7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:34 am
User Image
User Image
▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

Jace had been pleasantly surprised by the academy doctor. He was not sure what he was expecting, but he admired the doctor who treated him and was grateful the school staff had him. After having taken his medicine the day prior and staying in bed for rest, he had quickly found himself asleep. The walk here combined with his sickness had sapped him of all energy, and he was left with a dreamless sleep as his body would try to recover. All in all, the prior day had passed peacefully... though he was surprised by how long he slept, and would hope his sickness was adequate excuse not to attend class. He had ended up sleeping for the rest of that entire day with the confidence that he was at least being treated correctly; whether he would be better the next day was just up to his body at that point.

Jace would awake feeling almost like a new person, yawning softly as his eyes opened. He was momentarily confused on why he was not in his room before memories of the day prior slowly entered his mind. He recalled his sickness, coming to the infirmary, and then just sleep...But it had been mid day by that point in time. 'Was I really asleep that long?' He wondered to himself, as he could tell it was morning again. He at least had not slept till midday, though it was slightly worrying that he had been asleep for so long. He tested his body by rising to a sitting position, finding it not being a difficult task like it was the day before at the least. 'Any improvement is a welcome change.' He silently thought to himself. While it may have been better to remain, Jace had missed far too much time already and had things that needed to be done today. Though he was not as cured as he thought once he arose. He was a bit wobbly and his head spun, having to grip the side of the bed to keep his balance. It took him a few moments to stabilize himself. 'Note to self; take things slow.' He silently reminded and chided himself. He was not invincible nor was his recovery instant apparently. Still, after a bit of time he took a few experimental steps and felt he could walk. Running and rushing would be out of the question though.

However, he soon sat back down on his bed. As eager as he was to make way and leave, he would have to make sure it was allowed with the doctor first. He may have medicine he need take and all, even if he was feeling much better. 'I suppose waiting a little longer would not be too detrimental.' He thought to himself. It was the wiser and more polite choice, as he did not want to leave unannounced. It would be rude, and he had yet to show his gratitude to the doctor for treating him. He had much to do still, but he was not going to be impolite just to get a head start on it. It was a free day for him after all, he could just stay up late if need be. Those thoughts in mind led Jace to calmly sit on his bed and await the doctor's judgement.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

OOC:

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:21 pm
User Image
                                  Nephthys Adler
                                  Profile {.+. }
                                  OOC {"Exit for day flip"}

╔═..══════╗

Nephthys physically winced whenever Camilla left the bed and tried to reach after her to stop her, but was too slow in doing so. She hopped off the bed at her friend's request for help and knew Kayl would follow suit. She felt a lot better once they made it back to Camilla's dorm and were hanging out almost as if nothing were wrong. When she couldn't hold her eyes open any longer, she forced herself to go to her own dorm for sleep rather than spend the night on Camilla's floor.

╚══════..═╝

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

-Nymphadora-Skywalker-

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:22 pm

.As your doctor, I have a few rules
You will do all that I say.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is normally a day when Merek would just swing by the office to check for any messages from his coworkers and boss before doing errands and go home. However, he has to make an extra stop today. Yesterday he still had at least one patient in his infirmary. He still should be there, and it would not be right for Merek to ignore his patient even on a free day for students. Upon arriving at the infirmary, he saw his patient Jace sitting on an infirmary bed. He certainly looks better than he did yesterday, but the doctor needs to make sure that he can leave. Fortunately, he is carrying his report on Jace's condition.

"Good to see that you are up and about. How are you feeling?"

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME
[Merek Dracolatus Wildfire]

EYE COLOR
[Gold]

HAIR COLOR
[Black]

HAIR LENGTH
[Neck]

HEIGHT
[6’3]

WEIGHT
[180 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Heterosexual]

ETHNICITY
[Egyptian]

/(If you are beautiful, expect my advances. )▲▼(Lastly, I shall cure you of all afflictions )

///INDEPTH

MARITAL/RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Dating]

CARRYING
[Atem on his shoulder]

WARDROBE
[The Doctor]

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Diviner]

RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

benihime213
NDG Void
Ghost254
Nymphadora Skywalker
Raiyun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Jace noted the doctor's return as he saw him holding a few papers; what they entailed and whether they even were in regard to him he was unsure. He had been musing on what to say to the doctor in regards to his condition; to be confident, worried, unsure, etc. He was not quite sure which would be appropriate for the situation as while he felt significantly better, he did not know how whatever sickness he had worked in specific. When asked how he was feeling and the doctor commenting on it being good he was up, he would give a light bow of his head to the man. "I am feeling much better than the day prior, that is for certain. I am not fully recovered, but I feel I am well enough to no longer be a burden on this facility." He would respond in a calm tone of voice. He truly did feel as such now that he felt as he did, and was eager to be able to attend to the things that required his attention. And he felt no more resources would be needed for him as he believed they would be better used on others more sick than himself. However, he would leave his ultimate fate in the doctors hand after he gave his input. He was not one to go out in an ill state only to get worse, that would be foolhardy. He remained seated though for now and would rise if asked to, or discharged.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄

OOC:

Yami Miyagawa

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:51 am

User Image

Merek;s patient claims that he is well enough that he does not have to be in the infirmary anymore. From the outside, he looks better than he did yesterday, which could be a sign that he is telling the truth. Of course, Merek would not be a good doctor if every patient who told him that they're fine were allowed to leave from his care right away. The doctor walked up to Jace and placed his hand on his forehead. His body temperature, according to Merek, appears to be normal. He looked around other non covered parts of Jace's body for any abnormalities that could have been a result of an infection, curse of whatever else he can think of. There was nothing Merek could see that stood out, and he concluded that he was suffering from a minor illness. It mostly caused him to feel fatigue, something that his remedies and rest were able to take care of.

"I don't believe you are anymore danger. If you are truly well enough to move about, then you may go. However, I do recommend that you try not to overtax your body. Relax, drink plenty of fluid, and you will be on your way to a quick and full recovery."

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME

EYE COLOR
[Gold]

HAIR COLOR
[Black]

HAIR LENGTH
[Neck]

HEIGHT
[6’3]

WEIGHT
[180 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Heterosexual]

ETHNICITY
[Egyptian]

/(If you are beautiful, expect my advances. )▲▼(Lastly, I shall cure you of all afflictions )

///INDEPTH

[Dating]

CARRYING
[Atem on his shoulder]

WARDROBE
[The Doctor]

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Diviner]

RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

Ghost254

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Jace stood still as the doctor began to examine him, content in the knowledge that this was necessary to see what would happen next and trusting in his expertise. He did come to the doctor the day prior for it after all, and he would not be one to question things in this case. He felt slightly uncomfortable as the doctor placed his hand on his forehead for what he guessed was to test his temperature. While he was no stranger to physical contact with others, it was an area he was not used to being touched in. His hands presence there thankfully did not last long as Jace noticed his eyes travel around him looking to make certain everything was alright. It struck Jace at that moment that he was hardly presentable since he didn't have access to all he normally did in his personal room. 'I do hope my appearance is not too offensive.' He thought to himself but didn't let such feelings show on his face. So far the doctor had made no comment on his appearance, and he would not be the one to give him reason to. With luck, he would be ale to amend that issue soon enough.

Jace smiled politely and happily to the doctor as he was told his condition was not serious and that if he felt able he was free to leave, though adding on some instructions to aid in his recovery. Jace gave a nod of his head after the doctor finished speaking to show he understood and would remember what he was told. "Thank you for your help, I shall try to keep myself to your recommendations. I wish you a pleasant rest of the day. Goodbye Doctor." Jace would say formally in a calm tone, bowing his head towards the man as he said goodbye. He was glad to be discharged and no longer in danger of his sickness being worse. Though the mention of rest with his list of things to do today was slightly worrying. The thoughts themselves keeping to his mind as he began to walk away to exit from the infirmary. He would have to do less than he intended or take longer, but he would try to follow the doctors advice as best he could. He did not need to return so soon because he over exerted himself. It would be rude and disrespectful to the doctor to do that after being told what he should do to heal his body. With those thoughts in mind, Jace would leave the infirmary with his room as his first destination and perhaps later the city.

OOC: Exit

Yami Miyagawa

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:39 pm

User Image

Jace's illness turned out to be minor rather than serious. All he has to do is do as Merek instructed him to do, and he will make a full recovery soon. He made sure to write that bit of extra information on his report concerning Jace after he left the infirmary. With no other patients to take care of, he left the infirmary and locked the doors before returning to his office to do the same thing after turning in his paperwork about students who came to the infirmary to be treated. With no more business at the academy, it was time for him to go home. He is not sure what Larina is up to, but he did leave her with Atem to have some company until he arrives. There is no doubt that his avian companion is either bored or hungry. Seeds may not be enough, so something small and meaty should suffice He will be sure to acquire that in the market.

""

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME

EYE COLOR
[Gold]

HAIR COLOR
[Black]

HAIR LENGTH
[Neck]

HEIGHT
[6’3]

WEIGHT
[180 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Heterosexual]

ETHNICITY
[Egyptian]

///INDEPTH

[Dating]

CARRYING
[Atem on his shoulder]

WARDROBE
[The Doctor]

SPECIES
[Human]

KNIT
[Diviner]

RAIMENT