have done something like that back in the village? It was only when Leyna told everyone to hold onto her that the answers would soon be revealed, the horrors that led to the tragedy, if everyone would hold onto her. With that, he nodded, determined with a serious look on his face as he glanced at her, holding onto her hand and closing his eyes after a deep breath. While what would be seen through her raiment would be traumatizing, the knowledge he would receive was better than being left out in the dark.

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

Raiyun

Valiant Fenris

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items