[B] Take On Me x Roses In Bloom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Totoma doe had caught his attention from the start with her muti-colored stripes. Had been the conversation starter, that had them in their current predicament (although he wasn't unhappy about things to be honest).

Nope he was quite pleased to find out the fascinating doe was pregnant, and so he'd set out to get a blessing for the new life within her, wanting to do all he could to assure things would go smoothly. Now, all he had to do was hope to find a stag or mare to help him out.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:49 pm
"Hello there, my dear. I believe you were searching for me?" Roses in Bloom cooed, appearing to the buck. She smiled brightly as she approached, eyes alight as she regarded him.

"What can I do for you?"

Lirilei

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:57 pm
The mare before him left him breathless a moment, and he struggled to find his words, ducking his head a moment in embarrassment once he stopped staring at her (and after all, it was the first mare he'd seen so he'd been awestruck!) and began to speak rapidly.

"BurstofFlavorispregnant..." he realized how quickly, and unintelligibly he was speaking, and paused taking a deep breath. "Burst of Flavor is pregnant, and this is our first time being parents and I heard that I could seek a blessing for her, or rather the new life she carries... and I wanted to do that for her. To ease any worries she might have, mating with another who wasn't a totoma like her..that any life she carries will be strong and healthy."

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:11 pm
"Oh! A first timer, how wonderful!" Roses cooed in delight, beaming brightly at the buck.
His breathlessness did not affect her- rather, she seemed even more elated than when she had arrived. There was a youthful giddiness in her step as Roses trotted over, overlooking the buck.

"Oh, of course they'll be strong and healthy. I offer that in my blessing to you, darling! Strong, healthy,
and full of life. That's what I wish for them." She laughed softly, and tipped her head to the side.

"Anything else?"

Lirilei

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:45 pm
He felt himself relax at the mare's words and he looked up at her, a warm smile on his face. "Thank you, I appreciate it very much, and I'm sure it'll make her happy too." he bobbed his head again in delighted pleasure.

The question of anything else had his head tip a moment in thought, and he shook his head. "No, that's it. Except thank you, and I hope you have a wonderful day!" he truly hoped the mare had a fabulous day after they parted ways!

Moonstone Dazzle

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff