Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana โžฃAcademy Facilities
Main Academy Building โžฃInfirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erythyr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป
                                                    โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••

When the new Doctor began to squeeze her leg, Willow sucked in a breath through gritted teeth. Spread through her whole leg as she said quietly

"Yes that does hurt. And it did hurt walking here." She looks around the room, distracting herself from the pain in her leg. Griselda's ankle was wrapped up alot, and tightly. It seemed that yesterday she must have injured it, as Willow couldn't think of what she could've done in the wee hours of the morning. Catherine pulled out some turnovers to offer to Zelda. Willow looked back at the Doctor, taking in his features. He said he was Doctor Wildfire. Very fitting, seeing how 'hot' he was. His body was very muscular, with a face that probably got all the ladies back in his hometown. Willow frowned. His style of clothing was not one she had seen before in Valor nor Trendel. To come to think of it, he looked quite foriegn. Maybe he was from another kingdom? But Willow was sure Valor and Trendel took up most of the world...

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›

๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–: Nurses Office/Infirmary
                                                    ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™: Doctor Wildfire, Griselda, Catherine
                                                    ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•—๐•š๐•ฅ: Comfortable
                                                    ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: Feeling slight pain. Otherwise calm.
                                                    ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜: Nothing
                                                    ๐• ๐• ๐•”: ~~~
                                                    ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ: x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                                                    Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:15 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : infirmary | status : single | mood : worried | company : Griselda, Willow, the doctor | outfit : shirt, pants and leather boots | profile: x | OOC :

Hearing those words from Zelda induced a wistful sigh from the princess herself. Normally, she would get angry and coerce a tough pep talk, but not in this infirmary in which decent behavior is expected to reduce the chances of anxiety for the patients. "To be honest, I'm also having those similar thoughts, too, wishing that I could have done better yesterday. I thought I knew everything about combat as soon as I jumped into that duel, but no, I don't. I should have known that fact, even right from the start." Cathy pursued her bottom lip at such words, though in response to her injury, her tone had an edge of softness. "Yo, even someone like me will get injured, too, even when I blessed with high endurance, but it doesn't mean that you are useless in battle. In fact, we both have to look at combat in a different light, next time, even if it meant having to stray a bit from the norm. Look at a different angle with the newfound knowledge that we have seen yesterday."

In fact, brute force wouldn't always be the answer to a duel, another fact that Catherine had to accept the hard way. "No use having to whine about what happened yesterday. It couldn't be helped, so all we can do now is recover." Knowing that Zelda was not in the complete mood to eat because of the crestfallen mood, the princess still left the bag open in case the other would finally give in to the need of food.

Quote:

Quote:

Erythyr

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

"I see. The wound you suffered was deep enough to affect the muscles in your leg. Since you received this wound yesterday, it would've been better to come here yesterday to have this treated. Its uncertain whether you have an infection as well, but I do have some medicine that will help with the swelling and the pain. However, you will have to rest your leg for at least a few days."

Merek stood up and walked toward his bag that contained his unique blend of medicines. He found a bottle containing a blue liquid that had a strange glow to it, opened it, and poured some of it into a vial for the girl to drink. Walking back over to his patient, he handed the vial over to her before saying,

"I know it looks funny and it may not taste good, but this will go a long way to helping you recover. Now I don't want to make you walk all the way back to your dorm right now, so please rest up for a little bit. I will be preparing more medicine for you to have along with a written recommended dosage."

Griselda didn't think Catherine would be sharing similar thoughts due to their duels yesterday. The princess is an exceptional fighter; there is no denying this. Her loss yesterday must have come as a shock. She can't rely on her toughness to win every fight. Its good that she sees this as a learning experience, and in most circumstances, Griselda would agree with her. However, how can someone like her overcome her physical infirmity? She has been trying for years to adapt and recover, but yesterday proved that what she is doing isn't working. She doesn't know what to do and it is terrifying her. Despite Catherine's attempt to bring up Griselda's spirit, the young warrior's face still displayed doubt.

"I...I-I know you can do it...You can improve...I-I can't...M-My heel...It is too damaged...I've tried so hard for years...Nothing I do works...I...I'm sorry...I don't mean to be like this...especially since you came here to see me..."

โ€ โ˜ฅฮน ฮฑะผ:Griselda Hawkins & Merek Dracolatus Wildfire
โ€ โ˜ฅะผฯƒฮทั”ัƒ:[Satchel with some money/About $100 in Eoana currency]
โ€ โ˜ฅฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮฑะผ ฮน โˆ‚ฯƒฮนฮทg:[Talking to Cathy/Treating Willow]
โ€ โ˜ฅฯ‰ะฝั”ัั” ฮฑะผ ฮน:[Infirmary]
โ€ โ˜ฅฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮฑะผ ฮน ฯ‰ั”ฮฑัฮนฮทg:[Battle Ready & Perfection]
โ€ โ˜ฅะผฮฑัะบฮนะธgั•:[On Her Back /Black Ankh Back Tattoo]
โ€ โ˜ฅฯ‚ฯƒะธโˆ‚ฮนั‚ฮนฯƒะธ:[Injured left heel/Healthy]
โ€ โ˜ฅฮฑฯ‚ฯ‚ั”ะธั‚:[You like my voice? or Isnโ€™t that sexy?]
โ€ โ˜ฅOOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Erythyr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:11 pm
                                                    โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••

-Accidentally editted this post for a new one-

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                                                    Yami Miyagawa

Erythyr

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:29 am
User Image

-------------------------------V I V I A NxxxG A B R I E L S
              โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

Vivian had overslept again, though she didnโ€™t worry too much for this because of the free day the students had. Hopefully if they were smart, they would be doing anything but trying her patience. Knowing the lot of them, they had their many ways of getting hurt in new and fantastic ways than the last. She got out of bed an hour after she was supposed to and got dressed, kicking aside the sake bottle of last night while she took a quick bath and did her hair. Her feet carried her towards the infirmary like every other day as she did her best to look somewhat presentable to anyone who might be present. A few pounds of the head was enough to remind her of the hangover still present in her system. It would fade over time as she worked, as it always had. Upon arriving at the door to her office, Vivian was in for quite the surprise when she opened it.

Hot damn, there was some handsome figure treating a couple of patients inside of the treatment area. Her eyes widened at the sight of him. Tall, Dark, muscular. It was a dream come true for her. She did her best to not let the sight of him cause her to bleed all over the floors in the hallway and stepped inside, closing the door behind her. After a second of staring, she was reminded that there were students that needed attending to. โ€Sorry Iโ€™m late. I slept in this morning a tad.โ€ Vivian joked, turning to those present in the office. โ€Are you two already taken care of by our sex-handsome stranger over here?โ€ She had let a bit of it slip, but managed to avoid just straight up flirting with him while there were students present.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Erythyr

โ€œKurisuchin Saiyukiโ€

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:53 am
User Image
Merek Dracolatus Wildfire

"Can I help you love?"

As Willow was taking her medicine, Merek walked to his bag of that contained his mysterious blends of medicine and began to pull them out. As he did this, he laid out his medicines on an empty table, then organized them alphabetically according to their labels. Some of these medicines were labeled for pain, sleeping, etc. He picked out the pain medicine that he had Willow drink just moments ago, and poured some of it into smaller bottles for her to take for the next three days. Its only three bottles, each measured for the correct amount she had to take. So long as she takes this medicine, then the pain ought to be dealt with. As soon as he finished preparing the medicine and wrote a note on parchment about how she should take them, he was asked by Willow if she can go to the library. He stepped out with the bottles and parchment, set them by her bedside and replied,

"I wouldn't recommend it. The medicine you just drank may cause some drowsiness. Unless you enjoy salivating on literature, its best if you remain here and sleep away the drowsiness that is to come. I have prepared more medicine for you to take. Its just three small bottles, take one before you go to sleep at night. The pain should be gone by then. If it gets worse, then come straight here."

