Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:59 am

.As your doctor, I have a few rules
You will do all that I say.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Merek only had to take care of one patient throughout the day. Camilla Umbrawalker, a student at the academy, overused her raiment, which overtaxed her body.. It is not uncommon for a student to do this, but it is usually not during a sparring match against their parent that left a crater at the academy training grounds. He had used his raiment to relieve some pain immediately while letting medicine and rest handle the rest. He checked periodically on his patient until Kayl visited the infirmary and refused to leave. The doctor kept watched from afar since she was not in critical condition and wanted to give the two the space they needed to have a conversation. Another day of rest and Camilla should be okay so long as she takes it easy. When the work day was about to end, he released Camilla from his care, gave her some more medicine to drink for tonight and went on home.

""

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME
[Merek Dracolatus Wildfire]

EYE COLOR
[Gold]

HAIR COLOR
[Black]

HAIR LENGTH
[Neck]

HEIGHT
[6’3]

WEIGHT
[180 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Heterosexual]

ETHNICITY
[Egyptian]

/(If you are beautiful, expect my advances. )▲▼(Lastly, I shall cure you of all afflictions )

///INDEPTH

MARITAL/RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Dating]

CARRYING
[Atem on his shoulder]

WARDROBE
[The Doctor]

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Diviner]

RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:04 pm
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

As Camilla started to explain what had happened, and what she had done in her day, Kayl's face would go from worried, to confused, to appalled... "Y-your father... did this?" Kayl said as his eyes started to fill with tears at the thought of what Camilla must have been feeling and going through. Even after everything she had just said, she was still worried about what her father thought of her, and how he must have been disappointed. She didn't seem the least bit angry at her father, as if this was the norm for her, and that was when Kayl started to angry. "H-how could he... how could he do such a thing... to his own..." Kayl would stutter out a bit as started to take a step back. He couldn't believe his ears. Then she would say words that would break his heart. 'Please don't be upset with me...' and the tears would start to flow.

"With you?" Kayl would say while moving closer to her once more, his hands subconsciously moving to her face, cradling them as he lifted her gaze to meet with his. "How could I possibly be upset with you, you've done nothing... nothing wrong..." He said while lowering his head, his forehead coming to press against hers. "Why would you think..." He started to ask, but part way through took a breath and closed his eyes, his tears subsiding as he held them back, his hands sliding down to her shoulders as he kept his forehead pressed against hers. "I'm not upset," He would say simply, deciding being direct with her would be the best course of action for the time being. "I'm just glad you are ok," he would say before lowering his face gently as he brought one hand up to her cheek, cupping and caressing her face as he kissed her lightly, carefully, lovingly.

Pulling back slowly, he stood up once more and looked down at her, lightly pulling her hair back over her ear and smiling. "Rest now, I'll see about getting you some food," Kayl would say lightly as he helped her get comfortable. He then looked around the room and noted that all she had was the gown giving to her by the infirmary, her shoes and other accessories sitting on the nightstand on the other side of the room. He didn't see the dress she had worn in the morning, and judging from her injuries, it was likely damaged and disposed off after being removed. Sighing lightly, Kayl looked back down at Camilla and spoke as he turned and started towards the door. "I'll also go and grab some of your clothing, so that you'll have something to wear when you are released, do you have any requests?" He would ask as he reached the door of the room.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Raiyun
Captain

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:55 pm
These hands could hold the world,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla felt truly awful, she had put her beloved through so much and she couldn't even apologize properly. But the series of event's that transpired next would change her mind completely. Kayl was so upset by what he heard. She could see the anger in his eyes. But he began to cry and so would she. He was so worried that he was shedding tears over her. But he wasn't upset with her. She was so relieved. It looked like he had more to say but decided against it. When he cupped her face she would close her eyes and smile. Feeling his forehead against hers she would moan softly. Bringing her hands up to his shoulders she would hold him as he talked. When he released her face and held her shoulders but kept his face against hers she sighed. She was much happier and calmer now. When she felt his lips against hers she would kiss him back as softly and gently as he had done to her. When he pulled away she remained where she was for a moment. She desired more, but her body was too injured to embrace one another. So, for now, she'd take what she could get.

At his request, she nestled back into infirmary bed and get comfortable. Holding the blankets to her chest she watched as he crossed the room. Food sounded good, but truthfully she wasn't feeling very hungry. But getting a new set of clothes would be helpful for when she got out. Clearing her throat she would speak. " Something light would be fine as far as food. And if it isn't too much trouble new clothes would be nice, hehe. " Her tone was soft, gentle. She'd wave him bye as he nodded and would wipe her face as he closed the door behind himself. Sighing to herself Camilla would lay down slowly and close her eyes. For now, she'd try to close her eyes and sleep for a while.

but it'll never be enough.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:56 am
User Image

{Wearing: Decent Sexy }

Today Larina was preparing the tea for them. She made a daisy and ginseng mixture as it will give energy to them for the day. She was glad she was here early. Her apron covered her exposed stomach from her outfit choice. She did keep it decent though. As best as she could with her outfits. She yawned as she stood there preparing the cups. Her eyes gleaming as she looked out the window. Her long hair was pulled up into a ponytail. She glanced at Atem as she scratched under his chin.

She had a habit of taking Atem to work with her when she would leave. She always wanted to have things ready before Merek would show up. Today was such a dark rainy day. The rain was always such a pain in the rear. Right now it was a light sprinkle. But she hoped it didn't turn into a downpour. She hated heavy rain but a light sprinkle to frolic in was always nice and refreshing. "Atem what do you think? Do you think he will like the tea I made for today?" Atem would know his companion a lot better than Larina would. She was still slowly learning about Merek day by day.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:54 am

User Image

Merek arrived at the infirmary about forty-five minutes after Larina started preparing their tea. He did not take Atem with him this morning, allowing him to be Larina's companion this time. If Merek could not be walking alongside her, his feathery companion will make sure that no harm comes to her. His reason for not being the first to show up at the infirmary was simple: he wanted to get something nice for her Larina. It was not just a white rose this time. There was something else he felt that he needed to get her. It may not be much, but he knew that he has to treat his woman with nice things from time to time. Atem, who was being his typical self by twitching his head from time to time as if he were scanning the round, flew to his master's shoulder after he shut the door.

"Either you are happy to see me, or are waiting for me to feed you. Perhaps it is both."

The doctor set down a small bag containing seeds on an empty infirmary bed and opened it. Atem moved from his master's arm to the bed and started feeding on the seeds. While Merek's companion is busy feeding, he turned his attention to Larina. By now, she has at least seen the two white roses in his other hand and something else wrapped in parchment. He wasted no time moving towards her, giving her a quick kiss on the lips and presented her with his gifts. Inside the parchment she would find a gold necklace with red gems. It was simple, yet elegant.

"How are you White Rose?"

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME

EYE COLOR
[Gold]

HAIR COLOR
[Black]

HAIR LENGTH
[Neck]

HEIGHT
[6’3]

WEIGHT
[180 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Heterosexual]

ETHNICITY
[Egyptian]

/(If you are beautiful, expect my advances. )▲▼(Lastly, I shall cure you of all afflictions )

///INDEPTH

[Dating]

CARRYING
[Atem on his shoulder]

WARDROBE
[The Doctor]

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Diviner]

RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

benihime213

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:52 am

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla would wake slower than she normally would. Her body remembering what she would more than likely forget. She was still in a bit of pain from her ribs, and there was still a soreness from her raiment. But that could easily be overlooked considering the greater pain in her torso. Looking around slowly Camilla took note that Kayl had returned with a snack and clothes. Smiling to herself she thought about how wonderful he was. Looking to her right she laid eyes upon her beloved, once more asleep on the side of the bed. Reaching out she would touch his hand with hers before taking her hand back and sliding off the other side of the bed as to not wake Kayl up. Making her way over to her clothes she would grab them and head back to the side of the bed she had just come from. Making sure there as a curtain up or something to keep prying eyes out, Camilla would change from her infirmary gown to her clothes. Normally she'd have changed quickly as she didn't want to remain exposed for too long outside of her's or Kayl's dorms. But with her ribs a mess, she would have to dress much slower.

Sliding her pants on first, this would prove to be easiest. It didn't require as much effort on her torso's part. Just a slightly uncomfortable bend here, and then, slid them up while straightening up, and done. Mild discomfort. Putting her shirt on...that was going to be much more difficult. Sitting on the bed Camilla would take her shirt and raise her arms slowly, sliding one arm into the shirt at a time. The slow movements did little to ease the burning pain in her ribs as her torso and arms moved to work the shirt down her arms and over her chest. Hissing as quietly as she could she would blink the water in her eyes away. There was typically an underbust piece that went with this outfit but she assumed Kayl either forgot it or didn't bring it because she would have had a hard time getting in and out of it later. Sighing she would just deal with her crop top for now. It covered everything well so she guessed it would do. Putting on her shoes would probably be the most difficult thing to do. Sighing she looked down at the boots Kayl had brought. She never realized how easy things were to do before. Putting shoes on, changing clothes, all that stuff was easy before. Now, not so much. She didn't know how much longer she'd be like this, but she hoped it would be over soon. Sitting on the bed not wanting to bend over to get the shoes she sighed once more.

Today would be combat class. Which was a bummer because she wouldn't get to participate but maybe she'd get to watch. Then the memory of what she and her dad had done to the training grounds crept up. Oh, right. It would probably put a twist in whatever Gin or Leo had planned. She as sure she would hear about it at some point. Though she wouldn't sweat it too much. Her father would surely pay for the renovation of the training grounds. But she was sure that wouldn't stop the administration from disciplining her. Raising her hand to her face she shook her head. She was such an idiot. Worrying her friends, destroying school property, and for what? Praise? No, she knew it was more than that to her. But at the moment, she wondered if what she was seeking from her dad was worth all of this trouble. Groaning to herself she laid back on the bed and let her legs hang off it. With her head next to Kayls she laid there in silence trying to will her beloved awake as she nuzzled him gently with her face. She knew he would be able to help her get her shoes on, seeing as she definitely couldn't do it herself without inflicting pain on herself. But for now, she'd let him sleep.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:13 pm
User Image

{Wearing: Decent Sexy }

Larina glanced up as she heard the door close. She looked at Merek as he spoke with his feathery companion. Her eyes slowly slid down as she looked at the roses and the package. Did he pick up something for the infirmary? She thought to herself. She watched as he moved to her quickly. Her eyes widen as she was kissed on the lips in the infirmary. They were working. He was a bold one. She giggled as she brought a hand to her lips. A thrill running down her spine as she looked to make sure the injured was not in view of them. Her eyes drifted to the parchment when it was handed to her. She took the roses and laid them in a vase.

She then accepted the parchment as she slowly opened it. Her eyes showing shock from the present presented. She was not used to elegant things. This was something new to her. She was just a simple farm girl. Her hands ran across the gold and the red gems. She was so focused she almost missed what Merek had asked. She shook her head slightly as she looked up into his eyes. "I am good but why the gift? I am good with your love." She paused as she soon teared up as she brought a hand up to his cheek.

"Thank you. Will you assist me and put it around my neck?" She sat the necklace down on a flat surface before turning and lifting her hair out of the way. She exposed her back and neck to him so he could help her with the necklace. Her heart was fluttering as she felt butterflies in her stomach. He was so good to her. But she wanted him to know gifts didn't have to be a common thing. All he had to do was hold her and she was happy.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:01 am
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

Again, Kayl had spent all of the night together with Camilla, looking over her with sad loving eyes as she slept, caressing her face and hair gently as not to wake her. He sat by her side, lost in his own thoughts while the hours past, until he himself was unable to stay awake any longer. Past out in the seat by the bed, his body hunched forward as he leaned against the side of the bed, he stirred lightly when Camilla stood and moved about the room. However it wasn't until she started to snug and nuzzle him that he would rouse, and look up lightly at his beloved.

"Ah... You're up," Kayl said lightly as he sat up and rubbed his eyes for a moment, letting them focus. "Aaaand are ready to go? Apparently?" He asked lightly yet sarcastically as he looked at her clothing. His tone was of an obvious sort, as if he was asking 'Really?'. "You are still hurt Camilla, you should be resting," He said lightly while standing and walking around the bed to sit by her side. When she moved to sit up, he brought his hand out to her back, steadying her so she could sit up without using her own strength, as not to strain her ribs.

Kayl lightly brought a hand up to her face once she was steadily sitting beside him, caressing her cheek while looking into her eyes. "What are trying to do?" He asked her with a hint of caution, but with a loving concerned tone. He knew she likely wanted to get out of bed and move about, but didn't want her to inadvertently make it worse. "Are you hungry?" he followed up while still looking into her eyes.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Raiyun
Captain

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:44 pm

User Image

"I find it criminal to not indulge a precious woman like yourself/. It is the least someone like me can do."

Merek took the necklace from Larina, pleased that she is happy with her gift, and as soon as her back is toward him, he wrapped the necklace around her neck and tied it securely. He took advantage of this situation by slowly running his hand down her back, admiring Larina physically, before letting her go. As much fun as he is having with her, they do have a patient in the infirmary that they have to check on. He walked over to his desk and pulled out the parchment that contained everything that they know about Camilla's condition. Nothing life-threatening, and so long as she gets her rest, then she will make full recovery. He handed the parchment to Larina before saying,

"I need you to check in on our patient. I don't believe that she will need to stay here any longer so long as she is not feeling any lingering pain that goes beyond soreness, but I would like an update on her condition."

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME

EYE COLOR
[Gold]

HAIR COLOR
[Black]

HAIR LENGTH
[Neck]

HEIGHT
[6’3]

WEIGHT
[180 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Heterosexual]

ETHNICITY
[Egyptian]

///INDEPTH

[Dating]

CARRYING
[Atem on his shoulder]

WARDROBE
[The Doctor]

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Diviner]

RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

benihime213

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:18 pm
User Image
                                  Nephthys Adler
                                  Profile {.+. }
                                  OOC {""}

╔═..══════╗

Nephthys was panting by the time she got there and she almost took the door off the hindges when she collided with it to get in. The door was already shaking before she hit it, as she tried to open it with her raiment but couldn't focus enough to follow through. She winced in pain from her shoulder hitting the wood but ignored it after that as she wiped her face with her coat sleeve. She looked up to survey the room and saw someone's boots beside a bare-footed patient. Ordinarily, she wouldn't do such a thing, but she was a flurry of emotions as she stormed over to the bed in question and yanked the curtain back, her eyes resembling that of a wild animal. Her eyes fell upon her two friends and a number of options ran through her mind: she wanted to yell at them for keeping her in the dark about their whereabouts for the last two[ish] days, she wanted to cry with relief that they were OK, she wanted to squeeze them in a hug as much as she wanted to snap their necks on the spot. Instead, she collapsed to her knees and grabbed the nearby recepticle which she vomitted in to. Not the most attractive entrance, but she had to let the anxiety go somehow...

She composed herself enough to wipe her mouth and took a few deep breaths to steady herself further.
                                  "I thought you were dead" She accused, glancing at the two of them in turn from her spot on the floor. She regretted it instantaneously, but couldn't take it back. The teen followed up with "No. That is- I-I meant... I'm glad you guys are OK...." ' but a ******** note or something would have been nice ' she couldn't help thinking as Camilla was obviously injured from her slow, precise movement, but Kayl seemed to be in working order..... She shook her head as if clearing her head of the aggressive thoughts and made the motion to place a hand on each of their respective knees as they sat on the bed in front of her; where if they allowed her to do so, she would place her forehead on the back of her hands and sigh, just grateful to be near them and grateful the awful scenarios she'd imagined were just that. If they did react negatively to her gesture, she would simply scoot a bit back from the bed and cross her arms. She was not leaving any time soon, however. After a moment or two of silence, she would finally address the elephant in the room by asking "What happened?" The concern had dimmed, but was not completely diminished.

╚══════..═╝

Raiyun
Yami Miyagawa
benehime213
NDG Void

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:50 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla's eyes opened as she heard her beloved's voice. Smiling widely at Kayl she rolled her eyes at him. Of course, she was ready to go. Camilla was beyond ready to go. She hated not being able to do things normally. But she wasn't going to let her broken ribs stop her from at the very least, walking around. Waving her hand dismissively at him as if to say ' I know, I know '. As he moved to sit next to her she would move in turn to sit up. With his hand on her back, it made sitting up easy. Once she was sitting up she giggled quietly to herself. He was so sweet. So protective. It never got old to her. With his hand on her face, she would close her eyes and smile softly. Opening her eyes she would see Kayl staring back at her. His question was so simple and sweet. The follow up made her giggle once more. Taking a breath she put her hands in his and would respond. " Kayl, I don't want to be stuck in here anymore. You aren't getting a good sleep sleeping next to me here. I want to go back to your dorm or mine, it doesn't really matter to me. I just can't take it laying in bed for another minute. " She would say sweetly, softly. She wanted Kayl to understand she just wasn't capable of sitting still in bed and doing nothing.

Clearing her throat she would continue. " I could go for some food darling. But I was thinking of stopping in at the combat class and apologizing to Leo and Gin. I'm sure Leo will be upset with the state of the training grounds seeing as she's the teacher and all. I supposed I should probably go see the headmaster too. He's probably wondering what happened as well. I'm probably in a lot of trouble huh sweetheart.... " Camilla would say her tone low and sad. She truly felt bad for what happened. Under normal circumstances, she never would have let her raiment loose like that. But the relationship between her and her dad was not conventional and when it came to gaining his approval she would literally do anything to get it. And because of that she lost herself in the fight and destroyed the training grounds. It was around this point that something rather unexpected happened. In burst Nephy, her and Kayl's good friend. She seemed like she was going nuts. She tilted her head and was about to ask her what was wrong when Nephy suddenly fell to her knees and...vomited into the trash can. Camilla made a move to go to her friend but Kayl gently held her in place reminding her that she was in no condition to move around so suddenly.

Eventually, Nephy pulled herself together. " Dead? Oh dear, no. Why on earth- Oh, you saw the training grounds... " Camilla said with a sad realization. " I, We're fine dear. Well, Kayl is, I'm...better. " She would say quietly. She wouldn't move as her friend rested her hand on her knee and then her head. She would smile sweetly at Nephthys and pat her head lovingly. At Nephy's next question she would sigh. After a few moments of explaining what had happened, Camilla would sigh. " So yeah, that's what happened. I got carried away while fighting my dad and we sort of destroyed the training grounds...well...I destroyed the training grounds and broke my ribs. " Sighing defeated, she leaned against her companion. " I'm sorry we worried you, but I haven't been allowed to leave and Kayl's been with me since I woke up yesterday. Unfortunately, we haven't had the chance to get out of here or get a note out to anyone. I'm probably gonna be marked tardy for today. " She would say with a laugh. Staying on Kayl she would sigh. She couldn't help but feel like an idiot. She was sure she was going to hear about it from her teachers for a while.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:25 pm
User Image
                                  Nephthys Adler
                                  Profile {.+. }
                                  OOC {""}

╔═..══════╗

Nephthys could practically feel her heart break at how sad and guilty Camilla looked over the training grounds. This was probably the first time the teen saw someone else feel guilty about using their raiment in any sense. In a weird was it was almost comforting, but at the same time she didn't want to see her bestie in such a mood. She was assured Kayl was fine by Camilla's words and what appeared to be a nod of his head. She couldn't say for sure as this was around the time she collapsed on to their knees. A soft, happy noise emitted from the young woman's vocal chords as her friend patted her head. Nephthys lifted her head and shook it, smirking. "Being tardy is the least of your concerns right now."Nephthys sighed and stood from the floor, only to seat herself on Camilla's other side. She also helped Kayl in supporting the other female's back with her hand. In spite of herself, she felt her face turn slightly pink when Camilla explained why there had been no communication from them. "I'm not sure if I should head back to class right away"she stated with a look the was partial guilt and partial thoughtfulness. "Leo excused me because I took one look at the training grounds and got sick. If I hurry back, she might get upset with me too." Her other arm came up to rub the back of her neck nervously.

╚══════..═╝

NDG Void
Raiyun

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:32 pm
User Image
User Image
▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

Jace had barely managed to keep some semblance of a straight line while walking to the infirmary, remarkably. He was focusing his mind on just moving one step in front of a another as he felt it clouded and his body not feeling normal. Thankfully, it was warm weather if there was a little rain. He stuck to the interior of the school to reach the infirmary, not desiring to make himself any more sick or risk falling by traveling in the rain. He was not sure how long it took him to reach the infirmary, his mind being occupied by his sickness and the travel. 'Why am I sick now? The weather is better for the most part and nowhere near as cold as it once was.' He wondered to himself silently. He truly could not identify how he had become sick as nothing sprang to mind that could've caused it recently.

A tired and unwell Jace would silently walk into the infirmary, looking around briefly. He saw a collection of three people, some he recognized in class and another he recognized by his reputation. Should any look his way he would try to put on a respectful face and a small bow in greeting... but it was also very apparent he was not well. His gaze would only linger on them a moment before it would turn as he scanned around for the doctor or anyone that could help him. Not having come here the last time he was sick, opting to just stay in his own bed, he did not know how they looked. And any memory from the past was thoroughly buried in the un-navigable clouds of his ill mind. Seeing no immediate help to be had, he would notice an empty clinic bed and feeling a wave of tiredness would sit down on it. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers. 'Please tell me there is some relief for this.' He silently thought to himself as he tried to focused the sick feeling away. He also felt he should be more polite to the others, but did not have the energy or health to do so. He also did not have the energy to call out for the doctor, nor would he because of the state he saw the others in. He had no desire to disturb that due to his own sickness, and would rather wait it out for his own aid in respect to them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

OOC: Sorry for moving him in here! Feel free to ignore him for your interactions (just quoting here because... well i dont know if its best I dont or not)

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

NDG Void

Yami Miyagawa

Raiyun

benihime213

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:28 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla would sigh. She was right in assuming Leo was mad. Though she couldn't blame her teacher for getting mad. Leaning against Nephy as she sat down beside her. Sighing once more she stood slowly. Her ribs were killing her, but for the most part, the damage from her raiment was gone. " Well, no point in sitting around here right? The class should be over soon anyway, so I guess I'll just show up next time. " Camilla would say as she turned to face her beloved and her dear friend. " Well, can you guys give me a hand back to the dorm? I'd go myself but why go alone when I have you two right here? " She'd ask laughing a bit as she did. Their worried expressions made her laugh, though she probably shouldn't. But honestly, she was okay. Just in pain. She assumed ribs were something that couldn't be healed with magic and didn't heal as fast as other broken bones. Broken ribs were a first for her so she was just guessing mostly. But with her beloved and her dear friend's help, they all made it back to her dorm where they'd hang and talk and make sure Camilla didn't overexert herself.

Outfit
Hair

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:07 pm

User Image

Surely the infirmary was crowded today, or at least crowded more than usual. There were two patients that both Merek and Larina had to look after. The first was Camilla, who is still recovering from her dangerous sparring match with her father. He never approves of students pushing themselves so far to the point that they are hurting themselves, especially at an academy like this. However, it would be hypocritical of him to say that to Camilla. Where he came from, it was not unusual for children to be trained harshly and live with high expectations of their fathers and everyone else. It was how his father raised him despite being the prince at the time. He cannot assume that is the same situation with Camilla since he does not know the details of her life, but seeing her in the state she is in reminds him of his time as a child. All the bruises, soreness, pain and tears that he left behind with his adolescence. Then there is the other patient Jace. He is not suffering broken ribs and soreness like Camilla is. His condition is not under his control. With Larina busy tending to Camilla, Merek took care of Jace personally. He made sure to give the correct medicine for his illness and allowed him to rest at the infirmary for as long as he needs to. Whether he makes a full recovery tomorrow or still needs to spend more time resting and drinking more medicine is left to be seen. However, the end of the work day is upon them. He allowed Atem to fly out of the infirmary window to go out on a hunt. He will fly home once he is done. Merek then left with his nurse Larina, quickly passed by his office to turn in some paperwork, then went home.

""

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME

EYE COLOR
[Gold]

HAIR COLOR
[Black]

HAIR LENGTH
[Neck]

HEIGHT
[6’3]

WEIGHT
[180 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Heterosexual]

ETHNICITY
[Egyptian]

///INDEPTH

[Dating]

CARRYING
[Atem on his shoulder]

WARDROBE
[The Doctor]

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Diviner]

RAIMENT