Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[META] Flydra Dromen's Office Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Before entering, the first thing noticeable is a hanging folder on the outside of the door filled with pamphlets promoting the JROTC with instructions to take them and pass them out among the Military Volunteer Outreach Corps. As you open the door, the sound of a wind chime above rings. The office inside is immaculately clean, almost sterile. There is a strong scent of disinfectant that covers everything. The desk is neatly organized in folders and there are jars full of pens and lollipops decorating the room. Dead center of the desk rests an ornately framed picture with four smiling girls proudly crowded together in their military uniforms. It looks professionally taken. So does the SHEshell promo shot in the frame next to it.

Along the wall is a short bookcase shoved full of medical books, military histories and a handful of how-to books. There is an open notebook with scribbled notes that look like lyric ideas sticking out from the rest of the books. A small hand mirror and a box of makeup rests on top. Above it hangs a painting of a bowl of fruit with shards of glass stabbing out of the pieces. The picture is signed Austri Coriol in the corner. A coat rack stands near another wall with a pristine white lab coat hanging off of it and a gold fluffy designer coat that someone must have forgotten by accident.

It is hard to not notice the giant life-size plastic skeleton in the corner of the room with sticky notes attached to the vital injury points of a troll. It must be here for some reason but what?

If this is your first time visiting:
"Ah, hello. Thank you for your service." A tealblood looks up from some paperwork. Her handwriting looks like cluckbeast scratch. "I'm Public Liaison Lieutenant Flydra Dromen, but yes you can call me Flygirl if you really want to. Otherwise, Flydra works fine." She rises from her seat, grabbing for a pair of gloves out of a box. Pulling them on, she smiles at you and plucks a clipboard out from a desk drawer.

"So, shall we get the physical out of the way? Lift your shirt, please." Wait, what? Was this a thing that's supposed to happen? Official or not, it seems she's eager to get you entered into her medical files. A pack of syringes glint on the desk.

OOC:
This office can be accessed from both conveyors.
If you'd like to talk with Flydra, please quote Yamashii.

Quote:
This room is where all team leaders under Flydra Dromen should report after their mission. Simply post your troll arriving with their verbal or written report, and use the google form link below. If a report is not given in here and in the doc, the entire ship exploration will not be counted for meta rewards!

=>Submit form report.

Rp reply to reports can be done here but is not required for meta rewards.

"Don't forget to take some pamphlets! Pass them out!" The tealblood calls on your way out.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:25 pm
VOID  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:41 pm
Punkie Vielli

Punkie entered the room. Her smile didn't vanish, but her fist did clench, just a bit. She had a basket with her, steam wafting from its hidden contents. "Gooood ******** night Lieutenant!" Punkie sang as she entered the room. "I made a goddamned punkin pie, for luck of course." She said, trying to keep the sarcasm out of her thoughts. Flydra, had to be Flydra. To be fair, Punkie liked Flydra just fine, she could even be friends with the tealblood, if the other girl didn't seem to have such a detest for her religion. "The miracle of space! Itll be one ******** sight!"

Oblivious as she usually was, Punkie noticed the other orangeblood in the room. "Hello!" She said in a singsong voice. "Punkie Vielli! Will we be ******** squad mates?" She held out her hand to hake the other's. "Also, would you like a piece of this goddamned pie?"

Yamashii

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:52 pm
The yellowblood walked up to the door. His metal fist clanged on the side of the door and the sound reverberated throughout the hall. He was still getting used to that. Opening the door, he looked in and saw her sitting at her desk. He knew he shouldn’t have been, but he was surprised to see her there.

”Sakes alive, it really is you Fly! I guess of all the Sirens I had Austri or Scorpa pegged more for military work, but there ya are.”

He looked down and scratched his stubble absent-mindedly. It’d been awhile since they’d seen each other and they’d both visibly grown up quite a bit. With a blush to his cheek that he felt the warmth of but still hoped wasn’t there he admitted, ”I uh, I was told to come here for a physical...part-ways didn’t believe ‘Dr. Dromen’ was actually gonna be you somehow, but uh...yeah.”

He looked back up at her, finally noticing her arms.

”Fly, your arms what- uh, what happened? If’n ya don’t mind my askin’ o’ course.”

Yamashii
Awkward teen years are GO!!!

tenaciousgadabout

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:31 pm
She smelled her coming before she looked up and saw her. It was impossible not to associate the freshly baked scent of punkins with the juggalo of the holy gourd herself, Punkie Vielli. Flydra tapped a finger on her desk as the orangeblood chattered on in a sweet honeyed tone, putting her beautiful pie on display to flaunt it. Flydra honestly wanted to take a bite out of it but wondered if the other girl would lord it over her. The idea that faith grown punkins might taste better than genetically improved ones.

But it smelled so good...

