Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:48 pm
User Image
User Image

For most part throughout the day, Merek had been creating his unique herbal based medicines. He even made himself a herbal tea to drink. Only a few students came in today, but by the time Vivian showed up, he had been alone with his falcon Atem. Speaking of Vivian, what is she doing here at this hour? She should've been here much sooner. Now she is here and she looks completely disheveled in comparison to yesterday. Clothes are ruffled, her hair a total mess and her body is telling him that she is experiencing some kind of pain. Atem stared intensively at Vivian as Merek made his way over to Vivian with a cup of his herbal tea. He took hold of her free hand and made sure she had a firm grasp on the cup before saying to her,

"This will soothe some of the pain love. Do try and recollect yourself before you explain to me why you have come at this hour?"

❀ ☥ι αм: Merek Dracolatus Wildfire
❀ ☥мσηєу:[About $100 in Eoana currency]
❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Treating Vivian]
❀ ☥ωнєяє αм ι:[Infirmary]
❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Perfection]
❀ ☥мαякιиgѕ:[Black Ankh Back Tattoo]
❀ ☥ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ☥αςςєит:[Isn’t that sexy?]
❀ ☥OOC: [Posting layout is work in progress.]

Neryem

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:16 pm
User Image

-------------------------------V I V I A NxxxG A B R I E L S
              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sitting silently in her chair, the nurse would clutch her head with her left hand and have the right begin to fill out the paperwork from the previous free day. Names of students who had come up for healing, along with descriptions of their wounds or ailments and the treat that she had given them. The latter of the two was easy to fill out, but sometimes other treat was needed before she could accelerate the healing process. Her quill moved fast while her head continued to pound to an unheard beat. Every little creak or student walking down the hall was like an onslaught of loud noises to her. Much too busy to notice Merek walking towards her, she would feel his warm touch grace itself upon her hand, dropping whatever was in it as she looked up at the doctor. A long sip of tea as he asked what the matter was. It wasn't the same as the wine she kept bottled up in her quarters, but it would do. "I slept in too late." A half truth would suffice for this situation. While she did sleep in a bit, it still would not explain how she did so. "I just had a rough night. You stare at the ceiling. Think about your life. It's nothing. I'll be fine in a bit."

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

“”

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Vivian's excuse for coming in late and looking like a hot mess is because she slept in late. Merek can understand personal reflections taking importance in one's life, but that isn't an excuse to arrive late to work. Besides, he feels like she is hiding something else from him, but he is not going to pry into this any further. Right now he has to make sure that she is well enough to continue working. The herbal tea ought to keep her awake and focused, but he ought to have some medicine set aside for her to take later that will allow her to rest with ease when she is done working for today.

"Slept in too late? I am a fan of personal time and space, but you must make sure you have better sleeping habits. I wouldn't want that angelic face of yours to go to waste. Keep drinking that tea and I will have some medicine for you to take home later. If you need to rest a bit longer, you can take a nap on one of the beds."

❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Treating Vivian]

Neryem

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:51 pm
User Image

Vivian would have groaned and protested the medicine, but considering the conditions and everything, she simple went along with the flow. Another long sip of the tea Merek had prepared and feeling her cheeks warm as he complimented her. She moved some hair from her face and smiled up at the doctor before slowly getting up from her seat and walking towards the desert goer. "Thank you, Merek. I'll try not to make you worry over me in the future." The nurse would finish off the tea and sit down on a bed, patting the side for the male to come while the office was empty. "Tell me about yourself. WHere you came from, other boring stuff. I need to not fall asleep for a while."

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

“”

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Merek went straight to work on Vivian's medicine that she must take later. It should help her get the rest she needs with hope that she will wake up on time feeling refreshed. She may be surprised by what he plans on having her do in terms of medicine. From his bag, he found a vial of lavender oil and set it aside for now. If she applies this oil to her bath water, it ought to help her relax in a way that doesn't require her to sleep in so late. After his nurse thanked her and promised to try to not make him worry over her in the future, she invited him to the bed she is sitting on and said to him that she wanted to know more about who he is. This is a story that can go on for a long time simply because Merek will spent a long time reliving the glory days, but if that is what she wants to hear from him, that is exactly what he will do.

"Very well. I do hope you have enough spare time and no more students end up hurting themselves. My tale is quite grand."

Merek certainly did not shirk the details of his life, or at least the parts of his life he was able to cover today. He spoke of the teachers he had as a child, the roles he played in the festivals his kingdom held, the times he played in the oasis with not only his family, but numerous female friends he had. It was as if he can remember every single day of his life up to this point. Unfortunately, he could not cover everything today. By the time he had to finish, he barely began to talk about his life as a young teenager. He apologized for keeping his nurse beyond her schedule, picked up the lavender oil, gave it her and folded her hand gently around the vial he finished placing in her hand before saying,

"My apologies. The rest of my tale will have to wait another day. Add this oil to your bath water and I assure you that you will feel more relaxed than you ever have been. I will see you tomorrow love. Have a pleasant evening."

❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Storytelling and giving Vivian medicine]

Neryem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:34 am
User Image

Lying down as Merek recalled the days of his youth, Vivian would listen carefully with a curious expression. The tales of this land were many and wide, something that Vivian would want to see for herself should she ever be given the chance. He went on about the many times of his childhood and what fun it all sounded like. At least, it beat slumming around Trendel and surviving off of garbage scraps. The day would pass by as the details were given enough so to be considered a live reenactment. Before she knew it, it was past the time to return to her quarters for rest. Vivian felt his warm hand press a vial into her hands with an explanation and a smile. "Thank you, Dr. Wildfyre. I'll see you tomorrow then." She winked before walking out of the office and towards her room.

-- EXIT Day --

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

“”

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:22 am
【☣ DrakenAoyama: Mind Manipulator☠】
User Image

ɪ dont know...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Draken had lost track of time in the classroom and had even ended up sleeping there. His dreams had been pretty at least for draken. He was home. With a family. A normal life. Even with a partner and a pet cat. Though every time he flashed his eyes closed for a moment. His vision changed to fire, screams and pain. After the third time of that he snapped awake and whimpered inside the classroom.

He shifted his way out the room with his bag as quickly as he could and even started moving towards his room. Least before he froze and moved towards the Infirmary. His eyes keeping low as he pushed his way inside. Not even caring if anyone was inside or not. ”if.. There's anyone here I’m here for my first checkup…. He mumbled very quietly straight after something about it being his first ever checkup. After a second he threw his bags into a corner and even picked a area in the corner to just sit and wait.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The mind is a fickle thing...
Even now

OOC: Failure… Bad entrance post...
Location The Infirmary
ActionScouting...
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Shortly after Vivian left yesterday, Merek fed his falcon Atem, packed the unused ingredients for his medicine and retreated to his lovely abode. Waking up to thunderstorms and rain was not pleasant for Merek. He could not take Atem with him this time, so the doctor must go alone today. He also had to dress much differently than before in order to protect himself from the rain. The last thing the academy need is for the doctor to get sick out of carelessness. After walking through the rain as quickly as he could, he entered the academy and quickly made his way to the infirmary. Little did he know that someone would be waiting for him there. Upon entering the infirmary, he spotted someone in one of the corners of the room. Is he a student? He didn't expect someone to show up this early. Well, it is time for Merek to do his job.

"Pleasant day to you love. What can I do for you?"

❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Entering the infirmary]
❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Rain]
❀ ☥OOC: [Changed clothes]

1234boo75

Yami Miyagawa

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:06 pm
User Image

ɪ dont know...

Draken had drifted his eyes closed slowly again as he leant back against the wall in the corner. A soft yawn forcing its way out of his mouth. His left arm lightly twitching as he naped happy for a few minutes . Then he swore he heard more drips onto the floor than just the rain outside. Though Draken was not sure. Rain was nice however, it puts out fires. And feels nice on your skin. Not to mention. You can't cry in rain.

A second later he felt a pair of eyes on him and he darted his eyes open. Flickering straight over to merek and blushing a tiny amount. His reactions where a little slow as his mouth formed into a O shape. ”Im Sorry im sorry i didn't sorry i didn't do anything im just here to get my first checkup as i don't do anything today and and … erm...Nice hair…” his voice was very erratic. His left hand move across and pulled his bag of books across his chest to try and protect himself. It was after all a pretty stranger stood in the same room as him

Even now

OOC: Not my best post
Location The Infirmary
ActionScouting...
Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:13 am
User Image
User Image

A checkup? Those are usually done for new students. This academy has been in full operation for some time now, so the boy must be a a late entry into the academy. To perform a checkup, it would be nice to have a body fluid sample, be it blood, urine or stool sample. They are the best samples that can determine if this boy is in good condition even if the outside seems okay. Based on the boy's behavior towards Merek, getting these samples may be difficult. Well, maybe he can convince the boy to have leeches placed on his body or have him bleed out for a little bit to get a blood sample.

"I see. For me to do a checkup, I would love to have a blood sample from you after I do all the physical examinations. Would you prefer bleeding out a little bit or have leeches placed on your body?"

❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[About to perform a checkup]
❀ ☥OOC: []

1234boo75

Yami Miyagawa

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:47 am
User Image

ɪ dont know...

Draken blinked a tiny amount as he studied the males reactions. His eyes flickering over his face for a second or two before he darted his eyes away so he didn’t accidentally use his powers on him. Though the question about the blood sample made him whimper a tiny bit but he swore he read it in a book about needing blood to check the colour so he didn't question it. Though he didn't have to be happy about it. After a few seconds of being still he started to move his bags out from in front of him. Mainly so he could stand up though he did drag his nails across his left arm to cut himself a little.

” Will that do? And.. physical.. So.. do you want me to take things off to help it? Or is .. How do you do it. he flickered his eyes to the floor totally. His feet even shifting a little. Was he supposed to do a twirl? Let the guys hands run over his body to feel for lumbs and bumps? Visual inspection. Draken had no clue and it was scaring him!

Even now

OOC: I cut myself by scratching way way too much >.>
Location The Infirmary
ActionScouting...
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:26 pm
User Image

Coming in fresher than the previous day, Vivian walked to her office feeling the best she ever has in months. Waking up felt as fresh as ever, as did the quick shower before work time. She entered the office and set down her belongings nera her desk as always. On her chair rested that trusty white coat of hers as she slipped it on and kicked off her heels. "I'm here, Merek. Thanks for the stuff you gave me. I feel like I just got back from a month long vacation." She nurse said as she wandered into the room to see a young looking student with a fearful expression on his face. Looks like the good doctor's torturing my patients now. Vivian thought to herself before moving forward beside Merek, leaning in towards the boy. "Sorry about Dr. Wildfyre. His methods sometimes are pretty outlandish. I'm Vivian, one of the...well, the only nurse here actually." You would think that a school this huge could afford more than three primary caregivers in the event something happened, but it would make due. Hopefully an entire classroom wouldn't need healing at the same time, or else they would be in quite a predicament. "How can I...we help you, sweetie?" Her motherly tone spoke true towards the brown haired boy, a smile gracing itself upon her lips.

Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

1234boo75

“”

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:45 am
User Image
User Image

Merek didn't expect to boy to scratch his left arm to the point that it began to bleed. The doctor could have used a dagger or whatever else that was sharp in the room to make it easier, but at least he gets to see the boy's blood. He observed the blood for its viscosity and color. He also grabbed the boy's left arm and squeezed it to observe the flow of blood. After making all the appropriate observations about his blood, he retreated to a section of the room where some of his cleaning supplies are located. From there, he poured some alcohol into cloth and tore of some bandages. At this point, Vivian showed up for work much earlier than she did yesterday. One look at her told Merek that she is in much better mood than she was yesterday. Everything about her physically is more pristine in comparison to yesterday, and it was refreshing to come upon a beautiful woman's smile in the morning. After she thanked him for the lavender oil he gave her yesterday, she turned to the patient and is trying to comfort him with her words. He returned to the boy with the alcohol soaked cloth and bandages. First, he wiped his left arm of the blood with the cloth. Then he wrapped the bandages around his arm and made sure it was sealed.

"Good day to you Vivian. It warms my heart knowing that you are feeling so refreshed. This boy is here for a checkup, but I already checked his blood. All that is left is the physical. Care to gather all the information the school needs about the boy and the results of today's examination? The color and the flow of the blood are what they ought to be...Young man? I'm going to need you to remove your clothing. It will save us some time for the physical."

❀ ☥ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Checked the blood, now treating the patient and doing the physical]
❀ ☥OOC: []

1234boo75
Neryem

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:49 am
User Image

ɪ dont know...

Draken ‘s blood was fine for blood. It was red and viscous and clotted rather quickly as it was a shallow scratch. He couldn't help himself as his eyes flickered over to merek’s body and he quickly studied him. The other male's outfit, posture. Even his smile. Though his attention was stolen quickly by a woman entering the area. Drakens first reaction was Panic. His second reaction was PANIC! In a instant he pulled his right hand over his chest to cover himself. His left staying out so it could be ‘patched’ He couldn't even get his shaky voice out for a few seconds. “I w.. Im .. Only nurse.. So guy not nurse? Guy hostile?” He had devolved to spitting out jibbering sentences to try and get a ‘point’ across. Even more so when he heard he needed to remove his clothing for the exam.

He flickered his eyes between the two medical staff before his blush got even worse and he dropped his eyes to the floor. Though he did start removing his top. His celtic knot tattoo covering his burn mark on his left arm being shown more as it was on the top of the arm while his scratches where on the underside. His back had a rather large scar running from his left shoulder down to his right hip A couple of burn scars running almost in a criss cross pattern along that single large scar. His breathing was slow as he tried to focus on anything but the two people near him. He even used his powers on himself to suggest that he calms down. However it only partially worked. Mainly from the psychosomatic effect it created more than his powers activating. “ I .. sure just.. I.. something…” This was the first time anyone other than his dead parents had seen him without even his top on.

Even now

OOC:Marik Ishtar

Location The Infirmary
ActionScouting...
Yami Miyagawa
Neryem

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:45 pm

User Image
                User Image

Henry enters the nurse's office, just a little bit ahead of Tay. He makes his way to the desk and writing down why he was there. 'Taenya...cut hand on shears' would be his inscription. That being done, he goes and sits down near the front of the office, not entirely sure what it is he should do at this point. He begins to reach for his bag, but realizes that he had left it in the greenhouse. Sighing, he reaches for a pouch that he always kept on him, which contained his pipe and case. Having nothing else to do, he takes it out and begins to twirl it, just to keep himself occupied. After all, it was somewhat likely that the nurse or doctor would have some questions for him about his involvement in Tay's situation.

PROFILE | Link xxMOOD | Mood xxLOCATION | Location xx

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Yami Miyagawa

Neryem

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out