As he finished talking to Willow, someone else entered the infirmary. Another sick student? That doesn't seem to be the case. She is more or less dressed as if she is one of the faculty here. Then again, he isn't dressed at all like any of the other adults here. Who is she? She does have a pretty face considering that she looks slightly disheveled. Her first spoken words confirmed that she works at the academy, specifically at the infirmary. Is she a nurse? She is certainly not what Merek expected her to be. Not that he is complaining. He ought to get to familiar with her since they will be working together. First he approached her, then like a gentleman he took hold of her right hand, lifted it up to his lips and he softly pecked the back of her hand. Then with a slight smirk, he said to her,

"I'm Dr. Wildfire, although you refer to me as Merek or Draco when we're not in a professional setting. Are you one of the nurses, or perhaps the only one?"

โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅฮน ฮฑะผ:[Merek Dracolatus Wildfire]
โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅะผฯƒฮทั”ัƒ:[About $100 in Eoana currency]
โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮฑะผ ฮน โˆ‚ฯƒฮนฮทg:[Treating patients and introducing himself]
โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅฯ‰ะฝั”ัั” ฮฑะผ ฮน:[Nurse's Office]
โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮฑะผ ฮน ฯ‰ั”ฮฑัฮนฮทg:Perfection
โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅะผฮฑัะบฮนะธgั•:[Black Ankh Back Tattoo]
โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅฯ‚ฯƒะธโˆ‚ฮนั‚ฮนฯƒะธ:[Healthy]
โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅฮฑฯ‚ฯ‚ั”ะธั‚:[Isnโ€™t that sexy?]
โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅOOC: []

Neryem
Erythyr

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:53 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : infirmary | status : single | mood : worried | company : Griselda, Willow, the doctor, the nurse | outfit : shirt, pants and leather boots | profile: x | OOC : Late. I'm so dumb... Ugh.

Hearing the words that reeked of lack of self-confidence again were starting to piss her off honestly and she just wanted to scream at her, but that would be too insensitive of her. So instead, she resorted to something much more playful; putting the bag down close to the table, Cathy reached over to Griselda and flicked her forehead lightly."Focus on getting your heel recovered, first, then you can try again, you got it? You just can't mull too much over that one single mistake you made. My parents also told me the same thing, to pick yourself up and move on. Not saying that you should do it swiftly under pressure; it does take time, of course. Well, who knows if there are other ways that you haven't tried out yet? Just keep on searching and persevering." She was about to say more, but the nurse finally woke up from her slumber.

Either she ended up sleeping late or something did happen and she ended up oversleeping way beyond the usual body clock. Nonetheless, Zelda would need some more help for her recovery.

Quote:

Quote:

Erythyr

Yami Miyagawa

Neryem

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:57 pm
User Image
User Image

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Griselda did not expect to be flicked in the forehead. Did she say something wrong? Did she make Catherine mad? Griselda didn't mean to do either of these things, although it doesn't seem like Catherine is mad. Instead she continued to speak words of encouragement. It is tough to fall like the way they did, but it is up to them to get back up and get better. The two of them will heal with time and care. How can she get better? What happens the next time when her heel swells and causes her immense pain again? How can she avoid it? It doesn't seem possible for Griselda, but she didn't want to repeat herself thinking that Catherine might do something worse than flicking if she did. Nurse Gabriels came into the room and the new doctor introduced himself as Dr. Wildfire. Griselda didn't get a good look at him before, but he certainly has some kind of appeal to him. Of course, her eyes are only set on one, although she isn't so hopeful that her dream will come true. Turning her attention back to the princess, she said to her,

"I...I-I'll try...That...T-That is the best that I can offer...is that okay p-princess? And uh...umm...is my sword and shield okay? I...I know I dropped them yesterday...t-they mean a lot to me..."

โ€ โœฟฮน ฮฑะผ:[Griselda Hawkins]
โ€ โœฟะผฯƒฮทั”ัƒ:[Satchel w/ some money]
โ€ โœฟฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮฑะผ ฮน โˆ‚ฯƒฮนฮทg:[Talking to Catherine]
โ€ โœฟฯ‰ะฝั”ัั” ฮฑะผ ฮน:[Infirmary]
โ€ โœฟฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮฑะผ ฮน ฯ‰ั”ฮฑัฮนฮทg:[Battle Ready]
โ€ โœฟะผฮฑัะบฮนะธgั•:[On Her Back]
โ€ โœฟฯ‚ฯƒะธโˆ‚ฮนั‚ฮนฯƒะธ:[Injured left heel]
โ€ โœฟฮฑฯ‚ฯ‚ั”ะธั‚:[You like my voice?]
โ€ โœฟOOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:27 pm
User Image

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

The beast in front of the nurse introduced himself as Dr Wildfire, which was exactly what might as well beebn going on to Vivian's attention as his words lost some meaning on her. She was much to busy staring at the rock hard abs of his, the nurse ready to just pass out at what a catch she had just landed. She managed to tear her eyes away from his body to see with his face, struggling to even put words together in a coherent thought. "Nurse, ah, uh...Gabriels. Vivian when w-we're off the clock. Nice to have you serving alongside me." She said, practically melting as he kissed the back of her hand. The nurse would just about feel her brain turn to mush as the scene replayed in her mind on a loop. There was no way she was letting this memory go. While fawning over the new doctor, Vivian overheard the princess's remark about a damaged heel, snapping her out of her lustful trance.

"What? You need healing?" Ms. Gabriels turned to face Griselda and hurried over, forcing her way to the poor girl's bedside as she carefully looked over the foot. Her head snapped back to the new doctor while being careful not to cause the girl to experience any immediate pain from handling it. "Dr. Wildfire, have you assessed Griselda here? Also, does the student beside you need anything?"

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Erythyr

โ€œKurisuchin Saiyukiโ€

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image
"Can I help you love?"

"Nurse Vivian Gabriels. It is pleasure to make your acquaintance, especially a maiden such as yourself. I'm sure my time where will be quite pleasant."

Merek's eyes never left Vivian's, so he knew fully well where her eyes had been looking at the entire time. He can't deny that he is a handsome god, or devil depending on another person's perspective, so it isn't surprising that women would be staring at him. Vivian is no different and this delighted him so. Of course, there is a time and place for him to continue this teasing game of his, and right now isn't the right time. He does have two students to look after, and he hopes that neither one of them will be so stubborn to not listen to him. He can't keep them here against their will unless he believes that their lives are in mortal danger. Neither of the two students pose that sort of danger, so he can only make suggestions and take medicine, both of which he already did. His nurse, Ms. Gabriels, became concern over Griselda's condition and asked the handsome doctor if she had been assessed. She also asked if the other student needed anything else, so he replied,

"I have personally treated both students. The pain medicine I gave them should help them rest easy and hopefully they will recover with enough time and rest. Our injured redhead medicine for the next few days needs to be prepared, and I already suggested for the other young one to stay here and rest momentarily unless she really needs to leave, although the pain medicine I had given to them may leave them drowsy for a few hours."

โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅฮน ฮฑะผ:[Merek Dracolatus Wildfire]
โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅะผฯƒฮทั”ัƒ:[About $100 in Eoana currency]
โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮฑะผ ฮน โˆ‚ฯƒฮนฮทg:[Talking to Nurse Gabriels]
โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅฯ‰ะฝั”ัั” ฮฑะผ ฮน:[Nurse's Office]
โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮฑะผ ฮน ฯ‰ั”ฮฑัฮนฮทg:Perfection
โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅะผฮฑัะบฮนะธgั•:[Black Ankh Back Tattoo]
โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅฯ‚ฯƒะธโˆ‚ฮนั‚ฮนฯƒะธ:[Healthy]
โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅฮฑฯ‚ฯ‚ั”ะธั‚:[Isnโ€™t that sexy?]
โ˜ฅ โ˜ฅOOC: []

Neryem
Erythyr
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : reassuring | status : single | mood : worried | company : Griselda, Willow, the doctor, the nurse | outfit : shirt, pants and leather boots | profile: x | OOC :

At the question about the equipment being left behind because of Griselda's injuries, Cathy grinned, a form of reassurance, a way to cheer the other up. "Not to worry; I picked them up and arranged them back in the safe place in the combat classroom before leaving the place after the duel. Rest assured that they are being taken care of properly after instead of being left astray in the arena." The princess then heard about the doctor's suggestion of medicine to aid in their injuries and took it. It actually tasted a bit horrible, the cloying sensation lingering in her mouth, and she had the urge to gag with the reflex but suppressed it. That one aside, the injuries were healing slowly. She made a mental note to self to include a vial of water, just in case. Now, where she was again? Oh right, the turnovers.

"So, you still want the turnovers? They have actually become a bit lukewarm now," she questioned after putting the cup containing the medicine aside. The medicine was just one way to treat someone after getting injured, so food may also help to regain strength.

Quote:

Quote:

Erythyr

Yami Miyagawa

Neryem

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:37 am

Willow was dissapointed to hear she could not leave, unless it was an emergency. So, naturally, Willow starting thinking of excuses that could be considered an 'emergency'. Maybe she had a book that was due today, or forgot something important there.... Just then Ms. Gabriels walks in, and as Willow suspected, slightly drunk and stammering over the doctor. When he kissed her hand, Willow could've sworn she was struggling to keep the saliva in her mouth. Hopefully Ms. Gabriels wouldn't do the, 'I'll never wash this hand again' thing, since a Nurse should take care to be hygienic. When Ms. Gabriels snapped out of it and asked if Willow or Griselda had been cared for, Willow took this opportunity to escape.

"I have been cared for, and Mr. Wildfire has kindly given me this medicine," She held of the vials, "Oh! I just remembered I told Mr. Isaacs I'd help him straighten up the library! Got to go!" With that she left the Infirmary before either Medical Aid could say a word.

-Exit to Grand Library-

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                                                    Yami Miyagawa

Erythyr

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:32 am
User Image
User Image

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Griselda's sword and shield are still in the advanced combat class area. Its better than having them lost or taken by someone else, but she is still uncomfortable that her weapons aren't with them. Her father got her those weapons, and with them she can carry on her family's code. That thought alone helped her reaffirm mentally that she has to continue becoming a better fighter. If she doesn't do it, everything her family worked hard for will go to waste. The princess drank some of the medicine that the doctor gave to Griselda and Willow. It didn't seem like Catherine enjoyed the taste of the medicine. Then again, neither did Griselda. However, the pain in her heel has been lessening ever since she drank it and the drowsy side effect hasn't kicked in yet. Now there are the turnovers that Catherine brought. Griselda feels bad that she didn't try them earlier when they were at their prime. After taking one of the turnovers and biting it, she found the taste delightful. The cooking professor made these if Griselda remembered what Catherine said correctly. Upon swallowing the bite, Griselda hid her face slightly as a pink blush formed on her face and she said,

"Um...t-thank you...f-for taking care of my weapons and the t-turnovers...m-maybe I can m-make you something n-next time."

โ€ โœฟฮน ฮฑะผ:[Griselda Hawkins]
โ€ โœฟะผฯƒฮทั”ัƒ:[Satchel w/ some money]
โ€ โœฟฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮฑะผ ฮน โˆ‚ฯƒฮนฮทg:[Talking to Catherine]
โ€ โœฟฯ‰ะฝั”ัั” ฮฑะผ ฮน:[Infirmary]
โ€ โœฟฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮฑะผ ฮน ฯ‰ั”ฮฑัฮนฮทg:[Battle Ready]
โ€ โœฟะผฮฑัะบฮนะธgั•:[On Her Back]
โ€ โœฟฯ‚ฯƒะธโˆ‚ฮนั‚ฮนฯƒะธ:[Injured left heel]
โ€ โœฟฮฑฯ‚ฯ‚ั”ะธั‚:[You like my voice?]
โ€ โœฟOOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Neryem

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Willow left the infirmary before Merek could object. He wasn't upset by this since he did give her the choice earlier, but he had hope that she listen to his suggestion. Hopefully she will won't fall asleep in the midst of walking or someplace where she shouldn't be asleep. The last thing he would want is for her to embarrass herself or worse. Then there was Griselda, Catherine and Vivian. Both of them had taken the medicine, which meant the two of them could start feeling drowsy sooner or later. The two of them wanted to go back to their dorm room. With at least one student who can walk fine, Merek was fine with this. Once the two of them left, he was left alone with Vivian for quite some time. They had some patients here and there, but it was nothing serious. He would ask Vivian questions about the school and how the infirmary normally runs. Of course, he might be making some changes since he has his ways of treating patients, not to mention that he brews his medicine. Still, he didn't do too bad today. If he gets to work with lovely looking woman like Vivian the next day, he is looking forward to it.

The next day has come. Today is suppose to be a school day, so most students ought to be in their classrooms and not at the infirmary. Then again, today will only be Merek's second day on the job so who knows what will happen. Since today is going to be chilly, he put on a black shirt. Other than that, his outfit is similar to what he wore yesterday. Once in the infirmary, he set up his table with all the common medicines he expects to give to people throughout the day. The rest will have to be made there since he doesn't want to waste precious herbs along with other ingredients. His best friend and falcon Atem remained perched on Merek's left shoulder while he set his equipment for today.

โ€ โ˜ฅฮน ฮฑะผ:Griselda Hawkins & Merek Dracolatus Wildfire
โ€ โ˜ฅะผฯƒฮทั”ัƒ:[Satchel with some money/About $100 in Eoana currency]
โ€ โ˜ฅฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮฑะผ ฮน โˆ‚ฯƒฮนฮทg:[N/A]
โ€ โ˜ฅฯ‰ะฝั”ัั” ฮฑะผ ฮน:[Infirmary]
โ€ โ˜ฅฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮฑะผ ฮน ฯ‰ั”ฮฑัฮนฮทg:[Battle Ready & Perfection]
โ€ โ˜ฅะผฮฑัะบฮนะธgั•:[On Her Back /Black Ankh Back Tattoo]
โ€ โ˜ฅฯ‚ฯƒะธโˆ‚ฮนั‚ฮนฯƒะธ:[Injured left heel/Healthy]
โ€ โ˜ฅฮฑฯ‚ฯ‚ั”ะธั‚:[You like my voice? or Isnโ€™t that sexy?]
โ€ โ˜ฅOOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Neryem

[Griselda EXITS. Merek begins a new day]

Yami Miyagawa

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:50 am
User Image

Vivian groans and stumbles in quite later than her usual time of entry. She mutters to herself and appears worse for wear. Her hair, though slightly combed, is a mess and has several strands of hair sticking straight up. Her usual attire is ruffled and has bed stains. An easy conclusion to assume she had fallen asleep and woken up in these same ones. The nurse walked in, closing the door softly while her other hand remained on her forehead that was pounding. Her feet took her to her chair and sat down with a groan. It would be quite a while before the day was done, and students did have a tendency to get themselves into trouble. Still, Vivian wanted no loud noise or anything. Just to work and for it to be quiet.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

โ€œโ€

Grand Academy of Eoana โžฃAcademy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items