"I'm confiscating this." She rose from her seat, slithering over to the plump cutie in her office and snatching the dessert out of Punkie's hands. One hand grabbed Punkie's wrist to keep the juggalo from immediately taking it back. A metallic finger dipped into the whipped cream to sample it. Hmm, it seemed Vielli actually knew how to flavor things without making them too sweet. She was just considering shoving the pie into Punkie's face before the clown could do it to her when the door opened again.

"Buffel Obile, in my office?" Intriguing, she had not anticipated this. It was good to hear some of the clerks below were directing traffic up here for her to conduct physicals. She had had to bribe them to do so as she wasn't officially a military doctor quite yet. But one still needed to obtain samples somehow...

"Ah, this," She glanced down at her exposed prosthetic, "A criminal attacked me with psionic powers. But I am perfectly fine and have upgraded to a prosthetic." A hint of a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. Flydra seemed to honestly believe prosthetics to be superior to flesh and blood parts.

"It seems your own arm has seen some action as well. Perhaps we should schedule a full examination to inspect that." She didn't mind if he wanted to strip down in front of Punkie for a physical but somehow she thought the yellowblood would object.

Punkie probably wouldn't. The orangeblood was crazy.

Micillia

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:30 pm
Punkie Vielli

Have a small urge to shove the pie into the tealnlood's face, but really, it was too good a pie to do such things to. Besides, it had mirth and miracles in it, and, well, you are what you eat, so there was a slim hope for Flydra. Now if Punkie could just slip mirth into all of Flydra's food the world would be a better place. She narrowed her eyes as a yellowblood just swept into the room, both ignoring her and suggesting that he should undress himself. "Well damn," The juggalo said, still smiling. "I see you have some rather debauched meetings to ******** off to." The girl tilted her head to the side, giving the yellowblood a manic, wide eyed, look, complete with an exaggerated smile of sharp teeth.

Yamashii

tenaciousgadabout

Micillia

Dapper Duck

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:09 am
Buffel exhaled, reassured that the state of Flydra's arms were a preferred outcome for her. He didn't quite agree on that with his own arm, but he was glad she'd made peace with it. As she pointed out his prosthetic, he knocked on it with a light -clang, clang!-

”Yeah well, price o' rash decisions, this one. Wish I had yer outlook on it.”

He blushed again at the prospect of a full examination. Complying as he always did, he began undoing his top button.

”Just don't be surprised if I look a might dif-”

The yellowblood stopped at about the third button. Finally paying more attention to his surroundings than just Flydra's face and body, he noticed the presence of a familiar orangeblood girl. Like him and Flydra, she'd grown up quite a bit as well, but he'd recognize that face anywhere, painted as white as his was flush with embarrassment in the current moment. Hastily buttoning back up, he brought his hand out to her cordially.

”AHEM- I uh, pardon my er- uh, hello Miss, I do believe we've met a while back. I cleared some such critter from yer uh,”

He glanced at the pie.

”...pumpkin...patch, I believe? H-how are you? I was just, um...”

Yamashii

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:22 pm
Flydra's face flushed a light teal as Punkie teased her for having sordid meetings in her office. A physical examination was not a carnal action, it was a medical necessity. How dare she cheapen her services into some kind of joke! Somehow she would need to find a way to assign extra work onto Punkie in an effort to make her understand just how serious she ought to be taking Flydra Dromen. She was going to take every opportunity to discipline her giggly girlish clown into a proper troll.

She couldn't completely blame the orangeblood for joking though as Buffel began to strip down without any hesitation only to immediately go pale. It hadn't been a bad show, his body had developed nicely, but it had ended abruptly before anything truly interesting had been shown. What did he mean by 'look different'?

"What a touching reunion." She placed the pie down onto her desk, clearly amused by the cowboy's embarrassment. She would have to tell Austri about this later. Flydra vaguely remembered the greenblood competing against him when they were younger. It was always nice to hear your childhood enemies were still idiots.

"I admit I am surprised that you both have an interest in space." She had pegged Punkie for the type to prefer solid dirt where she could seed the entire countryside with her damnable plants. Wait, was Punkie's vocabulary rubbing off on her? ********! And Buffel had always been a roamer but she hadn't expected him to wander the stars.

"Unless you have signed up for this mission for other reasons?"

Micillia

tenaciousgadabout

Yamashii

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:31 pm
Buffel he continued rebuttoning and attempted as best he could to regain his composure. At Flydra's questioning of his motives for joining, he chuckled.

Looking up with a pensive expression he replied, ”A contract gunslinger with an ulterior motive? Don't sound t' me like somethin' that'd happen all that often...”

He narrowed his eye back to Flydra, smirking as waited for her face to react. He dropped his pose.

”Naw, I'm just messin' with ya. As a matter o' fact I'm keepin' pretty above-board here, takin' some YTMA classes. Figured I'd take the oportunity to help out and learn some stuff while I'm in the area.” This wasn't the entire truth, but Flydra needn't know everything about his life. It's not like they were...um...

Finishing his last button, he gestured graciously to Punkie.

”And unless the good Miss doesn't mind, I think I'll be uh, rescheduling my appointment fer a later time, Miss Dromen.”

He gave a playful nod to Punkie.

Yamashii
Here, have a segway to that meta prp!

Micillia
Buffel definitely only met Punkie once and does not remember her name at all.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:10 pm
Punkie Vielli

Punkie watched the other troll leave the room. Then smiled a toothy smile at Flydra. "Most ******** interesting taste." She said simply. "My most dearest ******** apologies for interrupting that obviously so ******** intimate meeting." Punkie finished as she turned to leave herself.

Yamashii

tenaciousgadabout

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:02 pm
      Austri approached the door as she watched an orangeblooded juggalo leaving, eyes shifty as she entered what she was sure was Flydra's office, glancing behind her and beginning to talk as she entered. "Uhhm~ Flyyys~ I hadn't known you'd opened a charity or--" Her eyes landed on Buffel. Her eyebrow quirked, not recognizing him from behind. "--Something. What the--" She paused.

It took Austri a minute-- She hadn't seen hide nor hair of him in so long, she'd thought he was dead. Austri's head lifted somewhat, nose lifted, eyes narrowed. "...B-Buffel?! What are you doing here?!?!" Austri was incredulous and very much indignant. She loved Flydra with all her pump biscuit but she'd definitely remembered mentioning how frustrating she found him. "Flys, um, what?!?"

Yamashii
y tho
tenaciousgadabout
Y THO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:00 pm
Quote:
Buffel was doing his level best to hide the flagrant blushing his face seemed to be doing after Punkie's embarrassingly blunt exit. Turning his face away from Flydra he tried his best to segway the conversation into an abrupt exit.

”So, uh, I'm just gonna- I uh, I gotta get back to work an' all, so if you have like a time in mind for the un, rescheduling, just shoot me a message and I'll-”

He stopped as the door swung open and a boisterous familiar voice boomed into the office. Austri. Their eyes locked as she stopped abruptly in the doorway.
"...B-Buffel?! What are you doing here?!?!"

Buffel's eyes darted to Flydra, figuring her response was the more pressing one for Austri to hear in the present moment and not knowing what the greenblood was looking to hear in the first place.

quite uneventful

Yamashii

tenaciousgadabout

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:54 pm
"Report back at 22:30 hours, Buffel. We'll hold the-"

Flydra's expression perked up at the sound of a familiar sing song voice coming through the door, even if her words were obvious jabs at other trolls. The tealblood didn't tend to care much if Austri offended other people as her sirens were her top priority. She paused to watch the confusion and bewilderment between Austri and Buffel with interest, though. It was always interesting to watch how trolls reacted under stress or disbelief.

"He came to my office for an examination. To ensure he's healthy enough for space travel." Flydra explained with a shrug. It was something everyone ought to do in her opinion. The other sirens of course had passed their physical tests easily. It was the rest of Alternia that needed to catch up.

"Are you alright, Austri?" The sputtering, while cute, was concerning. Flydra did not want to put her greenblooded friend in an uncomfortable place. If Buffel was distressing her, the doctor would not hesitate to hasten his departure from the office. But if she wanted to talk with the yellowblood, Flydra would let them chat. She didn't have much work left to do and had some free time to kill.

tenaciousgadabout

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:38 pm
      Austri crossed her arms uncomfortably, listening to Flydra's explanation some before her gaze returned to Buffel. In an instant, she remembered their childhood challenges and fights, but along with that, her anxiety and paranoia rose. Her suit showed no semblance of scarring from when her arms were crushed, but she grew anxious again, uncertain, looking at her arms just to be sure-- Okay, everything that was important was hidden. He-- Was he working with Flydra? Well, this was her office, obviously, he must be under her command or something. Did that mean she thought he was formidable? Was she not enough for them? She looked mildly distracted.

"Are you alright, Austri?" The greenblood blinked out of her stupor. Was she alright? "O-Of course~!" She exclaimed a little too high pitched. She was always alright. She didn't want to show any weakness to her best friends, especially after all they'd done for her back when she'd needed to recuperate. The teen cleared her throat. "Always~ Haha~ Flys~ I'm totes alright~" She giggled giddily, eyes moving from Buffel to her bestie. "Just~ Wanted to congratulate you~! Ohoho~" She knew Flydra didn't care how Austri treated most trolls, but if she had Buffel under her wing, did this mean she had to see him as an equal now? Austri didn't know how to feel. She looked around for something to talk about, so she didn't have to comment on the yellowblood in the same room. Her eyes softened some at the sight of her painting on the wall, and the tension in her pump biscuit lessened. "I see you've put it up~ So happy you liked it~ Hehehe." She chose to ignore Buffel completely, now. They could be under the same Lieutenant, but Flydra was her friend first.

Yamashii
<333
tenaciousgadabout
emotion_omnomnom

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:15 pm
Flydra dropped off her latest report on her desk. She'd written it on the way back from the ship in order to take her mind off the haunting memory of the gerbils. After this, she was going straight to the other sirens to do something light hearted to boost their moods.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff