Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Entrance ➣Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Temper: Mild

_________________________________________________ _ _

~ Eyrli awoke on New Day ~

Everything was kind normal to begin with. Eyrli spent a little extra time sleeping before getting up and ready. Today she was going to spend some time in the Library studying for the next Combat Class, partly in hopes to impress her friend Camilla by improving her own skills. She walked through the halls with the typical grin on her face, already imagining the day she becomes a City Guard. I wonder if the Captain will even remember me... Did I even impress them enough? Although that may might be important, but what if I was not good enough? Her mind raced at the possiblities as she stopped and glanced out of the window...

Down below she spotted a few people in the Courtyard. One being Gin, the assistant from Beginners Combat? Were they... Doing chores? They appeared to be raking up all the fallen leaves. Was it a volunteer thing? Or... A punishment? Eyrli shrugged and just continued to look outside for a short period, towards the city. She could barely make it out, but it looked like there was some stuff going on... The festival! She had totally forgot that was today! And here she was about to waste the day away reading.

I need to get out there and join in on the... Uh... Huh? She focused her vision on the city just enough to make out some kind of flashy detail, followed by smoke... Wait a second. Was... Was that... An explosion?! Eyrli thought, no way was that a firework, it was bad. Without a seconds hesitation, the Elementor rushed through the halls to get out of the Academy. From the entrance she darted past the group of Shifters without so much as a glance in their direction. Most of the people she knew where going to be out there! Even... No... Lelyna! Now she was beginning to panic, she had to get there fast!

~ Eyrli left for City Square ~

_ _ _________________________________________________

Mood: Nonono... | Company: No one | Wearing: [The Usual] ⏋

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kowsauni

Trashpuppy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:52 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin was surprised but pleased that Sokea had decided to join them for the mandated detention. He knew that Sokea would rather be doing anything else, but he was glad to see that he was taking responsibility for his actions. Gin could tell that Sokea wasn’t one hundred percent healthy, but he was functional and that was all that he could really ask for.

The detention was short lived however as the sound of explosions emanating from the City center could be heard. Ears twitching and swiveling from side to side, Gin’s gaze immediately moved toward the skyline where smoke was rising into the air from more than one location. Instincts on high alert, he shook his head at Thanya’s question – Fireworks didn’t make smoke like that.

“Sokea is right, fireworks are used at night and they don’t leave black smoke in their wake. Something is wrong.” Hearing Sokea move close, he turned his gaze away from the city to look down at his former lover. Frowning a little, he sighed. “No…this wasn’t in one of my visions…at least, the explosions weren’t.” He often dreamt of people being killed; whether it was by nefarious means, war, murder, etc. For all he knew, he had had a vision about what was happening in the City, he just hadnt realized it…

Looking around him, he knew they needed to do something. Sokea was right – they shouldn’t get involved, but they couldn’t just stand around and do nothing either. “Sokea, use my eyes and take Thanya and Rin into the Academy. Try to find some place to get a better vantage point – the observation tower, maybe? Or find someone to help – The healers! Go get Merek, he can help…I’m going to go speak with the guards at the gate.” If this was some sort of attack, then healers would be needed and Merek was one of the best. He knew that the three of them didn’t need to go together to complete the task, but he wasn’t going to place Thanya, Rin and Sokea into danger again. He was the ‘adult’ here, so he needed to take the lead on this.

“Go. I’ll find out what the hell is going on and come find you with any information I can gather.” Reaching out, he caressed Sokea’s cheek lightly, lovingly. “Protect them…and yourself.” Stepping away he looked to Thanya. “Go with Sokea…find help, okay?” Looking up, he saw a student running toward the gates – Eyrli if he wasn’t mistaken. He would have shouted at her to stop, but somehow he knew it was useless…

Moving over to Rin, he took the rake from her hands and pulled his sister into a hug. “I want you to go with Sokea and Thanya. Find help and be safe, you hear me?” Ruffling her hair he chuckled. “I’ll catch up with you soon…” With that, he ran toward the gates, his demeanor changing from that of a normal person to that of a predator on guard as he headed, unknowingly, toward an incomng threat.

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Acckerman

Voice of Aegis

TrashPuppy

Kowsauni

Yami Miyagawa

Raiyun

Gin Kuroko - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:07 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

Thanya, who had no idea about the current geopolitical situation began to look a bit worried and confused. "If it's not fireworks what is it? What's going on?"

After hearing the tenseness in Gin's voice Thanya finally began to pick up on the gravity of the situation. She would give Gin a silent nod then turn Sokea, rake still in hand. "Ok, I'm pretty good at climbing. I can get to the top of the building over there real quick and see what's going on, or shall we head to the Infirmary right away?"

Thanya still looked quite confused and worried but there was a look determination in her face. Even though she had no idea what was going she was she was going to do her best to be useful. Suddenly, the events in the forest seemed so distant right now.

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:43 pm

EYE COLOR: Amber (Thanya's Eyes)xx OUTFIT: RegularXX LOCATION: Leaving to InfirmaryXX PROFILExx OOC: ~~~~~~ XX

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The tone of the situation appeared to be more dire than they realized, and Sokea couldn't help but feel the worst has yet to come. His attention was focused on Gin's words, analyzing what he had to say about what has happened. Sokea didn't know whether or not to be relieved that Gin did not have a vision of this predicament. Further knowledge would prove useful, however if this was in a vision the true gravity of the situation would prove to be far more dangerous than they realized. Getting to the infirmary was a good first step; it was very likely that there were people injured in the explosion. The observatory deck would only prove to be useful information if they had some efficient way to relay the information they discovered there to the people that needed it. Many ideas swarmed through Sokea's mind on how to handle the situation, but there wasn't time to sift through them.

Sokea's thoughts were interrupted by the warmth of Gin's hand caressing his cheek. Sokea blushed lightly, moving his head with the hand, and activated his raiment to look at Gin. "You needn't worry, Wolfie. Please be careful. I'll make sure they are safe." Sokea watched Gin as he addressed the other two and ran for the city. Hand to his heart, he felt it beat towards the shifter. Sokea isn't the religious type, but he prayed that Gin would make it back safe and sound. Sokea turned his head to the two girls, and spoke in a calm tone, and listened to what Thanya had to say. Sokea shook his head at the girl, and spoke in a calm tone, "I trust your climbing skills, but I need the both of you to be safe. We don't know what's going on, so we're all going to head to the infirmary together first." Sokea looked through Gin's eyes for a brief moment, and internally wished him safety. Switching back to this point of view, he looked at the two girls once more.

"Take my hands, each of you, I need to establish links with you two in order to check in to see if you're safe when we get separat-... Wait..." He looked back at Thanya and smiled. "I change my mind, you can climb the building to get the best view you possibly can. You'll save all of us a tremendous amount of time by doing so. And possibly save a lot of lives by doing so. Thanya, please take my hand for a moment. Rin, I'd appreciate if you'd do the same." Sokea held out his hands and waiting for them to do so. After that was settled, he smiled once more. "No apples, okay? I'm depending on you Thanya." Sokea closed his eyes and activated his connection to Thanya, opening them to show that they were a match to her own. Sokea then looked back at Rin, "Let's go, stay next to me. Your brother would kill me if you even got a scratch." Sokea began to run to the infirmary. This was certainly more exciting than raking meaningless leaves.

-Sokea exits to Infirmary-
    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

TrashPuppy

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:26 pm
NAME﴿
[Griselda Hawkins]

AGE﴿
[17]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

There is no point to the autumn festival for Griselda. She does not have anyone special to spend time with at this festival. There is no Catherine nor Pepin. She does not interact with her other classmates as much as she should, and she would rather not spend time with them and be an absolute bore. It does not help her grow out of her antisocial self, but the few people that she has been more open in her life are gone. The only left is her father, but they only speak through letters. Instead of going to the festival, Griselda will train for a few hours, take a bath and go back to her dorm to read. At least, that was the plan. Even for the sake of training, Griselda did not feel entirely enthusiastic about, so she stayed in bed longer than she normally would. By the time she decided to get out of bed, it was late. Perhaps she should get something to eat first. She got dressed, brushed her hair, tied it into a ponytail, and started to leave. That is until she heard the explosion. She ran toward her room's window and checked to see what was going on. She can see black smoke. It is not that close to the academy, but it is not far either. What is going on? She has to know. She grabbed her sword and shield before leaving her room and making her way toward the academy courtyard. By the time she arrived, Gin was already there along with other students. Some of those students were heading back to the academy for whatever reason. Maybe Gin knows what is going on. While some were going back to the academy, Gin is running to the gates. Griselda ran toward Gin, and when she caught up to him, she said,

"W-What's going on? I-I saw the black smoke from my room."

.The power to protect
The wisdom to lead
The courage to face it all
Am I worthy of these gifts?
THIRD YEAR|STUDENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

➼ KNIT
[Elementor]

➼ RAIMENT
[Magnetism]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Unknown]

➼ OCCUPATION
[N/A]

➼ MONEY
[Carrying none]

➼ WITH
[Gin]

➼ WARDROBE
[Combat Ready]

➼ OOC
[Enter Post]

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:57 pm
User Image

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝓏𝑜
⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍

It wasn't until her brother commented on the sounds from the City that Rin started to snap back into reality and start taking notice of the smoke coming from the distance... Black smoke DEFINITELY wasn't something to just brush under the rug. Something BAD was happening. "Surely the guards can deal with it..." She muttered... She didn't want to see everybody in danger again, but it was clear by Gin's look that she wasn't going to have a say in the matter. The minute he said he was going into the City to investigate Catherine's eyes went wide with fear. No... Not again..! She thought as her mind picture the same possibility if him not returning. Although before she could even try to object Gin pulled her into a hug and attempted to reassure her to just stay with Sokea and Thanya, that he would come back. She wanted to object, she really did. But the reality was that she would be of no help and would more so just be in the way. "...You better..." Was the only comment she had as her brother ran off.

Watching in silence as her older Sibling faded from her view, her facial expression grew increasingly worried... Looking to Thanya, would stay silent throughout the exchange of ideas between her and Sokea. In truth Rin wanted to just run despite the hard truth. Yet all she could do is listen, keep quiet and do as she's told, the weight of everything that's happened obviously having an impact on her usual demeanor. Taking Sokea's hand she watched as the male's eyes seemed to change colour to match Thanya's. He mentioned establishing links... So it must be a visual cue of when he's using it. Finally Rin nodded quietly when it was time to move somewhere safe...

~ Catherine left for Infirmary ~

⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎

User Image

OoC: Meh.

Mood: ...
Company: Sokea
Wearing: [Her Usual]
Form: Human

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kowsauni

TrashPuppy

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:29 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

“There’s no telling how bad the damage is…”

“We should go help!”

“No! Our orders are to protect the Academy! I think now, more than ever, that order applies! There are others posted throughout the City that can handle it. If an enemy comes here we need to be ready!”

Gin could only watch as the two guards argued back and forth about what they should do in the situation. He had tried to ask them what was going on, but they ignored him, writing him off as just ‘some kid’. Frowning deeply, he looked over to see Griselda approaching, looking concerned and confused.

“Im not sure…it looks to be an attack of some kind…” At that moment, he caught sight of movement near the city gates. Narrowing his gaze, he flicked his ears forward, listening as he watched. When he saw flashes of electricity he knew that something wasn’t right. It wasn’t until he realized that it was Eyrli engaging in a battle that he realized what was happening.

“We’re under attack!” The guards, looking towards the City Gates couldn’t make out the fight very well, but they did see the commotion. Unwilling to leave their posts, Gin knew it was up to him, and maybe Griselda. Without saying a word, he shifted into his wolf form and charged down the path, howling a battle cry as he went.

[ - Exit to the City Gates - ]

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Acckerman

Voice of Aegis

TrashPuppy

Kowsauni

Yami Miyagawa

Raiyun

Yami Miyagawa

Gin Kuroko - [x]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:01 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

Thanya jumped when Sokea's eyes suddenly shifted to match her own. She looked as if she wanted to question him about it but knew it wasn't the time. she would simply nod at him and respond. "Right! I'll be on the main academy building over there, at the tallest point!"

Thanya drops her rake runs off to the building. Within moments she had shifted to her binturong form and began to climb. Her mind was a swirl of thoughts as she carefully made her way to the tallest point on the structure. what was going on? Why was any of this happening. Why did everyone seem so worried? She only hopped that she would get some of the answers she sought from observing from the higher ground.

Finally, she reached the zenith of the roof. Shifting back to her human, but keeping her hand and feet shifted into claws to hold on, Thanya looked over the academy ground and into the city to see if she could finally figure out what was going on.

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

Kowsauni

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:20 pm
NAME﴿
[Griselda Hawkins]

AGE﴿
[17]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Bisexual]

User Image

Gin does not know much about what is happening, similar to Griselda's situation. He does believe that there is an attack going on. It does not make sense. Who would be so brazen to launch an assault during the autumn festival? Surely they will not succeed...then again, more explosions are going off and there is bound to be a lot of chaos. However, unless an entire army is invading, she cannot imagine this attack lasting very long in the enemy's favor. There has to be an ulterior motive...at least in Griselda's mind. Whatever that ulterior motive is, she does not know, and that does not matter right now. People are suffering, and it is not right for Griselda to stand idly by while this happens. To her, she would be no better than the invaders if she did nothing to stop them. The guards at the Academy Entrance did nothing when they noticed a battle taking place at the City Gates. Gin and Griselda must have thought about doing the same thing as the former shifted into his wolf form and ran towards the site of the battle. Griselda followed him shortly after he started running, hoping that it will not be too late to intervene.

""

.The power to protect
The wisdom to lead
The courage to face it all
Am I worthy of these gifts?
THIRD YEAR|STUDENT ﴿

///BASICSTATS

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

➼ KNIT
[Elementor]

➼ RAIMENT
[Magnetism]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Unknown]

➼ OCCUPATION
[N/A]

➼ MONEY
[Carrying none]

➼ WITH
[Gin]

➼ WARDROBE
[Combat Ready]

➼ OOC
[Exit to City Gates]

[quote="The_littlest_dragonfly"][/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:35 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

It took a few moments for Thanya to take in what she was seeing. At first she didn't believe it, just didn't seem like it could be real. But as she stared on there was no denying it. The still bodies lying in the streets, the smoke billowing from buildings, screams, cries, the glimmer of clashing weapons, something horrible was happening. Her only saving grace is she was too far away to make out any details but what she saw was enough to overwhelm her.

Thanya legs give out as she collapses to the roof. Large tears begin to roll off her cheeks and splatter on the roof tiles. She would stammer to her self. "My god... what... what is happening... why... why would anyone do this?"

Thanya felt helpless, she wished she could disappear she did not want to exist in a world where this was happening. Part of her still didn't believe it, it was all just a horrible nightmare she would wake up from shortly, but the acrid smell of smoke hitting her nostrils did not lie. She had no idea what to do. Nothing in her short 16 years of life had prepared her for this sort of experience, but something deep down inside of her was beginning to understand why her people had turned their back on this society to live in isolation in the jungle.

Thanya continued to weep bitterly from her perch atop the courtyard building shaken to her core by what she was witnessing in the city below.

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Voice of Aegis

Kowsauni

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:42 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

Through he tears Thanya saw Gin and Sokea return to the courtyard. Seeing one of her friends so heavily injured brought her back to her senses Thanya would quickly climb down from the building and run over to Gin.

"Gin! what happe.." Thanya's sentence would be cut off with a gasp as she saw the deep cuts and gashes all over Gin's body. Saying no more, Thanya would turn and run off towards the Infirmary. Tears still continued to roll uncontrollably down her cheeks. She had no idea what to do in this situation but she knew she somehow wanted to try and help.

[Thanya exits to the Infirmary]

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:48 am
Tala Maxwell
~ The Courtyard ~

User Image User Image "...So Cold." Rubbing his hands together, the Shadowmancer led the way towards the doors of the Courtyard. With his room still vacant of any other life besides himself and Fea, Tala didn't have a lot of reason to remain inside - then again, with no roommate, he also had the space to practice if he wanted to...but that wasn't the point. He was bored and boredom often needed occupying by a good walk...outside.

Heterochromic eyes would shut briefly as the youth pushed open the door and was met with a rush of cold air which left his senses tingling... Pulling up his hood, Tala would watch as the Wolf Cub who had flanked his heels the entire way down the corridor now forced her way through the gap - clearly eager to get outside into the unknown... At first, she took care of nature's necessities, then, as her Pack-Brother stepped out into the snow, she would circle back, pushing her muzzle through the cold-white as she walked before coming to a stop at his feet.

The Elementor couldn't help the smile as her dark muzzle lifted to greet him as he crouched down, cupping her cheek, he brushed away the little blaze of white that still lingered on her nose before lifting his gaze as small flecks of white began to flutter down from the heavens above. "C'mon then Beastie." extending his hand, he waved for her to lead the way.

He wasn't planning on going far - it was much too cold for that, but perhaps whilst they were walking, he could get a little practice in? His gloved left hand lifted, fingers twitching ever so slightly as he called up whatever shadows he could from his surroundings... With eyes transfixed upon Fea as she happily trotted along ahead of him, the male would meld the inky shade into something quite familiar - a Cub, much like her, but its form a little more wispy...

It didn't take her long to pick up on the presence and as she spotted the little black creature, Fea's ears would initially flatten before she turned and leapt at the form - it reacted much like any other creature would, falling sideways as she lunged, but as it hit the snow, it would disappear - leaving the little Black Cub, once again covered in white. She didn't seem overly bothered by it though and happily shook her coat from tip to tail before padding back to Tala's side.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: As Seen
With: Fea
Feeling: Cold
OoC ""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:41 am
These hands could hold the world,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla was more than displeased at Kayl's mocking of her wake up Kayl routine. To be pretending this entire time was quite upsetting. Pouting at him as he stood and offered his hand, she'd smile and take it and climb out of his bed. Frowning at him while trying to withhold a smile she'd cross her arms over her chest before speaking. " You're a real jerk, Kayl. I work really hard on these wake-up routines for you. I don't appreciate being mocked. " She'd say unable to hide the smile on her face. Deciding to let it go and that he would get she was just kidding, the trio would set out for the Blacksmith. Nodding to Kayl at his mention of there still being things to fix at the shop, the group would walk in a short silence. As Syl sat on her shoulder and the trio walked through the snow-covered ground, Camilla would happily answer her little friends' question. " Well, no I'm not. My first meeting with him was him telling me he was busy and to come back another time. Well it's another time so I figured I'd drag Kayl with me....and it has nothing to do with the fact that Kayl is helping with the repairs and I plan to try to get my request in with his name. " Camilla said laughing slightly.

It wouldn't take the group long before leaving the academy and honestly, she couldn't be more excited. It wouldn't matter to her how long it took just as long as she had gotten it in. As the trio walked together she'd pipe up with her own questions. " So, what have you guys been up too? Honestly, all I do is practice at the training grounds or in my dorm. When I'm not doing that I read. We've had a smaller turnout recently at the training grounds to boot. It seems like everyone is either busy or not down to train as hard as I do. " Which she understood. Not everyone could handle her training regiment. After all, this was something she had been doing for many years at this point. A soft wind blew her hair back behind her shoulders and Camilla would close her eyes as it washed over her. She enjoyed cooler weather. Blizzards and such not so much. But the cold weather would make her nostalgic for home. Whenever it was like this her and her mother would always cozy up together by the fire when she was little. Bringing her arms up Camilla would embrace herself and sigh happily.

but it'll never be enough.

Outfit
Hair

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Raiyun

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer
Sylrenya Duskwing

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

Kayl lightly rolled his eyes at Camilla's joking words when she mentioned her plans having nothing to do with Kayl's connection to the smith. He couldn't help but shake his head at her hilarious words and shrug when Syl looked back at him with confusion in her eyes. When Camilla continued to speak and further the conversation, Syl spoke up first, happily answering her question. "Oooo, I've been spending a lot of time in the kitchen, I love the smells of the fruit as they are heated and dried, some are even cooked before they are dried! Can you believe it? At first I could only watch in silence, but now they give me some of the dried fruits every day, though I'm still wondering how they knew I was there..." She said with a pondering face, her hand brought up to her chin as she tried to figure it out. At her words, Kayl smirked lightly and stayed silent at her question until Camilla's attention was brought to him.

"Me? Well, I tend to train in the later hours, and sometimes in the training grounds when everyone else is in their elective classes, as I don't have one." Kayl said fairly straight forward before bringing a hand up to his chin in contemplation as well. "Hmmm, I tend to read a lot, though its been a while since I've visited the library," Kayl said a bit absent minded as he continued to speak. He was about to say something else when he suddenly caught sight of a furry tail sitting on the snow in the distance. At first he didn't think anything of it, as he lightly just caught sight of an animal, however the closer they got the more the snow seemed ruffled and displaced around the tail, and he could see clothing and a coat of some kind. "What is that...?"

Seeing a young girl laying in the snow unconscious, Kayl's eyes suddenly went wide and he started to run towards the young girl. "Camilla quick, give me a hand!" Kayl let out as he ran to the young girl and removed his cloak from his shoulders. She was completely out cold, laying in the snow as if she had simply collapsed. She was a shifter girl, and from the looks of it, Kayl assumed she might have been a student at the academy. Wrapping her carefully into his cloak with Camilla's help, and then picking her up carefully, Kayl looked for any signs of a visible wound. "I don't see any blood, I wonder what happened to her," Kayl said while turning and starting to quickly walk back towards the main building, carefully trudging through the snow as he brought the girl to the infirmary. "Camilla, I'm sorry it looks like we'll have to go at a later time, how does she look, do you see any wounds?" He asked lightly trying to see if he could help give as much information as he could when they reached the infirmary. Syl quickly flew over and landed on the young girls body as well. She put her hands on the girls forehead and tried to see if she could help heal her as well, but it didn't seem like she had any physical damage. Syl looked up at Kayl and Camilla with confusion as they quickly made their way to the infirmary.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Raiyun
Captain

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:19 pm
These hands could hold the world,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla was happy to hear about her friends day to day activities. It wasn't very often they got to discuss these sorts of things. Between training day in and day out and classes, she didn't have much time to just hand out and talk. As Kayl mentioned the library she smiled. That was where they two had reunited after a long absence. So much had happened since then. It seemed like a lifetime ago. Waiting to hear more from Kayl, Camilla looked at her friend as he seemed to have found something in the snow. Following his gaze, she tried to see what he was seeing but to no avail. But soon Kayl was asking for her to help him while running to whatever it was he had seen. Close behind her friend she slid to a stop upon reaching him and what appeared to be a young shifter girl. She was practically blue as Kayl wrapped her up in his coat. Camilla would assist where she could but she didn't want to crowd Kayl.

Looking the girl over as they ran back to the school she couldn't see any wounds, nor was there any blood in the snow where they had found her. " She seems fine physically. Maybe she overexerted herself playing? " Camilla would say unsure. She didn't need Kayl to tell her they'd have to reschedule their trip. She knew the moment they had found the poor girl in the snow that they wouldn't be going into town. Camilla wasn't heartless, nor would she leave her friend to take care of something like this alone, though he probably could have. With a deep mental sigh, Camilla would accompany Syl and Kayl to the infirmary with the small shifter girl. ' I sure hope the little one's okay. Who knows how long she'd been out here. ' Camilla would think to herself as they arrived back at the school.

*End interactions*

but it'll never be enough.

Outfit
Hair

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: