=>[META] Sarcel Cincil's Office Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

This office is obviously new, the desks and counter tops are way too clean and there's scarcely any documentation to be found. What documentation is there is situated neatly in a few files on the main counter.

Behind the central desk sits a blueblood with her military jacket draped over the back of her chair. She seems calm and composed enough, but also a little too focused on the few precious papers in front of her. Or well, she does now, considering there's a variety of office supplies that are also... very... neatly organized—pens in rows, sticky note pads stacked atop one another in such a way that the edges line up...

If this is your first time visiting:
"Oh." Sarcel looks up at the sound of the door opening, her eyes somewhat tired, "You're here for the space ship cleanup, right? Well—of course you are, never mind." She seems distracted with her work. Either way, she sets the documentation down and motions to the chair in front of her desk.

"It's good to have you on our side, soldier. Joining the military is probably one of the best choices you could have made, and I'm hoping you won't come to regret it. Don't worry, I'm going to be up there alongside you in the heat of the action. It's going to be dangerous, but I'll make sure you make it back down in one piece. If I can offer you some advice, though—" Her expression faltered a little, "—Be careful with the volunteer corps. Their help will be immense to us in our mission, but they aren't military. We aren't a joke, so don't tolerate any disrespect, alright? Alright."

A small smile came back to her face after her warning, "Anyway, so long as you don't cause me any trouble, we'll get along just fine. Which trust me, if you decide to pull some sort of s**t," She cracked her knuckles, "We're going to have one hell of a problem. But you're better than that, right soldier?"

If this is your first time visiting (And Sarcel knows your troll):
quote me!

OOC:
This office can be accessed if your troll has come from Conveyor 12!
If you'd like to talk with Sarcel, please quote Melancholies. Feel free to do so for regular rp!

Quote:
This room is where all team leaders under Sarcel Cincil should report after their mission. Simply post your troll arriving with their verbal or written report, and use the google form link below. If a report is not given in here and in the doc, the entire ship exploration will not be counted for meta rewards!

=>Submit form report.

Rp reply to reports can be done here but is not required for meta rewards.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:49 pm
Sarcel would be able to hear them coming long before they actually arrived. Girlish giggling and chatter sounded down the hallway as the Civisect Sirens gushed to each other about how amazing it was to be here. Especially here on their way to meet the incredible Sarcel Cincil. The blueblood was a long time favorite of the girls because she was the best role model they could ask for.

"This is it. This is the door." Flydra murmured to her friends. She held a box in her arms that had been wrapped in a glossy black paper with a shiny blue ribbon. They wanted to properly impress Sarcel after all which meant great care had gone into every part of this gift. The door opened and they flooded inside.

"Excuse us, Lieutenant, we've brought you something." The box was placed on the desk in front of Sarcel and Flydra backed away to stand in line with her girls. She grasped her hands together in anxious excitement. A card attached to the bottom of the box read "To our inspiration".

Melancholies
Sarce's gift

Doutei

quite uneventful

KitsuneAura

Yamashii

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:22 pm
    Sarce's head snapped up the second the door opened. In reality, she'd been too engrossed in her paperwork to hear the chattering down the hall, but her surprise would have remained the same anyway. I mean, these girls were practically some of her favorite trolls at this point; brimming with potential, all strong and capable. Her eyes remained on Flydra since she was the first to come forward, and also the most unfamiliar. It was this unfamiliarity that made Sarcel recognize her instantly.

"No excuses needed." She held her hand up dismissively as the offering was set on her desk. First her face was crossed with confusion, but it quickly regained its neutrality. "But I have to say I'm surprised. What's the cause for this?" She turned the package over in her hands curiously, her eyes catching on the tag attached to it; our inspiration.

Yamashii
Doutei
KitsuneAura
quite uneventful

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:09 pm
"With the upcoming mission, we wanted to express our well wishes for your squad to kick a**!" Scorpa bubbled. She made no attempt to hide her admiration of the blueblood lieutenant. Sarce's accomplishments were strong motivators for her to keep working hard and follow her footsteps. There were many tales of great soldiers in books and things but as Lorata had taught her, there was something amazing about seeing a hero in the flesh. To watch them keep striding forward. To reach out, take their hand, and run with them.

"Plus we just had to come see your office! It's so cool!" It reminded Scorpa of Sarce's home. Minimalistic, tidy, and so clean it shined. She flushed as she mentally compared it to her own. Sarce's papers were all so organized! Ugh, she would try harder when she returned. Maybe Flydra or Lorata would be willing to help her fix her mess of papers. Austri would probably just blow them around with her powers and laugh.

Yamashii

KitsuneAura

quite uneventful

Melancholies

Doutei

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:20 pm
"That's right," Lorata added after nodding enthusiastically through pretty much everything Scorpa had said. She seemed just as interested to get a look at the office's set up as she had been of Sarce's hive, but turned her attention back to the blueblood quickly enough. Maybe next time she'd get her some posters to go on the walls of either space. "You've been a lot of help, after all! We're all excited to work alongside you!"

The seadweller glanced down at the box and then back up again with a little giggle. "So are you going to open it?"

Doutei
Yamashii
quite uneventful
Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:01 pm
Punkie Vielli

Punkie had been given a mission. Not, this time, from a superior, but from a friend. A friend who was now as clean as a juggalo's bone bulge because of Punkie's hard and dedicated work. So when asked to do this favor, the juggalo was more than willing to comply, with the biggest smile she could possibly wear. She was all business when she entered the office of one Lieutenant Cincil. The juggalo essentially yelled as she entered the office. She saluted the commanding officer and then pulled a letter out of her pocket. "I have been asked by one goddamned anonymous piece of s**t to deliver this highly ******** sensitive letter to your very own a** myself!" Punkie said, then lay the letter ceremoniously onto the high ranking officer's desk. "I wish you bitches a most ******** mirthful night. Thank you sir!" With that the juggalo left the room just how she had entered; like a whirlwind.

Melancholies

Quote:
    The envelope is small and notably blank save for some distressing, but appears relatively harmless. Inside is what looks to be, folded many times, a piece of paper ripped out from a wide ruled notebook, with the shredded side still intact. The contents of the letter are written in pencil; the handwriting looks similar to cluckbeast scratch, but clearly shows signs of struggle to make it appear neat.

User Image

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:40 pm
Quote:
I'm counting Punkie's visit as a separate event! ty <:

Weird Message

Sarcel couldn't help jolting when Punkie barged in and announced herself. Juggalo's; an entity she'd never come to understand. Still, they did their own thing, she did hers, so what right did she have to judge them? Tamiya would probably be thrilled knowing there were other faithful trolls in the military. She'd never had the privilege of meeting any outside of the purpleblood.

Well, there had been Comedi, but he was pretty damn dead.

"I... Thank you? Dismissed?" She was at a loss for words, really. Instead she looked down to inspect the contents of the letter.

Micillia
reading that sweet letter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:04 pm
    The envelope is small and notably blank save for some distressing, but appears relatively harmless. Inside is what looks to be, folded many times, a piece of paper ripped out from a wide ruled notebook, with the shredded side still intact. The contents of the letter are written in pencil; the handwriting looks similar to cluckbeast scratch, but clearly shows signs of struggle to make it appear neat. There is no indication of who the writer is.

User Image

Melancholies

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:01 pm
      Austri was on the moon when the girls had offered visiting Sarcel. The minute the greenblood saw her she was bouncing over toward her boss, grinning wildly and skipping closer toward the desk, getting a little too comfortable by sitting on the edge of the desk and crossing her legs excitedly, watching the blueblood eye the present. "Totally~!" She grinned, nodding in agreement with what the others said. A small part of her ached when Lorata mentioned alongside you. She'd get there. She definitely would.

"We spent like~ A while looking for something you'd definitely like~ And, haha~ Use~" Sarcel was pretty... minimalist. Austri grinned. "C'moonnn~ Boss~~! Don't make me do it for you~!" She giggled excitedly, hands folded carefully on her knees.

Doutei
Yamashii
KitsuneAura
Melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:35 pm
    Oh right. The... box. Sarcel looked down at the parcel in her hands. Her parcel. Sarcel's parcel, one might say.

Still, it felt very strange to receive a gift. Sarcel wasn't sure if she'd ever get used to the attention... but, she couldn't disappoint the Sirens, could she? That was another thing--the way they all looked up to her, it caught her a little sharp. She didn't mind it, would never mind it, but--

Her thumb flipped through the wrapper on the box until the package opened up. Inside was a mug, one marked SLAY, one that... she didn't really get, but that wasn't really the point either. She looked at the mug, then to the smiling cluster of girls on the other side of the desk, then to the mug again. Her expression was blank, but internally she was mildly perplexed. Not with the contents of the gift, but the gift itself.

She was appreciated.

She'd gone so long of her life without any sort of recognition at all.

Sarcel breathed in through her nose, "You... you didn't have to do this for me." But she smiled--really smiled--the expression so soft and actually genuine that Sarcel probably wouldn't have even recognized her own face in a mirror. "But thank you. All of you. Let's make sure we do our best up above, alright? Not that I'd expect anything less."

She was going to give it her all too. That and more.

Doutei
Yamashii
KitsuneAura
quite uneventful

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:05 pm
"Sir?" Nahori entered Sarcel's office after a curt knock, her voice soft. "I've, um, got the paperwork you requested for your report on the ship." It was the first time she'd ever written anything like this, so she could only hope it was right. If it made more work for the Lieutenant instead of less, her soul would leave her body.

Setting it on Sarcel's desk, she asked, "This is... what you needed, right?"

Melancholiessss
tenaciousgadaboutttt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:45 pm
    Sarcel was nose deep in aforementioned paperwork. Getting out there in the action, working through the heat of things; she could do that all day. This? She could still do it, but it was far less entertaining. Usually she wouldn't want any interruptions. Thankfully for her this one was a blessing in disguise.

"Caviap?" She lifted her head as her recruit came on, "You're done already?" Her hand was reached out for the papers. She read through the papers, leafed through them for a long moment.

"This is perfect, thank you." She seemed genuinely relieved; a large part of her work had just been cut. "You know, I was very impressed with your efforts on the ship, as disappointed as I am that we couldn't salvage it." She stacked the papers neatly on her desk, "For your next mission, I'd like to see you lead your own team of volunteers on a smaller ship like the one we were just on. Do you think you're capable?" She smiled wryly, just a little bit.

"It's all part of the training."

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:59 am
A weight grew on Nahori's shoulders with each passing second, each moment she waited for an answer, heavier and heavier and heavier and- Oh, the paperwork was okay. That same weight immediately lifted and she stood up a bit straighter. It wasn't much, but it might be noticeable.

"You're welcome..." she said with a tiny smile, "Happy to help, sir."

Unfortunately, Sarcel still burst her bubble in the end. Wasn't the Lieutenant's fault, not really, because training was training and she needed to keep up with it, but...

"Lead... my... my own mission?" What, what, what?! She was a private, the lowest rung on the military ladder. Leading anything seemed impossible. Not that she could say no. "Are... you... are you sure?"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:42 pm
    "Indeed." Sarcel threaded her fingers together thoughtfully, "Of course, if you don't think you're ready, I won't force you. An important skill for a leader--for any troll to have--is to know when they're not capable. You wouldn't be responsible for yourself, but your team as well." She closed her eyes and sighed wistfully.

"But from what I saw, and from what I've seen from you leading up to this, I think you're more than ready to clear out swarmer ships. They're smaller, so the threats aboard them should be lessened compared to what might be found on larger vessels." She nodded, then quizzically raised an eyebrow, "Well?"

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:31 pm
Quote:
    "Hm." Sarcel was at her desk again, the table starting to look... cluttered. No, not cluttered--there was a method to the madness, each stack individualized, every paper having its place--it was... full.

The blueblood paused as she fixed a strand of hair on her head. Maybe she'd polish her boots after this. Either way, she was glad the smaller ships had smaller amounts of paperwork. She wondered how Nahori was faring...

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff